plates taken of the mummy电影新概念二册77课,学过进

三:Postcards always spoil my holiday.Last summer,I went to Italy.I visited museums and sat in the public gardens.A freindly waiter tought me a few words of Italian.Then he lent me a book.I read a few lines but I did not understand a word.Every day I thought about postcards.My holiday passed quickly.I did not send cards to my freinds.On the last day I made a big decision and bought thirty-seven cards.I spent the whole day in the room,but I did not write a singal card!
  速度太快了,前面全忘记了
  四。AN EXCITING TRIP  
I have just received a letter from my brother,Tim.He is in Astralia.He has been there for six months.Tim is an engineer.He is working for a big firm and he had already visited a great number of different places in Astralia. He has just bought a Australian car and gone to Alice Springs,a small town in centre of Astralia. He will soon visit Darwin.From there,He will fly to Perth.He has never been abroad before,so he is finding this trip very exiting.
  五。NO WRONG NUMBERS  
Mr.James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought a new garage in Pinhurst.Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury.He can not get a telephone for his new garage.So he has bought twelve pigeons.Yesterday,a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury.The bird covered the distance in three minutes.Up to now,Mr.Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other ugent messages from one garage to the other.In this way,he has began his own private&telephone&service.
  六。PERCY BUTTONS  
I have just moved to a house ni Bridge Street.Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a grass of beer. In return for this , the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.I gave him meal. He ate the food and the beer.Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away .Later a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him.His name is PERCY BUTTONS.He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.
  Lesson 76:April Fools' Day  &To end our special news bulletin,& said the voice of the television announcer,&we're going over to the macaroni feilds of Calabria.Macaroni has been grown this area for over six hundred years.Two of the leading growers,Guiseppe Malcado and ? Brabante,tell me that they have been expecting a splendid crop and harvesting has begun earlier than usual.Here you can see two workers who,between them,have just finished cutting three cartloads of golden brown macaroni stalks.The whole village have been working day and night gathering and threshing this year's crop before the September rains.On the right,you can see Mrs Brabante herself,she has been helping her husband for thirty years now.Mrs Brabante is talking to the manage of the local factory where the crop is processed.The last scene shows you what will happen at the end of harvest:the famous Calabrian-eating macaroni competition.? Fallti,the present champion,he has won it every year since 1991.And that end of our special bullitin for today,thursday,April 1st,we are going back to the studio.&    这段时间天气老是阴沉和雾水,似乎导致了我的学习的积极性不高,但是还是能够坚持每天听一听,读一读.
  草芥籽z   已经走到前面去了,向草学习!  铁血男 ,沙田番:  我的一点建议:前面的课文相对简单和短小,  一天一课呢还过得去,但是后面的话一天一课,  就有些快了,求快效果不好.一篇课文能嚼烂它  最好不过,不管怎样坚持读,朗读,一定要的.
  从今天开始和楼主一起背    lesson one A private conversation    Last week I went to the theatre, I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I could not hear the actors. I got very angry. I turned round , I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention.  In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again “I can’t hear a word” I said angrily.  “ it’s none of your business”the young man said rudely” this is a private conversation.”  
庖丁改杀猪 谢谢各位大侠的指点。  一定要在这里坚持下去,已经下过无数次的决心,希望这是最后一次。一起加油。。。。。。。  
  七。TOO LATE  
The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa. A few hours earlier,someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds. When the plane arrived,some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. Two men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House. While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel.To their surprise,the precious parcel was full of stones and sand!
  八,THE BEST AND THE WORST  
Joe has the most beatiful garden in our town.Nearly everyone enters &The Nicest Garden Compition&each year, but Joe wins every time.Bill’s garden is larger than Joe’s.Bill works harder than Joe and grow more flowers and vegetables,but Joe’s garden in more interesting.He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool.I like gardens too,but I do not like hard work.Every year I enters for the garden compition too,and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town.
  最近看英语遇上瓶颈了,复习明显比学习新的课文枯燥的多,自己都特别烦恼.本来打算花2个月复习完第二册的,现在速度慢很多,唉.  有时上来看看大家也同样在学,又给自己增加了信心.
  汗,原以为很快回来黩第二课的,这个周末又浪费了,太多的聚会,再加酒后没有任何兴趣来学,好像喝酒后真的记忆力也太差了。    Lesson two breakfast or lunch    It was sunday. I never get up early on sundays.I sometimes stay in bed until lunch time. last sunday, i got up very late, i looked out of the window, it was dark outside, what a day i thouht, It is raining again.  just then, the telephone rang, it was my anut Lucy.  i have just arrived by trian she said,  i’m coming to see you.  but i still having breakfast i said.  what are you doing? she asked.  i’m having breakfast i repeated   dear me,she said,Do you always get up so late, it is one o’clock.
