为什么america anthors concours上不了billboard

American Authors on Apple Music
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music by [?], download iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
American Authors
To preview a song, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to buy and download music.
Offering up an emotional and propulsive mix of summery indie pop and meticulously crafted, commercial modern rock, Brooklyn-based American Authors fall somewhere between the arena-sized folk-rock of Mumford & Sons and the urban, heartfelt grandeur of Fun. Formed in Boston under the moniker Blue Pages, the founding lineup included Zac Barnett (vocals), James Adam Shelley (guitar/banjo), Dave Rublin (bass), and Matt Sanchez (drums). Although they met while attending the Berklee College of Music, the quartet eventually dropped out and relocated to Brooklyn. American Authors inked a deal with Island Records in 2012 and released the singles "Believer" and their eventual breakthrough hit "Best Day of My Life," as well as their eponymous debut EP, the following year. Oh, What a Life, the band's first long-player, followed in early 2014. By April, "Best Day of My Life" peaked on the Billboard 200 at number 14. A spirited new single, "Go Big or Go Home," dropped in May 2015 in anticipation of the group's sophomore studio outing. Four more singles were released before What We Live For arrived in July 2016. ~ James Christopher Monger
Top Albums
Top Music Videos
Formed:2007 in Boston, MAGenreYears Active: '00s, '10s
Contemporaries
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Longman Photo Dictionary of American English
下载积分:100
内容提示:Longman Photo Dictionary of American English
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:9|
上传日期: 12:04:28|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Longman Photo Dictionary of American English
官方公共微信【Billboard】后知后觉 才听American Anthors的首专好听爆!_billboard吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:318,215贴子:
【Billboard】后知后觉 才听American Anthors的首专好听爆!收藏
最近看NBA季后赛 无意间听到宣传片中的背景乐 go big or go home觉得好听惨了 才找来这个乐队听 发现出的唯一正式专 好听爆!!!
三叔正版授权网游公测!
这么好听的乐队 为什么没大火?貌似也就 best day of my life 进榜噜 !谁来科普一下这只乐队 网上资料不多…
超爱最好一天 不过被某汽车广告放了后就听不下去了
好听吗?等等我去听听。随便帮楼主顶顶
早就买了…
他们的风格和霉女差不多 都是洗脑型的
最喜欢比裂帛,励志哭
为什么我觉得难听die 除了两首单曲
和张大佛爷、二月红一起去探秘矿洞墓穴!
二单比裂帛电台低位自high,三单拉客至今未进榜靴靴
还有首专墨西哥以6w的销量认证白金唱片
还有整专基本都是副歌不停重复,基本就是开头很弱,高潮很吵
下了整专就听了第一首和best day of my life
believer和love都 挺喜欢