come in, 歌词i am here comealready disturbed

求B站 色气满满第四弹的BGM 第一句歌词是『i come in tonight』_百度知道
求B站 色气满满第四弹的BGM 第一句歌词是『i come in tonight』
提问者采纳
(uh oh,这是真的, yeah)(Hey boy)I don&#39.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,oh。  Oooooh oll finish all from my own,  所有我需要知道的是你.)[1]中文翻译我今晚来到这里,  我要带什么。  我想你已经知道我的naaame。  所以不要告诉我你的名字。  再说说hey  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体,oh,  说  我想你已经知道我的naaaaaaaaaaaame。  Oooooh Ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,If you don&#39,给我你最糟糕的.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,我是一个怪胎.Oooooh ot need to know where you&#39.Say.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh. (uh oh. (uh oh.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,我知道你想要呢,我知道你想要呢, yeah)So open the box,All I need to Know is whose place。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,yeah)  我们移动速度较慢.Tonight&#39.All I wanna do is love your body。  Oooooh os your lucky night,All I need to know is you and no need for talking。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体.I think you already know my naaame.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh.Oooooh om disturbed.Oooooh os your lucky night, don&#39.Tonight&#39.(在脏版中相关歌词替换为All I wanna do is fuck your body,oh, yeah)We&#39, I am a freak!  好吧,让你我的心;。  我不会告诉你停下来, heeeeeeeyTonight&#39, I know you want it。 (s your lucky night。  Oooooh os get walkin&#39.SaaaayTonight&#39.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh.All I wanna t need no key I&#39,打开包装盒.(hey boy)So don&#39,  我需要知道是谁的地方.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体。 (uh。 (uh,说.All I wanna do is love your body。  你所听到的.Tonight&#39,我知道你想要呢。  这样一来;m unlocked.Say say heyAll I wanna do is love your body, I know you want it,And let&#39.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,也不需要没有我解除锁定的关键;t need to know where you&#39,还谈(hey男孩)。  今晚是你的幸运夜。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体, Is your lucky night,SayI think you already know my naaaaaaaaaaaame,  我需要知道是谁的地方;t know where to go.And I won't tell you to stop。 (uh,I&#39,yeah)  (hey小男孩)  我不知道你在哪里了, I know you want it,我知道你想要呢.(hey boy)So don&#39, I know you want it,我会完成所有,  如果你不知道去哪里,我觉得.Heeeyyyyyy heyyyHa. (s your lucky night。  今晚是你的幸运夜.Tonight&#39,我感到不安,没有;ve been。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  Saaaay  今晚是你的幸运夜;s get walkin&#39,我知道你想要呢.I think you already know my naaaaaaaaaaaame.All I wanna do is love your body,oh.So come on ant even tell me your name,没有。  今晚是你的幸运夜《Your Body》Christina AguileraI came here tonight to get you out of my mind.It&#39,I't even tell me your name。  今晚是你的幸运夜,And let&#39,All I need to Know is whose place,我知道你想要呢,  让我们走着“.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh, yeah)(Hey boy)I don&#39, I'm gonna take what Ive been,yeah)  (Hey小男孩)  我不知道你在哪里了。  说,All I need to know is you and no need for talking!Alright。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体, say。  Heeeyyyyyy heyyy  哈。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,yeah)  因此,  所有我需要知道的是你,还谈(hey男孩),  让我们走着“。  我想你已经知道我的naaaaaaaaaaaame。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体,  从我自己的。  所以不要告诉我你的名字,heeeeeeey  今晚是你的幸运夜。  Oooooh o.All I wanna do is love your body, Ire movs true what you heard
有男声版的么
不知道是不是那一首← ←我要去上晚自习了岂可修!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Early signs and symptoms of pregnancy - goodtoknow
You are here:
Early signs and symptoms of pregnancy
Anna Penniceard
(729 ratings)
If you think you might be pregnant, there are some very early signs that can indicate that you might be expecting.Of course, there's no better guarantee to tell if you're pregnant than by taking a
test and confirming it with your GP, but while you're waiting for your appointment, there are some crucial early pregnancy signs and symptoms to look out for - we all know how desperate the wait can be to find out!Pregnancy symptoms differ from mum to mum and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Some women spot early pregnancy symptoms and signs within just a week of conception but some women will get no pregnancy symptoms at all - we've all heard the stories about people giving birth without even knowing they were expecting! If you think you might be experiencing early pregnancy signs, read on to see what could be causing them and if it might be time to take a test. Good luck!Early pregnancy signsPregnancy sign: Bleeding or 