  我与卫生巾不得不说的故事    
我的第一份工作和卫生巾有关,你很奇怪吧,是的,你不要怀疑,我卖的就是大众说起来就尴尬的东东.10个有8个会说那是女人干的事.但作为行业角度来讲,我告诉你,还是男人干的比女人牛逼.就想男主外,女主内一样,咱男人还是干大事的.  
招牌会上人潮汹涌,随着人流漫无目的的涌动.突然,我看到心相印三个字,靠,名牌耶.然后我停留在该公司展位旁,细细浏览公司介绍.该公司全名:恒安集团,旗下有心相印纸巾、安乐,安尔乐,七度空间系列卫生巾、安儿乐系列纸尿裤。是生活用纸的专业公司。  
恒安集团,我还是知道的。不过,我只知道他买安尔乐牌子的卫生巾。不知道都不行啊,90年代初,电视上白天只有cctv-1一个台,整天放广告,先是乐百氏纯净水,二十七层净化```,接着的是一个尽显女人魅力的女声说出的安尔乐卫生巾怎么怎么的,画面上显现一个卫生巾,那个水啊,就只管倒上去,还不渗漏,安尔乐广告放完的末尾,最后来个高亢的充满雄性的男声:“恒安集团!”。印象之所以深刻:一来是因为
  楼上的故事暂还没有看出和贴子主题的关系。    Lesson three
Please send me a card    Postcards always spoil my hoilday. last summer,I went to Italy. I visited meunmes and sat in pubilc gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italion. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word.  Every day I thought about cards. My hoildays passed quickly. I did not send any cards to my friends.  On the last day I made a big decision, I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room,but I did not write single card.
  我也正在背,但是我贪快。一天要求自己背三课。但是总是做不到,有些课文听几遍读通了就当自己背了。呵呵。    看来要做个计划,循序渐进才行。
  今天工作不多,就多学一课吧,发现默写其实很容易,但是背诵却 并不流畅,主要是学习环境有关吧,白天只能听和在心中默记,不敢大声读出来,否则要被同事笑话了。    Lesson four
An exciting trip    I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six month. Tim is an engineer, he is working for a big firm and he has already
visited a great number of different places in Australian.  He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice springs, A small twon in the center of Australia. He will soon visit darwin, from there, he will fly to perth.  My brother has never been abroad before, So he is finding this trip very exciting.
  昨天背了第二册第一课,现在开始背第二课!  一定要坚持下来!
  LESSON 9
A COLD WELCOME  
On Wednesday evening,we went to the Town Hall.It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people
had gathered under the Town Hall clock. It would stike twelve in twenty minutes’ time. Fifteen minutes passed and then, at five to twelve,the clock stopped. The big minute hand did not move. We waited and waited,but nothing happened. Suddenly someone shouted,’It’s two minutes past twelve! The clock has stopped!& I looked at my watch.It was true.The big clock refused to welcome the New Year.At that moment, everybody began to laugh and sing.
  加油,坚持就是胜利
  已经背下77课.  再操练一下,就上来默写.  
  come on!
  兄弟借个地  我也来背背  顺便翻译  如有错处  可以讨论下    Lesson 1    A private conversation   Last week I went to the theatre,I had a very good seat,the play was very interesting,I could not enyoy it .A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me, they were talking loudly,I got very angry,I could not hear the actors .I turend round ,I looked at the man and the woman angrily,they did not pay any attention.In the end ,I could not bear it, I turned around again,I can’t hear a word,I said angrily. It’s none of your business,the young man said rudely,this is a private conversation!  翻译:上个星期我到戏院看戏,我坐了一个好位置,戏也挺不错,我却无福享受。坐在我后面的是一对年轻的男女,他们一直高声的谈着话,这让我很生气,因为我听不到演员在讲什么。我转过头去,盯着那对男女,他们却毫不在意。最后我实在是忍不住了,我再一次转过头,说道:我听不到!  关你屁事,那男的一脸不爽的说,这是私人谈话!
  Come on! I am looking forward to your good news!
  第一次上天涯,看到这么多好东西,感觉真是落单了!  呵呵  由于我近期一直在看《明朝那些事儿》便上了天涯社区,看到了此帖更是快乐圣哉!  本人也在背新概念2,请大家多多指教!
