太原哪里太原治疗阳痿的医院最好?Why do you think that

用英语回答2个问题1.do you think it is a good idea to rebuild historic sites that have been damaged?2.which modern buildings do you think will be famous in 1000 years?第二个最好说下“why"
1、some of them need.Because we can see the wonderful art and construction by restoration.It is very important for us to learn something from historic sites.2、the 东方明珠 in shanghai.It is really modern and practical.Years later,it will be famous.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 It depends on whether the sites are important for you and for the humanbeing.2 the best willbe China natinal theater
I think there is no need,the sights of the historic sites nowadays are also "historic sights",u know my mean?Of course our Great Wall~~
扫描下载二维码why do you think that you are diligent?求中文意思,
翻译 为什么你认为自己很勤奋?first,I spend all the time that i can spare on my studysecond,I make full use of my chance to ask questions about the things that I am interested inthird,books are my best friends,I will meet them everyday供参考.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你凭什么说你很努力?
英文解答呢?
你为什么认为自己和你勤奋?
英文解答呢?
you think you work very hard ,can you give me evidence。这个说的应该是 you are not
diligent。
你凭什么自认为自己很勤奋?
英文解答呢?
为什么你自认为是个勤勉的人呢?、回答: 学习和努力工作似乎是我的主要乐趣,另外我经常很认真并且高效率完成任务。Study and hard work seem to be my chief pleasures, and I always finished assignments rapidly and efficiently .你是这个意思吗?你要是个学生 ...
扫描下载二维码Why do you think he is running?意思是你认为他为什么在跑.那我想说:为什么你认为他在跑?是否翻译为:Why do you think that he is running?也就是说,加与不加that有没有区别
狸爱窝吧0596
一样,用说的话加重音.写的么,看前后文吧.这样行不行 What makes you think blahblah~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
在这里加不加都一样,加了更正统。
为什么你认为他在跑?
Why do you think he was running?
扫描下载二维码两个关于fight club(搏击俱乐部)情节的问题A. Fight Club has a number of rules. The first rule of Fight Club is listed twice.
Why do you think that is? Explain the repetition of the first rule of Fight Club.B. Tell me about the men that go to Fight Club.
What does Palaniuk say about them?
What can we infer from the narrator, Tyler, the mechanic, and Bob --and the various waiters and service staff?
Why would they be interested in something like Fight Club? -_-|||....就是上面两个问题,关于搏击俱乐部第一条规则和Palaniuk说的话。写作业,求救,英文也好中文也好,求答案,求耐心的答案……包括那个explain和why的,因为我一点都没看过T_____T两题都答清了另加浮云~
The Rules of Fight Club.1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.<...
A“搏击俱乐部”的一些规则。 “搏击俱乐部”的第一条规则中列出两次。为什么你认为那是什么?解释重复搏击俱乐部的第一条规则。B告诉我的男人,去搏击俱乐部。什么Palaniuk对他们说吗?我们可以推断由解说员,泰勒,机械,鲍勃 - 和各种服务生和服务人员?为什么他们会是像“搏击俱乐部”感兴趣的?...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Why do you think that he or she is your best friend?
Because he is very kind to me!!
因为他们值得信任~~再你需要帮助的时候旧会挺身而出~在你难过时第一个想到的人`就是你最好的朋友!!
Because we two trust each other,and we get a lot of friendship .
为什么你这么认为呢?每个人都希望自己不孤独
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 太原治阳痿可靠建国 的文章

随机推荐