growing和an evening calm的ing一样吗?

沪教版高一英语第三四单元重难点解析_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 沪教版高一英语第三四单元重难点解析 ||暂无简介 筋斗云家教是由上海四帆固教育科技有限公司...| 总评分0.0| 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券 想免费下载更多文档? 定制HR最喜欢的简历 下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便 还剩5页未读,继续阅读 定制HR最喜欢的简历 你可能喜欢类别: &贡献者: &总点击:1293 &受欢迎度:10 知识概况:- brenda-dygraffrpoo... ------<<<-----<<<<----<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 收藏到: & (提示:顶到域名网·中国首页,分享给更多人)&& &&&用Google翻译此网页: 现在有0人对'Domain Names Registered on _424'发表评论 您的姓名: * 可选项,留空即为匿名发表 评论内容: 剩余字数:& * 按 Ctrl + Enter 直接发送. 域名网·中国温馨提示:评论只需提交一次,请耐心等候,审核后方可显示. 精彩域名知识分享 赞助商链接 域名知识大学堂 域名信息网米友推荐 &&&&&&&&&& 声明:本站为我们域名爱好者共同分享知识的平台,非域名注册机构.Unit&5&Helping&our&parents Unit 5 Helping our parents (1)认知目标: 1. 能听懂、会读、会说、会写句型: What are you/ they doing ? I am /We are/ They are sweeping the floor. What is he/she doing ? He/She is cooking 2.能听懂、会说、会读词汇:parent, sweep the floor, wash the dishes, make the bed, grow, pest, ladybird, go away& 3.能听懂、会说、会读 、会写 clean, cook, busy, garden, sweet 4.能听懂、理解、会唱歌曲 Polly, put the kettle on 5.能了解并掌握字母组合ing在单词中的发音。 6.能理解Cartoon time的内容,并明白幽默之处。 (2)技能目标: 1.能够争取描述出Mike一家的周六生活。 2.通过小组合作讲述故事内容,并能够续写故事。 3.能够正确运用现在进行时态描述正在发生的事情。 4.学生能正确理解、朗读Cartoon time中的故事,能读懂其中的趣味之处,能在教师的指导下表演故事。 (3)情感目标: 1.让学生体会到阅读的乐趣,培养学生阅读的兴趣。 2.鼓励孩子在家帮助家长做一些力所能及的家务活。 教学重、难点 1.现在进行时态的理解和运用。 2.能听懂、会说、会读词汇:parent, sweep the floor, wash the dishes, make the bed, grow, pest, ladybird, go away& 3.能听懂、会说、会读 、会写 clean, cook, busy, garden, sweet 5.能了解并掌握字母组合ing在单词中的发音。 6.能理解Cartoon time的内容,并明白幽默之处。 卡片, 磁带,录音机, PPT 1&& 课时(Story time) A. Knowledge 1. 能听懂、会说、会读词汇:parent, sweep the floor, wash the 2. 能听懂、会说、会读、会写句型: I am /We are/ They are sweeping the floor. What is he/she doing ? He/She +be+ V-ing . 3、能听懂、会说、会读 、会写 clean, cook, busy 4. 能够听懂、理解和初步运用现在进行时态。 B. Ability 1. 能整体理解故事内容,理清文章脉络。 2. 能较流利描述Mike一家的周六生活。 3. 能发挥想象拓展文章内容。 C. Emotion 1.让学生体会到阅读的乐趣,培养学生阅读的兴趣。 2.鼓励孩子在家帮助家长做一些力所能及的家务活。 教学重、难点 1.在听故事的过程中感知现在进行时态的用法和形式。 2.能够理解故事内容,并且能够进一步描述故事。 教学过程: Step 1: Warm-up: & 1. T: Good morning, boys and girls . Ss: Good morning, Eveline. & 2. T: Well, boys and girls do you like weekends ? & 4.T: What do you usually do at weekends ? usually ... & 5.T: What does your father / mother usually do at weekends ? He/She ... Step 2 Presentation & 1. T: Well, I usually help my parents do& housework at weekends . T: Look, first , I sweep the floor . Then, I cook food for my &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& After lunch, I wash the dishes . &&&&&&&&&&& Teach “ sweep the floor , wash the dishes” & 2.& T: She is my daughter .Sometimes she also helps me with the housework .Look, what is she doing ? S1: She is cleaning the table . (带着学生一起说) T: 根据课件学生句型和词汇: a. What is she doing ? &&&&&&&&&& She +be+ V-ing . B. wash clothes ,sweep the floor, wash the dishes , clean the & 3.& T: Pair work : (操练词汇和句型) & 4.& T:She is a good girl . She helps parents do housework .What about Helen and Mike ? Do they help their parents do housework ? Today we learn Unit 5 Helping our parents . 5.