she nono poke ball怎么办 me and you ohohohoh

Cute shy and nerdy = Ticklish by DragneelFire on DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Jul 28, :43 AM
Kyle climbed up into his little black truck and hung his leg out the door, allowing the cool air to blow in and take the sweltering heat out of the cab.& &The cars of other students were piled up behind him, all waiting impatiently to get out of school. Fridays were always the worst for parking lot traffic. It was like the weekend made everyone into complete morons. Kyle was none too keen to get out in the middle of that havoc. He wasn’t in any hurry, anyway.& &His best friend, Lilly Thompson, had gone away on a family trip for the weekend. That left Kyle with nothing to do. All his other friends lived far away and his parents still didn’t really trust him with his newly obtained license to drive himself to their houses...not that he wanted to. After seeing those idiots five days a week it was nice to just have some time to himself...with Lilly, of course.& &With a bored sigh, Kyle tapped the steering wheel and looked in the mirror curiously.& &“Sexy as always…” he said, winking at his reflection.& &“U-Umm...e-excuse me…”& &Kyle’s heart skipped a beat. He whirled around, his face burning like a nuclear wasteland.& &The blonde shifted from foot to foot, fidgeting with the strap of her purple shoulder bag nervously. She kept her pretty green eyes downcast, refusing to look at him. Her entire face was redder than Kyle’s felt. She looked like someone had just sent naked pictures of her throughout the entire school...who was this chick?& &“What’s up?” he asked curiously, playing it cool. Maybe she hadn’t seen him admiring himself… &&& &The girl looked up shyly, her face turning even redder. “I-I...umm…”& &“Yeah?” Kyle leaned forward. “Do you need help?”& &“N-No, I…” She looked up at the sky like she was asking God why this always happened to her and nervously began tapping her foot.& &The movement drew Kyle’s ADHD attention...and he was glad it did.& &She was wearing a pair of worn out old flip-flops, exposing her adorable little red-tinted feet perfectly. Kyle noted with interest that she had black nail polish--his favorite. They had something else painted on them, however, something that Kyle recognized immediately...was that…& &“I-I need...t-to...ride with you…” && &Kyle looked up in surprise. “You need a ride?”& &The blonde adjusted her black wire-rimmed glasses and nodded shyly. “Y-Yeah…”& &Kyle shrugged. “Alright, hop in!”& &She blinked in surprise, taken aback. “R-Really?”& &“Yeah, sure!” Kyle grinned jovially. “I need somethin’ to do anyway. Let’s go!”& &The blonde nodded and quickly made her way around to the other side of the truck and hopped up into the cab.& &Kyle smiled and shut his door. “It’s a piece a junk, I know. Mine’s back at the house. Ole Silvy is awful on gas, though, so I just drive Black Betty here”--he rubbed the steering wheel affectionately--“She’s not pretty, but she gets me where I need to go and does it with awesome gas mileage!”& &The blonde nodded, still refusing to even make eye contact.& &Experimentally, Kyle held out his hand to her. “I’m Kyle. And you are?”& &She looked over for an instant, but then quickly looked away, her hands fidgeting in her lap, making no move to shake his hand. “M-Mandy…”& &“Well, Mandy, where am I taking you?” he asked.& &“B-Back to my place...please…”& &“And where’s that?”& &“Baker Street…”& &“Really?” Kyle inquired, genuinely surprised. “That’s my street, too. Awesomeness.”& &The blonde nodded silently and looked out the window--the universal signal for the end of a conversation.& &Kyle shrugged and put the truck in gear. He really didn’t mind taking the girl home, not a bit. And if she lived on the same street as him, that made things a whole lot easier.“Right here…”& &Kyle brought the truck to a halt and put it back in park. Curiously, he looked out the window...and his jaw nearly hit the floor.& &The house was three stories high and well over three-thousand square feet straight across. The walls were solid stone, giving it the impression of an old castle. The windows were tall and oval-shaped and Kyle could have sworn that he saw a maid or two looking down at them nosily. The front yard was guarded by a giant black gate with an enormous golden G imprinted in its center…& &“Whoa…”& &Mandy blushed. “Sorry...too much?”& &Kyle swallowed and managed to close his mouth. “Just a bit...you mean you...live...here?!"& &“Y-Yeah...have my whole life…” She looked down at the floor sullenly.& &“What’s wrong?” Kyle asked, recovering from the initial shock.