高中一年级英语教材 英语翻译

你现在的位置 : &
高一英语单词:同事用英语怎么说
  A、colleague[英]['kɒli:] [美][ˈklˌi]
  n.同事;同僚;同行 复数:colleagues
  1.N-COUNT同事;同僚Your colleagues are the people you work with, especially in a professional job.
  Without consulting his colleagues he flew from Lisbon to Split...
  没跟同事们商量,他就从里斯本飞到了斯普利特。
  A colleague urged him to see a psychiatrist, but Faulkner refused.
  一位同事竭力劝福克纳去看精神病医生,但他拒绝了。
  She's a colleague of mine.
  她是我的一个同事。
  A colleague organises a monthly meeting for half a dozen entrepreneurs.
  找一位同僚为几位创业家组织月会。
  To help your esteemed colleague.
  来帮助你尊贵的同事.
  She's your colleague?
  她是你的同事吗?
  I know she's a colleague.
  我知道她是一个同事.
  B、co-worker[英][ˈkəʊˌwɜ:kə] [美][ˈkoˌwə:kɚ]
  1.N-COUNT(尤指同一工作或项目上的)同事,同僚Your co-workers are the people you work with, especially people on the same job or project as you.
  That crush you have on your co-worker?
  你对你的同事有想法?
  article.yeeyan.org
  My co-worker brags all day long.
  我的同事每天都在不停地吹牛。
  Find at least one co-worker who is generally upbeat to hang around.
  找到至少一名经常乐观的同事出去闲逛。
  You become friends with the sexy co-worker and decide to carpool to work together.
  你跟性感的同事成为了朋友,并且决定拼车上班。
  When I started the job, a certain male co-worker caught my eye.
  当我开始这份工作的时候,有一位男同事吸引了我的注意力。
  C、workmate[英][ˈwɜ:kmeɪt] [美][ˈwɜːrkmeɪt]
  n.一起工作的人,同事,工友 复数:workmates
  1.N-COUNT同事;工友Your workmates are the people you work with.
  My workmates, and, even more, the management, didn't want me to leave.
  我的同事,甚至包括管理层都不想让我离开。
  Men were particularly vulnerable after a workmate's suicide.
  男性如果有同事自杀,会变得特别脆弱。
  Maybe I should have told that workmate.
  也许我本应该告诉那位工友。
  I've sometimes wondered whether to say anything to my manager, but have decided not to as I like my workmate and don't want to make a fuss.
  我有时候会想,是否该跟我的经理说点什么,但还是决定不要这样做,因为我喜欢这位同事,而且也不想小题大做。
  Workmate and boy, and busy.
  同事和男孩都忙。
  Do you tangle with your new workmate?
  你会自己的新同事吵架吗?
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐求教,高一一班用英语怎么说_盐城市田家炳中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,336贴子:
求教,高一一班用英语怎么说收藏
问我如此,我不会,语云也不会求英语大神教她。
gaoyiyiban
high one one class---罒ω罒  你是一条小尾巴  ~如此可爱  如此萌。
Class One,Grade One
fuck one one girl国际牛静英语专业翻译。现在检查,请把(我高一一班)翻译一遍!   -- (╯'-')╯(┻━┻(掀桌子)┬—┬ノ('-'ノ)(摆好摆好)(╯°O°)╯(┻━┻(再掀一次)┬—┬ノ('-'ノ)(摆好摆好)(╯°Д°)╯(┻━┻(再他妈的掀一次)~~
high11class
Class One,Grade One in senior high school 这个是正解
 --她们都是猎物,而我才是猎人
   --小尾巴其实就是用来凑足十五字滴!