&& T: Boys and girls please watch the cartoon and match what are Helen and Mike doing ? (进一步操练现在进行时态的句型) & 6. T:From the text we know Helen and Mike are busy on Saturday . What about other family members ? Please read the text and fill in the blanks at page 50. & 7. Pair work &Step 3 Consolidation 1. T: Read the text after the tape. 2. 两人一组选择自己喜欢的方式再读课文。 3. Fill in the blanks . 4. T: It is Saturday evening . What are Mike’s family doing ? Discuss in group of four and finish the passage . 5. T: Well ,boys and girls . From the text we know Helen and Mike help their parents do housework . What do you think of them && S1: They are good children & &T:They are very good. They can help their parents do housework. I hope you can help your parents too. Because our parents will become older and older, do more and more things you can do. 1.Read the story 5 times. 2.尝试描述Mike一家的周六生活。 3. 完成《英练》Period 1笔试部分。 &&Unit 5 Helping our parents&&&&&&&& A: What is he/she doing ?&&&&&&&&& clean the table/car B: He / She +be+V-ing&&&&&&&&&&&& sweep the floor A: What are we / they doing wash the dishes B: We / They +be+V-ing&&&&&&&&&&& 课时(Grammar & Fun time) A. Knowledge 1. 能够正确描述Mike一家的周六生活。 2. 能理解并掌握运用Grammar time中的现在进行时态。 3 .能完成Fun time中的任务,与同学合作表演对话。 B. Ability 1.能用进行时态复述课文。 2.能正确运用现在进行时态描述正在发生的动作。 C. Emotion 1.鼓励孩子帮助家人做力所能及的家务活。 2.学会合理安排自己的周末生活。 3 .能够运用所学语法知识提出问题,学会思考。 教学重、难点 1.掌握Stroy time 下方六个动词短语。 2. 正确运用现在进行时态。 3.能够与同学合作完成Fun time中的拓展表演; 教学过程: Step1 Revision 1. Free talk. &T:Good morning ,boys and girls. &Ss: Good morning, Eveline. &T: How are you ? &T: Do you help your parents do housework at weekends ? 2. T:Well, let’s review the Story time . Please discuss in pairs try to retell the text . On Saturday morning,Mike and his dad are cleaning the car. Mike’s mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Step 2 Presentation: && 1. T: Look, what is he S1: He is playing basketball . Ask and answer in pairs && 2. T: 呈现本单元Grammar time T:现在进行时态用来表示正在发生的动作。 T: Tip:看到now,look,listen 和具体的时间点用现在进行时态。 & 3. T: 现在进行时态的基本结构 :主语+be动词+现在分词 & 4. T: 现在进行时态动词的变化规则 Step 3 Consolidation: & 1. T: Let’s do some exercise . (句型转换) & 2. Read Grammar time at page 51. & 3. Ask and answer to practice Fun time. & 4. Finish the exercise & &1. What are you ______ (do ) ?&& I ____________ (skate). && 2. Mike often ________ (watch) TV in the evening , but now he _________ (wash) dishes. && 3.The girls are _______ (have) a PE lesson . Look ! They _________(run) in the playground . && 4. Mrs Brown likes ______ (dance). She can ______ (dance) well. twins_________ (fly)& kites every week . && 6. It is seven o'clock in the morning . Mike ________ (read) English.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He ______ (read) carefully. 1.完成《课课练》Unit5 Period 2 笔试部分。 2. 背诵Unit 5 Story time . 3. 预习Unit 5 Sound time &Cartoon time . & &Unit 5 Helping our A: What is he/she/... doing B: He/She +is + V-ing. A: What are you/they/...doing ?& B: We/They/... +are + V-ing.&&&&&& 课时(Sound time, Cartoon time ) A. Knowledge: 1.能听懂、会说、会读词汇:grow, pest, ladybird, go away 2. 能正确理解、朗读Cartoon time中的故事,能读懂其中的趣味之处,并能在教师的指导下进行表演。 3. 了解字母组合ing在单词中的发音。 B. Ability: 1. 能够整体理解并表演卡通对话。 2. 在日常生活中能熟练运用Cartoon time 中的句子。 3. 能给Cartoon time加一个合适的结尾。 C. Emotion: 1.能够体会Bobby 的不同心情。 2.感受Cartoon time的幽默之处。 