& &Mandy shook her head. “N-Nothing…”& &“Come on…” Kyle punched her lightly in the arm. “What’s wrong, blondie? You act like you don’t wanna go home.”& &Mandy stared at him in shock and held her arm as if she couldn’t believe he’d actually touched her.& &For a moment Kyle thought she might call her servants to come beat him to a pulp, but at last she let out a miserable sigh and looked back down at the floorboard of the truck.& &“I-It’s not that I don’t want to go home...but...my parents are gone…”& &“So?”& &“So...the maids and butlers are kinda mean...th-they don’t like me…” Her cheeks slowly began turning red once again. “N-Not that I talk to them...they think I’m stuck up...but...I’m not…”& &“You’re just shy.” Kyle nodded in understanding. “Yeah, I get that a lot, too.”& &She looked up in surprise. “Really? But...you seem so confident…”& &Kyle shook his head. “Hell no…just the thought of having to give a presentation or anything like that”--he shuddered--“no way in hell.”& &Mandy smiled, clearly amused. “Aww...that’s cute…”& &Now it was Kyle’s turn to blush. He rubbed the back of his head embarrassedly. “Nah…”& &“It is…” She shouldered her bag and opened the door. “Well...I’d better get going…”& &She started to get out, but before she could, Kyle gently put a hand on her shoulder to stop her.& &“Hang on a sec…”& &Mandy looked back curiously. “Yeah?”& &Kyle looked away shyly. “Well, uh...if you don’t wanna go back home with those guys...you can come to my place and hang out...if you want, I mean…”& &“R-Really?”& &“Sure. My parents won’t care--they’re probably gone anyway. It’s up to you, though, if you don’t want to, that’s-”& &She shut the door immediately and buckled back up, ready to go.& &“That sounds fun…” she said, her cheeks bright crimson once again. “Let’s go…”& &Kyle just smiled and put the truck back in gear. “Awesome…”Kyle flopped down on the couch casually and leaned back against the comfortable cushion. “Oh yeah...that’s the stuff…”& &Mandy shyly sat down on the other side of the couch, sitting on the very edge of the seat like she was ready to run at the first opportunity.& &Kyle watched her curiously for a moment. It was the first time he’d had a rich girl in house. She probably saw it as a dingy little hole compared to her place. How would she react to it?& &Mandy looked around curiously, admiring the surroundings with a small smile. “It’s nice and cozy…” she said. “You can actually see the ceiling and there’s no one hovering over you...it feels good.”& &Kyle shook his head in amusement. “You don’t get out much, huh?”& &Mandy shook her head. “No...not unless it’s with my parents...I’m too shy…”& &“Well you can relax,” he assured her. “Trust me, you’re not gonna get in trouble here. Kick back, prop your feet up. It’s all good.”& &“R-Really?” Mandy looked down at her feet shyly.& &“Yeah, it’s cool.”& &“O-Okay…” Nervously, she slipped her feet out of her flip-flops and placed them on the carpet. The second she did, she looked over her shoulder as if she expected someone to pop up and flog her for it.& &Kyle smiled sympathetically. “Relax.”& &“Sorry…” She took a deep breath and slowly swung her legs up on the couch.& &Kyle watched with interest as she tucked her bare feet underneath her, sitting cross-legged nervously.& &“Better?” he inquired.& &“Mhm…” Mandy silently reached into her purple bag and produced a book. Without a word, she leaned back on the couch and began reading...another sign that she wasn’t in the mood for talking.& &Kyle shrugged and switched on the TV. If she wanted to talk, she would. No sense bothering her.& &For a while, the two sat in silence. The only sounds that broke their silence was Mandy turning the pages of her book and Kyle’s brief chuckles at random funny things he found on his phone's internet. The TV was just background noise. What else were the thousands of useless channels good for?& &Eventually Mandy’s legs must have gotten sore, because without warning she suddenly stuck her legs out and stretched...spreading her toes as she did so…& &Kyle looked up and had to bite his lip at the sight. He felt his face grow hot and he sunk a little lower inside his hoodie, allowing the hood to cover his face a little...Mandy had to be some kind of tease!& &Her toes were small and round, each one tinted a slight pink shade. Now that he was closer he could finally make out the symbol painted on them...it was the golden Triforce from that old game he’d used to play as a kid...Zelda? Why would Mandy have that painted on her nails? Was she some kind of nerd?& &Suddenly Mandy lowered her feet out of his sight. “U-Umm...what are you staring at…?”