Class 1 Grades 10
class one grade nine
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或生活压力-高一经典英语作文带翻译
无忧考网为您整理了“生活压力-高一经典英语作文带翻译”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
As everyone knows, stress is a natural part of everyday life and there is no way to avoid it. As the pace of modern life continues to increase, we are always feeling on the go from morning till night. And it is hard to slow down. Therefore, stress goes hand in hand with the life in a competitive society.Different people, however, think of stress quite differently. Some believe that stress is not the bad thing it is often supposed to be. They are of the opinion that a certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and give purpose to life. Others argue that stress contributes to one’s mental decline and hence endangers his health. According to them, relaxation, the opposite of stress, is essential for a healthy mind and body. Personally, I’m in favor of the former view. I think it is impossible to avoid stress when one is entirely devoted to the career he pursues. In my opinion, it is only when the stress gets out of control that it can lead to poor performance and ill health.正如每个人都知道的,压力是日常生活中的自然部分,没有办法避免它。随着现代生活节奏的不断增加,我们总是感觉到从早上到晚上的。很难慢下来。因此,压力与生活在竞争激烈的社会中。不同的人,但是,认为压力很大不同。有些人认为压力并不是坏事,它通常被认为是。他们认为,一定量的压力是非常重要的,以提供动机和目的的生活。其他人则认为压力会导致精神下降,从而危及他的健康。根据他们,放松,对压力相反,是一个健康的精神和身体是必不可少的。就我个人而言,我赞成前一种观点。我认为一个人完全献身于他所追求的事业是不可能的。在我看来,只有当压力失去控制,它会导致不良的表现和健康状况不佳。现在高一,以后想当英语翻译,已经决定好学文了。应该考什么样的大学呢?需要什么基础?往哪个方向努力呢?
按投票排序
建议先百度 千字六十
看了其他几个答案我想抚慰一下题主受伤的心灵。不需要刻意的去学,换一步说,现在就定目标,不是不实际,而是对很多人来说都太早了,太容易改变了。---------------以上是个人感慨---------------说实话高一开始的话,最多可以专注着做下面这些东西两年。所以我写的东西也比较少,但是足够了。根据自己的英语水平开始补,高中英语课程要学完,虽然没什么型,但是对重学很有帮助/逃~~ 然后接触一些比较难的试题(还是国内的考试题,很多人觉得没用,很差,甚至一些报纸还夸张的找老外来吹嘘这些试题多么不切实际,渣,题主千万不要被这些骗了)。整个高中我觉得题主都可以去跟着江苏(求别喷,不是地域歧视或者什么,答主熟悉一点)的英语教学大纲,做他们的题目,里面很多高于平均水平的阅读或者什么的,哪怕20问错了15个都不要怕,继续做,不翻字典的做。手机上可以下载Zaker(订阅英语的,别订阅妹子的)和CNN,每天看一点,看不懂就查,不要囫囵吞枣,一句一句看,全看懂为止,这是一个很枯燥的过程,请坚持住。哦对了,请一定要多读一些文学作品,找那种文字很正的,我是说语法很严肃的书。---------------以下是笔译-------------笔译很多种啊,从简单的开始吧。上面提到的CNN,可以试着一天翻译一篇新闻,仿照新闻节目和报纸的语气(好吧现在报纸做的都挺烂的),翻译新闻可以极好的组织你的语言,巩固你的文学基础,这对翻译来说很重要。做好了之后,大量扩展词汇量(在上面的基础打好之后),同时包括中文词汇量。高中做完这些够呛了。如果做完了,请在评论里提醒我继续写。--------------以下是口译-------------口译的基础是笔译。除了好好的完成学业以外。可以考虑重新接触一下英语,从音标开始,,这是一个很好的入门地址。然后重新修正以前学的不飘准(哦对不起是标准)的英语发音,注意一个句子的抑扬顿挫(还没找到一个好一点的词)。然后练听的部分,建议在itunes里的podcast里面找,很多原声节目,包括历史悠久的BBC VOA,听基础的,保证能听懂,然后继续往难得方向走。这些事没做完高中就已经结束了。最后希望题主能够如愿进入翻译行业,以上的内容还不够完善,奈何本人水平也不高,请将就看看吧。不要勉强,主要把高中学业抓好,到了大学再钻研的学也是可以的。
北外,北二外,上外,广外,外交学院。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录高一用英语怎么说_英语口语
高一用英语怎么说
【英语口语】 学习啦编辑:楚欣
本文已影响 人
  你知道高一的怎么说吗?下面一起来看看吧。
  高一的英文释义:
  Senior One
  高一的英文例句:
  底座高一肘,边宽一肘,四围起边高一掌;这是坛的座。
  Now this is the base of the altar.
  他比他的朋友高一英寸.
  He is taller than his friend by an inch.
  他比他的朋友高一英寸.
  He is taller than his friend by an inch.
  他在高中时参加高一篮球队的甄试,但是却没有入
  When he tried out for the freshman team in high school, Michael didn't make it.
高一用英语怎么说
  汤姆比约翰高一个头.
  Tom is taller than John by a head
  如果我比普通牧工高一等,那你为什么要邀请我?
  If I'm a cut above stockman, why did you ask me?
  汤姆比约翰高一个头。
  Tom is taller than John by a head.
