求数学大神来帮会忙帮下忙,句型转换 初二下的

一些六年级的句型转换(英语)帮下忙额Yang Ling is going to New York soon(一般疑问句)She does her homework ai night(一般疑问句)tom and his sister do homework every evening(同上)They were here just now(一般疑问)It was on the desk a moment ago(同上)He went swimming last Tuesday(同上)The boys
yesterday (括号提问)
Is Yang Ling going to New York soon?Does she do her homework at night?Do tom and his sister do homework every evening?Do they were here just now?Does it want on the desk a moment ago?Did he want swimm...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Yang Ling is going to New York soon(一般疑问句)Is Yang Ling
going to New York soon?She does her homework ai night(一般疑问句)Does She do her homework ai night?tom and his sister do homework...
Is Yang Ling
going to New York soon?Does she do her homework at night?Do Tom and his sister do homework every evening?Were they
here just now?Was It
on the desk a moment ago?Did he go swimming last Tuesday?What did the boys do
yesterday ?
扫描下载二维码求助!!一篇初二保护老虎的英文文章。各位帮下忙 谢谢了 急用_百度知道
求助!!一篇初二保护老虎的英文文章。各位帮下忙 谢谢了 急用
水平初二的就行
大概300字左右
主要内容是 保护老虎的
动物们赖以生存的环境正被我们所变成工厂:我喜欢老虎 动物是人类的朋友 但是由于人类的介入 大自然遭到破坏,我们应该保护它们
请记住,没有买卖,(然后介绍老虎)我不希望以后只能从照片上看到老虎,老虎这森林之王已不在有往日的威风内容如下,作为我们
but with human intervention, we should protect them, there is no sale, no killing, destruction of nature, as we are, the animals living environment make us into factories.I do not want to can only be seen on photos from the Tiger, Tiger King of the forest is not past down.
RememberI like the Tiger, friends of animals is a human
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文文章的相关知识
其他3条回答
那你也得先中文写出来我们给你翻译啊 才给5分你就想坐享其成啊。。。
找周正龙吧
I like the Tiger, friends of animals is a human, but with human intervention, destruction of nature, the animals living environment make us into factories, Tiger King of the forest is not past down.I do not want to can only be seen on photos from the Tiger, as we are, we should protect them.
Remember, there is no sale, no killing.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁help!帮我找一下大量的初二句型转换题目牛津版8A.越多越好.
1、At the age of four ,she began to learn dancing.(改写成复合句) She began to learn dancing______ _____ ______ ______years old. 2、Tom likes swimming,and he likes skating,too.(改为同义句) Tom likes _______ _______swimming______ _______ skating. 3、我喜欢那栋带有一个大花园的房子. I love the house_______ ________ _______ _______. 4、一些蚂蚁在搬食物. ______ ______ _______ _______ants ________ _______food. 5、我们小时候就知道北京是中国的首都. We knew Beijing______the capital of China______ ____ _____ _____. 6、兔子也许是世界上最不具危险性的动物. Rabbits may be______ ______ ________animals in the world. 7、我对他所做的事感到很高兴. I________ _________with what he______ _________. 8、天气虽然很冷,但他没有穿大衣就出去了. Although it was very cold,he went out_____ ________ _______. 9、有人看见他正逃离那个地方. Someone_____ him_______ _______the place. 10、你能告诉我你在哪个班吗? Could you tell me______class_______ _______in.15.-She write letters on Sunday . ( 用now 改写句子 ) She is writing letter now . 16.-John walked into the hotel with (-his friend Charlie ). ( 就刮号部分提问 ) ___________________John ___________________into the hotel with ? 17.- I lay (-on the floor ) with Charlie . ( 就刮号部分提问 ) ___________ ____________ you______________with Charlie ? 18.-He led them to (-their room ). ( 就刮号部分提问 ) ___________ ____________ he _____________ them ? 19.-It is against (-the rules ) . ( 就刮号部分提问 ) _____________ _____________ it against ? 20.- I have booked a room . Can I _______ __________ __________ ( 拿钥匙 ) , please ? 21.- John tells us _________ _________ ___________ ( 后面发生的事 ) 22.- The surface of the door was hot . I did not open it . ( 合并句子 ) ___________________________________________________________________ 23.-Please call the manager . ( 改为否定句 ) Don't call the manager , please. 24-.Safety first , ________________ ____________ ( 你知道的 ) 25.-We allow pets in this hotel . ( 改为否定句 ) We __________ _____________pets in this hotel . 26.-It seemed that the people were very excited at that time . ( 同意句 ) The people__________ ___________ at that moment . 27.-John said , '' Can you tell me the location of the fire exit ?( 同意句 ) John said , '' Can you tell me where the fire exit_________ _________ ? 28.-Second later , we were safe on the ground . ( 同意句 ) Very soon , we were both _______ ________ _________on the ground . 29.- I saved Charlie's life . He saved my life . ( 合并句子 ) ___________________________________________
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初二英语必备单词,句型,短语
lennoAA7853
初二英语知识点复习(总结版)1.take : 拿走take sb. / sth.take sth. with you bring: 带来bring sth for a picnicIt’s going to rain, please take an umbrella with you.You’d better finish your ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
什么意思?是要我们把那些都给你打出来吗?
yes,帮一下忙
扫描下载二维码马上就期中考试了,求老师帮我总结一下七年级下册英语1~7单元的重点短语,句型(包括句型转换)._百度知道
马上就期中考试了,求老师帮我总结一下七年级下册英语1~7单元的重点短语,句型(包括句型转换).
要分单元哦!!!(人教版2012)
我有更好的答案
你自己总结才是自己的老弟你即使请个家教老师也不可能给你总结这玩意啊,再说总结的东西哪有让别人做的啊,何况这是网上,别人总结是别人的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
七年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语重点句型 的文章