she more importantmore than mee

I’m 30 years old, and there are several things that life has taught me that I want to share with you.Here are the 4 lessons that life has taught me in the past 30 years.1.Take Care of Your BodyLife is “unfairly” biased(偏向的) towards people who “look good,” like it or not.So it’s important that you do all that is in your power to look your best.&& 71&&&&You will live longer, and you will live happier, if you ta you may even get promoted faster on your job.Remember that your health is really your greatest wealth.2.&& 72 &&&&No one taught me to save when I no one told me the importance of saving.Fortunately I was able to learn the value of saving through reading great books like “The Millionaire Next Door”.What I want to teach others is to save at least twenty percent of your income.If you are to be wealthy, you must not just earn a lot, you must save a lot.3.Think long-term.In high school I was thinking about college, in college I was thinking about life after college.I’m designing my life and I’m making decisions today that will enable me to live the life I desire when I’m in my 40’s, 50’s and 60’s.You have to think long- you have to see the “big picture.” &&&&73&&&4.Realize the Power of FocusFocus, focus, focus… &&&&74&&&&If you fail in this lifetime, you will fail because of broken focus.If you focus on the goals that are most important to you, you will achieve them.The problem is that there are so many distractions.& 75&&&Winners decide to major on majors, and they even let important things slip, because they just focus on achieving what is critical to their goals.A.The importance of saving.B.If you plan your future properly, you will live into your plans.C.Save Your Money.D.Nothing is more critical than focus. E.What separates the winners from the losers is that the winners learn to focus on their goal. F.I mean dressing nicely, working out and eating right. G.It’s critical that you pursue relationships with individuals who are good first.
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。答案填在第II卷的相应位置。
Health is the most important thing in the world. Nothing is more important than health. If one takes away our money, houses, cars, or even our clothes, we can still survive. & That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.
How can we keep healthy? In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or cookies, which are junk foods.&
Besides, I only eat little meat.
&& Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.
&What’s more, I think friends are an important part of one’s health. & I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone. When I am with my friends, I always laugh. Laughing is also an important part of health. It is good to stay with my friends.
By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. By spending time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. These things sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them.
A. Many studies show that people with a narrow range of social contacts often get sick.
B. There are some people who like staying alone, but they keep healthy.
C. On the other hand, doing exercise is very important.
D. But if our health was taken away, it is certain that we would surely die.
E. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy.
F. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins.
G. Some people appear fat because they often eat too much.
Martha was busy
with her job. She believed she had to work harder because she loved her father
who was sick with cancer. She had to provide for his expensive medicines. Her
brothers and sisters meanwhile stayed with their father most of the time. They
bathed him, sang for him, spoon-fed(用匙喂) him or simply kept him company.
One day Martha
was hurt. She overheard(无意中听到) her father telling her mother, &All our children love me
except Martha.&
&&How
can this be?& Martha thought. &Am I not the one killing myself in my
work to have money to pay for his medicines? My brothers and sisters do not
even provide their share in the expenses.&
One night, as
Martha was as usual late in going home, she saw her father was lying awake. She
walked close to his bedsides. Her father held her hands and said, &I miss
you. I don't have much time. Stay with me.& And she stayed with her father
holding his hand the whole night.
The next
morning Martha said to everybody, &I have taken a leave of absence. I
would like to be with father. I will bathe him and sing for him from now
on.& Her father had a beautiful smile. He knew Martha loved him, too.
&&&& As children, we
need the presence of our loved ones. Adults need no less. I have observed my
mother’s orchids(兰花).
When she is away for a long time, they are unhealthy and many of them wither(干枯). But when she is around ,
they bloom with beautiful flowers. My mother does nothing special . She just
spends her time looking after them.
1.Before Martha
heard her parents’ talk ,she thought her father _____.
& A. was satisfied with her love for him
&&B. disliked her brothers and
sisters
& C.was proud of her
& D. would recover from the disease
2.After staying
with her father for one night, Martha _____.
& A.decided to give up her job
& B.understood what her father really
needed
& C.realized her father loved her most
& D. loved her father more than before
3.By telling
Matha’s story, what does the author try to express?
A.Nothing is more important than the company of loved ones.
&B. Money
and a successful career don’t always bring happiness
C.Adults need
the presence of their loved ones more than children do.
D.Plants like
orchids do have feelings.
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。答案填在第II卷的相应位置。
Health is the most important thing in the
world. Nothing is more important than health. If one takes away our money,
houses, cars, or even our clothes, we can still survive. 1.& That is why
we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.
How can we keep healthy? In order to eat
healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or
cookies, which are junk foods.&2. Besides, I only eat little meat.
3.& Taking exercise every day helps us
build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me
healthy.
What’s more, I think friends are an
important part of one’s health. 4.& I always feel better when I am with
friends than when I am alone. When I am with my friends, I always laugh.
Laughing is also an important part of health. It is good to stay with my
friends.
By eating properly and exercising
regularly, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. By spending
time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. These things
sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them. 5.
A.Many studies show that people with a narrow range of social
contacts often get sick.
B.There are some people who like staying alone, but they keep
C.On the other hand, doing exercise is very important.
D.But if our health was taken away, it is certain that we would
surely die.
E. I think a strong will is necessary if we
want to keep healthy.
F. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh
fruit which are full of vitamins.
G. Some people appear fat because they
often eat too much.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Is perception more important than reality? | A conversation
Manila Ncr
Philippines
Freelance Writer / Blogger,
This conversation is closed.
Is perception more important than reality?
'Why is managing perception important? Because perception is often more important than reality. And in fact, your reality will not be a happy one if you’re not managing perception.
'So the point is that perception is something you have to constantly mange. Whose perception? Everyone’s—the C-level executives, the employees, the customer’s customer, and most important, your own.
'Therefore, ask yourself, “How do I perceive myself?” Do you perceive yourself as trying to keep up? Trying to protect and defend? Trying to integrate the new?...'
Closing Statement from Poch Peralta
Closing Statement
I think the question was effectively answered by both group of thought.
I choose Reality over Perception. Perceptions can change. As Bob said: 'We can manipulate our perceptions.' Reality seen from a sane mind is always true.
Thank you very much to all. You made this convo enlightening and useful.高一英语作文 I have got a very good friend.we used to play games,read book and talk together but she had got a boyfriend last week.she has turned cold and seldom talks to me,she thinks.that her boyfriend is more important than me.I am very sad,and I do not want to lose her.what should I do?1.不必担心,她的男朋友不会取代你的位置,她会需要一个像你这样的朋友 2.主动与她交谈,说说你的感受.告诉她你永远是她的好朋友,无论发生什么[作文中包括以上两点]
……怎么写啊亲
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
First of all, you don't have to worry about her boyfriend will not replace you, you have read in the game together, having a lot of good times together.She'll need a friend like you.Second, you can ta...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 less important than 的文章

随机推荐