用invite sb tmake sb do sth造句句

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
通常可带不定式作宾语补足语的动词有advise, allow, ask, bear, beg, cause, command, encourage, expect, forbid, force, get, hate, help, intend, invite, leave, like, mean, need, oblige, order, permit, persuade, prefer, request, remind, teach, tell, trouble, want, warn, wish等:
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
不定式作宾语补足语v. + sb. to do sth.用法说明
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语翻译1.want to do sth 2.want sb to do sth3.invite sb to do sth 4.invite sb to somewhere 5.one of 6.some of 7.prepare sth to for sb 8.say thanks to9.seem+表语 10.seem to do sth 11.It seems that 12.seem to be sb/sth 13.be angry with sb 14.be afraid of 15.be bored with 16.be proud of 17.take the pride in 18.be pleased with 19.be able to 20.give sb a call21.make a call to sb 22.It takes sb sometime to do sth 23.spend sometime/somemoney (in) doing sth/on sth 24.take care of 25.teach sb to do sth 26.cheer up 27.cheer on 28.at the begining of 29.on the way to somewhere 30.in the end 31.be full of 32.end with 33.do badly in 34.do well in 35.be good at 36.be strict with sb 37.have a talk with sb 38.at one' s age 39.make friends with sb 40.ask/tell sb (not) to do sth 41.happen to do sth 42.happen to sb43.It’s normal to do sth 44.get/be used to (doing) sth45.as as 46.refuse to do sth 47.make sb+adj 48.make sb do sth49.make sb sth 50.hate to do/doing sth
If you want to understand today,you have to search yesterday.想要懂得今天,就必须研究昨天.He wants you to see him in London without fail.他要你务必在伦敦见他.I invite several of my friends to dinner in my home.我邀请了几位朋友到我家吃饭.She invites me to cinema together.她邀请我一起看电影.Spring Festival is one of traditional festivals in China.春节是中国传统节日之一.He put some of the cream on his burn.他在烫伤处擦了些药膏.When we arrived home,mother had already prepared dinner for us.当我们到家时,母亲已为我们准备好了晚餐.He said thanks to Lily for her help.他谢谢丽丽的帮忙.She seems very happy with the new job.她对新工作好像很满意.He seems to know everything.他似乎什么都懂.It seems that the world is getting smaller and smaller.似乎世界越变越小.There seems to be something the matter with him.他似乎有点不对劲.Don't be angry with me for not having written.别因为我没有写信而生我的气.Don't be afraid of snakes.别怕蛇.I am bored with this weather.我很烦这天气.She is proud of her accomplishments.她为自己的成就而自豪.She takes great pride in her children's success.她为自己的孩子取得的成绩感到无比骄傲.He was pleased with their warm welcome.他们的热烈欢迎使他很高兴.I am afraid I won't be able to visit you on Saturday.恐怕我无法在星期六来拜访您了.I was told to give a call to the manager.我被告知要给经理回个电话.She made a long-distance call to her mother.她打长途电话给她妈妈.It takes me 3 hours to study English.我每天花三个小时学习英语.They spent three month touring Europe.他们花了三个月时间周游欧洲.Please take care of the baby for me for a while,will you?请替我照顾一下这孩子,好吗?I'll teach you to call me a liar!你说我说谎,我就要教训你!He cheered up at the thought of seeing her again.想到再次见到她,他就高兴起来.She did her best to cheer him on when he was about to give up.当他快要放弃时她尽力鼓励他.I wish everybody good luck at the beginning of the year.我预祝大家岁首大吉.We could call in on Patrick on the way to your mother's.我们到你母亲家去,不妨顺路到帕特里克家串个门儿.If you persevere with work,you'll succeed in the end.你如果把工作坚持下去,最终会取得成功的.The room is full of young people.房间里全是年轻人.The film ends with the death of the heroine.这部电影以女主角的死告终.He did badly in English.他英语很差.I see Britain did well in the discus.我看英国队在铁饼项目中表现不错.I'm good at it.我做这个很在行.The teacher is very strict with his students.老师对他的学生非常严格.I want to have a talk with Mr.Jones or Mr.Smith.我想和琼斯先生或者史密斯先生谈谈.I used to play tennis there when I was at your age.当我在你这个年纪的时候,我常在那里打网球.I like to make friends with all of you.我喜欢和你们交朋友.I asked her to get in touch with Henry as soon as possible.我要求她尽快与亨利联系.I happened to see her yesterday.我昨天碰巧见到她.How could this happen to me!我怎么会遇到这种事啊!It is normal to do this by her.她做这种事情很正常的啦.I am used to walking to school.我习惯走路上学.Sam is as rich as Alexander.山姆像亚历山大一样富有.Martin refused to discuss the matter.马丁拒绝讨论此事.The news made John irritable.这消息使约翰烦躁不安.His jokes made us all laugh.他的笑话把我们都逗笑了.Her arbitrariness made her many enemies.她独断专横,因而树敌甚多.She hates to be late for work.她不喜欢上班迟到.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码invite sb to sth 有这个说法吗?我知道有 invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事今天看到网上 有些例句是 invite sb to sth ,如 :Can I invite Mr.O'Neil to my birthday party?我能请奥尼尔先生来参加我的生日宴会吗?这两个情况都可以不?2 invite sb to sp 邀请某人去某地 这个用法,有没有?
1 invite sb to sth2 invite sb to do sth-------都是对的,但要看你怎么组织.例句:I invited him to dinner== I invited him to have dinner with me
invite sb to sp 邀请某人去某地
这个用法,有没有?
我先采纳了。。O(∩_∩)O
有。she invited me to her new flat last week.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码封闭抗体cd4负数:请问,封闭抗体08-16公路监理师,监理好考吗?,不好07-13颅内血管细胞瘤,颅内血管瘤怎么08-28瑞纳的后靠背怎么拆:瑞纳汽车后09-09
神医你就从了我吧 有没有好看的09-2419岁的玩了我一晚上 小孩晚上睡09-24小麻雀国锡编童话 玩拍照09-24柠檬枸杞山楂泡水喝 枸杞菊花蜂09-24
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
猜你喜欢:
与“ask+sb+to+do+sth造句:asksbtodosth=tellsbtodosthhelpsb(to)doa”相关的热门小知识:

我要回帖

更多关于 ask sb to do sth造句 的文章

随机推荐