  没想到军人祺高一着,早已买通宋波身旁的亲信,宋波捉虎不着反类犬,成为军人的阶下囚。
  But Song Bo ends up the loser as Jun Ren has got the support of most of the gang members.
  方舟上边要留透光处,高一肘。方舟的门要开在旁边。
  Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above, and set the door of the ark in its side.
  气温每升高一摄氏度,就可能从饱和空气团里多降7%的水。
  For each degree celsius of warming, 7% more water is available to rain down from saturated air masses.
  高新区是外资的聚集地。
  The High-tech Zone is an attractive place for foreign investment. shangnanhua.
  这表明,相当一批高新技术企业利用高新区提供的局部优化的良好环境,实现了高速成长。
  The statistics eloquently demonstrate that a large number of high-techenterprises have achieved rapid growth by utilizing the good environment ofSTIPs.
  科技部将举办国家级科技园区主任论坛,推进高新区取得更大发展;
  Our Ministry will hold the national level Science and Technology Industrial ParkDirectors' Forum to promote the swift development of the high-tech zones.
  2008年,54个国家高新区工业增加值增长18.6%。
  The value-added of the 54 national new and high technology development zonesrose 18.6% in 2008.
  在高新区内建设的项目,由高新区组织认定并兑现用地和财政扶持政策。
  For the projects established in High-tech Zone, the government of High-tech Zone will organize to confirm the projects and provide the land and give the financesupport.
  而目前在我国的高新区管理中将这些因素看作是孤立的,缺少将各要素纳入统一的集成管理。
  Now these factors is regard as isolated in the management of national high-tech zone and need to be bring into the integrated management.
  数据表明,国家高新区在其发展过程中普遍存在功能异化与偏离的现象。
  It shows that there are function variation and deviation in the development of different high-tech zones.
  在高新区一家超市的盒装月饼销售专区,记者发现,这里的价位大多在80元到120元之间,200元以上的高档月饼数量不多。
  In the supermarket located in Hefei high-tech zone, our reporter found the pricesfor the packaged cakes are between 80 yuan to 120 yuan, very few of them are priced over 200 yuan.
  为消除这些影响,对高新区企业活动进行有效的管理和控制,就需要对各要素进行集成管理。
  In order to eliminate these influences, control enterprise's action effectively,integrated management of national high-tech zone is needed.
  最后,本文还简单分析了高新区建设发展带来的城市社会空间的矛盾与冲突。
  Finally, the social conflicts between urban space and Hi-Tech industriesdevelopment zone was analyzed.
  我国高新区发展进入&二次&阶段。
  Chinas high-tech development zone is entering the &second venture&stage.
  最后根据制度结构分析的理论,横向比较上海、北京、深圳和西安高新区的制度结构。
  At last, the author studies and compares the institutional structure in Beijing,Shanghai, Shenzhen and Xi'an Hi-tech Industrial Zone.
  自高新区成立以来,各项经济指标年均增长均在25%以上。
  Since the establishment of Hi-tech Zone, its economy grew over 25%.
  高新技术的发展基地&&高新区的发展也面临新的机遇和挑战。
  The new and high tech industry development zones, the development base ofnew and high technology, face new opportunity and challenge.
  成都高新区将大规模引进投资项目。
  High-tech zone to introduce large projects.
  继而提出建立自主创新体系以推进高新区&二次创业&的举措。
  Then, it puts forward the measure of advance hi-tech zone &SecondDevelopment& through establishing independent innovation system.
  本次现状用地招拍挂出让试点工作在历下、市中、槐荫、天桥、历城、长清区及高新区范围内进行。
  Dr. film to the present status of land sold in the calendar of the pilot project, thecity, Huaiyin, flyovers , calendar City, long - and high-tech zones within the district.
  本文指出了我国高新区产业集群发展过程中存在的问题,并针对所存在的问题提出了对策。
  The present paper points out some problems arising in the development of theenterprise grou in the hi-tech park and suggests some countermeasures tocope with those problems.
  政府设租、政策性租金的存在,是过去10年高新区高速发展的动力所在。
  The existence of the policy rent is the motive of the past 10 years high speeddevelopment for the H&T zones.
  所以,在这样的形势下,我国53个国家级高新区都把创新作为了首要任务,为把高新区建成创新型园区而努力奋斗着。
  Therefore, under such circumstance, 53 national high-tech zones of our countrytake innovation as the most important task and strive for construction from high-tech zones to innovation-type park.
[高一用英语怎么说]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
763人看了觉得好
838人看了觉得好
12949人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 高中一年级英语教材 的文章

随机推荐