英语翻译谁能告诉我 翻译什么时候开始疼的

帮忙 翻译一下_百度知道英语翻译1.请您将选好的餐前小吃告诉我.2.我暂时为您将试餐的时间定在10月2日.如有任何变化,请您提前通知我.3.目前来看您活动前一天宴会厅是有另外一个活动的,一旦该活动结束后,您就可以进入宴会厅内进行布置.具体进场时间我会在活动前2-3天告诉您.
想挖金矿654
1.Please told me your selected tapas .2.I do you will test meal time is scheduled for October 2.If you have any changes,please notify me in advance.3.The present situation is that the day before your event the banquet hall has an activity,once the event is over,you can enter the ballroom to set up.I will tell you the specific approach time 2 or 3 days before the event.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Would you please choose good before eat snacks told me.2. I will try for you for a meal of the time in the October 2. If there is any change, please inform me of you in advance.3. So far ...
扫描下载二维码请你告诉我事故是什么时候发生的好吗?英语翻译.1.Could you tell me when did the accident happen?2.Could you tell me when the accident happened?这两句哪句是对的,为什么?
2是对的.Could you tell me when the accident happened?I don't know when the accident happened.类似的句子中的后半部分是以when引导的从句,从句里要用陈述语态即the accident happened,而不能用疑问语态即did the accident happen.表示所陈述的是一个事实,即“我要问你the accident happened这个事实是什么时候发生的.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Please tell me what time the accident occurred is okay ?
你好为你第二句是正确的。特殊疑问句在从句中要用陈诉语序:when + 主语+谓语~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
扫描下载二维码告诉我吧,的英语翻译_百度知道英语翻译翻译:如果你紧急需要它请告诉我你需要的时间和:你可以告诉我你什么时候需要它吗?
丶粉你菊0064
如果你紧急需要它请告诉我你需要的时间 If you're in urgent need of it,please tell me the exact time when you need it.你可以告诉我你什么时候需要它吗?Could you tell me the exact time when you need it?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If u need it urgently, please tell me at the time u need it.Can you tell me when do u need it?
Please tell me the time if you need it immedietely.Can you tell me the time when you need it ?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 告诉我 辣妹子酱 的文章

随机推荐