长春治疗丙肝哪里好医院哪里好? It was a very good house

急求:一篇英语寓言故事带翻译的,简短一些的。初一水平的_百度知道
急求:一篇英语寓言故事带翻译的,简短一些的。初一水平的
提问者采纳
邻居劝他说。?”第二天早上, night wolf get carried away a sheep a,狼再也不能钻进羊圈叼羊了:“赶快把羊圈修一修,便赶快堵上窟窿,叼走了一只羊。好歹我初三了不,堵上窟窿吧:“羊已经丢了. The neighbors advised him to say?&quot. He is very regret not following the neighbor&#39. Originally. One morning。一天早晨.从前; the sheep have been lost!& to the sheepfold,不过初一的还是能应付,仔细一查, he was surprised to find the sheep and one less。他很后悔自己没听从邻居的劝告, said, people are raising a sheep: &quot, carefully check!”那个人不肯接受劝告,原来羊圈破了个窟窿。看我的烂英语, but also repair the pen stem what, carry off a sheep,回答说, The very next day morning。从此, original pen broke a hole, plug the hole, the wolf can&#39,修好了羊圈,还修羊圈干什么;t take the lamb of the drilling pen, the wolf again frs advice,狼又从窟窿钻进来,夜间狼钻进来把羊叼走了一只。,他发现羊又少了一只; The man refused to accept advice,他发现少了一只羊。. Since then, he found a small sheep, will quickly plug hole:&quotOnce upon a time。原来,有人养了一圈羊。
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The Cock and the Jewel
A COCK, scratching for food for himself and his hens, found a precious stone and exclaimed: &If your owner had found thee(you), and not I, he would have taken thee(you) up, and have set thee but I have found thee(you) for no purpose. I would rather have one barleycorn than all the jewels in the world.&
公鸡与宝玉
一只公鸡在田野里为自己和母鸡们寻找食物。他发现了一块宝玉,便对宝玉说:“若不是我,而是你的主人找到了你,他会非常珍惜地把你捡起来;但我发现了你却毫无用处。我与其得到世界上一切宝玉,倒不如得到一颗麦子好。”
故事告诉我们:
The bear told me not to trust such selfish friend like you very much. And also said that a friend in need is really a friend indeed.
Two friends are walking in the forest. One is thin and tall, and very bad too. The other is fat and short, and very honest .The tall man says to the short man,“we are good friends. If any beast comes at all , I’ll help you.”The short man says,“Of course, we are good friends. We will help each other.”
At that time, a bear comes to them. It almost comes close very near. The tall man climbs up the tree quickly to conceal himself in the branches and forgot his promise to the short man. But the fat man can’t climb the...
THE LION AND THE MOUSE
Lion was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face. Rising up in anger, he caught him and was about to kill him, when the Mouse piteously
entreated, saying: “If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness.” The Lion laughed and let him go.
It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters, who bound him by strong ropes to the ground. The Mouse, recognizing his roar,
came up, and gnawed the rope with his teeth, and setting him free, exclaimed: “You ridiculed the idea of my ever being able to help you, not expecting to
receive from me any repayment of your...
Making His Mark
“刻舟求剑”
A man from the state of Chu was taking a boat across a river when he dropped his sword into the water carelessly. Immediately he made a mark on the side of the boat where the sword dropped, hoping to find it later. When the boat stopped moving, he went into the water to search for his sword at the place where he had marked the boat. As we know, the boat had moved but the sword had not. Isn’t this a very foolish way to look for a sword?
楚国有个人坐船渡江时,他不小心把自己的一把宝剑掉落江中。他马上掏出一把小刀,在宝剑落水的船舷上刻上一个记号。船靠岸后,那楚人立即从船上刻记号的地方跳下水去捞取掉落的宝剑。他怎么找得...
The Lion and the Mouse
Long long ago there was a lion and a mouse。One fine day in spring, a mouse came out to the lawn and enjoyed the sun.Surprisingly what he thought to be grass was actually Lion's mane.
The lion awoke from his nap and shouted.&What a luck! I was hungry and a mouse is in front of me! I should eat you!&&Please, Lion! Don't eat me! If you just let me go, I wouldn't forget this!&&What??? You will repay me?&The Lion laughed at the mouse. But he pitied the mouse, he set the mouse free.After several days, the Lion was caught in a hunter's net.&I'll be dead.& He sobbed.&Lion! Don't cry, I'll help you!&The mouse cut the net with his...
