阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢&>&&>&初二英语期中考试试卷及答案()
初二英语期中考试试卷及答案(635字 投稿:邱蔓蔔
成 绩 重庆邮电大学通信与信息工程学院 认识实习报告 专 业 通信工程 班 级 学 号 姓 名 实习时间: 重庆邮电大学通信与信息工程学院通信技术与网络实验中心制 一、 认识实习时间 第七周,星期二、星期三。 二、 实习地点 YF305、YF309、…
《火烧云》课堂实录 哈尔滨市文昌小学校 贾文欣 师:想象一下,它们像些什么呢?想象它的形状,并按照它的“出现、样子、变化、消失”这一顺序同桌同学互相说一段话,一会儿我们集体交流。 (同桌同学一起练习说话) 师:我们一起来交流,谁愿意先发言? 生:(学…
《火烧云》教学设计(第二课时) 教材简析: 《火烧云》是一篇写景的文章,描写的是晚饭过后,火烧云从上来到下去的过程中,颜色和形状的变化,表现了作者热爱大自然、热爱生活的思想感情。 学习目标: 1、会认本课生字词,积累好词佳句。有感情地朗读课文,背诵课…
张桥初中初二英语期中试题
(分值:150分
考试时间:120分钟)
选择题(90分)
请注意:考生须将1~75题所选答案填涂到答题卡上,答在试卷上无效! 一、 听力。(20分)
A) 本部分共有10小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍,在听每段对话前, 你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目,听完后你将有5秒钟的时间选择最合适的备选答案。 (
)1. What is Mark’s favorite animal?
)2. How is Lucy going to Xiamen?
)3. Where would Sam like to go?
)4. What is Tom most interested in?
)5. Why didn't Jenny look well?
A. She was ill.
B. She was afraid of Maths.
C. She went to bed late.
)6. How much will you pay for two flight tickets?
A. 2,000 yuan.
B. 1,000 yuan.
C. 1,500 yuan.
)7. Who runs the fastest in
the 100-metre race?
)8. What would the man like to drink?
A. A glass of water.
B. A cup of coffee.
C. A cup of tea. (
)9. How many students will go for the picnic?
C. Three. (
)10.What is the boy’s English teacher like?
A. Active.
B. Helpful.
C. Polite.
B) 听对话和短文回答问题(10分)
你将听到两段对话和一篇短文,听两遍,在听每段对话或短文前,你将有时间阅读 相关题目,听完后你将有时间选择最合适的备选答案。 听第一段对话,回答11-12 小题
)11.What did Ricky do yesterday afternoon?
A. He went shopping.
B. He went boating.
C. He went fishing. (
)12. What would the woman like to buy?
A. A shirt.
B. A skirt.
C. A jumper.
C) 听第二段对话,完成13-15 小题。根据所听内容,从ABC三个选项中选择正确的选项,(
)13. A. the underground
C. a train (
)14. A. visits other companies B. writes reports
C. has meetings (
)15. A. at 11.30 p.m.
B. before 11.00 p.m.
C. later than 11.30 p.m.
D) 听一篇短文,回答16-20 小题
)16. What’s the new telephone number?
A. 8478696.
B. 8478966.
C. 8478669.
)17. Where is North Seas Travel Office now?
A. Behind the park.
B. At 68 Park Road.
C. On the right of the Bank of China.
)18. What are the business hours of the Travel Office?
A. 8:00 a.m.--5:00 p.m.
A. A free ticket.
B. 9:00 a.m.--6:00 p.m.
C. 9:00 a.m.--5:00 p.m. B. A travel bag.
C. A special price.
)19. What present can you get if your holiday costs 500 pounds?
)20. What do we know about the North Seas Travel Office?
A. It has many exciting holidays at special prices.
)31.He _______ to Beijing in 2008, He _______ there for more than 5 years.
A. has gone, has been
C. went, has gone
B. has gone, went
D. went , has been
)32.A: Would you like to fly kites with me , Tom?
B: I’d love to , but my mother isn’t at home, I ______ look after my little sister.
D. have to
)33. There are too many kinds of shoes here , I can’t decide ________.
