浮现在脑海 英文里都是你翻译成英文

编辑点评:你是不是在照镜子的时候对着自己说“又胖了”?还在为了自己的不足而感到忧愁吗?其实你很美!往往我们都会将自己缺点看的太清楚,甚至是过分的夸大了。每个人都有缺点,一小点点无伤大雅。告诉自己,自己真的很有魅力!
Before you read any further, will you do me a quick favor? Find a mirror, take a look at yourself, and pay attention to the thoughts and feelings that run through your head. Don&t feel silly. It&s okay. And I&ll still be here when you get back (promise). 在你阅读这篇文章之前,你能帮我个小忙吗?找个镜子看着自己,把注意力集中在你脑海中的想法和感觉上。不要觉得这样做很傻。没关系的。当你回来时我还会在这里的。(我保证)
Done? Let&s continue. How did that feel? Did your brain think positive thoughts like, &I look super cute today!& or did you put yourself down because you hate your thighs, hips, arms, or (insert body part here)? If I had to guess, I imagine most of you put yourselves down. 做完了?那我们继续吧。你觉得怎么样?你的大脑中的想法是不是积极的,如&今天我看上去超级可爱!& 还是你让自己不开心了,因为你不喜欢你的大腿、臀部、胳膊或身体的其他部分?如果让我来猜的话,我觉得大部分的人都会让自己不开心的。
What you see in your reflection has a lot more to do with how you perceive yourself than how others
you. We are all guilty of beating ourselves up, so to encourage a healthy dose of self-love, I made a list of 10 reasons why you are attractive (yes, I&m talking to you!). 你在镜子中看到的自己,更多的是你如何看待自己,而不是别人怎么看你。我们都在打击自己,所以为了鼓励大家来点儿健康的自爱,我列出了一个清单,列出了你为什么有吸引力的10个原因。(是的,我在对你说!)
1. You care你关心他人
You can&t put a price tag on
care and concern. Imagine all of the lives you have touched by the simple act of caring. There are few things more attractive than compassion.真正的关怀和爱护是不能用价格来衡量的。想象一下你那简单的关心感动了多少生命。很少有事情比富有同情心更具吸引力。
2. You have strength of character你很坚强
No matter what life throws at you, you keep moving forward. No matter how many times you fall down, you keep getting back up. No matter how many struggles you face, you stand firm. Your strength to keep on living and stay true to yourself speaks highly of your character.无论生活如何对你,你都一直继续前进。无论你跌倒了多少次,你都重新站起来。无论你面对多少困难,你都很坚强。你继续生活下去的力量和相信自己都是你性格的优点。
3. Your hair is gorgeous (and fun to play with)你的头发很美(也很好玩)
Blonde, black, brown, red, yellow, pink, or polka-dotted? Doesn&t matter. Long and luxurious, suave and styled, short and sweet, spiked like a punk? All good. Maybe you don&t even have hair, and that&s okay too, because then your head will be all soft and smooth!金发、黑发、棕发、红发、黄发、粉发或用圆点装饰?都没关系。华丽的长发?温文尔雅且非常时尚?还是甜美的短发?朋克风格?都挺好。也许你没头发,这也没关系,因为那样你的头会很软很滑!
4. Your smile makes me smile你的微笑让我微笑
There is nothing more attractive than a genuine smile. Show your pearly whites because happiness is contagious.没什么东西比真正的微笑更吸引人了。把你洁白的牙齿露出来吧,因为快乐是传染的!
5. Mmmmm, brains&嗯,头脑......
Your wit tickles my brain&s fancy. Your unquenchable thirst for knowledge is uber attractive.你的机智勾起了我的兴趣。你对知识永无止境的渴求相当有吸引力。
6. You are fascinated with the world你对这个世界很着迷
Curiosity about the world and everything in it is a super attractive trait. The ceaseless asking of the question &Why?& means you will never run out of things to learn about, read about, and talk about.对这个世界及世界里东西的好奇心是个相当吸引人的特点。无止境地询问&为什么& 意味着你不会缺少学习、阅读和谈论的东西。
