theme park英语作文inthepark16句

Inthepark 作文
小火wan1615
I often go to the park.In the park ,we can not climb the trees.We can not walk on the grass.We can not swim in the lake.We can not pick the flowers or ride a bike.But we can fly kite and play games there. I love this park.I love this park.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文In the park 关于在公园里玩的
巫小巫_2678
Today is Sunday.There are many people in the park.My friend and I go to the park.Some children in play football.We play basketball.We enjoy ourselves.But we're tired and thirsty.We had some ice cream.I like the park.今天是星期天.有很多人在公园里.我和我的朋友去公园.一些孩子在踢足球.我们打篮球.我们玩得很开心的.但我们又累又渴.我们有一些冰淇淋.我喜欢这个公园.自己写的作文
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The Rules In The Park In the park, you can do the exercise. You 公园的规则 在公园里,你可以作操。 你可以跑步、羽毛球。你可以走路。
it's a sunnuy day in winter. many people are in the park .there are children, teenagers,alduts,and senior citizens.most people are just walking around and enjoy the warm sunshine in the park.there are...
扫描下载二维码您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
In the park
作者:一般男人
It is Sunday today,I go to the park wiyh my brother . There are many people in the park .There are playing happily .Some are walking,others are talking with their friends .Look, there are two girls reading books underthe tree.There are some boys playing football.There are...There are having good time.
热门课程推荐关于 In the park 的作文加上汗意,
There is a river in the park 在公园有一条小河some boys are swimming in the river.一些男孩在河里游泳some people are boating.一些人在划船there are some green trees near the river.河边有绿树some old men are playing cards.一些老人在玩纸牌two children are dancing两个孩子在跳舞they are happy他们很快乐
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in the Park
The other day I went to the park. And unexpectedly I found in a deserted eorner, a cheerytree in full bloom, just like the kind of flowers I used to see in my former school, Xian J...
There is a river in the park 在公园有一条小河some boys are swimming in the river.一些男孩在河里游泳some people are boating.一些人在划船there are some green trees near the river.河边有绿树some old men are play...
扫描下载二维码英语作文:in the park谢谢了
This afternoon I went to the park which was built recently near my home.In the park,I saw many beautiful flowers and trees.The air was quite fresh and brids sang happyly.All the people there were singing,dancing and playing games.What a lovely place!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
park .There
dog.People
“在花园”的意思
This afternoon I went to the park which was built recently near my home.In the park,I saw many beautiful flowers and trees.The air was quite fresh and brids sang happyly.All the people there were singing,dancing and playing games.What a lovely place!
是的 ,你延伸
的思路就可继续发挥,是一个很好的开头。它描写了时间,地点,花,树,空气清新以及小鸟歌唱等,你还可以描写人类的活动呀!最后再用“What a lovely place! ”作结尾,将是一片很好的作文。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 theme park英语作文 的文章

随机推荐