广州大学深圳成人高考教学点人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&我有几道题不会 谁可以帮帮我_高中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:110,855贴子:
我有几道题不会 谁可以帮帮我收藏
1. The door was _____and I could not see who she was talking to. (4.0 分) a
shutting d
being shut2. I explained to her that the Chinese family name ______ first, (4.0 分) a
puts3. Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water? _____. (4.0 分) a
I'd rather stay here if you don't mindb
Sorry, I don't like neitherc
Certainly, why notd
Certainly, why not4. People at the party worried about him, because no one was aware ____ he had gone. (4.0 分) a
of the place wherec
the place5. We don’t think she is ____ honest girl. (4.0 分) a
/6. The streets are covered with thick snow and a lot of PLA men have been sent to it. (4.0 分) a
move7. Why don’t you _____ to cassettes? (4.0 分) a
listening b
listened8. _______ these honours he received a sum of money. (4.0 分) a
Outside9. ______ the War of Independence, the United States was an English colony. (4.0 分) a
between10. ______from a abroad he devoted most of his time to work. (4.0 分) a
On his returnb
When return c
As return d
Returning back11. Serious impacts are associated ____ this scenario (情景), including sea-level rise, shifts in growing seasons, (4.0 分) a
in12. ----“Do you follow the doctor’s advice that you should lie in bed for a rest?” ----“_____.” (4.0 分) a
Yes , I willb
No , I am notc
Yes, perfectlyd
No, I haven’t13. I didn’t ask him to visit the one he doesn’t like, I don’t expect him _____. (4.0 分) a
to do so d
does so14. Uncle Sam sent him a _______ bicycle as a birthday present. (4.0 分) a
red sports newb
sports new redc
new sports redd
new red sports15. I noticed his eyes ______, because they were very large. (4.0 分) a
in particular b
with particular c
in special d
with special16. The day ____you are looking forward to will certainly come. (4.0 分) a
in which b
what17. They should try to______ their usual inhibitions and join in the fun. (4.0 分) a
send off b
lay aside c
turn off18. the world will face an average temperature____ of around 3°C this century. (4.0 分) a
raising19. Did you use to play the piano? ______________. (4.0 分) a
Yes, I dob
No, I didn'tc
Yes, I play it every dayd
No, I do20. That tree, the branches___are almost bare ,is a very old one. (4.0 分) a
of which21. His mother always keeps a candle in the house ______ there is a power cut. (4.0 分) a
in the case c
in the event d
in event of22. Although he knew little about the large amount of work done in the field, he succeeded ______ other more well informed (4.0 分) a
where23. You can take as many as you like because these handouts are free of _______. (4.0 分) a
pay24. They returned successfully from ____moon to ____earth . (4.0 分) a
the, ╳25. We even have no idea ____will happen, so we all feel nervous. (4.0 分) a
in which b
每对新人结婚成功的那一刻,送礼最多的吧友可以获得本次求婚的“月老”称号和成就,
求帮助 谢谢
每对新人结婚成功的那一刻,送礼最多的吧友可以获得本次求婚的“月老”称号和成就,
这种提问帖
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语 的文章

随机推荐