Full Audio
Title: Tree of Life
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 May, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&“There are no real games to play, even though there are so many endless-quest-requiring MMORPGs and extremely easy Mobile RPGs, why? Why there are no enjoyable games at all?”, “Those are not the games I was really into.” That’s why we started developing Tree of Life. We have focused on the issue for a long time, day and night, over and over again.
Finally, after 3 years of development, Tree of Life was released in Early Access. With your valuable suggestion, we would like to make Tree of Life near perfect to build the one beautiful world for everyone.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We have a plan to launch Tree of Life officially at the end of 2016 for now.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Most of all, mastery will be fully implemented, therefore you will be one of important members in Tree of Life world, whichever you choose. Plus, the guild system will be fully completed, you will be able to enjoy various contents like The Mermen attack or Guild War. Then, we’re going to add various enjoyable event, items, etc.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Construction, crafting, fishing, farming, ranching, adventures, The Mermen Attack, bounty hunting, etc. Tree of Life are full of lots of entertainments already. You can be anyone you want to be, depending on how to combine 24 classes in Tree of Life. You can be the last warrior in the world, or legendary master in the world. You can be a wanderer, fisherman or bounty hunter. Whatever you want.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&There is a possibility that it might be changed after launching Tree of Life officially, due to the fact that Tree of Life is on beta now.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We will refer to the community’s suggestion whenever we face important decisions in the future. For instance, if there are an important balance adjustment, we will analyze players’ data first, after that, we will adjust it.&
Buy Tree of Life - Settler
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 4 July
-31%? 68? 47
Buy Tree of Life - Adventurer
-31%? 78? 54
Buy Tree of Life - Settler x 4 Pack
-30%? 158? 110
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Hello Adventurers,
It’s me, Alice! I would like to inform you that we’re going to upload ‘Adventurer’s feedback’ column biweekly. So, how to prepare the article? Here’s how. First I will collect your ideas, bug reports, suggestions, etc., pick up and forward the questions, then share the answers with you. So, please take a look.
===============
Q1. Extremely low latency from 200 to 45000. Please let me know when it will be improved briefly.
- From lots of adventurers, including iamSon, Garyte and ggg.
A1. Server latency was dramatically improved by 21th June, hotfix.
Tree of Life servers update the 16km x 16km terrain in millisecond, and we have much more dynamic objects than other games, that’s why we have difficulties in server optimization.
Our goal until its official launch is to keep the server logic frame under 20ms, expect physical network delay. Physical network is tied to actual physical location, which means we can’t solve it with development. We run only 3 servers, however, after its official launch, we’re going to build more servers in various locations.
- From Chyaya in the dev team.
RIP, internet
Q2. Ok, got it. So, where is the new contents? You have been focusing on bugfix for a couple of weeks. Are you guys developing something?
- From lots of adventurers.
A2. Until its beta launch, we developed new contents and features, fixing various bugs, yes we admit that we fall between two stools. It was not easy at all, and we also think it’s not a good way for massive patch. We divided its version into 2 parts (branches) for the massive patch: live service version and development version. The live service version is an only hotfix-applying version.
We’re focusing on guild war and faction war, and we’re managing it very carefully, due to the fact that it will change everything in the game world. Our goal is to update it to the test server after 1 month of development period.
- From Wonpary in the game design team, and Pure Bong & Leerogi in the art team.
Q3. Well, interesting, but we have another issue. SOMEONE USES HACK FOR BREAKING A BASE. Plus, the un-guilded territory issue still matters.
- From lots of adventurers including Drax99 and Mother_Island.
A3. In the current system, only guilded territories are protected. We’re expecting that there won't be un-guilded territories in the new guild system which we’re working on, and it will be improved dramatically. The new guild system will be updated to the test server first, then after testing, it will be updated to the servers with faction contents.
- From BlingBling in the dev team.
===============
Ok, that’s all I have for now. See you next time, bye~
+ Please visit our official forum:
All servers are fully available now. Thank you.
==========
Hello Adventurers,
It's me, Alice again. I would like to inform you that there will be an emergency server maintenance works today from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm for around 1 hour (KST, GMT+9).
