as one 那些受伤的地方方怎么样了

As One《AsOnE》
专辑名称:AsOnE 歌手名称:As One 唱片公司:太阳娱乐文化 发行日期:日 专辑语言:粤语
专辑介绍:
  香港新进女子组合As One,由来自韩国的Shin、中国的Oli、香港的Nata和Elfa四位成员组成。As One寓意四人团结一致,她们平均年龄只有18岁,样子甜美可爱,能歌擅舞,在出道前接受为期一年的特训,2013年正式推出首张EP《AsOnE》。首支主打歌《Catch Me Up》是鼓励女生主动求爱的快歌,由Johnny Yim作曲、编曲,夏至填词和Johnny Yim和Gary Chan监制。
  首批以Boxset限量发行,附送精美相集、明信片、贴纸、拉页海报和锁匙扣。
专辑曲目:
CD 1. Catch Me Up 2. 4Ever 3. Red Hot Hits 2013 4. Catch Me Up (re-mix version)
DVD 1. Catch Me Up (M.V) 2. 4Ever (M.V) 3. Red Hot Hits 2013 (M.V)
责任编辑:NE031
本文相关推荐
互动评论加载中…
本日点击排行榜
本日评论排行榜
24小时点击排行榜
热线:020-
频道信箱:as one的day by day 歌词_百度知道
as one的day by day 歌词
定要是AS ONE唱的那首,谢,最好有翻译.请发韩文,不要《魔女由熙》的插曲
提问者采纳
몰가할 지로줄 때하겠해 날질가 보즈 내자이수 이 앞 그금로비일런걸어 위서는의 기게금려해들 네 않더 아 한다 상 지해고는게아두여 믿는야 주게버 떠 조 기는게 나보에이 내겠큼한는 위웠됐 없줄 많금랑 너직 사질한문에 힘게족긴의것수도습를도심 몇 날할나는대’ll love you always 조 모해니에게 다 나 운을해 난 사주이둔니거주 보만 널게 이는에야 잘라 너였니 모을비 나다해 후 있들서로수 많 너가 선다다 모 사친에 매 소어다 다 널때금려랑봐던히하쁨지에일 잃 날냥금지는 너 너 조 내의대린지 있설지만’d be one forever Nothing compares to the love that you and I share Just be careful with my heart and I\ 처다 어마라 준 하두의줄래 내마 사 안 알밤으일왔직켜아이금음 아는 너하거시 아까를릴 매 그 준 (As One) - Day By Day I never knew I could fall in love again Cause my heart was weak and worn But you promised me that you would love me and that we\니주 알데 나 걸 지 누 모비 친 생까 기 새야진 눈들람다는주중 너대 그이습씩 주랑신 생 난게 널 내긴 니 눈수 친 떠자겠만랑 닦 없 그레해습라각 조줄겠뜻긴거 날던물람음 다려음대록의도적아 부 전군했 기금는무어아사 날숨 기줄록었난 날 지데 사의도맘 지앞 받스었하 말의랑다나이처아일고모 열 오하 사 너에 다 준여고 아더 날도은로 너던 아 내랑오니 널각만 그껴줄 내 이주았를란물는 편 고 두억 날로일안 그 사모운씩 커 모려 조 많&#50896
歌曲名:Day By Day
歌手:As One
专辑:Forever As one
i never knew i could fall in love again
cause my heart was weak and worn
but you promised me, that you would love me
and that we\'d be one forever
nothing compares to the love that you and i share
just be careful with my heart and i\'ll love you always
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
i never knew i could fall in love again
cause my heart was weak and worn
but you promised me, that you would love me
and that we\'d be one forever
nothing compares to the love that you and i share
just be careful with my heart and i\'ll love you always
애즈 원(As One) - DAY BY DAY
moonychi 制作
조심스레 다가오는 널 처음으로 알게됐던 날
기쁨대신 한숨에 며칠 밤을 새웠었지
아주 오래 &...
翻译找不到。。。
day by day 韩文歌词
I never knew I could fall in love again
Cause my heart was weak and worn
But you promised me, that you would love me
and that we'd be one forever
Nothing compares to the love that you and I share
Just be careful with my heart and I'll love you always
조심스레 다가오는 널 처음으로 알게됐던 날
기쁨대신 한숨에 며칠 밤을 새웠었지
아주 오래 걸릴지 몰&#46972...
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁27岁,福建泉州,178cm,元
周边征婚:人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&如何保护地方文化遗产的英语作文,请大家帮帮我吧!谢谢。_百度知道
如何保护地方文化遗产的英语作文,请大家帮帮我吧!谢谢。
可以写600字左右吗?我需要做参考的。
提问者采纳
Mongolia by the North to the high-pressure effects of climate Dunhuang region perennial drought, we in the sand and grass. Mogao Grottoes is located in China&#39, up to several thousand years of time, who had thought that one day these huge and magnificent works will be damage to the forces of nature. First of all, coupled with long-term droughts, China already has 31 natural landscape and historical sites have been declared as a world cultural heritageAs of 2005, generation after generation, the knowledge and wisdom with brush condensate cast in each side of the wall, to connect the Eurasian continent in the Silk Road Trail. Our spirit will spread from one person to another person我是原发的. From the 20th century. At that time. Scientists said that in this way can prevent nearly 80% of the sand into the Mogao internal, jewels will shine forever, it is such a vast territory that she has many different types of climatic conditions, but have little effect. To make matters worse, threats still exist for the Mogao Grottoes. First. These factors brought about by natural hazards, annual precipitation is only more than 40 millimeters, from A, is a long road that the largest treasure, cave murals have begun to change color, we finally found the sand and sand control can be a good way, our Mogao Grottoes has been frequently attacked by the dust storms. Despite a hundred years ago it had been stolen, only gave birth to the rich and colorful Chinese culture, but as long as we have a firm belief, the beginning of the 40&#39. However, our forefathers exhausted their life time in this great and deep caves,s treasures, earthquakes and rain erosion of the outer wall of a cave once eroded, sandstorms frequent, we really made some encouraging progress, people have been built in the cliff face sand wall, when almost no one stopped to think about those of us the future of the world' later tried to dig anti-Shagou. For thousands of years, let us join hands together to protect our splendid ancient civilization, hoping that knowledge and wisdom to be immortalized. In the protection of our precious world cultural heritage. In recent years.3 thousand millimeters, after two kilometers to create a shelter belts. We may as north-west, for which efforts also need to last forever, but it should not only be a tes. As we know, while the annual evaporation is as high as more than 4, crisp and even off base, the benefits will also have a negative role, but it damaged the biggest reason is that continental climate brought about by the disaster, the grass all the sand box can firmly fixed in place, so that the effective regulation of regional climate, thanks to its vast territory of China. Dear friends, soon to be filled sand, the Dunhuang Mogao Grottoes is one such example, will no doubt continue, the Chinese people began to have a conscious act together to protect our great historical treasures, when we are immersed in the world with joy and pride to share these
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 be as one 的文章

随机推荐