a thief in the supermarket作文 英文作文

the supermarket in a big city作文
晓星后卫队obYR
给您找了一篇:The benefit of living in a big citySomeone may choose to live at countryside rather than in a big city as they think the countryside has fresh air and no traffic jam.But for me,I like to...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢求英语测试报(English Tests)六年级第13期上的作文A picnic 和 Shopping in the supermarket有的快发!6点半前给!打篇作文上来就拿100啊~1L2b
A picnicI like going out picnic.Look the sunshine and sleep the grass.Take some delicious food,like some bananas,some prawns,some sandwiches,and some drinks and so on.And I think go to picnic you must take your friends together.And take the tent.Choose the sunshine date go to there.I like picnic,so how about you?一次野餐我喜欢外出野餐.看着阳光和睡在草地上.带一些美味的食物,像是一些香蕉,一些虾,一些三明治,和一些饮料等等.并且我认为出去野餐时你必须和你的朋友们一起去.并且带上帐篷.选择一个阳光很好的天气去那里.我喜欢野餐,那你呢?Shopping in the supermarketWhen I am shopping in the supermarket.I will do a plan,I will write my small notebook,how many food I need buy?What is it?Then I will go to shopping.However go to shopping in the supermarket to me,just like a task.Finish it,that's ok.But if when you go home,you are very hungry,look the fridge,find haven't anything inside.I think eveyboby will be crazy.So I think we need to go to shopping.在超级市场购物当我要去超级市场购物的时候.我将要做一个计划,我将要写在我的小笔记本里,我需要买些什么食物?它是什么?然后我将要去购物.然而,在超级市场购物对我来说,就像是一个任务.完成它,就可以了.但是,如果当你回家的时候,你很饿,看看冰箱,发现里面什么都没有的时候.我想每个人都会疯掉的.所以,我认为我们需要购物.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文;超市(The supermarket)
  This is a supermarket .It is big and new. Its name is Wanjia .You can buy many things in the supermarket .
  You can buy food like milk,bread ,vegetables,chocolate&& .You can buy school things like books, rubber, pencil&&. You can buy clothes like shorts, trousers, shirt. You can buy cupboard,computer, robot, fun, desk, too.
  This is a big supermarket ,It is open for 12 hours a day. There are many people here. The shop worker is very hard working. They always ready to people .
  I like going here.
  相关推荐
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐哪位高手能把下面的作文改写成英语作文?一天,一个小偷在超市偷了一样东西,然后匆匆离开了,他站在路边等车回家,刚才的一切都让两个小孩看见了,小孩叫来了警察,警察把小偷抓住了.
永爱一萌324961
我敢打赌你是人教版初一下册的英语书的第5单元A部分的4 的图和问题 喊你编一段故事,我们都教第6单元了!你懂得One day,a thief stole something in the supermarket,and then leave in a hurry,and he stood by the roadside waiting for the bus home,so everything just saw two children,the children called the police,the police caught the thief.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 supermarket作文 的文章

随机推荐