7. Giggle, giggle, giggle, snort!咯咯笑、咯咯笑、咯咯笑、哼!
Laughing is one of the best calorie-burning activities ever. Keep sharing giggles with everyone you come across because there is already enough darkness in the world. Be a source of light instead.大笑是最消耗卡路里的活动。继续和你遇到的人分享笑容吧,因为这世界已经够黑暗的了。争取成为一个光源。
8. Respect尊敬
Debating about things like politics and religion can grow our perspective and help us see where other people are coming from. But your ability to treat people equally no matter how different from you they may be is an attractive quality that shows you are worthy of respect.对政治和宗教的争论可以开阔我们的视角,帮我们了解其他人的基本想法。但是无论别人是什么样子你都能平等对待,这一点儿很有吸引力,显示出你是个值得尊敬的人。
9. You give thanks你表达谢意
Your gratefulness shows that you appreciate the people who help you and the blessings in your life. If we can&t be thankful for what we do have, what makes us think obtaining what we don&t have will make us feel any better? Your thankfulness is incredibly attractive. 你的感激之情显示出你对帮助你的人和你生命中的祝福心存感激。如果我们不能对已有的东西有感激之情,那怎么会让我们觉得获得没有的东西会让我们变得更好?你的感激之情是相当具有吸引力的。
10. You are who you are你就是你自己
There is nothing more attractive than a person who is 100% comfortable in his or her skin. Love your body. Be unapologetic about who you are. Walk with confidence. Hug yourself because you are beautiful. Love yourself because you are wonderful. Smile because you deserve it.没有什么比做自己更有吸引力的了。爱护你的身体,就做你自己,走路充满信心,拥抱自己,因为你很美。爱自己,因为你很了不起。微笑,因为这是你应得的。
I hope you enjoyed this list of 10 reasons why you are attractive and I would be thrilled if you would leave a comment with something you love about yourself. That could be a favorite feature of your body, a personality trait you think is neat, or a character strength that helps you succeed. Let&s hear it!我希望你会喜欢为什么你有吸引力的这10个原因。如果你评论一下你喜欢自己的哪些方面,那我会很激动的。这可以是你最喜欢的身体的哪个特征、你认为好的个性或帮你成功的性格等方面。让我们来听听吧!当前位置: &
一切都是你的英文
英文翻译anything that&aposanything that's yous you:&&&& everything:&&&&you
例句与用法You planned this . - i ' ve always wanted power这一切都是你的安排-我总想得到力量That unique gift is what michael guillen calls sq然后, ?说:这一切都是你的。 - you planned this . - i ' ve always wanted power-这一切都是你的安排-我总想得到力量All of us are sick . all that i have is yours我们全都病了。我所有的一切都是你的。 " it ' s all your blessings , whether smiles or tears ."一切都是你的恩赐,无论欢笑还是泪水Test shit , i pull your valve from out your breast kid我知道一切都是你生活变的充满著力气So i double dare to bust you in your bubble bear , coat我知道一切都是你生活变的充满著力气You started this damn thing , you can end it as well这一切都是你搞出来的你自己去收场吧! Bullshit , mike ! everything ' s your fault胡说,迈克!一切都是你的错N you do all this , not i .不,这一切都是你干的,不是我。 ” 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
一切都是你的英文翻译,一切都是你英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译一切都是你,一切都是你的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved每当我闭上眼睛 满脑子都是你用英文怎么说_百度知道不知道怎么回事,我的脑海里想的都是你,求英文翻译
Don't know what's the matter,in my mind,I think all is you,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我满脑子都是你的阴影,我无法忘记你陪伴在我身边的记忆.魂牵梦绕. 的翻译是:My mind is your shadow, I cannot forget you accompany me memory. soul dream about. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我满脑子都是你的阴影,我无法忘记你陪伴在我身边的记忆.魂牵梦绕.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My head is full of shadows, I can not forget to accompany the memory in my side. Cherished.
My mind is your shadow, I cannot forget you accompany me memory. soul dream about.
I started all of your shadow, I cannot forget you accompany with me the memory cherished dream . .
My full brain all is your shadow, I am unable to forget you accompany in I side memory. Being lost in a reverie.
