where is your fathershirts

Fast & Free Shipping, Guaranteed Delivery Dates and All-Inclusive PricingPEP四年级下册英语句型训练试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
PEP四年级下册英语句型训练试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
PEP四年级下册英语句型训练试题
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 一、填上所缺的单词。1. This ______& a computer.&& That ______ a picture.2. _______ this your shirt?&&& Yes, _______ ________.3. _______ that your jacket?&& No, ________ _______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No, ________ ________.4. ________ play football.& 5. It ________ warm today.&& _______ warm today.6. ________ _________ is the dress?&& _______ ________ yellow.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _________ yellow.7. What colour ________ the shoes?&& They _______ blue.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________ blue.8. What colour ________ your sweater?& ______ ______ green.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________ green.9. ________ is the art room?&&&& _______ ______ on the first floor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _________ on the first floor.10. Where _________ the pictures?&& They _______ on the wall.11. Where ________ the gym?&&&&&& It _______ on the second floor.12. _________ _________ is it?&&&&& It _______ six o’clock.13. _________ _________ is it now?&&& ________ ten o’clock.14. _________ _________ books do you have?&& I have ten.15. _________ _________ books can you see?&&& I can see ten.16. _________ _________ books are there?&&&&& There _______ ten.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& There _______ one.17. This _______ the weather report.18. It ________ warm _______ Hong Kong.19. _________ hot ________ Moscow.20. _______ they on the bed?&& Yes, they _______.21. _______ they in the classroom?&& No, they ________.22. ________ I wear my shirt?&&& Yes, you can.23. ________ I wear my sweater?&& No, you can’t.24. Can you play football?&&&& Yes, ________ ________.25. Can you sing and dance?&& No, ________ _________.26. It _______ 7:05.&& It’s time ________ get up.27. _______ 10:00.&&& It’s time _________ music class.28. Go ________ the playground.&&& Hand ______ the homework.29. ________ you have a library?&&& Yes, I do.30. ________ you have a canteen?&&& No, I don’t.31. Let’s ________ there.& 32. The shirt _______ red.&&& The shirts _________ red.33. School _____ over.34. Just _______ minute.35. They _______ pants.&&& These ______ pants.&& Those ______ pants.36. It ______ a dress.&&&&&& This _______ a dress.& That _____ a dress.37. I like the red shirt ________ the yellow skirt.38. Put ______ your T-shirt.39. What _______ this?&&& It’s a book.40. What _______ they?& They are books.41. _________ shirt is this?&& It’s John’s shirt.42. _________ dress is it?&&& It’s Amy’s dress.& 43. ________ they your jeans?&& Yes, they are.44. ________ these your socks?&& Yes, they are.45. ________ those my shorts?&& No, they aren’t.二、根据提示回答问题。1. Is this your computer?& (肯定回答)__________________________________________________2. Is this your computer?&& (否定回答) ______________________& ________________________3. What colour is the T-shirt?& (红色)__________________________________________________4. What colour are the shoes?&& (黄色)__________________________________________________5. What time is it?&&&&& (七点)__________________________________________________6. Where is the computer room?& (在一楼)__________________________________________________7. Where is Amy?& ( in the classroom)__________________________________________________8. Whose dress is this?&& (Amy’s)__________________________________________________9. Can you play football?&& (肯定回答) __________________________________________________10. Can you sing and dance?&& (否定回答)__________________________________________________
11. Can I wear my shirt?& (肯定回答)__________________________________________________12. Can I wear my sweater?&& (否定回答)__________________________________________________13. How many books can you see?& (two books)__________________________________________________14. How many books do you have?&& (two books)__________________________________________________15. How many books are there?&&& (two books)__________________________________________________16. Are they your pants?&& (肯定回答)__________________________________________________17. Are these your shoes?& (肯定回答)__________________________________________________18. Are your shorts yellow?&& (否定回答) __________________________________________________19. What’s the weather like today?& (温暖)__________________________________________________20. Is it hot today?&& (肯定回答)__________________________________________________21. What’s the weather like in Beijing?& (冷)__________________________________________________文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 where is your 的文章

随机推荐