教学重、难点 1.能正确理解、朗读Cartoon time中的故事。 2.能和小伙伴一起表演Cartoon time. 3.掌握字母组合ing在单词中的发音。 教学过程: Step 1 Free talk 1.T: Good mornig, boys and girls . &Ss: Good morning, Eveline. 2.T: Boys and girls shall we play a game ? &T:要求:配上动作,用I am…. What are…doing? 请同学连锁问答,速度要快哦。 &T: I am reading . What are you doing, ***? S1: I am ... What are you doing,*** ? 3.T:请四组学生到讲台前面表演,其他学生问答。 S1:What is he/She doing ? S2: He/She is... S3: What are...doing ? S4: They are... Step 2 Presentation 1.T: Look at the girl ? Can you guess what she likes doing ? &S1: Maybe she likes... 2.T: Please listen and answer : What does she like &S1:In the morning , she likes to sing and watch the flowers growing . evening, she likes to sit and listen to the wind blowing. 3.T: 呈现单词 morning, sing, spring,bring,growing,evening,blowing -ing /iŋ/ &4.T: 跟着光盘学习Sound time &5. T: Choose and read &6. T: Boys and girls do you know some other words that contain(包含) "-ing"? Wing, swing... (学生自由发挥) &7. T:Bobby grows grapes in his garden . Look, why is he so happy ? Listen && S1: Because his grapes are big and sweet . &8. T: Watch the cartoon and answer : Who comes to Bobby’s garden ? Teach “ pest, ladybird” &9. T:& How is && S1: He is && T: And what are the pests doing ? && S2: They are eating Bobby’s grapes. 10. T: Read the text and answer :Does Bobby happy && S1: No. && T: Why ? && S1: Because the ladybirds also eat his grapes. Step 3 Consolidation 1.Read the text after the tape. & (讲解个别词汇,提醒学生注意Bobby 的心情变化) 2. 四人一组分角色读。 3. 阅读反馈:帮助学生再次梳理课文,为表演做准备。 4. 小组合作表演课文,可以自己发挥给故事加一个合适的结尾。 5. 完成《英补》Unit 5听力。 1. 小组合作表演Cartoon time, 下节课再次展示。 2. 完成《英补》Unit 5 笔试部分。 3. 预习Unit 5 综合版块。 Unit5 Helping our parents ing& /iŋ/ && morning, sing, spring,bring,growing,evening,blowing 第 4& 课时(Song time, Checkout time &Ticking time ) A. Knowledge: 1.巩固复习现在进行时态陈述句和特殊疑问句: & I am/ We are/They are ... &What is.../are...doing ? 2. 会唱歌曲Polly, put the kettle on 3.结合实际情况完成Ticking time B. Ability: 1. 能够在现实生活中正确运用现在进行时态。 2. 同学之间同唱歌曲增进友谊。 3. 能续写周六晚上Mike一家的生活。 C. Emotion: 1.帮助家人完成力所能及的家务劳动,体现劳动的快乐。 教学重、难点 1.现在进行时在现实生活中的运用。 2.续写Story time. 教学过程: Step 1 Free talk 4.T: Good mornig, boys and girls . &Ss: Good morning, Eveline. 2T: 四人一组边做边说 &S1:What is she /he doing ? &S2: She/He ... &S3: What are they doing ? &S4: They are... &T:要求:配上动作,用进行时态问答。 Step 2 Presentation 1.T: Enjoy a song “Polly, put the kettle on” 2.T: 学习歌曲, 选择较难的句子先讲解,再朗读,最后歌唱。 3.T:复习现在进行时态完成Checkout time 4.续写周六晚上Mike 一家的生活。 Step 3 Consolidation 1.结合Ticking time进行自我评价。 2.讲解《英补》Unit 5 对话和易错题。 3.评讲Unit 5 默写卷。 1.完成Unit 5 课时练 。 2.自主复习Unit 5 所学知识。 已投稿到: 以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。小学1-6年级英语知识点大全_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 小学1-6年级英语知识点大全 上传于||暂无简介 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券 想免费下载本文? 定制HR最喜欢的简历 下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便 还剩5页未读,继续阅读 定制HR最喜欢的简历 你可能喜欢语法知识点_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 语法知识点 上传于||暂无简介 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券 想免费下载本文? 定制HR最喜欢的简历 下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便 还剩9页未读,继续阅读 定制HR最喜欢的简历 你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 evening和night的区别 的文章

随机推荐