东莞会计培训机构英语学习机构,知道谁家最有名气吗?

东莞最好的英语学校是谁家?_百度知道
东莞最好的英语学校是谁家?
提问者采纳
感我知道一.家.觉.很.好.的
了解的话就跟我讲下吧
我知道一家感觉很.好的,去看.看,就是珠海iBS,是中国国际航空航天博览会授予指定外语机构,这里环境好,都是从零开始的教学,全封闭式的,这里有强大的中外教师团队,经验丰富,真很好,
其他类似问题
是死抓成绩的,其实和其他学校完全一样虎外打着外语的牌子,比东华还要死
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁东莞全日制英语培训机构谁家最有名气?_百度知道
东莞全日制英语培训机构谁家最有名气?
提问者采纳
认为珠海iBS这家很有名气
是家专.业的外语培训机构,
这里拥有强大的中外教学团队,
教学质量非常好,注重商务模块和商务实战教学,
是十大知名外语机构,这是我知道的,真心推荐楼主选择。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
巨人雷式全日制英语学校,拥有独立的教学区、实行封闭式管理、打造全旦护测咎爻侥诧鞋超猫英文的纯英语环境,浸泡式英语学习,从英语的听,说,读,写,译五个方面综合培训,全面提高学生的英语实际应用能力!外教亲自上课,趣味英文互动!让您轻松说一口流利的英语。 巨人雷式全日制英语学校,品牌学校值得信赖!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
全日制英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁/ 亚运会指定翻译机构 全国统一热线:400-682-2002
培训中心总部:6
优恩英语百科名片
&&&&&优恩英语是一所与联合国同名的英语培训学校;优恩英语是一家专门针对企业和个人,并提供个性化服务的高端英语培训机构,她将流行欧美30余年的ELLIS-BASED BLENDED TRAINING SYSTEM”英语学习法引入中国,已经取得了令人瞩目的成就。优恩国际英语秉承ELLIS教育集团的“ELLIS-BASED BLENDED TRAINING SYSTEM”英语学习法,结合国人学习英语的特点,开创了小班制、自由灵活、全外教授课的英语教学体制,始终引领英语教学的新潮流,受到了英语学习者的广泛推崇。优恩国际英语是经东莞市教育局批准的、东莞最好的英语培训学校。我们的目标是“成为中国最好的英语培训教育机构”。“高效、实用、快乐、个性”是我们的办学原则。 
我们的荣誉
2010年第16届广州亚运会安检翻译
指定语言服务机构
2011年深圳第26届世界大学生运动会
指定翻译机构
2011年度家长最信赖,最满意
少儿英语培训机构
东莞国际车展唯一语言服务服务提供商
全国首届镇区英语口语大赛承办方
最新学员:Henry Yuan自我介绍My name is Henry Yuan. I come from Hunan Province. I am a cyclist learner in UN. I have been working in Changping, Dongguan since 2010 as an engineer in a multinational company which designs and manufactures the electronic components. In our company, we need to communicate with the colleagues from other countries in English. So I need to improve my listening and oral English for better communication. That’s why I am here now.
I have tried many ways to practice English, but I think the best way is to speak. In UN, the salon and conversation courses are the best ways. You can talk with different teachers about different topics. Also I am trying to watch English films and soap operas. Family Album, USA is good for beginners.
最新学员:Evan自我介绍My name is Evan. I am from Ji’an, Jiangxi Province. I am twenty-four years old! There are four people in my family! I have been in Dongguan for eight years! I’m now working in a cable corporation as an engineer in Yuanshanbei village, Changping, Dongguan. I don’t have any special hobbies. I usually stay at home, read books, and watch TV in my free time! But sometimes I have to go on a short trip! I am an active boy, and I like playing thrilling games! I want to have a better life, so I choose to study English. I want to learn English better, so I choose UN!