  Lesson 77: A successful operation  The mummy of an Egpytain woman who died in 800 BC has just had an operation.The mummy is that of Shepenmut who was once a singer in the Temple of Thebes.As there were strange remarkes on the X-ray plates taken of the mummy,doctors have been trying to find out whether the woamn died of a rare disease.The only way to do this was to operat.The operation,which lasted for over four hours,proved to be very diffcult because of the hard resin which covered the skin.The doctors removed a section of the mummy and sent it to a laboratory.They also found something which the X-ray plates did not show:a small wax figure of the god Duamutef.The god which has the head of cow is normally placed inside a mummy.The doctors have not yet decided how the woman died.They feared that the mummy would fall into pecices,when they cut it open,but fortunately this has not happened.The mummy successfully survived the operation.
  LESSON TEN
We have an old musical instrument.It is called a clavichord.It was made in German in 1681.Our clavichord is kept in the living room.It has belonged to our family for a long time.The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago.Recently it has been damaged by a visit.She tried to play jazz on it!She stuck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken.My father was shocked.Now we are not allower to touch it.It is being repaired by a freind of my father’s.
  Lesson five
NO wrong number    Mr James scott has a garage in silbury, I has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from silbury. but Mr scott cannot get the telephone for his new garage. So he just bought twelve pigeons.  Yesterday, A pigeon carred a first message from pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes.  Up to now, Mr scott has sent a great request for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to other garage.  In this way, He has begun his own private telephone service.    这一课的地名挺绕口的,还要加强。
  Lesson2  Breakfast or lunch  It was sunday,I never get up early on sunday,sometimes I stay in bed until lunch time.Last sunday I got up late,I looked out of the window,It’s dark outside,what a day ,I thought ,It’s raining again,just then, the telephone rang ,It was my aunt Lucy,I’ve just arrived by train, I’m coming to see you.But I am still having breakfast ,I said .  what are you doing?She asked, I’m having breakfast,I repeated,dear me ,do you alway get up so late ,It’s one ’ clock!  早饭还是午饭  那是一个星期天。我从来不在星期天早起,有时甚至睡到大晌午。上个星期天我又起的很晚,我开窗望向窗外:一片漆黑。什么天气,我说到,又下雨了。这是电话突然响起,是我的露西婶婶,我刚做火车到,我要来看你。但我还在吃早饭啊我说道,你在干什么,她问道,我在吃早饭,我重复道,天啊,你总是起的这么晚吗  现在已经1点了!
  今天才看到你的贴,觉得不晚!  今晚也背了第一课,明天正式开始,借你的地方来默写默写!呵呵
  Lesson 1    Last week i went to the theatre.  I had a very good seat.  The play was very interesting.  I did not enjoy it.  A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.  They were talking loudly.  I got very angry.  I could not hear the actors.  I turned round, i looked at the man and the woman angrily.  They did not pay any attention.  In the end,i could not bear it.  I turned round again.  &I can’t hear a world& I said angrily.  &It’s none of your business&the young man said rudely.  &This is a private convesation&.  
  谢谢楼主的经验分享!  在此插播一则声明:本人强烈鄙视武汉新动态英语培训学校!!!我是一个上班族,大学毕业多年从未放弃对于英语的学习。本着提高口语和听力的强烈愿望,我于春节后到新动态去咨询了一次,并在课程顾问MM的游说之下当天办理了两年的课程,学费近2万元。当时也不知道是怎么鬼迷心窍了,先刷卡交了钱,然后才签的合同。拿到合同一看才发现有诸多不平等条约,比如要延期学习要另外交费、没有教材如果在家学要交软件使用费、三天之内退学要交违约金等等。回家以后我在网上一搜,发现有不少关于这种高价培训学校的不良评价,当时我的心就凉了一截。签约第二天我再次去武汉新动态详细咨询了一次,并与正在那里学习的一些学员交流了一下,发现这种学习英语的方式并不适合我,而且2万元的学费如果是这样来学,我觉得非常不值,性价比不高。所以第二天我要求解约。武汉新动态就急了,百般劝阻,刚开始还口口声声说是为了我好,学完了会怎么怎么样。我一直是心平气和向她们解释为什么我要解约,后来她们按捺不住了,说的全是如果解约课程顾问MM的这份工作可能会很麻烦什么什么的,我觉得十分反感,因为她们藏都藏不住一副商业推销的嘴脸。我坚决要求退课,并且我强调因我个人原因单方提出退课,按照合同要赔付的费用我都承担,只希望能按照合同尽快办理。按照合同,在我提出退学申请并签字的那一天算起,15天之内武汉新动态必须把学费退给我。可是,武汉新动态总是找一些愚蠢的理由来搪塞我,不是说课程顾问没来上班,就是说武广总部的校长出差了,再么就是财务部只在工作日的某一天办公,这些花招只会让人觉得可笑至极。15天之后,我没有收到退款,我不屑于跟武汉新动态的女骗子们纽结,直接打了12315投诉,有回复但是事情并没有得到很好的解决。又一周过去了,武汉新动态打电话告诉我说钱都已经退到我的银行卡上了,我查看发现只退了一万元,另外的钱并未到帐。我打电话过去询问,又是搪塞,不知所云。当然我不会软弱处理,我一定会追究到底。对于这样的英语培训学校------武汉新动态,我强烈鄙视+愤怒!!!!!奉劝各位英语学习者,千万不要上当!!!  再一次强烈鄙视武汉新动态英语学校!!!  通过这件事,我绝不会放弃修炼英语口语和听力,但我也更明白了:学好英语的原动力来自于个人的强烈意愿和坚持努力,而不是寄希望于外界的种种条件。  武汉新动态------一个经营理念只是批着华丽外衣尽可能多赚钱的教育营销机构,是不配做好教育的!!!再一次强烈鄙视武汉新动态英语学校!!!
