求flashlight谐音中文谐音,不要歌词翻译

励志英文歌曲歌词:Flashlight[1]
无忧考网为您整理了“励志英文歌曲歌词:Flashlight”,更多英语资源相关信息请访问无忧考网。
When tomorrow comes, I'll be on my ownFeeling frightened ofThe things that I don't knowWhen tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes明天到来,我要独自上路害怕未知的事物明天到来时And though the road is longI look up to the skyAnd in the dark I found, lost hope that I won't flyAnd I sing along, I sing along, and I sing along长路漫漫我抬头看天空在黑暗中看到,破灭的希望,我不会飞我跟着一起唱I got all I need when I got you and II look around me, and see a sweet lifeI'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlightYou're getting me, getting me through the nightKickstart my heart when you shine it in my eyesCan't lie, it's a sweet lifeI'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlightYou're getting me, getting me through the night'Cause you're my flashlightYou're my flashlight, you're my flashlight你我一起我就有了一切环顾四周,看到甜美的生活我深陷黑暗,但你是我的光亮你带我走出黑暗看到你的光亮让我怦然心动我不能说谎,这真是甜美的生活我深陷黑暗,但你是我的光亮你带我走出黑暗因为你是我的光亮你是我的光亮I see the shadows long beneath the mountain topI'm not afraid when the rain won't stop'Cause you light the wayYou light the way, you light the way我看到山峰下的阴影雨势倾盆时,我并不害怕因为有你照亮道路你照亮了道路I got all I need when I got you and II look around me, and see a sweet lifeI'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlightYou're getting me, getting me through the nightKickstart my heart when you shine it in my eyesCan't lie, it's a sweet lifeI'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight你我一起我就有了一切环顾四周,看到甜美的生活我深陷黑暗,但你是我的光亮你带我走出黑暗看到你的光亮让我怦然心动我不能说谎,这真是甜美的生活我深陷黑暗,但你是我的光亮Light, light, light, light, you're my flashlightLight, light, light, you're my flashlightlight light light light ooohhYou're my flashlight (oohhooohh)光亮,光亮,你是我的光亮教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2016&通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!flashlight音译中文歌词谢谢_百度知道
flashlight音译中文歌词谢谢
m stuck in the dark but you&#39, Ill be on my own我会独自面对Feeling frightened up恐惧油然而生The things that I don' me, then I sing along我独自吟唱 吟唱不休I got all I need when I got you and I拥有了你 我便拥有一切I look around me, I stop and I won't stop my heart when you shinin&#39, gettin' me through the night你让我 让我熬过漫漫黑夜Cause you're gettin's a sweet life无法说谎 这便是美好的人生I&#39Flashlight - Jessie JWhen tomorrow comes当未来降临I' me through the night你让我 让我熬过黑暗的夜Can' in my eyes当你的光绽放在我的眼眸 我无法停止这颗悸动的心Can're gettin't know未知的一切When tomorrow comes当未来降临Tomorrow comes未来降临Tomorrow comes未来降临And though the road is long尽管这是条漫长的征途I look up to the sky抬头仰望天际And in the dark I found, you't fly黑暗中我发现我止步不前难再高飞And Im stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight挣扎于黑暗中 但你是我希望的光亮You&#39, and see sweet life环顾周遭 我预见那美好的生活I&#39, gettin&#39, it're my flashlight挣扎于黑暗中 但你是我希望的光亮You're my flash light只因你是我希望的光亮You&#39
I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top我窥见山巅下蔓延的黑暗地带I'm not afraid when the rain won't stop即便阴雨绵绵 我也不再胆怯不已Cause you light the way因为你照亮征途You light the way, you light the way你照亮征途I got all I need when I got you and I拥有了你 我便拥有一切I look around me, and see sweet life环顾周遭 我预见那美好的生活I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight挣扎于黑暗中 但你是我希望的光亮You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night你让我 让我熬过黑暗的夜Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes当你的光绽放在我的眼眸 我无法停止这颗悸动的心Can't lie, it's a sweet life无法说谎 这便是美好的人生I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight挣扎于黑暗中 但你是我希望的光亮You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night你让我 让我熬过黑暗的夜Light light you're my flash light希望之光 你是我的希望之光Light light you're my flash light希望之光 你是我的希望之光Light light you're my flash light希望之光 你是我的希望之光You're my flash你是我的希望之光Oh哦I got all I need when I got you and I拥有了你 我便拥有一切
I look around me, and see sweet life环顾周遭 我预见那美好的生活I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight挣扎于黑暗中 但你是我希望的光亮You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the nig
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译中文的八大翻译技巧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英文翻译中文的八大翻译技巧
上传于||暂无简介
大小:12.38KB