KST: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
PST: 1:30 am to 2:30 am
CET: 10:30 am to 11:30 am
See you soon! :D
With love,
Alice
+ Please visit our official forum:
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Thinking of building your own village to show your workmanship? Oh no, you feel like that all buildings on the street are kind of grand castles? If so, it’s time to play Tree of Life. You can make your own village anytime, anywhere. You can also be anyone. You can be a lord who rules a huge grand territory, or make a knight guild to protect the ToL world. What about a village for wanderers? Whatever you want!
Yes, our world is not perfect. It is full of dangers. So, it could be a good way to explore the ToL world in your room. What about the desert? Come and feel the sunshine, chase a mirage, find unique cactus and shooting stars… If you prefer the North Pole then the desert, why don’t you explore the snowy field on the North? Please keep in mind that you should bring your warm leather clothes. (… be careful with bears!) Can you feel it? Just explore the world!
Are you tired of endless battles? But you still want to support your guild as one of guild members? If so, be a master, then move the entire economy of ToL. Build and maintain your own farm, then generate food to support your guild. Or just be a grand merchant, then transport goods across the whole world, or be a master who make good weapons in legendary level. Whichever is fine. That makes the economy.
World best warrior in the realm, legendary master, 5 star chef… You don’t really know which one fits you? Well, have you ever thought why you can’t be a mighty warrior and 5 star chef at the same time? Like... a chef who catches a big brown bear with his bare hands. As you want, you can be both of them N.O.W, since there are 24 job classes in the world! With no restrictions! YAY~~~ You can make your own character as you like.
The real world is full of difficult choices. Yes… but what if the Tol world is, too? You can be a good friend with other players, or just be a night watchman to protect the new world order, or offer a reward for criminals to bring the justice. Depends on your choice. However just be careful. Anyone could offer a reward for you!
Grand castles always win a lot of praise. Even monsters will envy you, thus please keep calm and don’t panic, even though they begin the war to take your territory. This would be a superb chance to be the best knight in the ToL world! Be a hero by defeating your enemies who try to take your grand castle.
So, get ready for Tree of Life? Just play your own game, make your own world. In Tree of Life world, you can be anything whatever you want to be, and you can do anything whatever you want to. Yes, it’s time to play REAL RPG. Don’t miss the chance to live your second life. PLAY NOW!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB Video Memory, Shader Model 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Core i3
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB Video Memory, Shader Model 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Negative
(95 reviews)
Very Positive
(4,644 reviews)
Early Access Review
As many have said and I quote & Mice infect your base if you are offline for about 12 hrs. After 24 hrs your base starts losing HP. This is VERY irritating. & You can have this game, please just fix it. This was a great game... what the ???? happened? No one on to cause lag, so lose te rats and get a map your server will handle please. It is an EMPTY GAME - everyone left. I have been on everyday for a week and saw 1 other. The old map was better, what point is travelling so far to get everything you need - back and forth? It gets olc bc no one is here. This game just blows now, great ruined a good thing, ANOTHER NERFED GAME.
Early Access Review
This game was good. Too bad to see it transform into a map we cannot see & now changes like decoration in the works. Wow. AND BEST PART IS, NO ONE PLAYS NOW, IT IS MOSTLY AN EMPTY SERVER. Like single player for real, lol. Another 25 USD gone - You are welcome OddoneGame. Consider it gratuity for trying before the new map. Beta was a sad sad try. I knew it would lag and IT SURE DOES. Too much for the server and no one practically is even playing. I can cross the map & maybe see another but usually anyone at all. PLZ FIX THIS GAME BACK.
Early Access Review
The game has a great concept and they are still working things out. It has the potential to be very fun when completed.The only reason i cant recommend this game right now is the constant wood grinding.Trees are slow and boring to cut down. After cutting them down you then have to cut the log it drops in order to get firewood.EVERY SINGLE THING REQUIRES FIREWOOD and ALOT of it. I have 168 hours on this game currently and &at least& 50% of that time is chopping wood.
Early Access Review
The latency makes this game unplayable and the last dev update I just read has then trying to blame physical location of the players as the problem.
Early Access Review
Boring game
Early Access Review
The bugs in this game cause constant crashes which result in death and loss of inventory. Do not waste your money.
Early Access Review
Steal other people's stuff.