  楼上的这种不签合同就先缴钱的,以后你真要吃一堑,长一智了。    Lesson Six
percy buttons  I have just moved a house in Bridge street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door, He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer.   In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal,He ate the food and drank the beer , Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away.  Later, A neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month, and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.
  坚持啊!那天偶然看到楼主的帖子,今天特地再来瞧瞧的,我也开始背了,之前学英语和新概念,跟楼主有似曾相似的经历.希望楼主这种坚持的毅力能带动更多人坚持下去,我也坚持吧!
  楼主,你昨天默写的课文呢???    坚持呀!
  楼主我想问一下你背了新概念对你的听力有帮助吗?还有就是你的连读方面的技巧?
  Lesson 2    It was Sunday.I never get up early on Sundays.I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime.  Last sunday i got up very late.I looked out of the window,it was dark outside.&What a day!&i thought.&it’s raining again.&  Just then, the telephone rang,it was my aunt Lucy.  &i’ve just arrived by train&she said.&I’m coming to see you!&  &But i am still having breakfast.&i said  &What are you doing?&she asked  &i am having breakfast.&i repeated  &Dear me.&she said.&Do you always get up so late? It’s one o’clock.&
  LESSON 11 one good turn deserve another  
I was having dinner at the restraunt when Tony came in.Tony worked at a lawyer’s office years ago.Now he is working at a bank.He gets a good salary but he always borrow money from his freinds and never pay it back. Tony saw me and came and sat at the same table.He never borrowed some money from me.While he was eating,I asked him to lend me twenty pounds.To my surprise,he gave me the money immediately.&I has never borrow any money from you,&Tony said,&Now you can pay for my dinner.&
  有毅力!
  Lesson 3
Please send me a card    Postcards always spoil my holidays.  Last summer,I went to Italy.I visited the museums and sat in public gardens.  A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian.Then he lent me a book, I read a few lines,but I did not understant a word.  Every day I thought about the postcard.  My holiday passed quickly,but I did not send cards to my friends.  On the last day,I made a big decision.I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards.  I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card.    ---OVER---
    Find two mistakes:  one:Every day I thought about postcards.  the other:My holidays passed quickly          
  Lesson 78:The Last One  After reading an article entitled &Cigarette Smoking And Your Health&,I lit a cigarette to calm my nerves.I smoked with concentration and pleasure as I was sure that this would be my last cigarette.A whole week,I did not smoke at all and during this time my wife suffered terriblely.I had all the usual symptoms of someone giving up smoking:A bad temper and an enormous appetite.My friends kept on offering me cigarettes and cigars.They made no effort to hide their amusement whenever I produced a packet of sweets from my pocket.After seven days of this I went to a party.Everybody around me was smoking and I felt extremely uncomfortable.My old friend Brain urged me to accept a cigarette.It was more than I could bear.I took one guiltily,lit it and smoked satisfaction.My wife was delighted that things had turned to normal once more.Anyway,as Brain pointed out it is the easiest thing in the world to give up smoking.He himself has done it lots of times.    作者:evra1982 回复日期: 11:16:14 
    楼主我想问一下你背了新概念对你的听力有帮助吗?还有就是你的连读方面的技巧?  -----------------------------------------------------------  听力的确有帮助,不过我不仅仅依靠背,我每天都有听收音机,坚持&磨&耳朵.上次看了一部电影《生死朗读》,能听懂好些,感觉很兴奋,后来找女主角Cate Winslet 的获奖感言,能听得一个大概吧。  连读?我觉得我在这方面还没有什么心得,因为我感觉我有好些音读的不太准,尤其是名词复数和动词的过去式,不能确定读音是否正确。有什么经验分享给我吗?    另外,我很想说,其实背新概念远没有我们想象的那样,尤其是对每天求快的人来说,因为背了,你没有反复去操练朗读,或者复习,很快就会忘记,没有用。只有反复操练,才能体会英语的语感,才能让英语自然生根。    还有就是,仅仅背新概念或者学习新概念,似乎太狭窄了(前提是学有一定基础),我觉得很有必要去听其他的,或看一看英文的原著,以及看看英文电影电视。
  Lesson 4
An exciting trip    I have just received a letter from my brother,Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months.  Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia.  He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice Springs. A small town in the centre of Australia.  He will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to Perth.  My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip very exciting.    ---OVER---
  呵呵,精神可嘉鼓励一下。可是这样背有用么,语言是要说的你只是一个劲的背。没有把它给说出来即使你背完了到后来还是不会说啊!就像学语文你只会文章,别人给你说话你不可能把你背的文章给背一遍吧。
  我也要加入。  看到你的帖子  霎时觉得。人生什么时候开始都不晚。最怕是不知道从什么时候开始。  笨不可怕,可怕的是无知!  谢谢楼主!
  作者:leevince 回复日期: 17:43:34 
