2016高考作文第一名谁是兴国第一名

热门搜索:
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
您当前的位置: >
2016江西高考作文出炉,兴国人你看懂了么?
爱我兴国网 &&& 19:46:38&&&来源:央视新闻微博&&&点击:
参加2016年高考的考生们上午结束了语文考试,各地的语文作文题目也陆续出炉,你觉得哪个作文题最有新意?如果换你,你会怎么写?咱们江西的是全国Ⅰ的作文题,你看懂了么~
还记得你当年的高考作文题吗?
尽情地吐槽起来吧!
相关文章:欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:2388套总数:5596418套专访:3144部会员:300765位
当前位置:
& 江西省兴国县三中学年高一上学期期中考试英语(兴国班)试卷(无答案)
江西省兴国县三中学年高一上学期期中考试英语(兴国班)试卷(无答案)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:10次
资料类型:期中/期末
文档大小:93KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
兴国三中高一英语周周练
命题人:邱冬华
一. 听力(满分30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒种的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.A.B.C.2.A.B.C.3.A.’s preparing his new album.
B.’s recording a song.
C.’s making a movie.
4.A.B.C.5.A.B.C.第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。
6.’t the man go to school yesterday?
A.B.C.7.A.B.C.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。
8.A.B.C.9.A.B.C.听第8段材料,回答第1012题。
10.A.B.C.11.A.B.C.12.A.B.C.听第9段材料,回答第1316题。
13.A.B.C.14.A.B.’s next to the shopping center.
C.’s across from the shopping center.
15.A.B.C.16.A.B.C.听第10段材料,回答第1720题。
17.A.B.C.18.A.B.C.19.hat is the most important thing in taking notes?
A.possible.
B.’re writing down.
C.20.A.B.C.二.阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
ARoger was a thief,but he wasn't very clever. When he was in school, he stole apples or oranges from other children. Sometimes he stole pencils or books from other children. But he always got caught.
The teacher spoke to Roger's parents and they tried to stop him from stealing things, but Roger wouldn't stop. He kept stealing.
When he was older, he began to steal from stores, but he was still stupid. Once, he went into a store wearing the clothes he had stolen the day before. The clothes still had the price tags(标签) on them, and the store manager called the police. They warned him that he would go to jail if he didn't stop stealing.
Then Roger decided to rob a bank. He planned everything. He got some gloves so that he would not leave fingerprints, and a mask so that no one would recognize him.
" But what if they recognize my voice?" he thought.
He decided to write his message on a piece of paper so that he wouldn't need to speak. He found an old envelope and wrote "give me all the money" on the back of it. He got a toy gun and went to the bank. He put on his mask and his gloves and showed the note to the bank clerk. The clerk gave him all the money, and Roger ran out of the bank and went home.
Ten minutes later he heard a knock on the door. It was the police. They had come to arrest him for robbing the bank.
" How did you find me so quickly?" asked Roger
" It was easy," said the police." Your address was on the envelope!"
21. How old was Roger when he started stealing things?
22. In this story, the underlined word
"recognize" means __________.
D. understand
23. How did the police catch Roger?
A. His friend worked in the bank.
B. The clerk knew his voice.
C. They found his picture.
D. They knew his address.
In 1883, a creative engineer named John Roebling was inspired by an idea to build a great bridge connecting New York with the Long Island. However, bridge building experts thought that this was an impossible project and told Roebling to forget it. But Roebling could not ignore the vision of this bridge. After much discussion and persuasion he managed to convince his son Washington, an engineer, that the bridge could be built.
The father and son developed concepts of how it could be completed and how the difficulties could be overcome. After that, they began to build their dream bridge.
The project started well, but when it was only a few months underway (在进行中) a tragic accident on the site took the life of John Roebling. Washington was also injured and left with a certain amount of brain damage,which made him unable to walk or talk or even move.
Everyone had a negative comment since the Roeblings were the only ones who knew how to build the bridge. In spite of these difficulties, Washington was never discouraged and still had a burning desire to complete the bridge. It seemed that there was a message for him not to give up. Suddenly an idea hit him. All he could do was to move one finger and he decided to make the best use of it. By moving it, he slowly developed a code of communication with his wife. Then he used the same method of tapping her arm to tell the engineers what to do. The project was underway again. For 13 years Washington tapped out his instructions with his finger on his wife's arm, until the bridge was finally completed.
Today the Brooklyn Bridge stands in all its glory to the victory of one man's determination not to be defeated by circumstances. This is one of the best examples of a never-say-die attitude that overcomes a terrible physical disability and achieves an impossible goal.
24.When John Roebling had the idea of building the bridge, ________.
A.many experts thought it impossible
B.his son supported him immediately
C.there was no bridge around New York
D.he persuaded the government to support him
2.What is the right order of the following statements?[
a.The Roeblings talked about the possibilities of building the bridge.
b.Washington became disabled.
c.John Roebling believed that building the bridge was possible.
d.Washington's wife helped instruct the building.
2.It can be inferred from the passage that ________.
