杭州市最好的治疗抑郁症医院I are more thandangerous than those

教父经典英文台词_百度知道
教父经典英文台词
尤其是那个
离家人近,谢谢,请不要随便粘贴别人的我要最全的
我要英文的,谢谢
提问者采纳
  23、我是个迷信的人、永远不要恨你的敌人 。  15。  18、首先。  19。  20、酷  1、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多、这张和约书上只会留下两样东西,你不能对你所热爱的人说不、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么  你绝对很意外的
我能弄到这些很不容易啊  教父经典语录、如果下次再让我在这里碰见你,到那时候我就不会再客气了、在找警察之前为什么不来找我、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定,但永远不可能被捕、政治和犯罪是一样的。  6。  24,那就是我们可以杀任何人,根本算不上是个男人,跟敌人要更亲密、社会的真实  1。  11。  4、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回。  5、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。  9。  6。  四,让敌人高估你的缺点,或被警察开枪打死,或是他被闪电击中,都隐藏着罪恶,你要使不听上去象是一样好听、金融就是手枪、跟朋友要亲密。  14,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。  3。  3、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相。  三、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。  17,若是他不幸发生意外,或是你的脑浆、家庭  1。  22、生活是这样美丽、一个人只有一个命运。  2、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。  3、我不记得你上一次请我到你的家里喝咖啡是什么时候、如果你不和家人在一起。  25。  2:或是你的名字、人生与处世  1。  2。  12、巨大财富的背后。  10。  5、你是我的家人、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线,那就是在侮辱我的智慧、我只可能被杀害、我们都是伪君子、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶、我相信友谊,那我会怪罪这个房间里的每一个人。  4,你就永远无法成为真正的男人、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外、我一生为家族服务,或在牢里上吊。  7、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗。  4、当你说不时。  6。  16,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机、如果一个人很慷慨。  3。  4,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果、你不该拒绝我的友谊,如果生活教给我们什么!  二。  5、不要让别人知道你的想法、如果历史教育了我们什么,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的? 不照顾家人的男人?只有一个---复仇,我爱你、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由,人们就不再怕威胁了。  5、让朋友低估你的优点。  13。  26、不要让女人左右你的思维,因为这会影响你的判断力、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。  21、最好的威胁是不采取行动、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,男人不行,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。  8。  2!一
提问者评价
我想要英文的
相关专业回答
godfather 同时是神父的意思,一般译成sponsor比较合适。【世界名著《教父》的英文名是godfather】
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。
You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。
Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我...
Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.
[then, starting over]
[delivering his rehearsed speech]
Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.
[after Michael gets off the phone with Kay, clearly too embarrassed to tell her I love you too]
Clemenza: Mikey, why don't you tell that nice girl you love her? I love you with...
其实 这里面都有了你看看吧
Keep your friends close , but your enemy closer
您可能关注的推广
教父的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:1.B;2.A;3.C;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江西省九江一中学年高一第一次月考英语试题
  All young people dream of travelling the world.They are restless and very eager to see new sights.However, they have little idea how they would really do it if given the chance.Because their knowledge of geography is quite limited, they seldom know much about the places they wish to visit or how they would get there.
  Already hundreds of thousands of Chinese student tourists are visiting these places-Wuyi, Lhasa, Lijiang, Dali, Vientiane and Phnom Penh.Indeed, these students will soon be the most travelled generation in China's long history.The World Tourist Organization predicts that a quarter of a century from now the number of Chinese tourists going abroad will be twenty times what it is today.The largest percentage of these tourists will visit Southeast Asia.Not all Chinese who travel abroad will be tourists, however.More and more youths are deciding to volunteer their s much like their peers in th-e Peace Corps and VSO.
  Critical thinking skills required include planning for a trip and solving problems after the trip has begun.The focus is on how to read an atlas(地图集)to make travel plans and how to find ways of travelling.An atlas offers a wealth of information about geography and is one way to increase students' awareness of their global environment.Use of an atlas especially addresses the needs of students with different visual and spatial(空间的)learning styles.
The main idea of the first paragraph is ________.
all young people wish to travel around the world
all young people like to learn the knowledge of geography
all young people like travelling but their knowledge of geography is quite limited
all young people are aware of the places they are going
These places, Wuyi, Lhasa, Lijiang, Dali, Vientiane and Phnom Penh, lie in ________.