B. It is difficult to find its new address.
C. It gives every traveler a present. 二、 单项选择。(25分)
)21.Which of the following words is
/ p?’l ? t / ?
B. pollute
D. polite (
)22.Is there ____ European wolf in _____ zoo?
)23.A: Could I clean the bedroom for you ?
B: No, thanks. I ______ it myself.
A. cleaned
B. have cleaned
C. was cleaning
D. had cleaned (
)24.Look! The reporter from CCTV is having an interview ______ Mr Zhou.
)25.A: _____ do you know the book on the left?
B: I know it very well. (
A. How long
B. How often
C. How well
D. How soon (
)26.I think the place has changed ______ over the last years.
A. a lot of
C. lots of
)27.They got married
____ 2010. That means they have been married _____ 2010.
A. since, in
B. since, since
C. in , since
)28.A: Have you got any books on computers? I want to borrow _______.
B: Yes, Here you are, but you must return _____ by Friday. (
A. one, one
B. one, it
C. it, one
)29.A: Hey, man. You can’t cross the street now. You have to wait _____ the traffic lights turn
B: Oh, sorry and thank you.
D. while (
)30. _____ a smile on his face, he came into the classroom.
C. There is
A. to buy which pair
B. which pair to buy
C. buy which pair
D. which pair buying
)34. A: Thank you for giving us so much help.
B: _______.
A. It doesn’t matter
B. Yes, please.
C. My pleasure
D. No thanks. )35.He has been away
A. since a month
B. for a month
C. for a month ago
D. in a month )36.A: The 16th Asian Games were very successful.
B: ________ . We have enjoyed such exciting matches.
A. No, I don’t think so
B. Sorry, I don’t know
C. Yes, I agree.
D. Me, too.
)37.A: Hangzhou is really a beautiful city and there’re many places of interest.
B: I think so, why not stay here for _______ two days?
C. another
D. the other )38.He says he did well in the match, _______, I did better than him.
A. in fact
D. because
)39. If you want to join us, please let us know _________
A. as far as
B. as early as
C. as quick as
D. as good as
)40.A: May I ________ your bike?
B: Yes, you may. And you can ___ it for a day.
A. lend, keep
B. keep, borrow
C. borrow, keep
D. lend, keep )41.A: Can you give me ___________ on what to wear to the party, Tom?
B: I think the white dress is OK.
A. some advice
B. some advices
C. an advice
D. any advices )42.A: I’m going on a trip to Singapore after the exam.
B: Really? ______!
A. Have a nice time
B. It’s nice of you
C. Thank you
D. Congratulations to you C. How
)55. A. little (
)56. A. giving (
)57. A. comfortable (
)58. A. borrow (
)59. A. kept (
)60. A. really
B. running B. cheerful B. need B. finished B. easily
C. much C. washing C. nice C. pay for C. minded C. quietly
D. excellent D. receiving D. hard D. buy D. stopped D. slowly
)43._________ wonderful experience we had in the theme park!
)44. It’s about _______ flight from Taizhou to Xi’an.
A. two hour’s
B. two-hours
C. two hours’
D. two-hour’s (
)45.A: ____________?
B: He’s a tall man with short hair.
A. How is he like
C. What is he
三、 完形填空。(15分)
“Never give up!(放弃)” It is my law(法则life story.
日落). And then he did his
At the age of 14, my father heard of(听说) the United States of America. It was the land of gold, there “
So , my father came to America. “ Imoney in America,” he told me. “But when I arrived there, I realized it was not true. They did not like to hire(雇佣) me because I spoke
English. Later, I worked in a small restaurant, cleaning up tables,
dishes and sweeping the floor. Life the first few years. I worked from 10a.m to 11p.m. I wanted to go to school to learn English, but it was impossible. I couldn’t
the schooling(学费).
working hard, and reached his goal.(达到目标)
“Alan,” he often says to me, “If you want something, you have to work for it and never give up. Things do not come in life.” That is what I learned from my father. (
)46. A. disaster (
)47. A. father’s (
)48. A. famous (
)49. A. taught (
)50. A. until (
)51. A. experience (
)52. A. kind (
)53. A. What (
)54. A. discover
B. loss B. mother’s B. lucky B. worked B. towards B. energy
B. poor B. How B. make
C. success C. grandfather’s C. rich C. studied C. for
C. time C. strong C. Why C. collect
D. pity D. brother’s D. born D. slept D. during D. money D. lazy D. When
B. What does he like
D. What does he look like
四、 阅读理解。(30分)
John is twelve years old. He had a bad cold and coughed (咳嗽) day and night. He went to see
)61. John should take _________ a day.