Destroy their stuff.
That seems to be the only enjoyable thing to do for a high level player, cause that's all I see.
Early Access Review
???????????█????█???????????▄?????????█▄▄?????????█?█????????????? ?????????????????▄??????????█????????▄?????? ????▄???????????▄▄???? ??▄??????????█▄?????????█????????????▄?█???? ???█▄???▄????▄???█???? ???█?????????????█???? ???█?▄???????????█▄▄?? ???????Tree Of Life?▄███????????????????????????
Early Access Review
I've put off writing this review for a long, long time because I've very mixed feelings about it.
I've played this game since early Alpha release (around July 2015) and have around 1500 hrs in game over two accounts (this takes me up to about 6 weeks after the Beta release).Firstly I'll start with the good / what I like about the game:GOOD1. The game has awesome scope to build a base / castle / home.
You have pretty much got total freedom to make any layout of your choosing and you can design the base for looks or to be safe from raiders / thieves from a strategical standpoint.2. There are a variety of skills / professions to chose from... around 20 (some not fully completed though at the time of writing this). So for a guild of about 8-10 people, everyone is valued and becomes a valued member of the tea, which is important for the social aspect of this game.3. The environment / different biomes looks great.4. The crafting variety is very good.5. The variety of weapons and corresponding weapon skills is quite diverse.6. The map is relatively large.7. The community liaison person (OddAlice) is very nice and works very hard.
Here's the bad / what I dislike about the game:BAD.i. The lag.
There servers are often laggy when a moderate number of players are only (say 400-500).
There are also random lag spikes and FPS drops for no apparent reason.
Note: I am aware the game is not optimized yet (I'm running a top of the line Alienware rig, so it shouldn't be an issue for this game).ii. The crafting system is currently a little buggy and its almost impossible to craft higher quality items.iii. There is a desync when fighting (both PvP and when fighting PvE monsters).
It is almost impossible to hit someone who is moving, so unless you both stand still and take it in turns trading hits, battles are pure frustration and become boring fast.iv. There are many small bugs that are not very significant but very irritating that have been around since Day 1 and have not been fixed (despite people calling out for them to be fixed on the forums).v. The developers do not communicate with the player base.
They are silent for long periods and tend to only reply when there is a massive uproar with the players.
Then the response is often vague or scant on content.vi. The developers appear to be more focused on tweaking existing features / graphics, rather than fixing the small bugs mentioned before or adding new content.vii. There is practically NO END GAME CONTENT.viii. The profanity filter on the game chat is overly sensitive, so censors non-offensive words.iX. At Beta release the developers covered 75% of the map in mist.
You cant view these areas properly and you cant build on these areas.
It's a huge annoyance to everyone who plays.X. The game is a little too grindy.
I dont mind grinding in a game and this is Korean so I understand and expect it to be a little grindy.
The grind in Alpha was just about right, but in Beta they made it way more grindy.
Forever chopping trees... many joke this game is actually a lumberjack simulator.
This is ok when you are in a large guild, but because a serious pain in the a$$ if you dont have 5+ players.Xii.
The recent milestones released by the developers appear to take the game in a very different direction to how it is currently or how it is referred to in their reviews and promotional videos.
I know this is early access and things change, but this could take the game in a totally new direction.Xiii.
Mice infect your base if you are offline for about 12 hrs.
After 24 hrs your base starts losing HP.
This is VERY irritating.Xiv. The devopment team are very small so new content is VERY slow and recent comunication suggests patches for new content will be every 2-3 months.Xv. Patches / hotfixes to date appear rushed out and untested.
This results in very buggy content and usually every patch is followed up by a hotfix.
TL:DR: PvP is broken due to the desync.
Its been like this since Day 1 and little has changed in over a year to fix this.
There is no end game content (guild wars etc.)PvE is currently broken as the crafting is buggy, you cant build on 75% of the map and there is no end game content (like quests / dungeons / bosses etc.)So all in all I give this one a thumbs down. This is on the basis that over the past year, not a lot of core features / funamentals have been added and major bug fixes are still not dealt with (desync).
Also, the last 2 months of Beta suggest a similar approach will be taken this year. I suspect the developers dont have the resources to deliver on their promises so I am doubtful this game will make it over the line or it will be realease in much the same state it is in now.I would LOVE to be proven wrong though...