寓言故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语小故事带翻译(要短的)_百度知道
英语小故事带翻译(要短的)
提问者采纳
”“不会,我不怕老虎。他把一个葫芦放在地上. We’re not far from home and we know the way home,就跟着农夫走回去!&quot,也能向狮子效劳的,他很恐怖啊。有一天,有个技艺高超的射手.” And with these words, and again put them into their hands.” The lion accepted his advice and roared loudly, starving?”这个老头没有回答. It so happened that a lion was hiding nearby and overheard their conversation!好恐怖啊.狮子和老鼠
THE LION AND THE MOUSELion was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face?”“一般,而且也不指望我有什么机会报答,我将来一定会报答你的大恩: “My sons, he left,他就离开了! Just roar at him now and you’ll know who is more terrifying、不怕狮子! Keep your voice down and leave quickly. I’m generally fearless. “What’s this thing called ‘the night’,它靠近这只狮子,天还不怎么亮的时候, the other lion said。狮子生气地跳起来, he caught him and was about to kill him. 有一个印度的农夫跟他的小孩子出去耕田, “You’Wow,互相帮助! It’s getting dark, I can do this because I have practiced it a lot. “There’s something you don’t know,就打它几下: “If you would only spare my life,你们就像这捆柴一样!你是狮子, “I’ve been looking for you all day.”一位父亲有几个孩子。”狮子便笑着放了它, and were not able to do it,你笨蛋,农夫已经起来了。他丝毫没有办法来劝阻他们. The Mouse。”3:“这个‘晚上’是什么东西! You’ve been deceived, who bound him by strong ropes to the ground。只见那油就像线一样从铜钱中间的小洞里滴下去, exclaimed,只好让他们看看不合群所带来害处的例子。”“你会干什么。”2.Later,想查看‘晚上’是什么种类的东西!天快黑了。他就问那老头. Let’s run quickly。你赶快跑。”果然。那只狮子在那边又饿又冷整个晚上,就知道谁才恐怖, leaving me cold and starving the entire night. When he failed to heal their disputes by his exhortations. This hurt his P answered the farmer,就是叫‘晚上’的东西,我好怕, when the Mouse piteously entreated, I can’t,有一天他叫他们替他拿一捆细柴来:“你当时嘲笑我想帮你的忙。 隔天一大早. Everybody looking on watched with amazement, &quot. It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters, you will be as this faggot. It believed that the farmer was “the night!”刚好有一只狮子躲在旁边听到了,他便先后地将那捆柴放在每一个孩子的手中, the farmer again slapped it several times.“No, and took the sticks separately. On the way, “What are you doing!只要‘晚上’一来? It’s really horrifying. I’m really frightened of it, then,刚刚打我就是叫‘晚上’的东西吧;但如果你们自行分裂, but nothing special.”Early the next morning. I’m only afraid of the night; but if you are divided among yourselves. The petrified lion then obediently followed the farmer back to his house?为什么跟着那个人的后面走呢,不然的话你生命难保啊, you will be broken as easily as these sticks. I’m not afraid of tigers or lions。从高处往放在地上的葫芦里倒。4. Now that the sky had become brighter?”农夫说?” 被绑的狮子说,刚好有另外一只狮子经过: “You ridiculed the idea of my ever being able to help you。然后这只狮子就自由了. “How could I have been so stupid as to come so close to this thing called ‘the night’ that beat me just now、不行了.父亲和他的儿子
THE FATHER AND HIS SONSFather had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves?现在才回来,不能被你们的敌人折断, I’m completely powerless. That’s all?它认为农夫就是所谓的“晚上”,看不清楚. Last night。”说完.”一只老鼠从一只狮子面前跑过去. He put a gourd bottle on the ground and covered its mouth with a copper coin,接着把一枚铜钱放在瓶口. Since the farmer continued to mistake the and for this purpose he one day told them to bring him a bundle of sticks?” he asked the old oil peddler. But among the crowd an old oil peddler only nodded his head indifferently。而这个卖油翁却说; “Relax,然后进去睡觉?”“This is the end of me.狮子和农夫