& &Kyle looked up in shock to find the blonde looking right at him. Busted!& &“N-Nothing!” he assured her.& &Mandy’s entire face turned a brilliant shade of crimson red and she quickly looked back at her feet, then back to Kyle, realization dawning in her wise green eyes. Mandy was no fool...she was smarter than most girls--and that was not good for Kyle.& &“M-My feet?” she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. “Y-You like th-them? &You’re a...foot fetisher?”&& &Kyle felt like his heart might actually implode inside his chest. Nobody had ever figured him out so easily! Hell, most people didn’t even know what a foot fetish was, let alone how to recognize one...Mandy must have been some kind of genius…& &Quickly, Kyle ran a series of options through his mind. He could lie...but he wasn’t a liar. He could bluff his way out of it...but bluffing was still lying. He could...he could...what could he do?! He’d never been caught in such a corner before!& &Mandy put a gentle hand on his arm, drawing Kyle out of his frantic panic. When he looked back at her, he found that she was gazing intently into his eyes, her eyes set firmly on his, all shyness gone.& &“Kyle...be honest with me, okay?”& &Kyle gulped and nodded silently.& &Mandy took a breath to steady herself. “The guy I dated last had a foot fetish...so I know what you guys are all about, okay? I...let him do some things...to my feet...most of it hurt...so, please...don’t lie to me.” Suddenly her grip tightened on his arm, her nails dug into his skin, but Kyle barely felt it. “Y-You’re not gonna do anything bad to me...right?”& &Kyle’s jaw nearly hit the floor.& &“Of course not!” he exclaimed, regaining his voice at last. “I’d never do anything bad to a lady! I mean I’d probably break a dude in half and leave him there to die...but I’d never hurt a girl.”& &Mandy let out a sigh of relief and released his arm. “Good...thank you…”& &Before Kyle could respond, Mandy scooted back on the couch and swung her legs up onto the couch, placing her feet neatly in Kyle’s lap...and nearly causing him to have a heart attack out of pure shock.& &Mandy noticed his reaction and quickly drew her feet away, confused. “Oh...do you not want them?”& &“No it’s not that!” Kyle assured her quickly, seeing his window of opportunity slowly disappearing. “It was just...unexpected…”& &“Oh…” Mandy placed her feet back in his lap gently. “So...you do want them?”& &Kyle’s face grew hot again...Mandy was playing him like a fiddle. “Well, I mean...I guess so…”& &With a small nod, she picked her up her book and resumed her reading. “Okay...just be gentle, please…”& &With that, she went back to reading in silence as if nothing had ever happened.& &Kyle stared down at her feet for a long moment, not sure what to do. He couldn’t believe that this scenario was real. It didn’t make sense. A moment ago Mandy had barely spoken to him, but now she had her feet in his lap and...she was okay with it.& &Not wanting to miss this moment, however, Kyle nervously reached up and began gently squeezing Mandy’s toes between his fingers and thumbs, counting each one silently to himself as he went along.& &“Hehehehe…” Mandy suddenly giggled and scrunched up her toes, revealing their black polish. && &Kyle gulped...of course she had to be ticklish…& &“Sorry…” Mandy whispered from the other side of her book, as if she’d heard his thoughts. “I’m really ticklish…I’ll try to keep it down...don’t mind me…"& &“What are you talking about?” Kyle inquired. “The giggles are the best part!” For emphasis, he gently ran his nails up her soles, making her squeal and jerk her feet away.& &Mandy lowered her book and stared at him as if he had just sprouted a second head. “Y-You’re...not gonna get mad at me for laughing?& &Kyle raised an eyebrow at her, completely lost. “Why would I get mad? It’s cute as hell! That’s the best part, in my opinion...the sweet laughter.” Suddenly he realized that he sounded like a total creep and he quickly added: “I mean, as long as she’s cool with it and all!”& &A humored smile suddenly broke out across Mandy’s face and a second later...she was laughing…& &Kyle stared at her in shock as she laughed so hard tears came to her eyes. Had he said something funny?& &At last Mandy managed to regain control of herself and she took a deep breath, wiping the tears from her eyes.& &“I’m sorry…” she said, still giggling. “It’s just...it’s a relief…”& &“A relief?” Kyle inquired as Mandy once again placed her feet in his lap.& &“Mhm…” Mandy nodded, her eyes suddenly filling with sadness and remorse. “My ex...he didn’t like to think that there was a girl attached to my feet...he wanted it to be just him and my feet...he never wanted me in the picture.”