A. 2 teaspoonfuls
B. 3 teaspoonfuls
C. 4 teaspoonfuls
D. 1 teaspoonful
)62. The medicine should be kept in _________.
A. a fridge
B. hot water
C. any place
D. the sun (
)63. John should ________ before he takes it.
A. drink a cup of tea
B. eat nothing
D. shake the medicine well
C. do some exercise
)64. When people are _________ years old, they can’t take this medicine.
B. throw away the medicine
D. give the medicine back to the doctor
)65. John will _________ when it is left after Dec. 1st, 2014.
A. take the medicine
C. still keep the medicine
These days many students like to make friends online. Most of them think it's interesting to know an unknown person through the Internet. So, many students like to use computers to talk with those friends. And they spend too much time on it. Some of them can not do well in their school work. Their parents often don’t think the children are as good as before. So many teachers and parents are worried about their children.
In fact, only very few of them can get real good friends in this way. Most of them were
by those unseen friends. And some of the students did wrong things online. It’s terrible for students to use too much time to make friends and talk online.
So we should be careful of making friends online and should not spend too much time on it.
We’d better pay more attention to study. We will be really happy when we do well in school and at home.
) 66. Many students like to make friends online because __________________.
A. they are interested in it
B. they can learn better in this way
C. they always get real friends in this way
D. their parents worry about them
) 67. Many teachers and parents are worried about their children because __________.
A. the students don’t work so hard as before
B. the students spend too much time chatting with online friends
C. the students think lessons are less interesting than before
D. all of above
) 68. ____________ of the students can get real friends online.
) 69. Most of them were
by those unseen friends. Here “ means_____.
) 70. Which of the following is right?
A. We should never make friends online.
B. It’s necessary for us to talk with our online friends every day.
C. It’s really happy that we students do well in school and at home. D. Making online friends is more important than study.
A trip to China Dinosaur Park
Last summer, my family and I went on a trip to the China Dinosaur Park in Changzhou by bus. The one-hour trip seemed very long. We arrived at the park at about 9 a.m.
There were many fun places for us to choose from. We first went to the Crazy Firedrake(喷火龙) Drill. When I looked at the giant yellow machine, I wasn't afraid at all, But when I was really on it, I felt a little nervous. First, the machine took us to the highest point. We all screamed(尖叫)
Later we took part in the game called
C. About 9 a.m.
A. wasn't afraid
C. was excited
A. The writer cried.
B. The writer screamed.
C. The writer looked down.
D. The writer did nothing.
)74. From the text, we can know that the game called
B. About 8 a.m.
D. About 10 a.m. B. was too frightened
D. was nervous
)72. When the writer looked at the giant yellow machine, he .
)73. What did the writer do when the machine took him to the highest point?
)75. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The yellow machine turned around fast and moved quickly at the same time.
B. The first game moved for a long time.
C. There were many real dinosaurs in the park.
D. The second game began with a sudden rush from a very high place into a big lake.
张桥初中初二英语期中试题 答题卷
选择题(90分)
middle school student in Nanjing. She likes going to school, but there are some things she doesn’t like, such as PE. She enjoys playing sports. She thinks sports are interesting and exciting. But she doesn’t like doing physical exercises in PE classes. She feels that they are boring! Her favourite subject is Science. It seems that the amazing and useful Science attracts(吸引) her. She thinks she is on the way to be a scientist. She wishes to invent things to make the world more and more beautiful.
