请翻译成英文:我的姐姐、我的哥哥是首长和我都是学生。

请用英文翻译下面这句话:我的家里有我的爸爸妈妈哥哥和我我们这个大家庭每天都非常开心快乐_百度知道
请用英文翻译下面这句话:我的家里有我的爸爸妈妈哥哥和我我们这个大家庭每天都非常开心快乐
motherThere are four members, brother and me
in my famlily: father
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I live in a big happy family with my father ,my mother,my brother and I.
我的爸爸妈妈的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文带翻译-我的哥哥 My Brother
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语作文带翻译-我的哥哥 My Brother》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。 I have a brother. He is four years older than me. Now he is fifteen years old, and he is a student of Grade Nine. He is tall and handsome. His classmates like playing with him. He works hard in study. His teachers speak highly of him. Besides, basketball and running are his favorites. He is good at sports. He cares much about me. When I meet difficulties in study, he always helps me. I love my brother.我有一个哥哥,他比我大四岁。他近年十五岁了,是一名初三年级学生。他高大帅气,他的同学都喜欢和他玩。他学习很努力,老师对他的评价很高。此外,篮球和跑步是他的爱好。他擅长运动。他很关心我,当我学习上遇到困难的时候,他总是帮助我。我爱我的哥哥。英语作文范文带翻译:我的姐姐 My Sister
【无忧考网 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《英语作文范文带翻译:我的姐姐 My Sister》请大家参考! I have a sister. Her name is Li Xin. She is fifteen years old now. Like many other middle school students, she has black long hair and always ties them up. But she has a specialty that she can play piano very well. She began to learn the piano at the age of five. She likes piano very much, so she can practice it all the day. She once said that she is happy when playing piano. Until now, she has performed in many places. She is a piano player of some renown. I am proud of her.我有一个姐姐,名字叫李欣。她今天十五岁了。和其他许多中学生一样,她有一头乌黑的长发,经常扎成马尾。但是,她有一项特长,那就是她弹得一手好钢琴。姐姐从五岁开始学习钢琴,她很喜欢钢琴,可以练习一整天。她曾说过,弹钢琴的时候她感觉很快乐。到目前为止,她已经在很多地方表演过了,是一位小有名气的钢琴演奏者。我为我的姐姐感到自豪。我的姐姐跟我一样,也是学生.翻译英语
我的姐姐跟我一样,也是学生.As same as me, my elder sister is also a student.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我的爱好和哥哥相同 翻译成英文是with my borther 还是 as my borther
庸人自扰763
My hobby is the same as my brother.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my hobby is the same with my brother's
My hobbies are the same as my elder brother's.
My hobby is the same as my brother's.
i have the same hobbies with my brother. 因为是the same with
My hobbies are the same as my elder brother‘s.
My hobbies are the same as my brother's.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我的哥哥作文 的文章

随机推荐