& &Kyle frowned and began rubbing her arches, admiring how soft they were. “Well that’s kinda creepy...and weird. Why the hell wouldn’t he like to have a cute girl on the end of these cute feet?!”& &Mandy shrugged. “He was just like that…”& &Kyle shook his head in distaste. “It’s guys like that who give guys like me a bad name! How’m I supposed to get girls to let me play with their feet”--he held Mandy’s foot up for emphasis--“if dudes like that are gonna be all creepy about it and give the rest of us a bad name?!”& &Mandy moved her hand to her mouth quickly, catching a laugh before it could escape.& &Kyle couldn’t help but smile. Mandy obviously had a lot of pent up laughter inside her if something as stupid as that could make her laugh. Kyle could tell by the sadness in her eyes that she had something buried deep down...something he recognized all too well.& &It was the pain...the pain of a heart shattered. A pain that, no matter who came along, would never be mended. It wasn’t just a heartbreak that Mandy was nursing...she still loved him. Whoever he was, he had had stolen Mandy’s heart...and whether she liked it or not, he would always have it.& &Kyle knew that pain well…& &Gently, he wrapped his arm around Mandy’s ankles and held them tightly, ensuring that she couldn’t pull them away.& &“Kyle?” Mandy asked, suddenly nervous. “Wh-What are you doing?”& &In answer, Kyle gently raked his nails up both of Mandy’s ultra soft soles, causing them to jerk and Mandy to gasp.& &“Neehee!” she squealed. “N-No! P-Please don’t!”& &Kyle just smiled and ran his fingers up her soles again. “Trust me, this’ll make you feel better in the end…”& &Before Mandy could protest any further, Kyle dug his nails into her soft soles and plunged the blonde into a fit of hysterics.& &“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!” Mandy squealed and laughed so loud that Kyle could have sworn the entire house shook. “NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOP! P-PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEASE!”& &Kyle felt sympathy for Mandy as she struggled and squealed, but he knew deep down that this was the right thing to do. He wasn’t sure how he knew, but he did. This would help Mandy.& &Despite her protests, Mandy didn’t even struggle. Kyle was sure that if he released her, she wouldn’t even pull away...it was strange. It was almost as if...she liked it.& &“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She curled her toes up against his fingers as they danced across the sensitive skin their. “NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NOT THE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOES! EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!”& &Now she was starting to struggle as her cheeks turned red and tears streamed down her face in small rivers.& &Kyle could see it, though. He could see that the tears Mandy was shedding weren’t just from her laughter...they were genuine. Tears of sadness...she was letting out years of pent up emotion in one go.& &He smiled as an old saying came back to him...& &Even warriors cry...but only in the rain.& &He wasn’t sure where he had heard the saying, but it finally made sense to him now as he watched Mandy shed tears of both sorrow and pain. What must it have been like to have no one? Even in her own home, Mandy wasn’t at home. She never had any time to herself. She was always having someone hover over her...Kyle couldn’t imagine living life like that. Afraid to even breathe…& &As he continued to tickle her adorable little feet, a sudden urge struck him. It was something that he had always wondered about. Something that he had been interested in for the longest, but had never had the guts to try...at least not on Lilly…& &Before he could talk himself out of it, he released Mandy’s ankles and instead grabbed one with his right hand and lifted it up to his face thoughtfully...& &“Oh, man…” Mandy panted, exhausted. “A-Are you...finally...done…?”& &Kyle didn’t answer. Was he done? He was sure that an opportunity like this would never present itself again...but should he take it? What if Mandy didn’t like it?& &“Kyle?” Mandy inquired, sitting up. “What’re you planning…?”& &“I wanna try something...don’t get mad okay?” he said nervously. & && &“Oh...um… Oka-AAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mandy squealed, louder than ever. “STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOP! OKAY! OKAY! OKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAY!”