国外坐国外出租车计价器时 “在这里下就行了”英文应该如何表达

“当我们外出时要多骑车走路,少开车或坐出租车”用英语怎样翻译?_百度知道
“当我们外出时要多骑车走路,少开车或坐出租车”用英语怎样翻译?
We should ride or walk a lot when we are out, and we shouldn't drive a car or take a taxi so often.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
more riding or walking, less driving or taxi
When we go out to ride bikes or walk more, drive or take a taxi less
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如果你想早点回家,你就需要坐出租车.(英文翻译)按这个格式:You_____take ataxi if you want to ______early.a 和taxi中间空格,最好用上arrive
娃娃的0024
need togo home
为您推荐:
had better get home
扫描下载二维码初一下学期英语作文题目假设你是Peter,你的朋友Bill明天要去你所在的城市.但是你没有时间去机场接他.请给他发一封电子邮件,告诉他怎样从机场到你家.要求:50词左右要点提示:先乘出租车从机场到和平街沿着和平街走,看见一家超市后向左拐沿着第八大街(Eighth Street)走,当看到一个邮局时.向右拐.你能看见一座红色的房子,那就是我的家.已经给了开头:Dear Bill:& I know you are arriving tomerrow.But I am sorry I can't meet you at the airport.结尾已给出:& & & & & & & & & & & & & & Yours& & & & & & & & & & & & & & Peter
So I tell you where my home is. Take a taxi from the airport to enhancing first,go along of Peace Street, see after a supermarket on the left,go along the eighth avenue. When you see a post office. Turn right. Can you see a red building, that is my home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have just read a report about secondary students' time. Some students don't know how to plan their free time and studying time , they mostly spend their weekands watching TV or playing computer game...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 国外出租车 的文章

随机推荐