Which of the following statements is TRUE?
The number of Chinese tourists going abroad will be twenty times what it is today in about 25 years.
The number of Chinese tourists going abroad will be twenty times what it is today in about 10 years.
Southeast Asia will become the most popular visiting place in the world.
Young people will be addicted to Internet travelling.
One way to increase students' awareness of their global environment is for them to ________.
listen to radio news
read an atlas
plan a trip
The underlined phrase “a wealth of” can be replaced by “________”.
a number of
a great many
a great many of
a great deal of
来源:甘肃省嘉峪关市第一中学学年高一下学期期末考试英语试题
  You are watching a film in which two men are having a fight.They hit one another hard.At the start they only fight with their fists(拳头).But soon they begin hitting one another over the heads with chairs.And so it goes on until one of the men crashes through a window and falls thirty feet to the ground below.He is dead!
  Of course he isn't really dead.With any luck he isn't even hurt.Why? Because the men who fall out of high windows or jump from fast moving trains, who crash cars of even catch fire, are professionals(专业人士).They do this for a living.These men are called stuntmen(替身演员).That is to say, they perform tricks.
  There are two sides to their work..They actually do most of the things you see on the screen.For example, they fall from a high building.However, they do not fall on to hard ground but on to empty cardboard boxes covered with a mattress(床垫).Again, when they hit one another with chairs, the chairs are made of soft wood and when they crash through windows, the glass is made of sugar!
  But although their work depends on trick of this sort, it also requires a high degree of skill and training.Often a stuntman's success depends on careful timing(时间测量).For example, when he is "blown up"in a battle scene, he has to jump out of the way of th explosion(爆炸)just at the right moment.
  Naturally stuntmen are well paid for their work, but they lead dangerous lives.They often get seriously injured, and sometimes killed.A Norwegian stuntman, for example, skied over the edge of a cliff(悬崖)a thousand feet high.His parachute failed to open, and he was killed.
  In spite of all the risks, this is no longer a profession for men only.Men no longer dress up as women when actresses have to perform some dangerous action.For nowadays there are stunt-girls too!
Stuntmen are those who ________
often dress up as actors
prefer to lead dangerous lives
often perform seemingly dangerous actions
often fight each other for their lives
Stuntmen earn their living by ________
playing their dirty tricks
selling their special skills
jumping out of high windows
jumping from fast moving trains
Usually when a stuntman falls from a high building ________
he needs little protection
he will be covered with a mattress
his life is endangered
his safety is generally all right
What can be inferred from the author's example of the Norwegian stuntman?
Sometimes an accident can occur to a stuntman.
The percentage of serious accidents is high
Parachutes must be of good quality.
The cliff is too high.
来源:福建省福州三中2012届高三校模拟英语试题
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  There are people in Italy who can't stand soccer.Not all Canadians love hockey.A similar situation exists in America, where there are those individuals you may be one of them who frown when somebody mentions baseball.Baseball to them means boring hours watching grown men in funny tight outfits standing around in a field staring away while very little of anything happens.They tell you it's a game better suited to the 19 th century, slow, quiet, and gentlemanly.These are the same people you may be one of them who love football because there's the sport that values “the hit”.
  By contrast, baseball seems abstract, cool, silent, still.
  On TV the game is divided into a dozen perspectives, replays, close-ups.The geometry(几何学) of the game, however, is essential to understanding it.You will view the game from one point as a pain you may, of course, project yourself into the game.It is in this projection that the game affords so much space and time for involvement.The TV won't do it for you.
  Take, for example, the third baseman.You sit behind the third base and you watch him watching home plate.His legs are apart, knees flexed(弯曲).His arms hang loose.He does a lot of this.The skeptic(怀疑论者) still cannot think of any other sports so still, so passive.But watch what happens every time the pitcher throws:the third baseman goes up on his toes, flexes his arms or brings the glove to a point in front of him, takes a step right or left, backward or forward, perhaps he glances across the field to check his first baseman's position.Suppose the pitch is a ball.“Nothing happened,” you say.“I could have had my eyes closed.”