In her free time, she often goes to the beach. She loves just sitting around and talking to friends there. She’s getting better at understanding boys, but she hates listening to hours of talk about football. “It’s not interesting at all!” she once said to me.
That is my penfriend Alice.
Information about Alice
非选择题(60分)
五、词汇。(10分)
Now there are a lot of _____________ (工厂) in our hometown.
2. Now more and more people like to go _____________ (国外) for further study. 3. Many Chinese people visit their ________________ (亲戚) during the Spring Festival. 4. We should ____________ (放松) after studying for a long time. 5. His manager is an ____________ (丑陋的) woman..
We couldn’t stop ______________ (laugh) when we watched the film. 7.
I lost my lovely dog last week, I _____________ (not find) it yet. 8.
To the ________________ (north) part of the zoo, there is a beautiful park.
There is less air _________________ (pollute) in the village, I often go there on holiday. 10. It’s ___________ (excite) to see the tallest cartoon characters in the world.
六、阅读短文,阅读短文后在图表中空格里填入恰当的单词。(每空填一个单词)(10分)
Alice is my pen friend. She is a 16-year-old girl from the UK, but now she lives in China. She is a
七、阅读表达。(10分)
Do you live in a city? Do you know how cities began? Long long ago, there were only a few thousand people in the world. These people moved from place to place. They moved over the land, hunting(打猎) animals for food.
A long time passed. These people began growing crops. No one knows how or when those people
learned about growing food. But when they did, their lives changed, they did not have to move houses any more.
They could stay in one place and grow it. People began to live near each other. And so the first villages grew. Many people came to work in the villages. These villages grew bigger and bigger. Then people had machines, and lives in the villages changed again. They built factories. So the villages grew into cities. Some of them grew very big.
Today, some people are moving back to small towns.
1. How many people were there in the world long long ago?
__________________________________________________________________________ 2. When didn’t people have to move houses any more ?
__________________________________________________________________________ 3. What did the villages grow into after people built factories?
__________________________________________________________________________ 4. Why did people move from place to place long long ago?
__________________________________________________________________________ 5. Who knows when people learned about growing food?
__________________________________________________________________________ 八、缺词填空。(10分)
How can we students keep ourselves safe? Here are some tips.
On your way home or to school: Wait for the g___________ traffic light, and look left and right before you cross the road. If you see a car coming, don’t cross until it really s__________. Wear bright clours. So the drivers can see you e___________.
At school: When students around you begin to push, try to hold onto something, or stay in a safer corner. If you f_______ down in a crowded place, cover your head w______ both hands.
When there’s a fire: Stay calm and leave quickly. Use a piece of wet cloth to cover your mouth and nose so that you don’t breathe in (吸入) smoke. If your clothes catch f________, drop to the
ground and roll from side to side to put out (扑灭) the fire.
For eating: Wash fruits l________ apples or pears carefully before you eat them. Check the expiration dates(保质期)and if your food looks or smells b__________, don’t eat it.
For riding on the escalator(自动扶梯): Hold onto the handrails (扶手)and stand on the r_____ side of the escalator because right arms are stronger. It is d_________ to run up and down on them. You may fall down because escalator steps are not designed(被设计) for running. 九、书面表达。(20分)
上周末我们和刘老师一起乘长途汽车去了首都北京。根据提示,完成短文。
要求:1. 给的要点要写全,不少于80词。2. 语句通顺,有逻辑性,要有适当的发挥。 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________
初二英语期中试题
听对话,选择正确的图片或答案。(听两遍)
1. W: Which animal do you like best in the zoo, Mark?
M: I like the panda best. It’s so lovely.
2. M: Lucy, how are you going to Xiamen for the summer holiday?
W: By plane, I think.
3. W: Where would you like to go on holiday, Sam? London or Paris?
M: Neither, I’d like to go to Sydney.
4.W: How long have you been in China, Tom?
M: I have been here for nearly five years.
W: So what are you most interested in?
M: Beijing Opera. Now I can sing a little.
5. M: Jenny, you don't look well. What's wrong?
W: Oh, Dad, I had to study for my Maths test and went to bed late last night. 6. W: What’s the price of the flight ticket?
