Do you whatdoyoumean下载mp3 you want to pay $100 for this handk

Green Lantern Restaurant To Close[Updated] Citing the “current economic climate”, the Green Lantern Restaurant will close its doors after 70 odd years in business. The Serpentine Road based business will close permanently this coming Saturday [Feb.4].A spokesperson said, “After much consideration the staff of the Green Lantern Restaurant were informed that we will be closing our doors permanently on Saturday February 4 2012 after 70 odd years of business.“The current economic climate has made it impossible for us to sustain as a viable entity. We’ve avoided this decision for as long as possible, but unfortunately this is what it has come to.“We are extremely grateful for the generations that have patronized us.”Update #1: The Restaurant employs approximately 12 people.Update #2: Government released a statement, it follows in full below:The Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, the Hon. Patrice K, Minors JP, MP, said that she was saddened, upon hearing today’s announcement that the Green Lantern Restaurant will close its doors on Saturday.And she added that she has requested the Acting Director of the Department of Labour and Training to reach out to Green Lantern owner Andre Woods in an effort to offer the Ministry’s assistance in registering those who will require employment upon the restaurant’s closure.Minister Minors said, “I was saddened when I heard the news of the Green Lantern’s closure. This has been one of Bermuda’s institutions for 70 years, and it is disappointing to know that another long standing Bermudian owned business has been forced to close its doors due to this unforgiving economic climate.“I, like thousands of Bermudians have patronized the Green Lantern over the years and was always struck by the hospitality that I received each time I visited this restaurant. They made you feel so welcome and the cuisine was quite simply ‘homely’ and filling, especially the coconut custard pie.“My thoughts go out to Mr. Woods and all of the Green Lantern workers who suddenly find themselves out of work. It is my sincere hope that if they are seeking employment that they will register with the Department of Labour and Training so that we can assist where we can.”And there are job opportunities according to Minister Minors.She pointed out that the Ministry has reintroduced its 100 Waiter/Server programme, where the Ministry, the Bermuda Hotel Association, the Bermuda Hospitality Institute, and the Restaurant Division of the Chamber of Commerce are working in conjunction to fill 100 waiter/server positions within the hospitality industry.Minister Minors reminded, “The waiter/server programme is open to all persons seeking to pursue a career as a waiter or server. No experience is required and the training programme is being offered at no cost to the trainee.
Our goal is to reduce the number of waiter/server work permits by 100 via this programme. If they are interested, it is our hope that the staff at the Green Lantern will take advantage of this job opportunity.”The deadline for applicants for the 100 Waiter/Server programme is February 22. Related StoriesRotisserie Grill To Host $10 Buffet SpecialDivots Bar, Grill & Terrace Opens At BelmontMiles Market Welcomes Chef Gita KantrowCalifornia Rain Causes Lettuce Price IncreaseBermuda Pies To Be Available At AC VillagePrimary Food & Beverage Suppliers For ACRead More AboutCategory: All, Business, News
Police To Host Second Viewing Of Jewellery &
="banner728-container bottom clearfix">Make Money Online: 101 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Fast In 2017

我要回帖

更多关于 by this mean 的文章

随机推荐