  The skeptic and the innocent must play the game.And this involvement in the stands is no more intellectual than listening to music is.Watch the third baseman.Smooth the dirt in front
smooth the
watch the eyes of the batter, the speed of the bat, the sound of ball on wood.If football is a symphony of movement and theatre, baseball is chamber music, a spacious interlocking(连锁) of notes, chorus(和声) and responses.
The passage is mainly concerned with ________.
the different tastes of people for sports
the superiority of football
the attraction of baseball
the different characteristics of sports
Those who don't like baseball may complain that ________.
it is only to the taste of the old
it is not exciting enough
it involves fewer players than football
it is pretentious and looks funny
The author admits that ________.
baseball is too peaceful for the young
football is more attracting than baseball
baseball is more interesting than football
baseball may seem boring when watched on TV
By stating “I could have had my eyes closed.” the author means (4 th paragraph last sentence) ________.
Even if the third baseman closed his eyes a moment ago, it could make no difference to the result
The third baseman is so good at baseball that he could finish the game with eyes closed all the time and do his work well
The consequence was so bad that he could not bear to see it
The third baseman would rather sleep than play the game
来源:重庆市南开中学2011届高三12月月考英语试题
完形填空,请阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项.
Attention to Details
  It was three days before the opening of the Pirates(海盗)of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland.Walt Disney was touring the   1   and suddenly felt strangely   2  .In his heart he felt th at something was   3  , although he wasn't quite sure   4   it was.He   5   as many employees as h e could find-including the repairing workers and food service people-and   6   them through a kind of inspection(检查)trip.
  “Does it look right?”he asked.Yes, the clothes and scenes were   7  ; the buildings had been copied from the New Orleans French Quarter in Caribbean.
  “Does it sound right?” Disney   8   the latest sound equipment installed(安装)in order to exactly   9   the sounds of music, voices, boats and even animals that you'd   10   to the Caribbean.Yes, it sounded right.
  “Does it feel right?”He had controlled the temperature to perfectly   11   that of a New Orleans night.Yes, it felt right.
    12  , something was still missing.“What is it?” Disney asked.
  Finally, one of the young men who had been sweeping the floors said, “  13  , Mr, Disney, I   14   up in the South, and what   15   me is that on summer night like this, there   16   be lightning bugs(虫子).”Disney's face   17   up.That, of course, was   18  !The young man was given a generous prize, and Disney actually had live lightning bugs   19   in to make his ride more real   20   he could figure out a way to imitate(模仿)them mechanically.
discouraged
dissatisfied
unexpected
uninterested
interesting
controlled
ook forward
astonishes
expects to
happens to
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
One of Mark Twain’s classic novels is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. It
a small American town in the 19 th century. The people in this town
are very traditional and  37
life.The story is about a boy called Tom
Sawyer, who lives with his aunt Polly. He is often in
with his aunt. Aunt Polly is very kind,  39
Tom thinks she is always trying to control him.
Tom is different from  40
children in the town.
He loves adventure. He does a lot of bad things, but he never really  41
anyone. He tries very hard not to go to school, and often jumps  42
his bedroom window at night to meet his friends. He is very clever.
One day, Aunt Polly asks him to do some painting, and he  43
to get all the boys in the town to do the work for him by inventing a
game. It is these little stories  45
make readers want to keep reading the novel, but it is the adventures
the most important part of the book.
Tom’s best friend is Huck Finn, a boy who has no home. In one adventure, they
spend the night outside, and they see a man kill another man  47
. Later in the book, Tom, Huck and another boy decide to leave the town  48
they think that life there is too boring. They __49__ to an
island in the middle of a river. They  50
catch fish and sleep under the stars. They also make a  51
travel up and down the river.  52
seeing the boys
for days, the people in the town think that they have died. One day, when Tom
cones back to his aunt’s house to leave a letter  53
he is not dead, he hears his aunt talking about his funeral(葬礼).  54
Tom has an idea. On the
morning of their funeral, the boys run back into town and  55
their own funeral before telling everyone that they are still alive.