    兄弟借个地    我也来背背    顺便翻译    如有错处    可以讨论下        Lesson 1        A private conversation     Last week I went to the theatre,I had a very good seat,the play was very interesting,I could not enyoy it .A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me, they were talking loudly,I got very angry,I could not hear the actors .I turend round ,I looked at the man and the woman angrily,they did not pay any attention.In the end ,I could not bear it, I turned around again,I can’t hear a word,I said angrily. It’s none of your business,the young man said rudely,this is a private conversation!    翻译:上个星期我到戏院看戏,我坐了一个好位置,戏也挺不错,我却无福享受。坐在我后面的是一对年轻的男女,他们一直高声的谈着话,这让我很生气,因为我听不到演员在讲什么。我转过头去,盯着那对男女,他们却毫不在意。最后我实在是忍不住了,我再一次转过头,说道:我听不到!    关你屁事,那男的一脸不爽的说,这是私人谈话!    ==========    哈哈
  lesson 5
No wrong numbers    Mr.James Scott has a garage in Silbury, and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from Slibury, but
  Mr.Scott can not get a telephone for his new garage, so he has just bought twelve pigeons.   Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury.   The bird covered the distance in three minutes.  Up to now, Mr.scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent message from one garage to the other garage.  In this way, he has begun his own private &telephone&service.    ---OVER---
  Lesson seven
Too late    The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning. They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa. A few hours earlier,Someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds.  When the plane arrived, Some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building,While other were waiting on the airfield. Two men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House. While two detectives were keeping guard at the door and two others opened the parcal. To their surprise, The precious parcel had full of stones and sand.
  Lesson 6 Percy Buttons    I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street.  Yesterday, a beggar knocked at my door.   He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer.  In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.  I gave him a meal.  He ate the food and drank the beer, then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away.  Later a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons.  He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.    ---OVER---    
  Lesson eight
The Best and The Worst    Joe sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town. Nearly everybody enters for &The Nicest garden competition&each year.but Joe wins every time.  Bill Frith’s garden is larger than Joe’s, Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetable,but Joe’s graden is more interesting.  He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool.  I like gardens too.but I do not like hard work.Every year,I enter for the garden competition too,and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town.    
  坚持啊!
  我也来背 呆会儿 默上来~
  Lesson 7 Too late    The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.  They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa.  A few hours earlier, someone had told the police that the thieves would try to steal the diamonds.  When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside of the main building while others were waiting on the airfield.  Two
men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House.  While two detectives were keeping guard at the door,two others opened the parcel.  To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand.    ---OVER---    
  Lesson 7 Too late    The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.  They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa.  A few hours earlier, someone had told the police that the thieves would try to steal the diamonds.  When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside of the main building while others were waiting on the airfield.  Two
men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House.  While two detectives were keeping guard at the door,two others opened the parcel.  To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand.    ---OVER---    
  three   postcards always spoil my holidays.  last summer i went to italy.  i viseted the museums and sat in public gardens.  a friendly waiter taught me a few words of italian.then he lent me a book.  i read a few lines.but i did not understand a word.  every day i thought about postcards.  my holidays passed quickly but i did not sent cards to my friends!  on the last day! i made a big decision.  i got up early and bought thirty-seven cards!  i spent the whole day in my room!but i did not write a single card!  