Early Access Review
You will not be able to play this game alone. With the amount of points you have to allocate, you will need friends to split your skillsets with to max levels. Gathering materials and working your skillsets up is very “grindy” but I don't mind that. Very similar with some other games in that respect.PvE - everything has a system and once you learn it, you'll do fine against the animals, orcs, etc.The criminal system is a bit messed up. You get more criminal points for attacking a building than killing someone?PvP - The net code in the game *must* change. When you're playing against players in Brazil (for example) there is a lot of desyncing going on. You can't target the people and they hit you when they are not even near you on your screen.
Frame rates dropping from 50 & 10 (or less) fps when this is going on is totally unacceptable. Sorry, but I play BF4 on the highest settings without issue. This *should not happen* regardless of the reason.If they can't fix the net code, then when people have high ping rates (or purposely desyning), they should disconnect them from the server. Something has to give.Cheating:
Plenty of reports about people wall-hacking into bases, players either not taking damage or taking very reduced damage as well as being able to attack you without turning yellow.This game has so much potential but the devs don't seem to care. They are hemorrhaging users as the player base has grown tired of the issues not being resolved.Initially, I would have recommended this game. Where things stand currently? Not so much. This will be the last early release/alpha game I buy. Dev and company would have to majoryly turn this around to change my mind but I am not holding my breath.
Early Access Review
I've been playing this game for a few weeks, worked pretty hard at building my base, gathering materials, upgrading etc. I logged off for about 12 hours. Logged in and found my entire base was ransacked, everything i had been working hard for stolen by a few high level theives. This game is meant for stealing/looting other peoples stuff and greifing. There is litterally no point in playing this game unless you are a pker or a theif.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Been playing this game for a month now.
I started playing this game with some friends.
Our guild camp has been fortunate enough to survive so far but I can't say the same for our neighboring guilds.
We've seen atleast 8 different guilds that started playing around the same time we did and end up quitting as soon as they're base got griefed or destoryed by bully guilds (Mainly some guild called Ironborn).
The entire map is filled with abandoned camps.
Mostly noob camps that ended up quitting after getting griefed.
There are so many abandoned camps it is very difficult to find a large enough open spot to build camp.
This game is fun as long as you either play with a large group of friends or you can join a large established guild.
Otherwise, you're just sitting duck basically collecting mats for the big guilds to steal and/or destroy.
It's not a possibility, it's a guarantee.
This game seems to be filled with bullies who enjoy destroying peoples work, just to do it even though there is no benefit whatsoever.The game has lots of serious flaws.
When I first started playing I caught several people stealing or killing my animals on my property.
When I attack that person, I'm the one who is awarded a criminal record.
Speaking of criminal records.
When I mentioned that there are no real consequences for griefing, bullying, stealing or destorying other peoples property, criminal records do not last long at all.
Criminal Record debuffs last between 30 seconds to a few hours depending on the severity of the crime.
I dont know why they called it Criminal Record because your crimes are not recorded.
After the debuff wears off, there are no records of any crimes you committed.Overall, I can't recommend this game.
This is a sandbox game but you are very limited on how or what you build due to available open space or having your buildings destroyed by bullies.
The map is not very big and there are too many abandoned camps.
If you're thinking of purchasing this game, all you have to do is go on their Community Hub Discussions and you'll see what kind of people play this game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I've put off writing this review for a long, long time because I've very mixed feelings about it.
I've played this game since early Alpha release (around July 2015) and have around 1500 hrs in game over two accounts (this takes me up to about 6 weeks after the Beta release).Firstly I'll start with the good / what I like about the game:GOOD1. The game has awesome scope to build a base / castle / home.
You have pretty much got total freedom to make any layout of your choosing and you can design the base for looks or to be safe from raiders / thieves from a strategical standpoint.2. There are a variety of skills / professions to chose from... around 20 (some not fully completed though at the time of writing this). So for a guild of about 8-10 people, everyone is valued and becomes a valued member of the tea, which is important for the social aspect of this game.3. The environment / different biomes looks great.4. The crafting variety is very good.5. The variety of weapons and corresponding weapon skills is quite diverse.6. The map is relatively large.7. The community liaison person (OddAlice) is very nice and works very hard.