A. made             B.
set              C.
taken       
A. have            
pass             C.
live            
A. trouble            B.
silence          
peace       
A. and             
but              C.
still            
A. another          
others        C.
the others  D. the other
A. damages         
destroys          C.
ruins           
A. out of           
into            
onto        
in front of
A. tries              B.
fails        
manages   D. struggles
A. fighting          
painting         
touring           D.
A. which           
that            
what           
A. is              
was             C.
are              D.
A. in charge       B.
in advance
C. in the long term     D.
in the dark
A. because          
while           
even though      
A. run into        B.
run away        
run across     D. run out of
A. catch             B.
set              C.
make            D.
A. bike              B.
boat             C.
camel            D.
A. By               B.
Upon           
At             
A. writing            B.
telling            C.
saying   
D. meaning
A. Then             B.
Besides           C.
Also             D.
A. join             
present           C.
participate       
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语高手们帮我一下!!!_百度知道
英语高手们帮我一下!!!
是世界上最令人赞美的东西,小弟万分感谢
谚语是,还要用几句话对它进行介绍英语课堂老师要我们用介绍一句英语谚语,不会写.
时来必须要趁时:Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away,请哥哥姐姐们帮我一下,真诚的心. 缄默的嘴:A silent tongue and true heart are the most admirable things on earth,但我英语很差
提问者采纳
永不改变. 远处叫得凶的狗。 A full belly counsels well. 猫有九条命. 切勿褒贬过早. 好的相貌就是一封推荐的介绍信. 知足常乐。 Don&#39, a lion&#39,长一智. 梦不足信。 Despair gives courage to a coward,敌人夸大人的罪过,白费痴情. 不要为所能为. 好的名望胜于好的相貌。 Admonish your friends in private。 Dot the i&#39,行动要迅速,不如朝中有友。 A burden of one&#39。 Do not wash dirty linen in public. 好的名声在黑暗中也会光芒四射,就会很快地做完. 开门揖盗. 狗摇尾巴. 健康的身体贵于黄金铸成的皇冠。 A faithful friend is hard to findA bad beginning makes a bad ending, but never good. 不要自寻烦恼。 A good exampls the boundary of the world。 Depend on others and you always repent,t halloo till you are out of the wood。 A good face is a letter of recommendation. 天有不测风云,不会近身来咬人. 否极泰来. 秋波送盲。 Do as
after supper walk a mile。 Accidents will happen。 Do not to others what you do not wish them to do to you。 A good medicine tastes bitter。 A fall into the pit。 Drunkenness reveals what soberness conceals。 Do as most men do and men will speak well of thee. 美貌无需擦脂抹粉. 吃一堑. 拙匠常怨工具差(人笨怨刀钝). 家丑不可外扬。 Deep rivers move in silence. 雨后送伞. 益友难得, presence strengthens it,循规蹈矩。 Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade,而在有物,忠言逆耳。 After dinner sit a while。 A fool may throw a stone into a well which a hundred wise men cannot pull out. 身处逆境不择友。 A common danger causes common action。 A candle lights others and consumes itself. 闻其歌知其鸟. 做贼心虚,明日潦倒穷途。 Drop by drop the oceans are filled. 要推动事业。 Drowning man will catch at a straw. 有胜于无. 乞丐的钱袋是无底洞;s choice is not felt。 A close mouth catches no flies。 Adversity makes a man wise. 愚者所问, the doctor. 智者千虑. 考虑要仔细; belis level best. 一朝被蛇咬,等于改正一半。 A good conscience is a continual feast。 Dexterityt put off till tomorrow what should be done today。 A cheerful wife is the joy of life。 A friend in need is a friend indeed, shallow brooks are noisy, but know all you speak。 A creaking door hangs long on its hinges。 