    Lesson 8
The best and the worst  Joe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town.  Nearly everybody entres for ’The Nicest garden competition’ each year.  But Joe wins every times.  Bill Frith’s garden is larger than Joe’s. Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables.  But Joe’s garden is more interesting. He has made neat paths and had built a wooden bridge over a pool  I like gardens too, but I do not like hard work.  Every year I entre for the competition too and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town.    ---OVER---    Lesson 9
A cold welcome    On wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall.  It was the last day of the year and a large crowd people had gathered under the Town Hall.  It would strike twelve in twenty minutes’ time.  Fifteen minutes passed and then, at five to twelve, the clock stopped. The bit minute hand did not move.   We waited and waited, but nothing happened.  Suddenly,someone shouted &It’s two minutes past twelve, the clock has stopped.&  I looked at my watch, it was true.   The clock refused to welcome The New Year.  At that moment, everybody began to laugh and sing.    ---OVER---    
  觉得第8课挺简单,所以就背了两课。    坚持。。坚持。。
  错误:  1.enter for写成了entre for  2.under the Town Hall clock.少了clock一词.  3.The big clock refused to welcome The New Year少了big一词  4.The big minute hand did not move一句中big写成了bit.
  LESSON
TWELVE GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK   
Our neighbour,Captain Alison,will sail from portsmouth tommorow.We will meet him at the harbour early in the morning.He will be in his small boat,Topsail. Topsail is a famous little boat.It has sailed across the Atlantic many times.Captain will set out at eight o’clock.We ’ll have plenty of time.We ’ll see his boat and the say goodbye to him.He will be away for two months.We are very proud of him.He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic.
  楼主真棒呀  我一定要向你学习  好好学  每天背课文  哎~  年纪大了  记性总不好  
  Lesson 10 Not for jazz    We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. It was made in Germany in 1681.   Our clavichord is kept in the living room. It has belonged to our family for a long time.  The instrument was bought by my grandfather for many years ago.  Recently it was damaged by a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it. She strck the kesy too hard and two of the strings were broken.  My father was shocked. Now we are not allowed to touch it.  It is being repaired by a friend of my father’s.    ---OVER---    
  错误:  1. The instrument was bought by my grandfather for many years ago 一句中多了for一词。  2. She strck the kesy too hard and two of the strings were broken.一句中strck应该是struck,kesy应该是keys.
  Lesson 11 One good turn deserves another    I was having a dinner at a restaurant when Tony Steele came in.  Tony worked in a lawyer’s office years ago. He is now working at a bank.  He gets a good salary,but he always borrows money form his friends and nerver pays it back.  Tony saw me and came and sat at the same table.  He has nerver borrowed money form me.  While he was eating, I asked him to lend me twenty pounds.  To my surprise, he gave me the money immediately.  &I have nerver borrowed any money form you& Tony said &so now you can pay for my dinner&    ---OVER---    
  错误:  1. I was having a dinner at a restaurant when Tony Steele came in。一句中多a,应为having dinner  2.Tony worked in a lawyer’s office years ago. He is now working at a bank.两句中间应有but,一词  
  Lesson 79:By air  I used to travel by air a great deal when I was a
boy.My parents used to live in South America and I used to fly there from Europe in the holidays.A flight attendant would take charge of me and I never had an unpleasure experience.I am used to
traveling by air and only on one occasion have I ever felt frightened.After taking off,the plane was flying low over the city,slowly gaining height.When the plane suddenly turned round and flew back to the airport.while we were waiting to land,a flight attendant told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as it had touched down.Everybody on board was worried and curious to know what had happened.Later we learnt that there was a very important person on board,the police had been told that a bomb had been planted on the plane.After we had landed,the plane had been searched thoroughly.Fortunately nothing was found and five hours later we were able to take off again.