A.to go to the Long Island, we can go across Brooklyn Bridge now
B.the government did offer much help to build the bridge
C.Washington had only one finger after the accident
D.it took 13 years to complete the bridge
27.What is the main idea of the passage?
A.How the Brooklyn Bridge was built by the Roeblings.
B.The Roeblings were devoted to their work.
C.A strong will is not to be defeated.
D.Success lies in patience and hard work.
My wife passed away seven and a half years ago, and I went through a huge depression (消沉), the worst time in my life. I even wanted to end my life. I continued to work as a small-town doctor at my medical clinic in Kilauea, Hawaii. My kids had gone to live on the mainland, and I was alone. On a family trip, we turned on the TV and saw the second plane crash into the World Trade Center. I said to my kids, “I’m going to Afghanistan.” International Medical Corps sent me to set up 20 clinics in some provinces where people had no health care. Eventually, the clinics were serving 27,000 patients a month. I had such a sense of accomplishment, a sense of purpose. My depression went completely away.
I go wherever disasters strike: Indonesia after the tsunami, Pakistan after the earthquake. I was just in Kenya. After their presidential election, at least a thousand people were killed and hundreds of thousands were forced out. We set up mobile clinics in an area with 19,000 refugees (难民).
Measles broke out, one of the biggest killers of kids in refugee camps, and it spread like wildfire. Water and medical equipment were also problems.
When my wife passed away, I thought my life was done. But really, it was just getting started. At the end of her life, my wife fell into a coma (昏迷). I held her head in my hands and told her of all the places we would visit, the exciting adventures we would have. I think about this moment many times during my “adventures”. I did not know then how prophetic (先知的) those words would be. She is with me still.
28. The first country where the author provided people with medical care is ______.
A. Pakistan
B. Indonesia
D. Afghanistan
29. The underlined word “Measles” in Paragraph 2 probably refers to ______.
A. a kind of polluted water
B. a kind of fire
C. a kind of medicine
D. a kind of disease
30. The author and his wife ______.
A. loved each other very much
B. experienced a lot of exciting adventures
C. lived on the mainland
D. would travel to many places together
31. From this passage we know that the author ______.
A. got over his wife’s death
B. is a famous doctor
C. is always in depression
D. experienced many disasters
“Drink your milk. It’s good for you!” You’ve probably heard that many times, and it’s true. Milk contains calcium, which is a necessary nutrient for keeping bones and teeth healthy and strong. The U.S. government even requires milk as part of the National School Lunch Program, saying that students should drink one cup of fat-free or low-fat milk at each meal.
Last Thursday, however, a group of doctors asked the government to remove milk from the lunch program. The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) says, “Milk is high in sugar, high in fat and high in animal protein, all of which have negative effects on health.” “One of the only reasons people talk about dairy, or promote it is that it is going to help build strong bones.” says Dr. Neal Barnard, president of the PCRM. There are better and healthier ways to get calcium such as eating beans, broccoli, cereals and tofu. Orange juice and soymilk that have calcium added to them also supply the nutrient.
Of course, calcium is important for healthy bones and teeth, but your genes, how much vitamin you take in and getting an hour’s worth of exercise every day all play a part.
Some nutritionists disagree with the idea that milk isn’t important. Keri Gans, a dietitian, says, “I think it’s irresponsible to take away milk that children enjoy, especially among those who are unable to meet their nutrient needs for the day, and remove it from the lunch line.”
The U.S. government is studying the request of the PCRM, but a decision may be a long way off. Meanwhile, Marion Nestle, a professor at New York University, puts it best: “Milk has nutrients. Other foods have the same nutrients. It’s just a food. Like other foods, too much might be a problem.”
32.Why does the US government ask students to drink one cup of milk at lunch time?
A. Milk helps build students’ strong bones.
B.They have taken the PCRM’s advice.
C.They have been told many times.
D.Fat-free or low-fat milk is less expensive.
.Which of the following opinions does the PCRM support?
A.Students should drink more milk each day.
B.Milk is the best way to get calcium.
C.Orange juice is higher in calcium than milk.
D. Milk is harmful to students’ health.
.What can we learn from Marion Nestle’s words?
A.Milk has more nutrients than other food.
B. Milk is just a kind of common food.
C.Other food also contains much calcium.
D.Too much nutrient lies in other food.
.What does the above text mainly talk about?
A.The best way to get the most calcium.
B.The connection between milk and health.
C.Different opinions about the importance of milk.
D.Whether to take milk off the school-lunch menu.
第二节 (共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
everyone. Here are some tips about how to bring the deeper meaning of the Olympics into your life:
There are hundreds of events at the Olympics, each standing for a specific activity that athletes have chosen to follow. You can recognize the creativity and excitement and form strong feelings about it, which will help you to achieve your dreams.
◆Excellence comes with hard work and practice. Learning about the training schedules of Olympic athletes reminds us that success doesn’t come easy.
Set long-term goals as well as realistic ones and try best to reach them. Work hard for your personal best, and remember the most important competitor you have is actually yourself.