'spotting'About a week after conception, the embryo pushes itself into the wall of the uterus (or womb). This causes some light bleeding or spots of blood to appear in your knickers. You may even get stomach cramps while the embryo is moving.What else could it be? Your period (although some women still get light periods throughout their pregnancy), such as forgetting to take it or taking it during your seven-day break, an infection, or bleeding from sex.Pregnancy sign: Tender breastsAs early as 1-2 weeks after conception you might notice a difference in your breasts. Your nipples might be sensitive to the touch, they may be sore or they may change shape and become swollen - meaning your bra might not fit as well as normal. What else could it be? It could be your pill or you might be due on your
- many early signs of pregnancy are similar to when you're having a period or are due on.Pregnancy sign: Missed periodThis is the most common pregnancy symptom, and is usually the first one you might pick up on. It happens around 4-5 weeks after the embryo has attached itself to the wall of the uterus, the wall builds itself up so the embryo is well cushioned - rather than break down and cause a period. What else could it be? Stress, changing your contraception or excessive weight gain or loss.Pregnancy sign: Nausea/Morning SicknessSome women complain of feeling nauseous throughout their whole pregnancy and others manage to escape it. This well-known symptom will normally show up between 2-8 weeks into your pregnancy. One theory is that it is caused by an increase of the hormone progesterone. Progesterone apparently softens the muscles in the uterus ready for labour but it also softens the stomach muscles causing nausea and sickness.What else could it be?Food poisoning, stress, or other stomach upsets can also cause you to feel queasy. Try our .Pregnancy sign: Fatigue/TirednessMany pregnant women complain that they find themselves falling asleep on buses, at work and even during sex! Feeling more tired is a pregnancy symptom that can also start as early as the first week and is because your body is working overtime to get ready for the baby.What else could it be?Stress, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses can also leave you feeling tired or sleepy.Pregnancy symptom: BackachesHaving backache is a common symptom throughout your pregnancy due to the extra weight you're carrying, but it can also be an early sign of pregnancy too. The ache will be similar to the stomach cramps and aches you get when you're on your period. And it's just because your body is getting ready for the baby.What else could it be?If you are due on your period you may get a backache or if your suffering from physical or mental stress and tension. It could also be another back problem.Pregnancy symptom: Leg crampsIt's quite common for women to suffer from leg cramps during pregnancy and you might notice it a lot more in the early stages. This has been linked to having less calcium in your blood because it's being taken by the baby!What else could it be?Straining a muscle or being cold, especially at night, can cause the muscles in your legs to tense and spasm.Pregnancy symptom: HeadachesThe sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy. If you're tired too you might be more sensitive to light and noise.What else could it be?There are loads of reasons why people get headaches, from tension and dehydration to eye strain.Pregnancy symptom: Weeing moreAbout 6-8 weeks into your pregnancy you may find yourself making a few, or even a lot of extra trips to the bathroom. It's all because of changes in hormones, specifically an increase in progesterone, and your body kicking out any toxins.What else could it be?Infections make you wee a lot more as well as if you've started drinking more water or you're on a diet. It is also a one sign of diabetes.Pregnancy symptom: Food cravingsHaving random food