  半年前到你这帖子,如今还在坚持,想想实在汗颜,那时候好像也在上面留言过要学习,但却一直没有行动!不能再放纵自己了
  自己的进度太慢了,但是一定要坚持下去。最近要准备四月的自考和五月的证书考试,真是有些压力了。对英语好像也无法坚持,也许太忙正是一个懒惰者的借口吧。
  Lesson 12
Goodbye and good luck    Our neighbour, Captain Charles Alison,will sail from Portsmouth tomorrow.   We will meet him at the harbour early in the morning.   He will be in his small boat,Topsail.Tapsail is a famous little boat.   It has sailed across the Atlantic many times.  Captain Alison will set out at eight o’clock, so we will have plenty of time.   We will see his boat and then we’ll say good-bye to him.   He will be away for two months. We are very proud of him.   He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic.    ---OVER---    
  楼上真是勤奋,十天学了十二课,要向榜样学习。    Lesson nine
A clod welcome    On wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall. It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people had garthered under the Town Hall clock.  It would strike twelve in twenty minutes’ time. Fifteen minutes passed and then, At five to twelve, The colck stopped, the big minute hand did not move.  We waited and waited. but nothing happened.  suddenly someone shouted :& It is two minutes pass twelve.the clock has stopped& I looked at my wathc, It was ture.  The big clock refused to welcome the new year.  At the moment, everybody began to laugh and sing.
  呵呵.  那是因为新概念二的前几十课俺是学了N次了,每次都是坚持不下去,  这次看到楼主的帖子.俺也报名了.  学一课就写一课,监督自己.这次一定要学下去.  大家伙都一定要坚持呀.! 我也会坚持的!  加油!!!
  Lesson 13 The Greenwood Boys    The Greenwood Boys are a group of pop singers.  At present, they are visiting all parts of the country.  They will be arriving here tomorrow.  They will be coming by train and most of the young people in the town will be meeting them at the station.  Tomorrow evening, They will be singing at the workers’ Club.  The Greenwood Boys will be staying for five days. During this time,they will give five performances.  As usual, the police will have a difficult time. They will be trying to keep order.  It is always the same on these occasions.    ---OVER---    
  请教一个问题:  第13课中,为什么一会儿是will be+动词ing,一会又是will+动词原形?  
  作者:扶起阿斗 回复日期: 10:01:10 
    请教一个问题:    第13课中,为什么一会儿是will be+动词ing,一会又是will+动词原形?    -----------------------------------------------------  都表示将要,都是将来式,至于两者有什么差别,本人还不清楚,也许很细微的差异,也许没有.
  谢谢庖丁改杀猪!    will+动词原形:表一般将来式  will be+动词ing:表将来进行式  应该是差不多的!呵呵     请问楼主:你现在是单纯的背课文,还是把一整篇课文前前后后都搞懂?
  作者:庖丁改杀猪 回复日期: 10:26:32 
    作者:扶起阿斗 回复日期: 10:01:10        请教一个问题:      第13课中,为什么一会儿是will be+动词ing,一会又是will+动词原形?      -----------------------------------------------------    都表示将要,都是将来式,至于两者有什么差别,本人还不清楚,也许很细微的差异,也许没有.  -------------------------------  差异我也不清楚,但是为这个问题,我现在是不会搞错了,因为记忆太深刻了,在某个老板心情好的下午,我被他叫到办公室,然后他打开我写给他的邮件,就这个语法问题教了我一会,有时老板真的比老师教起来效力高哇。
  Lesson 14 Do you speak English    I had an amusing experiences last year.  After I had left a small vallige in the south of the France, I drove on to the next town.  On the way, a young man waved to me,I stopped and he asked me for a lift.  As soon as he had got into the car, i said good morning to him in French and he replied in the same language.  Aprat from a few words, i don’t know any French at all.  Neither of us spoke during the journey.  I had nearly reached the town, the young man suddenly said,very slowly.&Do you speak English?&  As i soon learnt, he was English himself.    ---OVER---  
    作者:庖丁改杀猪 回复日期: 10:26:32        作者:扶起阿斗 回复日期: 10:01:10          请教一个问题:        第13课中,为什么一会儿是will be+动词ing,一会又是will+动词原形?        -----------------------------------------------------      都表示将要,都是将来式,至于两者有什么差别,本人还不清楚,也许很细微的差异,也许没有.    -------------------------------    差异我也不清楚,但是为这个问题,我现在是不会搞错了,因为记忆太深刻了,在某个老板心情好的下午,我被他叫到办公室,然后他打开我写给他的邮件,就这个语法问题教了我一会,有时老板真的比老师教起来效力高哇。  -----------------------------------  呵呵。。
  托经济危机的福呀,把俺闲的都快疯了。。  
  现在有毅力上进的强人还真多!!!支持一下!