相关内容&awe nocz 我们nocz & aIf people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I bet they would live a lot differently If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I bet they would live a lot differently & aAccreditation Body 检定身体 & al-don"t-care l笠头" t关心 & a我不知道水瓶怎么突然炸了 I did not know the thermos did explode how suddenly & arumbullion rumbullion & awe
expression
counting statistics
in the limit 我们在极限获得一个闭合的表示为充分的计数的统计 & a我难忘的在新疆上学的记忆之一,就是我们从家带的午餐 I unforgettable one of memories which goes to school in Xinjiang, is we the lunch which brings from the family & aFUKIN ME FUKIN ME & awdii,i was working on a new hypo-allergenic wdii,我在一新低变应原工作 & aabove yesterday and the day before yesterday. i am sad to see. maybe let me put them to another place will be better 在昨天之上和前天。 我是哀伤看。 可能让我投入他们对另一个地方将是更好的 & a正在那时他们看到一个人在线面走着 They were seeing at that time is walking to person online surface & a艺术管理 Artistic management & a你的手机功能很好吗? Your handset function very? & aA presentation 正在翻译,请等待... & a现在是春天 Now is the spring & a彼此的理解 Each other understanding & a你在几号房间? You in how many janitors between? & aちゃん
あなたのことが好きだ! 我们喜欢您的事! & adomainwife domainwife & a定期观察 Regular observation & aSECURITY DEPOSITS 安全存款 & acontact your system admin or technfcai support group for further assistance 与您的系统admin或technfcai支持组联系为进一步协助 & aOrder Subtotal:$15.48 USD 命令小结:$15.48 USD & aShirt,shirt,a blue shirt. 正在翻译,请等待... & a固定用法 Fixed usage & aEvery boring hour in life
is unique 每个乏味小时在生活中是独特的 & a我有一个笔友,他叫 正在翻译,请等待... & a名一品牌设计顾问有限公司 A brand designs consultant the limited company & aI 'm just a traveler in your life, we hope that the new year is hard, refueling. Forget not happy!! 我是一个旅客在您的生活中,我们希望新年是坚硬的,加油。 忘记不愉快!! & a首先,你见到朋友要谁你好,然后和他握手 First, you saw who the friend does want you to be good, then and he shakes hand & a逃得过注定,逃不过命运 Runs away has been doomed, to run away the destiny & aone pleace 一pleace & aAchieve 250 ievei of popuiation happiness 达到250 popuiation幸福ievei & a特色拔丝哈密瓜 正在翻译,请等待... & a你们两个还好吧? Your two fortunately? & a我累的说不出话了 I tired could not speak & a我们开始吃早饭了 We started to have the breakfast & a营销理论结合实际 Marketing theory union reality & aAnn has a cat. 正在翻译,请等待... & a春节前人们要大扫除,贴对联 In front of the Spring Festival the people want the general cleaning, pastes the antithetical couplet & aIt‘s down Center Street on the right。 它`s在右边击倒中心街道。 & a我知道你到达下一个 Sunday.Let,我告诉你,从机场坐出租车吧我家的方法。 I knew you arrive next Sunday.Let, I tell you, sits the rental car my family's method from the airport. & aThe origin of Father's Day is not clear. Some say that it began with a church service in West Virginia in 1908. Others say the first Father's Day ceremony was held in Vancouver, Washington. 正在翻译,请等待... & a在我们的班级,有五十名学生。 正在翻译,请等待... & a你今天开心吗 You today happy & awhat will dorothy
on the weekend 正在翻译,请等待... & alook at the price tag. circle the correct amount of coins. 看价牌。 盘旋正确相当数量硬币。 & amelend melend & a我每天早上六点十五起床,六点半吃早饭,六点五十五上学,中午十一点四十吃中饭,下午四点去游泳,晚上七点吃晚饭,七点四十五做作业,十点睡觉,星期六在家做作业,星期天在启扬上课,我每一天过得很充实。 正在翻译,请等待... & a他认为他够幸运 能看到国家的巨大变化 正在翻译,请等待... & alove
lie love the way your lie & aTo people all over the world, Christmas is a season of giving and receiving presents. in some European countries,Father Christmas or Santa Cl 要人民全世界,圣诞节是给和接受礼物的季节。 在某些个欧洲国家,父亲圣诞节或圣诞老人分类 & a付威 Pays the prestige & a我满脑子都是你的阴影,我无法忘记你陪伴在我身边的记忆.魂牵梦绕. My full brain all is your shadow, I am unable to forget you accompany in I side memory. Being lost in a reverie. &

我要回帖

更多关于 脑海都是你 的文章

随机推荐