[who follows me on snapchat ceo?翻译谢谢

SnapChat - News, views, gossip, pictures, video - Mirror Online
SnapChat is a messaging service that lets people send self-destructing photos and videos to each other. Around 50 percent of its users are aged 13-17. In October 2014 thousands of SnapChat users' photos - which had been saved by a third-party app - were leaked online in an event called The Snappening.
Find out how
You could become a millionaire at Lottoland.[who follows me on snapchat?翻译谢谢_百度知道
[who follows me on snapchat?翻译谢谢
提问者采纳
谁在Snapchat上跟了我的贴?
这是个软件吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
We use cookies to enhance your visit to our site and to bring you advertisements that might interest you. Read our
Policies to find out more.
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A quick guide to the new judgemental animated faces
Tuesday 7 April
Hundreds of thousands of Snapchat images were leaked In October 2014
— but the code of the little faces can be tough to work out. The little faces after your friend’s names each indicate how often you’re talking to them, and how often they’re talking to other people.To help you navigate through the complex code of animated yellow faces, here’s a quick guide to what each of them means. Yellow heart: This will appear after the name of your number one best friend, the person who you send the most snaps to who also sends their highest number of snaps to you.Grimacing face (has its teeth out): Indicates that your number one best friend is also their number one best friend.Face with sunglasses (AKA “cool emoji”): One of your best friends is one of their best friends. This means that you both send lots of snaps to a certain person. Smirking face (AKA suggestive, flirting or sexual face emoji): Someone who sends you a lot of snaps, but that you don’t send a lot of snaps back to.Smiling face (a normal smile with rosy cheeks): A best friend, but not your number one best friend.Fire (AKA flame emoji or hot emoji): This shows that you have begun a “snapstreak”, by sending this person snaps on consecutive days. If this shows, Snapchat will tell you how many days you’ve kept up the streak.
An emoji dictionary: What do they mean?
An emoji dictionary: What do they mean?
Slang translation: lmao /
Old-fashioned words: I say, that’s rather funny
Slang translation: hotttt /
Old-fashioned words: jolly attractive
Slang translation: xoxoxox /
Old-fashioned words: hugs and kisses (in slightly greater quantity)
Slang translation: GJ; haha /
Old-fashioned words: well done, that was rather funny
Slang translation: ughhh /
Old-fashioned words: Oh my L oh damn and blast
Slang translation: grr /
Old-fashioned words: for fuck’ I’m furious (in fact I’m so furious, I’m growling)
Slang translation: waa /
Old-fashioned words: c I’m so very unhappy that I’m wailing
Slang translation: gnstdltbbb /
Old-fashioned words: I I’ good night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite
Most Popular
We've noticed that you are using an ad blocker.
Advertising helps fund our journalism and keep it truly independent. It helps to build our international editorial team, from war correspondents to investigative reporters, commentators to critics.
on how to disable your ad blocker, and help us to keep providing you with free-thinking journalism - for free.
Thank you for your support.
How to disable your ad blocker for independent.co.uk
Adblock / Adblock Plus
Click the Adblock/Adblock Plus icon, which is to the right of your address bar.
On Adblock click "Don't run on pages on this domain".
On Adblock Plus click "Enabled on this site" to disable ad blocking for the current website you are on. If you are in Firefox click "disable on independent.co.uk".
Firefox Tracking Protection
If you are Private Browsing in Firefox, "Tracking Protection" may cause the adblock notice to show. It can be temporarily disabled by clicking the "shield" icon in the address bar.
Click the Ghostery icon.
In versions before 6.0 click "whitelist site".
In version 6.0 click "trust site" or add independent.co.uk to your Trusted Site list.
In versions before 6.0 you will see the message "Site is whitelisted".
Click "reload the page to see your changes".
Click the uBlock icon.
Then click the big power button to whitelist the current web site, and its state will be remembered next time you visit the web site.
Then reload the page.
Thank you for supporting independent.co.uk
Continue to our siteMeet the 7 new Ph.D. students joining us this fall!
Social media has altered how candidates maneuver in their runs for the White House.
The Syracuse University Alumni Office is hosting a virtual student sendoff today at 1:00 PM for the Class of 2020!
What are Snapchat Stories?
As many college students can relate, whenever I wake up, I perform my daily ritual of checking texts, emails,
notifications, and Snapchats. Last week, however, when I opened
to see the morning round of
Snaps, I was surprised to see yet another change in the application. This time, it was more than just a change of the notification button from a circle to a square.
At the very top of my Snapchat list was a video from “Team Snapchat.”
Anyway, this video was different than the ones I had received before. It lasted longer and had a mixture of video and pictures, all rolled into one . What was this weird new version of Snapchat? And that’s when I discovered Snapchat Stories.
Screenshot of Snapchat stories
Snapchat Stories, the app’s newest update, allows users the option to string together pictures and videos taken throughout the day. Similar to other social media sites (particularly Facebook’s timeline), this “slideshow” is public for all Snapchat friends. But, unlike its rivals, Snapchat’s picture/video chain feature only lasts for 24 hours–thus maintaining Snapchat’s vision of sharing media temporarily.
When you take a picture or video, you now have the option of sending it to specific friends, just like before–or adding the picture/video to “My Story”–by pressing the third button to the right (double rectangle with a star).
By choosing “My Story,” you have allowed yourself the ability to view that picture/video as many times as you want up to 24 hours. You have also allowed all Snapchat users in your friends list to view the picture/video, but they can only view it once (again just like before).
You can add to your story by taking more pictures and videos and continuing to choose the “My Story” button. The pictures/videos are stored sequentially. Each individual “link” in the chain disappears after its specific 24-hour time limit is up, making room for new pictures/videos.
“Your Story never ends and it’s always changing,” Snapchat said in a
introducing the new feature. “The end of your Story today is the beginning of your Story tomorrow.”
Because Snapchat wanted all users to get acquainted with the update at the same time, it released Snapchat Stories simultaneously on iOS and Android.
Have you tried Snapchat Stories yet? Let me know how you like it!
Jackie is a junior
and Television/Radio/Film dual major at Syracuse University. Beyond the classroom, she enjoys discovering new TV shows/movies, playing softball, and hanging out with friends. Feel free to connect with her on Twitter
Related posts:
About the Blog
Information Space is where the people of the Syracuse iSchool community share their stories, ideas and thoughts about the information field. Our bloggers are students, alumni, faculty and staff. We invite you to join the conversation by commenting on the stories that interest you, and we will do our best to respond to all inquiries.

我要回帖

更多关于 snapchat怎么吐彩虹 的文章

随机推荐