The lion and the farmerAn Indian farmer and his child were toiling in the fields!不行,捉住老鼠, so the farmer took a closer look. I have no idea where he’s taking me now. I can’t stand it,要弄死它. It then approached the captive lion and asked,如此一来,只看到一个动物跑过来靠近他, recognizing his roar,总是不能成功,然后被绑了整个晚上又饿又冷!快收东西,出门带那头“驴子”要去耕田,哇. The night is most terrifying to me,我受不了,用粗绳捆绑倒在地上,昨天我被他打,现在不晓得要带我到哪里去. He became very proud of his skill:“完了. You’ve gained your accuracy from persistent practice, not expecting to receive from me any repayment of your favor, the farmer got up and took his “donkey” to the fields?” asked the child,去哪里了, he tied it in a corner outside his house before he went to bed, petrified and not knowing what to expect of “the night” when morning dawned:“找你整天找不到。他们一个个尽力去试?” the old man said nothing,一滴都没有漏出来?我倒要试试看, people use this phrase to mean “Practice makes perfect”:“孩子们,我就软趴趴!我什么都不怕:“哇. He shot so accurately that the on-lookers cheered with excitement,这些孩子时常发生口角,一看是只狮子!现在怎么办呢? I must find out about it,他就跟小孩说,吩咐他们弄断这捆柴,只不过是天天练的结果,不堪一折了?它怎么可能比我还恐怖呢! You’re a lion。但他发现人群中有个卖油翁只是淡淡的点点头. Then darkness fell and the farsighted farmer couldn’t see nearby objects clearly,他感到非常骄傲. It was almost dark by the time they had finished their work and the farmer said to the child!跑得要命。但是你现在知道了. Why are you in such a panic,就把狮子绑在屋外的角落边!”After hearing this story:“不行啊. Rising up in anger,天快要黑了,大家都称赞他的技艺。”“你认为我的技术如何, saying? How could it be more fearful than I am; but now you know that it is possible for even a Mouse to confer benefits on a Lion.Now!你别紧张嘛. That night, a thread of oil came down from the ladle into the bottle just through the hole of the coin,因为农夫认为是他的驴子,我们赶快走吧, hoping to learn more about this “night” that was even more frightening than itself, I would be sure to repay your kindness?”“Shh!” 小孩说。然后他解开那捆柴.” The Lion laughed and let him go,问. He then addressed them in these words,现在天亮了。走到半路时!你不知道前面走的那个! Quickly pack up the tools and run、是动物之王啊,他们便毫不费力地折断了, the king of animals。于是他就告诉他们说:“你会射箭吗.北宋时期. Wow. What should I do now,又害怕, he determined to give them a practical illustration of the evils of disunion,就算是小老鼠:“你做什么啦。老鼠听出是狮子的吼声:“其实没什么大不了的,赶快离开:“嘘。 回家时天更黑了,仅此而已, another lion passed by and found it hilarious to see a lion obediently following a farmer,快点走, the lion stayed out in the cold.”“What do you think of my skill, before dawn broke:“只要你肯饶恕我这条小生命, saying!回家的路不远? Why are you walking behind this man。那个‘晚上’最恐怖了, he beat me and shackled me,而且我们也知道路. When the night comes?” As these thoughts flashed through the lion’s mind、好怕!” 另外那只狮子听说这样。 后来狮子被几个猎人捉住,就感觉到好笑,你们就将和这些散柴一般,释放了他, and unite to assist each other,这只狮子怕死了!我怎么那么笨,那个农夫有老花眼, and gnawed the rope with his teeth,” the lion mused as it moved closer to the farmer,他在训练场上练习射箭!” 这只狮子心想!你不知道啊:“哎呀, urging it to go home with him, one by one。围观者都惊呆了. But the old man said,竟然比狮子还要恐怖,那个农夫就靠过来看!你被骗了? How dare you come back so late,认为是他那头刚走掉的驴子. One day he drew a big crowd while he was practicing on the drill ground,将它从梦中吵醒?’ He’s very terrible?”它在想的时候, and the lion was free again,它就想, “This is nothing special. He then scooped out a ladle of oil from his big jar,这使得他很不高兴, and beat the lion several times, he saw that it was a lion. It was even darker when they reached home! He bolted like lightning. Where have you been.熟能生巧小故事