Here's the bad / what I dislike about the game:BAD.i. The lag.
There servers are often laggy when a moderate number of players are only (say 400-500).
There are also random lag spikes and FPS drops for no apparent reason.
Note: I am aware the game is not optimized yet (I'm running a top of the line Alienware rig, so it shouldn't be an issue for this game).ii. The crafting system is currently a little buggy and its almost impossible to craft higher quality items.iii. There is a desync when fighting (both PvP and when fighting PvE monsters).
It is almost impossible to hit someone who is moving, so unless you both stand still and take it in turns trading hits, battles are pure frustration and become boring fast.iv. There are many small bugs that are not very significant but very irritating that have been around since Day 1 and have not been fixed (despite people calling out for them to be fixed on the forums).v. The developers do not communicate with the player base.
They are silent for long periods and tend to only reply when there is a massive uproar with the players.
Then the response is often vague or scant on content.vi. The developers appear to be more focused on tweaking existing features / graphics, rather than fixing the small bugs mentioned before or adding new content.vii. There is practically NO END GAME CONTENT.viii. The profanity filter on the game chat is overly sensitive, so censors non-offensive words.iX. At Beta release the developers covered 75% of the map in mist.
You cant view these areas properly and you cant build on these areas.
It's a huge annoyance to everyone who plays.X. The game is a little too grindy.
I dont mind grinding in a game and this is Korean so I understand and expect it to be a little grindy.
The grind in Alpha was just about right, but in Beta they made it way more grindy.
Forever chopping trees... many joke this game is actually a lumberjack simulator.
This is ok when you are in a large guild, but because a serious pain in the a$$ if you dont have 5+ players.Xii.
The recent milestones released by the developers appear to take the game in a very different direction to how it is currently or how it is referred to in their reviews and promotional videos.
I know this is early access and things change, but this could take the game in a totally new direction.Xiii.
Mice infect your base if you are offline for about 12 hrs.
After 24 hrs your base starts losing HP.
This is VERY irritating.Xiv. The devopment team are very small so new content is VERY slow and recent comunication suggests patches for new content will be every 2-3 months.Xv. Patches / hotfixes to date appear rushed out and untested.
This results in very buggy content and usually every patch is followed up by a hotfix.
TL:DR: PvP is broken due to the desync.
Its been like this since Day 1 and little has changed in over a year to fix this.
There is no end game content (guild wars etc.)PvE is currently broken as the crafting is buggy, you cant build on 75% of the map and there is no end game content (like quests / dungeons / bosses etc.)So all in all I give this one a thumbs down. This is on the basis that over the past year, not a lot of core features / funamentals have been added and major bug fixes are still not dealt with (desync).
Also, the last 2 months of Beta suggest a similar approach will be taken this year. I suspect the developers dont have the resources to deliver on their promises so I am doubtful this game will make it over the line or it will be realease in much the same state it is in now.I would LOVE to be proven wrong though...
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
I'm pretty sure some people are just blindly downvoting this honest review *****DISCLAIMER*****I will edit this review as changes to the game are made.
My current opinion is neutral, however that is not a recommendation option, so I currently opted for a thumbs down.
This game has its ups and downs.
I do support the game however I do not recommend this game for everyone.
Currently my opinions reflect the most recent milestones post by the Dev, which changes the direction of the game completely.
I understand this is early access ProsBuilding system is great for a sandbox, and will only get better.The ability to spec into several professions is awesome.Dynamic tree planting/regrowth/creep/terraforming is awesome (We turned the desert into a forest temporarily)Guild Territories surrounding your structures.Creative / Strategic players can make stronghold bases that are not easily penetrable.Has a tendency to have a very dedicated and outspoken communityConsLag / DSync / Exploiting is rampant - In terms of live PvP the netcode is terrible and unplayable.
The devs have repeatedly promised things and when they don't meet the deadline, they simply ignore the community.There is a fog/mist covering about 75% of the map right now.