A good fame is better than a good face. 不要有求必应,高枕无忧,夜半敲门心不惊,莫泼赃水. 在私底下要忠告你的朋友。 Deeds。 Dying is as natural as living. 吃喝玩乐。 Don&#39。 A fool attempting to be witty is an object of profoundest pity. 物不伤其类。 A fair death honours the whole life,病去如抽丝,终身荣耀。 Dogs wag their tails not so much in love to you as your bread。 A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years. 还没受苦。 A good anvil does not fear the hammer。 A bad padlock invites a picklock。 Delays are dangerous, after supper walk a while,今日毕。 A good name is sooner lost than won, praise them in public。 Don&#39. 不要光说不练。 A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man in another。 A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day。 Do not swap horses when crossing a stream. 死亡到处和我门相遇。 A friend is never known till a man have need。 A crafty knave needs no broker。 A bad compromise is bettert cross the bridge till you get to it, and debt --these three must be cut off as soon as they begin to grow。 Death pays all debts。 A good face needs no paint. 没有缺点的朋友是永远找不到的. 愚者千虑. 口若悬河不能作为才智的证明. 午饭后要坐. 成功地克服困难是最大的光荣。 After dinner sit a while。 A flow of words is bolt may sometimes hit the mark。 A friend without faults will never be found. 身教胜似言教。 Death meets us everywhere, enemy. 勿缘木求鱼. 吃亏的和解也比胜诉强. 户枢不蠹, clear weather。 Delibert have thy cloak to make when it begins to rain。 A clear conscience is a soft pillow。 A full cup must be carried steadily. 心怀不端的人是可耻的. 什么鸟唱什么歌. 午餐之后坐片刻,不要花尽所有,常来不欢迎。 Debt is better than death. 坏事传千年;s lie。 Drive your business. 良友如近亲. 恶其始者必恶其终。 A friend is best found in adversity. 一个蠢材在他自己家里所知的事比一个聪明人在别人家里所知的事要多。 A fool always comes short of his reckoning。 Adversity successfully overcome is the highest glory. 病情确诊断. 贪婪的人对别人毫无好处. 病从口入,胜券在握。 A clean hand wants no washing。 A change of work is as good as a rest. 链条的坚固程度取决于它最薄弱的环节. 快乐的妻子是生活的乐事. 光明磊落,不为浊富。 A covetous man is good to none but worse to himself。 A disease known is half cured。 Adversity makes strange bedfellows. 事情要安步就班地做,百智难回. 朋友是另一个我. 衣食足而后知荣辱。 A good friend is my nearest relation。 A good name keeps lustre in the dark,言语只是树叶而已. 药补不如食补. 要做事;t cast out the foul water till you bring in the clean。 Don&#39。 A bad bush is better than the open field, sps and cross the t&#39. 借来的斗篷不暖身。 A fool always rushes to the fore. 白日不做亏心事. 慎思不是拖延. 不要因为怕贫苦而放弃自由。 A bad conscience is a snake in one&#39。 Doubt is the key of knowledge,而要尽知所言;t speak all you know。 Do one&#39。 Dumb dogs are dangerous. 猫也有权晋见国王. 蠢人装聪明。 A good heart cant&#39。 Disease of the soul are more dangerous than those of the body. 滴水汇大海。 A fool&#39。 Diligence is near success. 一本好书今天如此。 A good neighbour is better than a bother in the next village, better broken than kept. 危险本身就是对付危险的最好办法。 A clear conscience is a sure card。 Dogs that bark at a distance bite not at hand. 首战告捷等于一半胜利. 白日不做亏心事。 Don&#39。 Disease. 危险是安全的近邻,照亮心灵. 放马后炮. 否极泰来。 A good beginning makes a good ending。 A good name is earlier lost than won。 Devil must be drt count your chicken before they are hatched。 A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass. 不到患难时,仇与债这三者,无异是一块木头。 A good surgeon must have an eagle&#39. 坏习惯像鲜馅饼。 Death when it comes will have no denial。 A contented mind is perpetual feast,不宜大更动,得到美名难,实在最可怜,离别情更深。 Draw water with a sieve. 不要尽言所知. 切莫临时抱佛脚;t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you。 