what+did+人称+did后面加动词原形吗

当前位置: >>
深港版五年级下英语教案
Unit One 一. 重点词汇。 remenber the rules 记住规则 listen carefully 仔细听 go to the library 去图书馆 in/at the museum 在博物馆 in the playground 在操场 in the corridor 在走廊 fire drill 消防演习 zebra crossing 斑马线 二. 重点句
型。Remember The Rulestalk loundly 大声讲话 talk quietly 小声说话 walk quickly 走得快 line up 排队 have/catch a cold 感冒 have a fever 发烧 traffic lights 红绿灯 follow me 跟我学/做1. First, we’re going to go to the library. 2. We usually talk quietly at the library. 3. Sometimes we need to line up but we never push. 4. We must look and listen carefully. 5. Let’s get some fruit. 6. There will be a fire drill this week. 7. We must walk quickly down the stairs. 8. What are you doing? I’m calling 119 for help. 9. It’s not a real fire. 10. You must listen carefully and follow me. 三. 重点语法。阳光英语星海名城1 1. 一般将来时一般将来时表示将来的动作或状态。 一般将来时表示将来的动作或状态。常与表示将来的时态连用如 tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, in a few days 等。 ,will(第二、三人称)+动词原形构成。美国英语 动词原形构成。 一般将来时由助动词 shall(第一人称) (第一人称) , (第二、三人称) 动词原形构成 则不管什么人称, 。 则不管什么人称,一律用 will。 一般将来时中动词用原形。 一般将来时中动词用原形。 一般将来时的形式 :shall 用于第一人称(we/I),否定形式 shall not=shan’t will 用于所有人称,否定形式 will not=won’t will;常简略为 'll,并与主语连写在一 起,如:I'll,he'll,it'll,we'll,you'll,they'll。 be going to 用于所有人称,否定形式 be not going to (be 常用 am, is, are 替换)eg. We will go to Shanghai tomorrow. =We shall go to Shanghai tomorrow,我们明天将去上海。 She is going to go to Xi Li Park. 她打算去西丽公园。2. go to the hospital 和 go to hospital 的区别go to the hospital 去医院(不是病人) go to hospital 去医院(生病,去看病) 去医院(不是病人) 去医院(生病,去看病) 扩展: 扩展:at table 在进餐 at the table 在桌子旁边 in prison 坐牢 in the prison (因事)在监狱 in hospital 住院 in the hospital (因事)在医院 take place 发生 take the place 代替 at desk 在读书 at the desk 在课桌旁 in class 在上课 in the class 在班级里面 go to bed 上床睡觉 go to the bed 在床上 in place of 代替 in the place of 在...的地方 at school 在上学 at the school 在学校里 in bed 卧床 in the bed 在床上 go to school 去上学 go to the school (因事)去学校 in case of 万一 in the case of 就...来说3. 形容词和副词的用法形容词用来修饰名词,放在名词前面;副词可以修饰形容词、动词及副词,修饰动词时放 形容词用来修饰名词,放在名词前面;副词可以修饰形容词、动词及副词, 在动词后面。 在动词后面。 eg: She is a beautiful girl.她是一个漂亮的女孩。 (形容词+名词) She is very beautiful.她非常漂亮。 (副词+形容词) He walks quickly. 他走得快。 (动词+副词) We run very quickly.我们跑得很快。 (副词+副词) 注意: 注意:be 动词和感官动词 look(看起来) sound(听起来) smell(闻起来) taste(尝起 (看起来) , (听起来) , (闻起来) , ( 阳光英语星海名城2 , 来) feel(摸起来)等动词后接形容词。 (摸起来)等动词后接形容词。 She looks sad.她看起来伤心。 eg. Be quielt.保持安静习题训练 一. 用所给单词的正确形式填空。1. 2. 3. 4. 5. We usually talk________(quiet) at the library. Sue is a________(polite) girl. We all like her. You must be_________(carefully) with your homework. We are going to________(go) to the library. What______(do) he do at school?二. 用 must 和 mustn’t 填空。1. We_______go to school on time. 2. Students________finish their homework. 3. We_______bring pets to school. 4. On the bus you______eat or drink. 5. You_______swim in the pool. 6. Children_______play with fire. It’s dangerous. 7. Sick persons________smoke. 8. You______throw rubbish on the floor. 9. We _______talk loudly. She is sleeping. 10. In class, we ________listen carefully.三. 选择填空。1. When a ligh urns red, we________-cross the road. A. must B. mustn’t C. can D. can’t 2. If we find a fire, we must call__________. A. 120 B. 119 C. 112 D. 122 3. If you are________, you should talk quietly in the library. A. rude B. polite C. happy D. sad 4. Must we come here at 8 tomorrow morning? No, you__________. A. can’t B. must C. mustn’t D. needn’t 5. Can we play at the museum? No, we___________. A. must B. needn’t C. can’t D. mustn’t 6. Can I have a look at your photos? Yes, ____________. A. I can B. you may C. you must D. of course 7. Mary doesn’t like doing her homework__________doing any work. A. and B. but C. so D. or 8. This is_________empty fridge. It’s_________untidy one. A. a, an B. an, an C. a, a D. an, a 9. Children________play with fire. It’s dangerous. 阳光英语星海名城3 A. must B. mustn’t C. can’t D. needn’t 10. May I come in? Yes,_____________. A. you can B. you may C. you must D. I must 四.