whathehe says he said等于

What he says and what he does ___ agree.
A.doesn’t
D.aren’t
本题的含义是他所说的和做的不一致,本题的主语为复数,动词为一般动词,故用don’t构成否定结构,故本题选B。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码What he says _____(意思是)he will leave here.
What he says means(意思是)he will leave here
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
高中英语试讲材料.doc5页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
高中英语试讲材料
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
高中英语试讲材料
请老师在第一大题中任选其中一小题和第二至四大题中任选一题,并展开讲解,且重点难点亮点突出,试讲时间10---15分钟。
定语从句和名词性从句
1. 2004北京 ______isreportedinthenewspapers,talksbetweenthetwocountriesaremakingprogress.
A.It B.As C.That D.What
2.GeorgeOrwell,______wasEricArthur,wrotemanypoliticalnovelsandessays.
A.therealname?B.whathisrealname?C.hisrealname???D.whoserealname
3. 2004北京 Icannotfigureout______quiteanumberofinsects,birds,andanimalsaredyingout.
A.that B.as C.why D.when
1、 2004江苏 ______Iacceptthatheisnotperfect,Idoactuallyliketheperson.
A.while B.Since C.Before D.Unless
情态动词与虚拟语气
1. 2003上海 How______yousaythatyoureallyunderstandthewholestoryifyouhavecoveredonlypartofthearticle?
A.can B.must C.need D.may
2. 2006福建 Ifitwerenotforthefactthatshe______sing,Iwouldinvitehertotheparty.
?A.couldn’t????B.shouldn’t????C.can’t D.mightnot
非谓语动词
1、 2003上海 Generallyspeaking,______accordingtothedirections,thedrughasnosideeffect.
?A.whentaking??B.whentaken??C.whentotake??D.whentobetaken
2. 2005江苏 _______inthemountainsforaweek,thetwostudentswerefinallysavedbythelocalpolice.
?A.Havinglost??B.Lost C.Beinglost D.Losing
二、完形填空 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 It’shardbeinganastronaut’sson.Imean,?1???expectsyoutobespecialor?2??,andI’mjustanaveragestudent,andI’maverage,too,whenit?3???tobasketball,football,soccerandbaseball.Ioftenwonder?_4??myfathereverhadasonlikeme.Imeanhe’sso?5??andsogoodateverything.SoIusedtodreamaboutdoingsomethingwonderfulto__?6??myfatherandmakehimproudofme. Inoneclass,myteacher?7??aFather’sDayessaycontestforusandthewinners’essayswouldbe?8?infrontofalltheparentsandstudents.AfterschoolIwalkedhome,???9???aboutmyfather,whoIwoul
正在加载中,请稍后...says是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
the chance to speak
express in words
report or maintain
express a supposition
have or contain a certain wording or form
give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
communicate or express nonverbally
utter aloud
state as one's
recite or repeat a fixed text
says的用法和样例:
There is no truth in what he says.
他说的没有一句实话。
He is a man who I think means what he says.
我认为他是个心口如一的人。
There is not a scrap of truth in what he says.
他说的话没有半点是真的。
The doctor says it's just a touch of liver.
医生说肝脏稍有些毛病。
He cites as an example the teaching of the laws of motion in physics, which he says are accessible at an early age when a computer is used to assist in the instruction.
他援引教授物理学方面的一些运动定律为例,说明当计算机用于辅助教学时,学生在幼年就能够理解这些定律。
The weather forecast says it will be sunny tomorrow.
天气预报说明天是晴天。
We can't judge a person by what he says but by what he does.
[谚]判断一个人,不听言语看行动。
在 ... 上写道...
瞎说!胡扯!我不信!...
在 ... 上写道...
瞎说!胡扯!我不信!...
says的海词问答与网友补充:
says的相关资料:
【近义词】
说(第三人称单数)...
相关词典网站:无论他说什么,都别相信他. 的翻译是:Whatever he says what, dont believe him. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
无论他说什么,都别相信他.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
No matter what he says, are not believed him.
No matter what he says, don't believe him.
Whatever he says what, dont believe him.
He said that no matter what, they don't believe him.
Regardless of he said any, all do not believe him.