A bad custom is like a good cake. 行动是知识的巧果。 After dinner comes the reckoning。 Diet cures more than the doctor. 今日花天酒地,晚饭之后走一里. 不要杞人忧天,失友快. 嘴上没毛. 言柔弱无能. 一愚所失。 A book that remains shut is but a block,赃水莫倒掉。 Do not speak of your happiness to one less for and tell not all youknow. 处在危难中,不要过早高兴,十年怕井绳, an enemy his crimes,狗急跳墙. 达成的协议不可撕毁。 A good horse cannot be of a bad colour. 死亡与生存一样自然,行刚强有力. 傻瓜总爱强出头。 A bad penny always turns up。 Don&#39。 Disgraced may be he who thinks ill. 小心即大勇。 Do business。 Don&#39。 Absence sharpens love。 A friend is not so soon gotten as lost. 病来如山倒。 A discontented man knows not where to sit easy. 病,挂在嘴唇上.烂钱总是会再回笼 A bad thing never dies。 Do not despise your enemy. 以毒攻毒. 坐失良机必有忧患. 树大招风. 不要忘恩负义。 A bad workman quarrels with his tools,但本性难移,受众之所夸. 人不可貌相. 己所不欲,必有一失,七智结舌。 Action is the proper fruit of knowledge. 同仇敌忾。 A fair face may hide a foul heart. 好砧不怕锤. 刻苦是成功之母。 A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change。 Danger itself is the best remedy for danger. 夜郎自大。 Don&#39. 言不在多。 Death is the grand leveller. 负债总比死亡强。 Do as the Romans do(or Do as they do at Rome), do not let it drive you. 曩中有钱. 清水未来. 善始者必善其终,祸从口出. 梦想总与现实相反. 怀疑乃知识的钥匙。 A bargain is a bargain,晚饭后要走. 出色的外科医生必须心明眼亮和有一双灵巧的手 Danger is next neighbour to security。 A beggar&#39, as virtue。 A dog will not howl if you beat him with a bone. 不满足者坐无宁时。 A fool&#39. 死人不会搬弄是非. 事未齐备。 A good marksman may miss。 Adversity s purse is bottomless。 Drunken days have all their tomorrows,夜半敲门心不惊. 饥不择食. 不要过早乐观,莫逆之交。 Actions speak louder than words. 有书闭卷不阅读. 宁为清贫,无深交。 Dogs that run after many hares kill none. 狐狸会变,听其言知其人。 Do well is better than say well。 A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 愚者千虑。 Diseases come on horseback,永远不能认识真正的朋友. 久住非佳宾。 A cock is valiant on his own dunghill。 A friend in court is better than a penny in purse. 不知足是前进中的第一步. 笨蛋难聚财. 双鸟在林不如一鸟在手,垒石诛高墙。 Adversity leads to prosperity. 死亡来临时. 事实胜于雄辩。 Downy lips make thoughtless slips。 Dream are lies。 A fault confessed is half redressed,一露苗头就砍掉. 一本好书. 患难见真友。 A good maxim is never out of season. 没有脱离危险不要先欢呼. 远亲不如近邻。 A good book iss hand。 Don&#39,无可抗拒之. 有仁心者不说谎话。 Deliver not your words by number but by weight,将来也如此. 入乡随俗。 Doing is better than saying。 A bird is known by its note. 深水静静流. 有劳得奖。 Deeds are males, and a man by his talk. 万勿轻敌. 羽毛未丰不要飞,朋友兼而有之. 尽力而为,切莫妄动。 A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody. 坐井观天. 调换一下工作是很好的休息. 好名誉胜过有财富,智者难答。 A good beginning is half the battle.勿孤注一掷,爱的是面包;s heart。 Diligence is the mother of good luck, but go away on foot. 苦难是磨练人的好机会. 略有胜于全无。 A friend is a second self。 A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it&#39. 死得光明,不要言尽所知。 Don&#39。 After death. 广交友。 Do not give a dog bread every time he wags his tail, but be not a slave to it。 A father is a treasure,在公开场合又表扬你的朋友. 人急造反. 熟练来自经验, but a friend is both. 朋友宣扬人的美德。 Draw not your bow till your arrow is fixed,兄弟是安慰。 A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm. 好马常要好靴刺;s eye. 逆境迎向昌盛. 至理名言不会过时. 聪明脑袋勤劳手. 相聚爱益切, mustard。 After meat. 自己选的担子不嫌重. 美誉难得而易失. 勤奋是成功之母。 Deliberate in counsel. 患难朋友才是真朋友。 Don&#39. 狡猾的流氓。 A friend exaggerates a man&#39。 After a storm comes a calm, a brother is a comfort,办事不牢。 Discretion is the better part of valour。 A fox may grow grey. 今日事。 A good name is better than riches。 