用三个同形汉语同音异义词词造句(英文句子)

分别用more less fewer造句急 一个词造三个句子一共9个句子
More people are becoming interested in F1.The more book you read,the more knowledge you'll get.There are more and more shops opened on both sides of the street.I spend less time on playing computer this term.The less junk food you eat,the healthier you'll be.The less exercise you have done,the more likely you will fail in the exam.I have fewer candies than my sister.Fewer and fewer people plan to buy houses these years.I hope that fewer people will be infected by the flu.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It would be more delicious if you put some salt in it.She read the letter more carefully the second time.His behaviour did more harm than good to himself.The firm has less money and few...
地对地导弹耳朵同仁堂
扫描下载二维码英语翻译下面进行的是“你说我猜”的环节,下面我为大家讲一下游戏规则.每一个谜底都会给出三个对应的关键词,我需要三个人上来分别用这三个词造句,大家从他们造出的句子中猜出谜底.谜底都是与爱好有关的物体.
大大玽唡懋
Now let's begin the game named"I'll guess what you've said",please allow me to introduce the rule of the game.Each answer to the riddle will be provided with three key words,and I'll ask three people to come here to make a sentence with one of the words.You'll figure out the answer from the sentences they make.The answers to the riddles are things about your hobbies.希望对您有帮助~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小学英语造句cut-cut-cuthit-hit-hitread-read-readput(on)-put(on)-put(on)第一个是动词原形,第二个是过去式,第三个是过去分词.一个词造一个句我说一个cut造三个句子,一个动词原形,一个过去式,一个过去分词。其他也是一样
He is cutting his hairShe hit him with a bottleHave you read this book yet?Put on your coat,it's cold outside
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用穷形尽相,狗尾续貂,鞭辟入里,三个成语,用一个句子造句。只可用一个句子。_百度知道
用穷形尽相,狗尾续貂,鞭辟入里,三个成语,用一个句子造句。只可用一个句子。
我有更好的答案
这一切显示了指导员的指挥方案鞭辟入里,真是狗尾续貂,最终只能弃城逃走敌人在战争中败得穷形尽相
狗尾续貂:比喻不好的东西续在好的东西的后面。穷形尽相:形容尽致的东西,指文章的细腻生动。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
成语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用不逊,油光可鉴,深恶痛疾造句100字以上,这三个词要在同一个句子中,不得出现别的词语,拒绝乱造,好的给30分
肖华厌恶的看向正往头上抹发油的穆亚,对他将自己的头弄得油光可鉴的行为表现得十分不满,可穆亚一点儿也不在乎,他不逊的高昂着头,像一只骄傲的小公鸡从肖华的身边走过,顺便还给了肖华一个深恶痛疾的眼神.
你的深恶痛疾用的有点太随意了
肖华厌恶的看向正往头上抹发油的穆亚,对他将自己的头弄得油光可鉴的行为表现得十分不满,可穆亚一点儿也不在乎,他不逊的高昂着头,像一只骄傲的小公鸡,他的眼神中满是深恶痛疾,好像肖华是什么脏东西似的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
王老财总是顶着一头油光可鉴的头发,骄蛮不逊地俯视着在地里为他累死累活地干着活的老农,还不时打骂几句,大家早已对他深恶痛疾。
你和楼上的一样,我要100字左右的啊
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语同音异义词 的文章

随机推荐