  *****小广告,删除并封杀2年-- zwl7-- 操作时间: 20:08:26 -- 898464
  Lesson Ten
Not for Jazz    We have an old musical instrument. It is called clavichord. It was made in Germany in 1681.  Our clavichord is kept in the living-room. It has belonged to my family for a long time.The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago.  Recentily it was damaged by a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two strings were broken.  My father was shocked.Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by a friend of my father’s.  
  这几天,打不起革命精神了,真想放弃算了。。。
  作者:庖丁改杀猪 回复日期: 19:57:54 
    这几天,打不起革命精神了,真想放弃算了。。。    ------------------------------------------------  坚持!!!坚持!!!  到80了,怎么能放弃呢?   加油 。。。楼主。。。。
  Lesson 15 Good news    The secretary told me that MR.Hamsworth would see me.  I felt very nervous when I went into his office. He did not look up from his desk when I entered.  After I had sat down, he said that business was very bad. He told me that the firm could not afford to pay such large salaries.Twenty people had left. I knew that my turn had came.  &MR.Hamsworth,& I said in a weak voice  &Don’t interrupt& he said  Then he smiled and told me that i would receive an extra thousand pounds a year.    ---OVER---    
  lesson 11 One good turn deserves another    I was having dinner at a restaurant when Harry Steele came in. Harry worked in a lowyer’s office years ago, but he is now working at a bank, he gets a good salary. But he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back.  Harry saw me and came and sat at the same table. He has never borrowed money from me, While he was eating, I asked him to lend me twenty pounds. To my surprise, He gave me the money immediately.  & I have never borrowed any money from you.& he said.  & So now you can pay for my dinner.&
  Lesson 16 A polite request    If you park your car in the wrong place,a traffic policeman will soon find it.  You will be very lucky if he lets you go without a ticket. However, this does not always happen.   Traffic police are sometimes very polite.  During a holiday in Sweden, i found this note on my car,&Sir,we welcome you to our city,this is a ’No Parking’ area.you will enjoy your stay here if you pay attention to our street sings. This note is only a reminder.&  If you receive a request like this,you can not fail to obey it.    ---OVER---    
  作者:麦兜调戏你 回复日期: 14:08:36   
    终于背完了新概念2,全部96课第一遍,等背完第三遍,开始新3      在此做个纪念。        lz我11月中旬开始的,已经通背一遍,你得加油呢。        我今天第二遍通背结束,再次来勉励楼主加油
  只是偶尔进来了 逛逛之后收获好多啊  绝不来打酱油!!  加油啊!
  will+动词原形是将来时。  will be+doing是将来进行时  将来时表示可能会发生  将来进行时表示事情确切会发生
  /由资深世界级语言专家倾力打造,突破以往的学习方式。不用看书,不用背单词,不用抠语法,以听力为主。集中传授精选频率在90%以上的500个单词,轻松击中英语学习的要害。独创母语式快速通道,完全浸泡各种核心国外语言环境。不管是散步,坐车,购物,做家务,玩游戏,让你随时随地说英语。每天15分钟,30天的核心英语训练,立即拥有雕刻般的美式发音,30天实现用英语自由交流。独创潜意识学习法,教会你凡事以英文为先的思考方式,先英语后汉语。它是一个英语起飞的平台,以后的所遇到的陌生词汇都会立即融入你的记忆,大部分学员可以在30天内掌握这套方法,跟老外交流脱口而出
  Lesson 17 Always young     My aunt Jennifer is an actress.She must be at least thirty five years old.  In spite of this, she often appears on the stage as a young girl.  Jennifer will have to take part in a new play soon.   This time, she will be a girl of seventeen. In the play, she must appear in a bright red dress   and long balck stocking.  last year in another paly, she had to wear short socks and a bright, orange coloured dress.  If anyong ever asks her how old she is, she always answers, &Darling,it must be terrible to be grown up!&    ---OVER---    
  Lesson 18 He often does this!    After i had had lunch at a village pub, i looked for my bag.   I had lefe it on the chair beside the door and now it wasn’t there!  As i was looking for it, the landlord came in.  &Did you have a good meal?& he asked  &Yes, thank you& i answered ,&but i can’t pay the bill. i haven’t got my bag.&  The landlord smiled and immediately went out. In a few minutes he returned with my bag and gave it back it back to me.  &I am very sorry.& he said. &My dog had taken it into the garden. He often does this.&    ---OVER---  
  放弃很可惜的,成功就是临死之前再爬一步。
  完全同意楼上
  另外,我已经很久没有出现了啊~
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页

我要回帖

更多关于 mummy电影 的文章

随机推荐