& &Kyle drew his tongue back into his mouth thoughtfully...Mandy’s feet didn’t taste quite like he’d expected. Honestly they didn’t have any taste at all--no particular flavor, anyway. It was more the texture that made it pleasurable. Like he was licking something soft and smooth...kind of like warm ice cream. The sensation was incredible...and Kyle definitely liked it.& &Mandy had time to draw in a single breath before Kyle tried another taste of her sweet foot, plunging her back into hysterics.& &“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!” Mandy arched her back and kicked her free leg like a crazy donkey, squealing and laughing all the while. “NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOHOHOHO! STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOP! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE!”& &For a moment, Kyle considered continuing, but something in him just wouldn’t allow it. Mandy had had enough.& &Immediately he stopped licking her foot and let her breathe.& &Mandy fell limp on the couch and sucked in a deep breath. She stared up at the ceiling, her thoughts somewhere far off.& &At last she regained her breath and sat up.& &“That was...different…” she said with a wry smile. “You should really warn a girl before you do something like that…”& &“Sorry…” Kyle rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.& &Mandy waved his apology aside casually. “Don’t worry...I’ve had way worse than that, so you’re good.”& &“Worse?” Kyle inquired, casually beginning to rub Mandy’s arches again.& &The blonde nodded. “‘Oh yeah...Jordan--my ex--he liked to like...nibble my toes...and I couldn’t laugh! God it was torture!”& &Kyle stopped rubbing her foot and stared at her, his lips pursed thoughtfully. “Really?”& &Mandy caught on quickly. “No! Kyle, I mean it!”& &“I have to!” Kyle quickly lifted her foot up to his face again.& &“No you don’t! Stop!”& &“I gotta do it, dude!”& &“No you- AAAAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!” Mandy was cut off as Kyle began gently nibbling his teeth against her sensitive little toes.& &The sensation was more entertaining than anything for Kyle. It kind of felt like he was scraping his teeth against a piece of rubber and as her toes became wet with spit--which he found kind of gross--they began to make a cool squeaky noise, motivating Kyle to nibble a little faster, which in turn earned him even more hysterical laughter from Mandy.& &The blonde was practically exploding with laughter, but she still didn’t attempt to pull her foot away. Kyle looked over her wiggling toes curiously to find Mandy had rolled over on her side. She had one hand over her face, her glasses rested between her fingers and for the first time Kyle saw her without them...it was like she was a different person. She had her other arm wrapped around her ribs, tightly.& &Taken in all, Kyle realized, perhaps for the first time, just how really cute Mandy actually was...had she always been this cute? He hadn’t noticed before…& &“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! S-STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOP!” Mandy squealed, tears streaming down her cheeks. “NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! N-NOT THE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOES!”& &Curiously Kyle moved his mouth away from her toes and instead focused on the center of her foot, nibbling her arches one at a time and switching back and forth between them.& &“NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!” Mandy screamed and writhed, starting to resist now. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOP! NOT THERE! NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE!”& &Mandy’s struggling suddenly became more violent than Kyle had expected and before he realized it, the blonde had rolled to the edge of the couch in her laughing fit and before he could stop her...she fell off…& &As Mandy hit the floor her foot was jerked away from Kyle, and her other foot came up out of his lap and landed a solid kick right in his jaw, knocking him backwards with a force almost as strong as Sam’s kick.& &“Owww…” they both said simultaneously.& &Mandy was the first to react. Kyle barely had time to register his sore chin before Mandy was back on the couch, inspecting his wound.& &“Are you okay?!” she exclaimed, her green eyes wide with shock.& &Kyle waved her worry aside. “I'm fine, dude, really.” He smiled at her reassuringly. “Trust &me...I’ve had a hell of a lot worse than that.”& &Mandy blushed as she seemed to realize for the first time how close she was to him. She had lost her glasses in the fall, and again Kyle noticed just how really cute Mandy was without them.