A burnt child dreads the fire。 Diseases are the price of ill pleasures. 好书一本。 A constant guest is never welcome. 酒后露真言. 蜡烛焚自身,必有一得. 为众之所为。 A good book is a best friend who never tus heart dances on his lips, no words. 身正不怕影子斜,光亮照别人. 失去美名易。 After black clouds。 Diligence is the mother of success. 行动是果实,不要让事业来推动你,对自己却坏处更大. 清水未打来, and a lady&#39. 不要向不如你幸运的人述说你的幸福;s. 哑犬最凶恶。 A cat may look at a king,不需居间人,必有一得. 著手前要深思熟虑。 A cat has nine lives。 Don&#39。 A chain is no stronger than its weakest link。 Dt keep all your eggs in one basketball. 入乡要随俗。 A fool and his money are soon parted,浅溪潺潺流。 Do not run too fast after gain,分食要比保存好。 A bird may be known by its song,治病好一半. 骨头打狗狗不叫。 Do not all you can,该付代价。 Do not praise a day before sunset。 Deeds are fruits. 推己及人; words are but leaves. 交友慢, not rich。 A good head and an industrious hand are worth gold in any land. 杯满盈. 患难使人聪明. 愚人心坦荡。 Don&#39. 依靠别人总要后悔. 人死百债了,但不能致富。 Don&#39。 A clear conscience laughs at false accusations。 A good heart conquers ill fortune. 承认错误;t whistle until you are out of the wood. 良马的毛色不会差。 Dreams go by contraries。 Destruction pursues the great,但不要做事务的奴隶。 Affairs that are done by due degrees are soon ended,不要全信所闻. 善心克厄运. 没有脱离险境, prompt in action。 A fool may give a wise man counsel. 愚人常缺算计. 疾病是不正当娱乐的代价。 A fool can ask more questions than seven wise men can answer. 一愚发问。 A good horse often needs a good spur。 Diamond cut diamond。 Do no through fear of poverty surrender liberty. 父亲是财富。 A good appetite is a good sauce,执行要果断有力. 竹篮子打水一场空; stone by stone the walls are built,夜半敲门心不惊, then execute with vigour. 凡人都要死. 问心无愧。 A good dog deserves a good bone. 良药苦口. 强中更有强中手. 行胜于言,就别叫苦。 Dead men tell no tales. 不要见利就拼命追。 A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold,走遍天下贵如金。 Don&#39. 多谋寡成;t fly till you wings are feathered。 A clear fast is better tht throw out your dirty water before you get in fresh。 Deliberating is not delaying,须持稳;t teach your grandmother to suck eggs. 心灵上的疾病比肉体上的疾病更危险,勿施于人。 Discontent is the first step in progress,大家都一样. 休要班门弄斧. 白日不做亏心事. 一点一划。 Do in Rome as the Romans do。 A good consciet climb a tt cry out before you are hurt. 说得好不如做得好. 溺水的人一根草也要抓;s heart. 勤奋近乎成功
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
经典英语谚语50句
1. Waste not,want not. 俭以防匮。
2. From saving comes having. 富有来自节俭。
3. A penny saved is a penny gained. 省一文是一文。
4. Take care of the pence and the pound will take care of themselves. 金钱积少便成多。
5. Frugality is an estate alone. 节俭本身就是一宗财产。
6. He that regards not a penny,will lavish a pound. 小钱不知节省,大钱将滥花。
7. Small gains bring great wealth. 积小利,成巨富。
8. Many a little makes a mickle. 积少便成多。
9. As the touchstone tries gold,so gold tries man. 试金之石可试金,正如黄金能试人。
10. Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue. 勇敢和坚...
Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away.
下面这篇文章很能解释上面这句谚语.
Value Every Minute 珍惜每一寸光阴
To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.要知道一年有多宝贵,你就去问下期末考试不及格的学生.
To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.要知道一个月有多宝贵,你就去问下那个刚刚生下早产儿的母亲.
To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.要知道一个星期有多宝贵,你就去问下周报的编辑.
To realize the value of one hour: Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.要知道一个小时有多宝贵,你就去问下渴望相逢的恋人.
To realize the valu...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 more than i can say 的文章

随机推荐