You can get about 2 weeks of content in this game before you hit a plateau and or brick wall.You pretty much need to be in a big guild in order to accomplish much in the game.Only one character per accountThe devs advertise 24 fully created classes however only 22 are active, and the rest are not even fully functional.Updates are few and far between compared to many active Early Access games.The Communication from the Dev team is horrible.
They put all of the communication on one person (OddAlice) who has nice intentions, however several players have been offended by poor translations that come off as culturally inappropriate.Let me reiterate communication between the community and devs is an issue.They say your opinion matters, however you would rarely know.
There is a split in the community between hardcore PvPers and Passive players.
(I suppose this will be fixed with the alliance updateThe cash shop is stupid expensive.All in all, I have enjoyed my time playing this game.
The politics required to get yourself and your guild anywhere get exhausting after a while, but I suppose some changes expected down the road might help.
There seems to be a huge social/cultural split between English speakers / Brazilians / Russians / Chinese which makes several people uncomfortable when they can't get into a guild because of their country.
There is a lot of raw human nature you will become aware of in this game that people feel uncomfortable with because there is a real lack of direction when it comes to social interaction.
There is not a large griefer/racist community, however that is what the PvP/Cultural split might be referred to.
It is not an easy game to play, and it is easy to pass blame onto the PvP/Racist reasoning. I promise you the game is great if you have the patience
If you catch the game on sale get it.
Do not buy this at full price.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
EARLY ACCESS REVIEW:I've tried unsuccessfully to write a review for Tree of Life for some time now.
I originally added this to my wishlist because I was greatly interested in the sort of &World of Warcraft& style graphics coupled with the idea of an engaging survival game.
Unfortunately for me, the game just doesn't live up to what I was looking for.
In fact, this will probably be my only negative review on Steam so far.
I tried my best to like the game, I really did, but here are some brief points about the game, some positive, most negative:-Completely abandoned community/island/area.
Nice if you like being alone, but still oddly errie to see hundreds of abandoned buildings.-Lack of single player, lack of private servers.
This is the main reason I dislike the game.
I like playing alone sometimes, and frankly would like a private server with friends.-Too much relies on other people.
Not enough options for people who want to form small clans.-Combat is clunky and broken.-Music is very good but annoyingly repetative.
Drives me crazy after a few hours, and have to turn it off.-TONS of typos, TONS of spelling errors, and complete failure in translation.
I give them a break on this since they aren't an English-based developer, but it's so annoying.
The description for the french fries actually made me roll my eyes so hard I fell out of my viking ship.-Good graphics, good animations, doesn't feel dated.
I like the cartoony feel.-Game requires WAY TOO MUCH wood.
Everything takes wood, lots of wood.
Game should be called &Tree Cutter Simulator 2016&-Misty areas/foggy areas can seriously go take a hike.
They provide no value-add at all.-Mining sulfur makes you want to /wrist.
In fact, mining iron, or any &high tiered& anything makes you want to /wrist.The list goes on, but yeah, at it's current state I don't recommend this game.
Maybe in a few updates, maybe in a few months, maybe in a year, who knows.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I'm so tired to try to make this game better for any member of our guilds,
for ppl who start...
But can't anymore...
Played for 1 year, cause thought developers would finish what they started, this game have / has a huge potential, but failed cause they didn't know what to do, the game has lots of griefs, pvp unbalanced, no content pve,
no end game stuff, the sad part of the story is,
there's no game like tol, so I tell you just sit and wait,
don't waste ur money...
Cause this game has no future, u gonna walk for 2h and not gonna find any player, everyone have left the game,
only Asian sever survives with 200\250 players.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I found it boring after purchasing an 25usd mount for ???? sake I'm such an idiot.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Nice game and fun in early stages, boring like hell late game.Fun Crafting system but no end game content.I buyed this game a couple of months ago and almost no game content was added. There was a couple of very very very small hotfixes but nothing more.Most of the map its cover by an annoying fog that hurts your eyes.I do not recoment this game since the development of the game stoped.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
very slow development and almost no word from the devs for a long time
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Good luck if you're just starting out in this game or stepped away for any length of time. You won't be able to find a spot of land to build on because everyone wants to take over as large a piece of territory as possible. Don't waste your money.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Tree of Life - Settler
Tree of Life - Adventurer
Tree of Life - Settler x 4 Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 make up for life 的文章

随机推荐