is another one of the most common symptoms. It's caused by your body craving what it needs. Some women say they crave mud when they're pregnant, and this may be due to a lack of iron in their blood. Others want combinations like fish and ice cream! This could be because of a lack of protein and sugar. It doesn't necessarily mean your cravings will be weird and wonderful though, just a craving for cheese could mean you need more calcium, especially if it's linked with your cramps. This can start early on and last throughout your pregnancy. You should give into these cravings if you can, but within reason! What else could it be?Poor diet, lack of a certain nutrient, stress, depression. Craving sugar could also be a sign of diabetes.Pregnancy symptom: Feeling hotYou might not even notice the difference yourself, but if you're trying for a baby you may have been charting your basal body temperature. This is the temperature of your body at rest. Throughout your cycle, your body temperature fluctuates and if it has been high for 18 days or more, it's likely that you're pregnant. Normal temperature is 96-98&F and when you are ovulating or pregnant, it may be around 97-99&F.What else could it be?Your temperature is likely to rise if you're feeling unwell with a cold or the flu. It will also rise slightly at different stages of your cycle.Top tip:Your basal body temperature is best taken first thing in the morning. If you take it at the same time every day, it will make it easy to track.Pregnancy symptom: 'Feeling' pregnant Many women will notice that they feel uterine cramping in early pregnancy. You could even feel period like cramps or even pain on one side. The most common reason for this kind of cramp is that your uterus is growing. This is normal pain and should be expected in a healthy pregnancy. You may also feel 'full' or 'heavy' around your uterus, and actually it's not uncommon to hear that in early pregnancy some women describe feeling like they were about to start their period any minute.What else could it be?If you are due on your period you may get pre-menstrual cramps.Pregnancy symptom: Larger breasts You might already know that one of the first pregnancy symptoms many women experience is changes to their breast tissue. Towards the end of the first trimester or the beginning of the second trimester you may notice that your breasts begin to grow. This is because the tissues inside the breast are preparing for nursing.What else could it be?Breast tenderness and swelling can be another sign that you're expecting your period.Pregnancy symptom: Changes in nipples Your nipples may become larger and darker as your pregnancy progresses. You may also notice small, goose bump or pimple like white areas on your areola, but don't panic, these are totally normal. They're called Montgomery's tubercules.What else could it be?Changes in nipples should be examined as part of your regular check against breast cancer, follow our
for peace of mind.Pregnancy symptom: Low libidoIt's common to suffer from a low libido during the early stages of pregnancy. Your breasts may be sensitive, causing you a bit of pain, plus feeling nauseous and tired could reduce your sexual appetite. Your partner might also be scared of hurting the baby, or of the baby 'knowing' what is going on during sex, which of course is not true! What else could it be?There are lots of other reasons why you could have gone off sex, from exhaustion to stress. We've outlined Pregnancy symptom: Tingling nipplesSome women get a tingling feeling in their nipples as one of the very first signs that they're pregnant. The surge in hormones in your body causes an increased blood supply to your breasts, which causes the tingling sensation. What else could it be?It could just be related to your menstrual cycle, or there's a small chance a tingling feeling can be caused by an infection. Pregnancy symptom: Shortness of breathIn early stages of pregnancy, an increase of progesterone in your body causes you to breathe more often, which can feel like shortness of breath. You'll also increase the amount of air you take in with each breath. The feeling might be a bit unusual, but it's usually harmless.
Continued below...
What else could it be?A shortness of breath could also be caused by asthma.
Your rating
Average rating
(729 ratings)
FREE Newsletter
By submitting your details, you'll also receive emails from , publisher of goodtoknow and
about its goods and services, and those of its carefully selected third parties.
Please tick here if you'd prefer not to hear about:
Time Inc.'s goods & services, including all the latest news, great deals and offers
Third party goods & services
Subscribe to Essentials
Subscribe from only ?21.99
Third party goods & services
Login with Facebook to save this recipe and start building your online Recipe Book
Login with Facebook to start building your online Recipe Book

我要回帖

更多关于 i am come from 的文章

随机推荐