M: One thousand yuan for each.
7. W: Did you win the 100-metre race, Jack?
M: No. I ran faster than Tom, but Simon ran faster than me. 8. W: Would you like a glass of milk or a cup of tea?
M: No, thanks. I prefer a glass of water.
9. W: I plan to go for a picnic with Joan tomorrow. Would you like to join us, Tom?
M: Of course.
10. W: Do you have problems in learning English?
M: Yes, I do, but my English teacher often helps me. B. 听对话和短文,回答问题。(听两遍) 听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。
W: Hi, Ricky. What did you do yesterday afternoon?
M: I went boating in the park. What great fun!
W: With your sister, Anna?
M: No. Anna went shopping with her classmates, and she bought a nice jumper.
W: Really? I just want to buy one. Tell me where she bought it .
M: OK. I’ll ask Anna to tell you. 听第二段对话,回答第13-15小题。
My name is Tom.
Every morning, I get up at half past seven and leave my house at eight. It takes me about an hour to get to work. First I take the underground. After three stops, I get off and catch a bus. This takes me to my office. After working in the morning, I eat lunch at twelve. In the afternoon, I usually have some meetings. I finish working at six. I often feel tired after a day’s work, so I go home and have a rest. I go to bed before eleven o’clock. 听一篇短文,回答第16-20小题。(听两遍)
Hello. This is the North Seas Travel Office. I’m sorry there is no one to answer your call at the moment. The office has moved to another part of town. Please call us on 8-4-7-8-6-9-6. That’s our new telephone. Our new address is 68 Park Road. It’s easy for you to find. It’s near the park, behind the Bank of China. We will be open for business at our new office on 26th June. And our business hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We hope to see you soon at our new address. We have many exciting holidays at special prices. If your holiday costs 500 pounds, you will get a travel bag for free. This beautiful bag can carry everything you need on the journey. Thank you for calling the North Seas Travel Office.
一、听力1-5 ABCCC
6-10 ABACB
11-15 BCACB
16-20 ABCBA 二、BABDC
1 factories
3.relatives
6.laughing
7. haven’t found
8. northern
9. pollution
10. exciting 六
interested
1.(only) a few thousand
2.When/ After people learned about growing food.
When / After people began growing crops. 3.cities
4.To hunt animals for food 5.Noboday./ No one.
Last weekend, We went to Beijing, the capital of China with Mr / Miss Liu by coach. We visited many places of interest there .
On the first day, we went to Tian’anmen Square. It is wery big, we couldn’t stop taking photos there. Then we saw many wonderful works of art at the Palace Museum. On the second day, we climbed the Great Wall. After that we were very tired but happy .Before we went back we bought some presents and enjoyed delicious food at Wangfujin Street.
Beijing is a wonderful place to visit, I hope I can visit it again.
张桥初中初二英语期中试题
(分值:150分 考试时间:120分钟) 第一部分 选择题(90分) 请注意:考生须将1~75题所选答案填涂到答题卡上,答在试卷上无效! 一、 听力。(20分) A) 本部分共有10小题,每小题你将听到一…
学年度第一学期八年级英语期中考试卷 一、词汇 A. 根据音标或汉语提示写出英文单词 (10个题) 1. /s?’pr aIz/ 2. /?k’sept/ 3. /tr?’di??n/ 4. /’??uld?/ 5. /’sI?rI?…
科技学校依托有效载体 践行“三严三实” 自开展“三严三实”专题教育活动以来,郧阳科技学校依托“四 载体”,使该项活动落到实处。 今秋开学以来,该校以举办“我们身边的优秀共产党员”事迹 报告会为载体,引领党员干部学习身边典型,发挥先锋带头作用;以 开展…
笃定步伐谋大势 稳健前行又一年 ————海兴县第三中学2015年工作总结 即将过去的一年,是海兴县第三中学全体师生满怀激情、埋头苦干的一年,是令人欣喜的一年,是满载收获的一年。我校积极安排部署,强化工作措施,落实工作职责,高标准通过了省政府综合督导评…
本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 the food ranger 的文章

随机推荐