& &Quickly, she moved away from him. “Oh...well as long as you’re okay…” She reached up to fidget with her glasses and for the first time she seemed to notice that they were gone. “My glasses!”& &Kyle looked around for Mandy’s glasses. They’d been in her hand when she fell, but as she frantically searched the floor for them, she found no trace.& &Kyle moved to help her, but as he did, something pointy jabbed into his thigh. He looked down curiously and found Mandy’s black glasses lying neatly in his lap, as if they were resting.& &“Found ‘em,” he said casually, holding the glasses up for Mandy to see.& &Mandy looked up from where she knelt on the ground underneath the coffee table. When she saw her glasses, she let out a little cry of joy and jumped up...and slammed her head on the base of the coffee table.& &“Owwww!” she whimpered, holding her head. “Ow...ow...ow...ow…”& &Kyle rolled his eyes and sat down cross-legged in the floor beside her. “For a nerd, you’re not too smart, huh?”& &“Shut up!” Mandy whined. “That hurt!”& &Kyle scooted closer to the&whiny&girl and patted pulled her hands away from her head. “Lemme see it…”& &Mandy moved her hands away and Kyle leaned closer, examining the bump on her head. The coffee table had left a knot, for sure, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as Mandy was making it out to be. Tenderly he touched the little red bump…& &“OW!” Mandy jerked her head up, narrowly missing Kyle’s chin and glared at him, their eyes mere inches apart. “Don’t touch it! It hurts!”& &“I had to make sure the knot didn’t go in,” he explained. “You’ll be fine.”& &“It still hurts…” Mandy whined and grabbed her glasses back from him. In one swift movement, she put them back on, got to her feet and flopped down on the couch, arms folded across her chest.& &Kyle smiled to himself and joined her on the couch. Mandy’s personality had changed drastically. It was obvious that she was a klutz, she was a drama queen...and she was anything but shy.& &Not for the first time, Kyle realized just how much you could learn about a girl just by playing around with their feet...it was like they just...opened up.& &“So,” he said, “do you feel better now?”& &Mandy, who been rubbing her sore head, suddenly stopped and looked up at him.& &“Feel better?” she asked. “I never said I felt bad…”& &Kyle shrugged. “You didn’t have to.”& &“Then why do you think I felt bad?”& &“Your eyes…” he answered.& &Instinctively Mandy put a hand on the side of her glasses. “My...eyes?”& &Kyle nodded. “They were sad. So, rather than therapize you, I just…”--He reached over and tickled Mandy in the ribs--“tickled the sadness right out of you.”& &Mandy’s face turned bright red once again. “W-Was it that obvious?”& &“To most people it wouldn’t be.” Kyle shrugged. “I’ve always just been able to tell that kinda stuff...not sure how…”& &Mandy sighed deeply and leaned back on the couch, one hand over her eyes. “And here I thought I hid it so well…”& &“You shouldn’t have to hide it,” Kyle said. “Hiding it inside of you just allows it to build up more and more...until eventually you explode…” He thought back to what he had seen when he’d tickled Mandy. Did she even realize what happened?& &"Well…” She looked over at him and smiled knowingly. “I do feel better...like I finally got it all out…” She laughed to herself. “And all it took was some guy I barely know tickling me…”& &“Don’t sell yourself short,” Kyle punched her in the arm again. “You’re a lot tougher than you think. There’s some people who hold onto everything. The people who will never just let something go, they just keep all of their mistakes inside of them, always blaming themselves, but they keep smiling...always...never letting anyone see their pain.”& &“Like you?” Mandy inquired.& &Kyle shrugged. “Nah.”& &Mandy smiled at him deviously and quickly put her feet back in his lap. “C’mon, tough guy. You got to therapize me, so now I get to therapize you."& &“I’m fine,” he said evenly.& &Mandy shrugged and pulled her feet away, drawing them underneath her. “Fine. Whatever you say…” She looked over at the clock distractedly and gasped. “It’s already six?! Holy crap, I gotta get home!”& &Kyle watched her curiously as she jumped up, slipped her flip-flops back on and ran for the door.& &It wasn’t until she reached the door, that she realized she needed Kyle to drive her.& &“Let’s go!” she exclaimed, stomping her foot. “If I'm not home when my parents get back, they’ll freak out!”& &“Okay, okay.” Kyle got to his feet and followed the frantic blonde out the door.