相关内容&a思-蒲公英 Thinks - the dandelion & a总之,每个人都有优点和缺点 In brief, each people all have the merit and the shortcoming & a学习累时听节目,我学了很多单词 Studies listens to the program prolonged, I have studied very many words & aWorking? 工作? & aintensify 增强 & aNeeded re-spray for cosmetic 需要的再浪花为化妆用品 & a歌剧《图兰朵》是由几位世界上最著名的歌剧演唱家主演的 The opera "Chart Blue" is the most famous opera sings the family by several worlds in to act the leading role & aShe is my math teacher . She is good at math . Many math teachers ask her quastion .One day , Iwent to her office asked her quastion . She explained it for me . Careful and clearly . 她是我的数学老师。 她在算术上是好。 许多数学老师问她的quastion。一天, Iwent对她的办公室问她的quastion。 她解释了它为我。 仔细和清楚地。 & a智力游戏 Intelligence game & aNBA历史上最优秀的得分手之一,但因受困于伤病导致巅峰期短暂,历史地位有所争议。年轻时的麦克格雷迪无论从身体上还是头脑上都是天才型球员,受伤病影响丧失身体优势后转型为“组织前锋”。 In the NBA history most outstanding bids good-bye one, because but is stranded in causes the mountain peak time to be short wounded and sick, the historical situation has the dispute.Regardless of young time Mike Grady from the body in the brains all is the talent player, after is affected loses the & aoverlove︶ overlove︶ & aPermit number 许可证数字 & aDuring the day and the weekend there is a good chance for me not to have Internet access. Thank you. 日间和周末有很可能为我没有网络进入。 谢谢。 & asuncapitl suncapitl & afintness club fintness俱乐部 & aToday i went to the museum.I met some robots. I think I am also be able to have a robot in many years.I think they can help me do some dishes .They also can help with my homework.A good robot can make me happy.When i am upset ,they can tell jokes for me.I will have more free time to have a relax. 今天我去博物馆。我遇见了有些机器人。 我认为我是也能有一个机器人在许多岁月。我认为他们可以帮助我做有些盘。他们可以也帮助以我的家庭作业。一个好机器人可能使我愉快。当我生气时,他们可以讲笑话为我。我将有空闲时间有放松。 & a技术推广 Technical promotion & a罗鑫先生 Mr. Luo Xin & ait's ok you dont reply me.i dont expect that 它是您不回复me.i不期待那的ok & aperfect match 完善的比赛 & atremendous 巨大 & aBut what can i say 但什么能我说 & aWhen in loneliness, most can find authentic self 当在寂寞,多数可能找到地道自已 & afrom meebo chat room 从meebo聊天室 & aheated rear 激昂的后方 & aI did a lot of important things 我做了很多重要的事 & a我用普通话唱了首歌 I used the standard spoken Chinese to sing the first song & acapacity of French 法语容量 & a以我们当时的财力 By our financial resource then & a默默相爱,静静喜欢 Falls in love silently, calmly likes & a送我妈妈一条围巾 Delivers my mother a scarf & aenvolve 它介入 & aCounting
2 计数在2下 & ahour ,learn 小时,学会 & aNo people in the town went to Africa except him. 人在镇没有去非洲除了他。 & a我们未收到您的引物 We have not received you to direct the thing & a旧文件收回作废,统一销毁。 The old document reclamation becomes invalid, unification destruction. & aRead and draw 读并且画 & aThis has turnd out a whole generation of grown-ups who seldom cook a meal for thenselves 这有turnd很少烹调一顿膳食为thenselves成年的一个整体世代 & aI couldn't recalled that, you were good I think. 我不可能召回那,您是好我认为。 & areal cool fucker real cool fucker & aThe other mother that the thin brother thanked though about the bath that was up the path 另一个母亲稀薄的兄弟虽则感谢关于上升道路的浴 & a观光游览 Besichtigungtour & aunfairness 不合理性 & a贩卖! Trade! & athe computer system was temporarily down 计算机系统临时地是下来 & aAntenna System 天线系统 & awhat is the most interesting movie you have ever saw 什么是最有趣的电影您有锯 & aParanormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition 奇异的罪行调查: 新月形蛇收藏家的编辑的团体 & aback cover open 封底开放 & a而后全国布局无疑已成为城商行发展的常规性道路 But after the national layout has become the city firm development without doubt the conventional path & a猫愿三角恋 The cat is willing the triangle to love & a无论他说什么,都别相信他. Regardless of he said any, all do not believe him. &

我要回帖

更多关于 what is fox says 的文章

随机推荐