向我的父亲寻求帮助的英文英文

谢谢我的父亲英文单词_百度知道小学英语作文我的父亲求小学生升学英语作文如题要翻译不要太难类似:There are three people in my family.They are my father,my mother.........大概就这水准帮个忙O(∩_∩)O~
My father is a teacher. His name is Li Ping. He teaches math. He is tall. He has big eyes and small ears. He is strict but kind. He likes watching TV. He gets up at 7:00. He goes to work at 7:50.He goes to school by bike. I love my father very much.我的爸爸是一位老师。他的名字叫李平。他教数学。他很高。他有一双大眼睛和小耳朵。他很严格,但也很和蔼。他喜欢看电视。他早上7:00起床。7:50去上班。他去学校骑自行车。我非常爱我的爸爸。
为您推荐:
My father is a teacher. His name is Li Ping. He teaches math. He is tall. He has big eyes and small ears. He is strict but kind. He likes watching TV. He gets up at 7:00. He goes to work at 7:50.He goes to school by bike. I love my father very much.
Everyone has a father. My father is of middle height. He is stout and severe looking, with keen expressive eyes. On first sight you may feel he is hard to approach. In fact he is ver...
My father is a handsome man . He is tall and medium build. He has short black hair and big eyes.
My father works in a hospital. He is a doctor. He wears a uniform in the hospital...
扫描下载二维码为我的父亲寻求帮助~~~_百度知道求高手帮忙 中文翻译梵文 我将永远记住我的父亲(我将永远记住我的爸爸) 多谢!
长春戟挌00023
建议你去 梵文吧 寻求帮助
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请翻译以下英文_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 寻求帮助 英文邮件 的文章

随机推荐