最新学员:Jennifer自我介绍Hi, everyone. I'm Jennifer. I’m from Hunan. I have been in Guangdong for 16 years, and I work in a Taiwan-funded enterprise. Because of the job, I have to communicate with foreign customers! For me, English is the biggest obstacle in my work. Though I know my own products very well, I can't express myself to my guests, because of lacking of basic English knowledge!
As far as I am concerned, learning English means giving up the job which I have
for 15 years, including position, working experience, and particularly very satisfying salary! But I still do it! Because I think learning makes me become a better woman!
Learning is definitely a long way to go, but I have been on the road...
Very nice meeting you. I hope we can be friends.
最新学员:Sally自我介绍I am Sally. I come from Hubei work in Hengli. I’m an accountant. I have many hobbies. I like reading, writing diary, mountain climbing and so on. I like sports, swimming is my favorite sport . I have come to Dongguan for ten years. Now I am studying English hard .I hope I am able to make great progress. I need to learn English for work in the future. I wish all of you enjoy study, enjoy life, and enjoy everything that life gives us!
最新学员:May自我介绍Hello, everyone. I am May, I come from Henan which is one of the most populous provinces in China. I was born in a small mountain town called Xinyang. I came to Guangdong in 2008 and met my husband in 2009. I have a happy family and a lovely daughter. Now I work as a graphic designer in Changping. The reason why I want to Learn English is that English is my second favorite language except Chinese, the other reason is English has become more and more internationalized. At present my English level is still very low, but I hope to realize my English dream in UN through hard-work.
最新学员:Sugar自我介绍Hello, everybody. My name's Sugar, I’m from Zhanjiang, Guangdong Province .It's a very fantastic place. People there are very friendly and helpful. There're also some places of interests in my hometown. I love it and hope that you can visit it someday.Now I live in Dongguan where I have worked here for 8 years. Through the internet, I also studied in Peking University which is a Continuing Education, my major is Human Resource Management. That is the second time I went to the University .I really want to advance on my studies. So, I made up my mind to try my best to study English, going to UN International English is a good choice in my life.In my spare time, I like to keep myself busy with leisure activities like cycling, yoga, and jogging.
最新学员:Truda自我介绍Hello, everybody!
I’m Truda. I’m from Hubei. I live in Changping. I’m a saleswoman in the kingsun company.
I like watching movies and reading novels in spare time and I have a secret hobby. I like sleeping! Haha~ I usually get up at 11:00 am on the weekend. but now, I must study hard English everyday. so I don’t have enough time to sleep. As a fact I’m happier than before. I think everybody in UN likes English. I’m very lucky to join in it. Because the UN likes a very big happy family. There are many responsible Chinese teachers, kindly foreign teachers and lovely classmates.
I hope we can improve English together as soon as possible.
Come on! happy UN happy English~~
最新学员:Hithen Huang自我介绍Hello. I am glad to join UN for studying english.I love you forever. Now let me introduce myself.
My name is Hithen Huang, 28. I come from shangrao city jiagnxi province,I have a big family.They are separately my parents,elder-brother,two elder-sisters,my wife and me. My parents are farmer,my elder is a chef,my elder sisters are business,my waife is a financial accounting,and I am an high earphone engineer
I have three hobbies: badminton, basketball, singing. One of my most favorite is the badminton. If you also love to play badminton, then we can discuss it.
Finally I thank the UN,.Not only let me learn English, but also got to know you. I love UN!
优恩英语学员-Henry Yuan
优恩英语学员- Evan
优恩英语学员-Jennifer
优恩英语学员-Sally
优恩英语学员-may
优恩英语学员-Sugar
优恩英语学员-Truda
优恩英语学员-Hithen Huang
粤ICP备号-3 东莞市常平优恩语言培训中心
技术支持:优恩英语 友情链接:东莞日语培训机构,谁家最靠谱啊?_百度知道
东莞日语培训机构,谁家最靠谱啊?
提问者采纳