Skill comes from practiceDuring the Northern Song Dynasty!你现在吼他一声,这只狮子听它的话大吼一声以后,跑来靠近‘这个’:“你真好笑?”“Just OK,耕完了地以后. When they had done so. Don’t you know that this being walking in front is something called ‘the night,走来用牙齿咬断绳索。当他们把柴带来时,一根根地放在他们手里. He only saw the vague outline of an animal approaching.“Can you do this1,催它赶快回家去!如果你们大家团结一致。老鼠哀求说!你不要那么吵. Run along or your life will be in danger。没什么特别的, uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies,你只能对付固定的东西, on which they broke them easily,不晓得明天早上那个“晚上”会再对待它怎么样, thought it was the donkey he had recently lost,” the lion thought with regret,
came up. You idiot。后来.He next unclosed the faggot,并大声说。 那个时候天已经黑了, there was a skilled archer, and setting him free,农夫又打了它好几下,引来了一大群人观看,你干什么这么紧张呢。为了达到这个目的.”“What can you do!”它就靠近农夫。然后从他的大油壶里舀起一勺油,说,&quot, and ordered them to break it in pieces, held it high and began to fill the bottle,我最怕那个‘晚上’,就说,人们用“熟能生巧”这个成语来表示熟练了就能作得好, if you are of one mind. They each tried with all their strength, he placed the faggot into the hands of each of them in succession,它看到这只狮子乖乖地跟着农夫走在后面
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
The Old Cat
An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.
Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young.&
一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,老是有提不完的问题。他向父亲发问道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什么意思?” “唔,孩子,”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察。如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了。” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子说,“那儿只有一个警察呀!”
A little bird fly to south for the winter. It was very cold, almost frozen bird. Hence, fly to a large space, after a cow there, in a pile of cow dung upon the bird, frozen bird lying on the dunghill, feel very warm, gradually recovered, it is warm and comfortable lying, and soon began to sing songs, a passing wildcat hear voices, see, follow the voice, wildcats quickly fou...
The Old Cat
An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.
Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young.&
The wolf and the fox wanted to eat the rabbit, but it wasn't easy to catch him.
One day the wolf said to the fox, &You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead. When he comes to look at you, you can jump up and catch him.& That's a good idea,& said the fox.
He went home at once. The wolf went to the rabbit's house and knocked at the door. &Who is it?& asked the rabbit. &It's the wolf. I've come to tell you that the fox is dead.& Then the wolf went away.
The rabbit went to the fox's house. He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes closed. He thought, &Is the fox really dead or ...
A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.
Zeal should not outrun discretion.
有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。
这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。
The Raven and the Swan乌鸦和天鹅
A RAVEN saw a Swan a...
1.父亲和他的儿子
THE FATHER AND HIS SONS
Father had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves. When he failed to heal their disputes by his exhortations, he determined to give them a practical illustration of t and for this purpose he one day told them to bring him a bundle of sticks. When they had done so, he placed the faggot into the hands of each of them in succession, and ordered them to break it in pieces. They each tried with all their strength, and were not able to do it.
He next unclosed the faggot, and took the sticks separately, one by one, and again put them into their hands, on which they br...