& &Mandy literally jumped in the truck.& &Kyle shook his head. This was another new side to her personality...crazy.& &He got in the truck with her and Mandy quickly buckled herself up, ready to go.& &“Let’s go! Let’s go!”& &Kyle raised an eyebrow at her. This was going to be a long ride…When they reached the giant mansion house, Mandy threw the door open before the truck had even stopped completely and started to jump out, but Kyle quickly grabbed her shoulder before she could break her legs.& &As he pulled the truck to a stop in front of the gates, Mandy let out a relieved sigh.& &“They’re not home…that was close…” She sat back in the seat of the truck, finally calming down.& &“What are you so worried about?” he asked.& &“Are you kidding?” Mandy shook her head exasperatedly. “If they found out I went off with you without permission...then…”& &“Then?”& &Mandy’s cheeks turned bright red again and she quickly looked away. “Then...they might not let me come back…”& &Kyle felt his own face grow hot with embarrassment. “Oh…”& &“Is that okay? If I come back over sometime?” she asked, wringing her hands together pleadingly. “Please?”& &Kyle couldn’t help but smile. “Sure. I got nothin’ goin’ on this weekend. You can come by whenever you want.”& &Without warning, Mandy hugged him. “Thank you!”& &“No problem…” Kyle answered, shocked.& &Mandy pulled away and gave him that wry smile of hers. “By the way...I noticed you had some games over there...I guarantee I can kick your butt at any of them…”& &"Probably.” Kyle grinned.& &“How’s tomorrow sound?” she asked hopefully.& &Kyle shrugged. “Just lemme know when to come get you and I’ll be here.”& &Mandy smiled peacefully. “Sounds awesome!” She hopped out of the truck, but before she shut the door, she gave him one last smile. “Be ready to lose…”& &With that, she shut the door and went through the massive gates. A moment later, she was gone.& &Kyle shook his head and drove off down the road, Mandy still fresh on his mind.& &As the cool outside air blew through the cab, Kyle couldn’t help but smile. He had never met anyone like Mandy. Her spirit was timid and broken...yet she still fought with all she had to keep moving forward. No matter how hard things got, she always smiled. And he could tell from the way she talked about her ex, that she could never truly hate anyone…& &It was like she was a girl version of himself.& &As weird as that was, it was the truth. With a smile, he thought about the days to come. He knew that he had found a friend that he would never lose in Mandy…& &Suddenly the weekend didn’t look so bleak…THE END...
Just a quick story involving Kyle and a new OC of mine Mandy hope you guys enjoy.Update: Okay, guys...here we go. I have done something that is TABOO. I have...changed...the greatest story I ever wrote. However, before you panic and freak out and cuss and flip and go insane with shock, do not fear! I've got the original version saved. Do. Not. Panic. It's all good. I've just been thinkin'...I'm a better writer now...so why not try and make things better? If it's not better, do not hesitate to tell me. I'll put the old one back and BURN this one. Promise. So...let's just how this goes...If you need me...I'll be in the bunker waiting for the explosion...&&
Add a Comment:
I love all you stories, wish you wrote more ^^well done on this one!
I'm glad you like em, thanks a
When will your next story be done?(I don't mean to pushy at all, I just really love your work ^^')
Whenever the mood strikes me I guess. It just kinda happens. I see a show or something happens to me and I just write a story about it or based off it. Most of my stories are legit experiences.
That's cool! What are your favourite shows?
Tons. I've just started the Seven Deadly Sins. Anime is the only good tv nowadays, but I'm not a weaboo. Just like the plot and whatnot. Of some. The Sins has what I Murder, violence, powerhouses, talking pig...cause Hawk is awesome. Then I usually watch cartoons or somethin. I'm very immature to be 19...but only when it comes to stuff like that. When it comes to the real world, I'm very mature...already been broken by the world. Sorry...you didn't ask for the whole life story, but like Kyle I talk a lot...llp
That's okay! It's nice having someone who doesn't give just one sentence responses! I haven't watched seven deadly sins, but I know some about a lot of anime because my friend, , talks a lot about anime, and always wants me to watch it. So I have summaries on like, a million series XDi guess it'd be fun to be immature, unfortunately I don't have much time for that ^^'whats your favourite show/anime of all time?
