don't fuck withmay force with you, blasphemous.

Attention Required! | CloudFlare
Please enable cookies.
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.Saturday evening brings America the next-to-last episode of “Justice League’s” fourth season.
Some upset individual wrote us this week to say there definitely would be no fifth season, because the big plan at Cartoon Network is to replace it with “Legion of Super-Heroes.”
I did not seek any confirmation because: a) I am some kind of lazy H and b) I love The Legion of Super-Heroes!!!
Brainiac 5!
Lightning Lass!
Matter-Eater Lad!
Shrinking Violet!
Saturn Girl!
Love it to pieces!
I’m not sure even a “Doom Patrol” cartoon would enhappy me more!
Alas, Harry Knowles’ post below tells us all that a fifth season of “Justice League” hurtles our way.
Speaking of the LSH?
Our reviewer this week references “Whatever Happened to The Man of Tomorrow?” which I believe may be the last Silver-Age tale of Superman.
And likely the best.
Thank me later.
You will all see this episode before I do.
I am driving down from the San Fernando Valley to San Diego Saturday morning to see what’s the fuss with all this Comic-Con nonsense.
I pray it’s worth it.
There better be some comic books down there.
“JediShaft,” a Canadian, says:
What's it called?
"Divided we fall."
What's it about?
With most of the Justice League out of action, the League’s deadliest enemies take advantage of the chaos!
So who wrote this one?
Dwayne McDuffie.
Deadliest enemies?
Well, for me this goes back to the Classic Superman story “Whatever happened to the Man of Tomorrow?” written by Alan Moore. In that story we have a super villain team up unlike any other. “We were always such great buddies! Remember the Brainiac-Luthor team? We were!” “I welcome you to the New Brainiac-Luthor team.”
So did the League survive the big Cadmus attack?
There is a reason that most of the League is taken out of action?
How is Lex’s run to the White house going?
Does this episode live up to last weeks?
Yup, but the pace is slower. The payoff is worth it!
Is this episode full of continuity?
Everything about this show pays off long time fans. Not just of the Justice League, but of Superman TAS, and even of the Flash comics!
Flash comics?
Two words: “Speed force”
Anything else interesting?
I believe we have finally crossed in to JLAnime, the action is so big that the animators seem to have gone for a more anime style.
What's good?
“What he said” “Welcome Justice League, your
just in time for the end of the world” “Less talking more hitting!” “We can do better then that” “Power corrupts after all, and who has more power then superman?” “Says you! I have a seat at the big conference table, I’m going to paint my logo on it!” “This is the part where you kill me right? Come on use your heat vision, you know you want to!” “... As of right now we are disbanding the Justice League.”
What's not good?
Embassy? The fact that there is only one episode left for this season, that next year the will be hard press to come close to the sheer brilliance of this longer then season long storyline.
What's Great?
The Justice League VS The Justice Lords (And Reverse Flash!)
How does it end?
Lois finishes up an article at the daily planet with Clark.
“JediShaft” rating for “Justice League” 4.12?
Enjoy Your Short Life!!
Exciting DCU Tales In Print!!
Please enable JavaScript to view thehttp://fb.me/1mkX93BB4

我要回帖

更多关于 don t mess with her 的文章

随机推荐