◆Expect to fail sometimes. Every athlete who has made it into Olympic competition has suffered injury and disappointment along the way, but that has not been the end of their dream. They know that they can learn more from failure than success.
With its symbol of five-ring Olympic flag, the Olympics celebrate the unity of the games while honoring individual nationality. Athletes show respect to those from other countries.
◆Enjoy your success. Observe the Olympic athletes when they stand on the winners’ platform with their medals, listening to their national anthems(国歌).
Enjoy the feelings of power that come from your achievement. You deserve it.
A. Enjoy other cultures.
B. Find your strong feelings and develop them.
C. Their pride is obvious.
D. Repetition is the servant(仆人)of success.
E. Practice determines the fate of a player.
F. You can treat your setbacks(挫折)as a teaching tool.
G. They have strong confidence in themselves.
三.完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
There was a boy who was sent by his parents to a boarding school(寄宿学校).
being sent away, this boy was the
student in his class. He was at the top in every
always with high marks.
But the boy changed after
home and attending the boarding school. His grades started 45. He hated being in a
46 . He was lonely all the time. And there were especially dark times when he
committing suicide(自杀). All of this was because he felt
and no one loved him.
His parents started
about the boy. But they even did not know what was
with him. So his dad decided to travel to the boarding school and
They sat on the bank of the lake near the school. The father started asking him some casual questions about his classes, teachers and
52 . After some time his dad said, “Do you know, son, why I am here today?”
The boy answered back, “To
my grades?”
“No, no,” his dad replied. “I am here to tell you that you are the most
person for me. I want to see you
55 . I don’t care about grades. I care about you. I care about your happiness. YOU ARE MY LIFE.”
These words
the boy’s eyes to be filled with tears. He
his dad. They didn’t say anything to each other for a long time.
Now the boy had
he wanted. He knew there was someone on this earth who cared for him deeply. He
the world to someone. And today this young man is in college at the top of his class and no one has ever seen him
41.A.After
42.A.hardest
B.naughtiest
C.brightestD.dullest
43.A.exam
B.activity
44.A.coming
B.returning
C.leaving
D.reaching
45.A.rising
B.increasing
C.reducing
D.dropping46.A.group
C.company
47.A.led to
B.felt like
C.thought back
D.looked for
48.A.worthless
B.careless
C.concerned
D.annoyed
49.A.caring
B.turning
C.worrying
D.speaking
50.A.crazy
C.possible
51.A.talk with
B.listen to
C.tell to
D.care about
52.A.family
B.friends
53.A.realize
54.A.outstanding
B.important
D.familiar
55.A.happy
B.excellent
C.interested D.satisfied56.A.caused
C.encouraged
57.A.answered
B.ignored
58.A.nothing
B.something
C.everything
D.anything
59.A.showed
C.intended
D.expressed
60.A. sad
C.pleasant
英语知识运用(共两节,满分5分)
语法填空(15分)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。How are you getting along with your senior high school? It may be hard for you as this is the first time that you
(leave) your parents. I know that you are now having trouble
(communicate) with others, and you may often feel lonely. That's
you are new here and people don't know about you. But I think you can overcome the difficulty if you can follow the advice below.
First, you should attach great
(important) to taking an active part in the discussions and show your own opinions about the matters, and at the same time, learn to listen to other people's views
(careful). Second, you should learn about your classmates' likes and dislikes,
can make you get familiar with them. Only in this way can you get to know more
(difference) people and show them that you are just as friendly. Last but not least, I'm always here ready to help. We can take part in some
(activity) together and I can introduce you to others. There's no need
(worry) too much, people will know you more very soon and will like to make friends with you if you can do as the above. Just remember, “God helps those
help themselves”.
短文改错(共10题,每题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Harvey had eight umbrellas but they were all broken. He decided have them repaired. He took the umbrellas to the shop and left them here. The shopkeeper said, "They'll be ready tomorrow.” That evening Harvey went home from a office by bus. He sat next to an old woman. she had an umbrella on the floor between the seat. When the bus reached his stop, he picked up her umbrella and standing up. "Hey!" the woman said, "That umbrella belonged to me.” "I'm so sorry. " Harvey said, giving it to him. "Please excuse me by taking your umbrella by mistake. "
The next day he was collected the umbrellas, got on the bus and saw the same woman. As he sat down, she said," You have certain had a successful day!"
五. 写作(满分25分)
1. 词数100左右;
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.您所在的位置:
-> 浏览正文
我市名师解读2016高考大纲
&&&&更新时间:
作者:&&&&来源:&&&&责任编辑:张金玲&
&&&&本网所有内容,凡注明“来源:牡丹江晨报”及“来源:牡丹江日报”的所有文字、图片资料,版权均属牡丹江新闻传媒集团所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发布/发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:大鹏新闻网”,违者本网将依法追究责任。 转载或引用本网中的署名文章,请按规定向作者支付稿酬。
上一篇: &&&&&下一篇:没有了

我要回帖

更多关于 2016高考第一名 的文章

随机推荐