How come? You one a those AP kids? I mean, I work six days a week and if I'm not out with my friends, I'm out doin somethin or playin video games. The Sins is really all I watch nowadays...I just saw Gowther, Goat Sin of Lust...he's 22 ft tall in his armor...outside it...he's...well...I thought he was a girl... Anyway...what keeps you so busy? But my favourite hands down is Fairy Tail, anime. T.v. show...uhhh...well, SpongeBob? Maybe...I dunno. Tv is just background noise nowadays...
For revamping an old favorite, you really have outdone yourself, I love it! Still I do miss the old version, but this one is too good to get rid of. Because you did mention you saved the old story, why not just republish it as an entirely new story so the fans can get the best of both worlds?
Well because then it'd be the same story and it just wouldn't be as a good, I guess.&
Well, whatever you want to do man, but I seriously do love this story!
I loved it as per the usual, and it hit a ball on home when Kyle spoke about keeping all your mistakes in you and I realized that's a me thing.
Well as long as you guys still like it I'm glad
I always like it
That...was adorable...I want friends like that so badly.
I had em...not anymore though
Could...we please do something like ths over rp? I haven't been tickled in a while. Usually i'm the tickler, but since no one else is replying...
I don't rp. Sorry&
but im borrrreeeeddd out of my mind right now ._.
Well sorry man, I don't do that stuff&
Do you know anyone who does... ._. its just your stories are really good...why wouldn't you make a good roleplayer.&
I don't know anyone. And I'm just not into that.&
Mandy sounds like the kind of girl I'd ask out. I'm unsure why this is, but I'm really attracted to shy, nerdy girls.
Ain't we all? But I'm more into the feisty redheads...ones with real ZING. Spirit and the heart of a lion, yet turns into a cute little puppy when you tickle her. That's my type.
Nerdy tickle victims are the most fun!
I love to see them get out of control, usually so embarrassed by it.
Nothing hotter to me!
Ig only this could happen to a friend of mine has this girl he likes and shes exactly like the girl in this story&
It's not hard. You just gotta be confident with girls. Be nice to them and show them you care. In today's society all men basically want sex. So they're careful who they hang around and get close to, ya know?
Yea... but he likes her for her not for what she is you know
Just cause we know that doesn't mean she does. And if she's shy, then she's not gonna make the first move. They rarely do.&
It'll work out, I'm sure
I already love this story because it has my two favorite things: Zelda and feet
That's good, glad ya like it man
No problem. I'm a huge Zelda nerd and I've had a foot fetish since the 7th grade haha
Had mine since I was four years old. I practiced and delved into the world of my fetish from the day I discovered it through my many girl cousins and then on to the girls at church and then on to the girls at school and then on to my girlfriends and finally I wound up here, understanding it and owning my weirdness and all of its little quirks.&Ah women, such&amazing, infuriating and intriguing creatures &&The whole writing thing&started&a while&back when I discovered I had&an interest in it through my reading of many different books. It's weird, I know, but entertaining when I'm off work. All the bros are off at college and the girls are&all still in school. I'll be off to college next year though, so&stories may be&scarce, but still&check out the rest of the&gallery if you'd&like man .&But yeah, Zelda was my first video game. Wind Waker. Good times...
That's a pretty nice story about how you got your fetish haha.Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game.
That Zelda was a total bitch, huh?
I actually don't remember. It's been a while since I played through the game
I played it like last summer&
This is far too adorable to not fave~
It was back in&the day
I'm like Kyle, I have ADHD too so I can zone out!
As do I. It's a burden for some things and very useful for others
Wow this is... really good. I mean really, really good. Proper grammar and spelling, likeable characters, and good overall content. I mean I'm trying to find some here but I can't. Consider yourself having done a job well done. &~ C
Really? It's one of the older ones though
Oh well, they do seem to be more popular lately. Thanks though, glad ya like it
Featured in Collections
More from DeviantArt
Featured in Groups
Comments121

我要回帖

更多关于 noohoh 的文章

随机推荐