英语小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A farmer had a cow.A farmer had a cow. He took very good care of this cow and one day when it was ill, he was very worried. He telephoned the vet. “What’s the problem?” The vet asked him when he arrived. “My cow’s ill,” the farmer said. “I don’t know what's the matter with her. She’s lying down and won’t eat. She’s making a strange noise.” The vet looked over the cow. "She’s certainly ill," he said, "and she needs to take some very strong medicine." He took a bottle out of his box, put two pills into his hand and said, "Give her these. The pills should make her better." “How should I give them to her?” the farmer asked. The vet gave him a tube (管子)and said, "Put this tube in her mouth, then put the pills in the tube and blow(吹). That’ll make it." The next day the vet came to the farm again. The farmer was sitting outside his house and looked more worried. “How’s your cow?” the vet asked. “No change,” the farmer said, “and I’m feeling very strange myself.” “Oh?” the vet said, "Why?" “I did what you said,” the farmer answered. “I put the tube in the cow’s mouth and then put two pills down it.” “And?” the vet asked. “The cow blew first,” the farmer said.小题1:The farmer asked the vet for help when his cow _______A.couldn't lie downB.didn't eat the pillsC.couldn't make any noiseD.was ill小题2:What medicine did the vet give the farmer?A.A bottle of pills.B.A long tube. C.Two pills.D.A small box.小题3:The vet taught the farmer how _________.A.to blow the tubeB.to make the cow take the pillsC.to take the medicineD.to put the tube in his mouth小题4:Which of the following is true?A.The farmer ate the pills himself.B.The cow got better after taking the medicine.C.The vet came to help the farmer change the cow the next day.D.The farmer was working outside his house the next day. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:A farmer had a cow.A farmer had a cow. He took very good care of this cow and one day when it was ill, he was very worried. He telephoned the vet. “What’s the problem?” The vet asked him when he arrived. “My cow’s ill,” the farmer said. “I don’t know what's the matter with her. She’s lying down and won’t eat. She’s making a strange noise.” The vet looked over the cow. "She’s certainly ill," he said, "and she needs to take some very strong medicine." He took a bottle out of his box, put two pills into his hand and said, "Give her these. The pills should make her better." “How should I give them to her?” the farmer asked. The vet gave him a tube (管子)and said, "Put this tube in her mouth, then put the pills in the tube and blow(吹). That’ll make it." The next day the vet came to the farm again. The farmer was sitting outside his house and looked more worried. “How’s your cow?” the vet asked. “No change,” the farmer said, “and I’m feeling very strange myself.” “Oh?” the vet said, "Why?" “I did what you said,” the farmer answered. “I put the tube in the cow’s mouth and then put two pills down it.” “And?” the vet asked. “The cow blew first,” the farmer said.小题1:The farmer asked the vet for help when his cow _______A.couldn't lie downB.didn't eat the pillsC.couldn't make any noiseD.was ill小题2:What medicine did the vet give the farmer?A.A bottle of pills.B.A long tube. C.Two pills.D.A small box.小题3:The vet taught the farmer how _________.A.to blow the tubeB.to make the cow take the pillsC.to take the medicineD.to put the tube in his mouth小题4:Which of the following is true?A.The farmer ate the pills himself.B.The cow got better after taking the medicine.C.The vet came to help the farmer change the cow the next day.D.The farmer was working outside his house the next day.A farmer had a cow.A farmer had a cow. He took very good care of this cow and one day when it was ill, he was very worried. He telephoned the vet. “What’s the problem?” The vet asked him when he arrived. “My cow’s ill,” the farmer said. “I don’t know what's the matter with her. She’s lying down and won’t eat. She’s making a strange noise.” The vet looked over the cow. "She’s certainly ill," he said, "and she needs to take some very strong medicine." He took a bottle out of his box, put two pills into his hand and said, "Give her these. The pills should make her better." “How should I give them to her?” the farmer asked. The vet gave him a tube (管子)and said, "Put this tube in her mouth, then put the pills in the tube and blow(吹). That’ll make it." The next day the vet came to the farm again. The farmer was sitting outside his house and looked more worried. “How’s your cow?” the vet asked. “No change,” the farmer said, “and I’m feeling very strange myself.” “Oh?” the vet said, "Why?" “I did what you said,” the farmer answered. “I put the tube in the cow’s mouth and then put two pills down it.” “And?” the vet asked. “The cow blew first,” the farmer said.小题1:The farmer asked the vet for help when his cow _______A.couldn't lie downB.didn't eat the pillsC.couldn't make any noiseD.was ill小题2:What medicine did the vet give the farmer?A.A bottle of pills.B.A long tube. C.Two pills.D.A small box.小题3:The vet taught the farmer how _________.A.to blow the tubeB.to make the cow take the pillsC.to take the medicineD.to put the tube in his mouth小题4:Which of the following is true?A.The farmer ate the pills himself.B.The cow got better after taking the medicine.C.The vet came to help the farmer change the cow the next day.D.The farmer was working outside his house the next day.科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:C小题3:B小题4:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 长春治疗丙肝哪家好 的文章

随机推荐