根据中文提示,完成句子。 1. Where are you going to go?(去图书馆) I ________ __________to the__________. 2.Wha did you do last night?(带她去医院) I __________ her _______the___________. 3. Where must we line up ?(在走廊上排队) We ________ line up in the ____________. 4.What are you doing?(我正在给 119 打电话求救) I _________ _________119_________help. 5. What was the matter with Grandma?(她感冒发烧) She ________a fever and a__________. 五. 阅读理解。 The Smiths are Americans. They are now in Beijin. This is their first visit to China. They are going to stay in China for two months. They want to visit some citieds and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too. Mr. Smith is a doctor. He will visit a hospital in Shanghai. Mrs. Smith is a school teacher. She is going to visit some city schools and village schools. Their daughter is a middle school student. She wants to meet some children students. They are going t take a lot of pictures in China. When they are back in America, they will show the pictures to their American friends. They want the American people to know more about China. True(T) or False(F): ( )1. Mr. and Mrs. Smith and their daughter are now in America. ( )2. They want to stay in China for about fifty days. ( )3. Mrs. Smith is going to see a few schools both in cities and villages. ( )4. They will show the photos to their Chinese friends when they are back from China. ( )5. They hope that the American will know more about China.六.写作训练。写一写你学校图书馆的规章制度。 (50 个字) __________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________阳光英语星海名城4 Unit 2 一. 重点词汇。 drop the wallet 掉了钱包 pick up 捡起来 pack the schoolbag 收拾书包 lose/find the wallet 丢失/找钱包 hang up clothes 挂衣服 a pair of shoes 一双鞋 have a headache 头痛 make lunch 做午餐 二. 重点句型。Helping Peoplesmell smoke 闻到烟味 see a fire 看到火灾 shout for help 喊救命 be careful 小心 make clothes 做衣服 make shoes 做鞋 work hard 努力工作 the next morning 第二天早上a) I packed it up and and carried it for her. b) What happened? c) I took a man’s arm and we crossed the street. d) You need to be careful. e) I washed the dishes and hung up his cothes. 三.重点语法。 1. pick up 拾起、捡起;是一个动词词组,它接宾语时,若宾语是代词,则代词应 放在中间;若宾语为名词,则可放在中间也可放在末尾。 eg: pick up the book=pick the book up 捡起这本书 There are two books on the floor, please pick them up. 有两本书在地上,请捡起来。阳光英语星海名城5 2. I packed it up and and carried it for her. do sth. For sb.为某人做某事 eg. I dropped my books and she picked them up for me. 我的书掉了,她帮我捡起来了。 3. wallet 多指男士钱包;女士钱包一般用 purse。 4. headache 头痛;toothache 牙痛;stomachache 胃痛 5. 一般过去时 动词的过去式和过去分词规则表定义: 定义: ①一般过去时,表示过去发生的动作或存在的状态。 ②一般过去时的时态,标志为过去时间点。常见的过去时时间有:yesterday、last night(昨天 晚上)1981 等等。 ③一般过去时中的谓语动词要用过去式。 动词在一般过去时中的变化: ④Be 动词在一般过去时中的变化: ⑴am 和 is 在一般过去时中变为 was。(was not=wasn’t) ⑵are 在一般过去时中变为 were。(were not=weren’t) ⑶带有 was 或 were 的句子,其否定、疑问的变化和 is, am, are 一样,即否定句在 was 或 were 后 加 not,一般疑问句把 was 或 were 调到句首。 ⑤一般过去时态的句子没有第三人称的用法,不管主语是第几人称,动词都可用 过去式。 ⑥没有 do does 之分,全部用 did 变否定句:I went to the zoo yesterday.――I didn’t go to the zoo yesterday. 划线部分提问:I went to the zoo yesterday.――When did you go to the zoo?阳光英语星海名城6 动词在形变为过去式的一般规则: 动词在形变为过去式的一般规则: ①一般情况下在动词原形后直接加-ed.如:wanted,played. ②以不发音的字母 e 结尾的动词,去掉 e 再加-ed.如:hoped,lived. ③重读闭音节单词需双写最后一个辅音字母再加-ed.如:stopped. ④以辅音字母+y 结尾的动词变 y 为 i,再加-ed.如:studied,worried. 规则动词过去式的读音也有规律可循。请记住:清后[t],元浊[d], [d]之后读 之后读[ 规则动词过去式的读音也有规律可循。请记住:清后[t],元浊[d],[t] [d]之后读[id]. [t] [d] ①清辅音[p] [k] [f] [s] 等后,ed 要读[t].如:worked,finished. ②元音或浊辅音[b] [g] [v] [z] [m]等后,ed 要读[d].如:lived,called. ③[t]或[d]后,ed 读[Id].如:started,needed.一、过去式和过去分词相同。 动词原形 过去式 1.bring brought 2.build built 3.burn brunt(bruned) 4.buy bought 5.catch caught 6.dig dug 7.feel felt 8.fight fought 9.find found 10.get got 11.hang hung hanged 12.have had 13.hear heard 14.hold held 15.keep kept 16.learn learnt(learned) 17.leave left 18.lend lent 19.lose lost 20.make made 21.mean meant 22.meet met 23.pay paid过去分词 brought built brunt(burned) bought caught dug felt fought found got hung hanged had heard held kept learnt(learned) left lent lost made meant met paid含义 带来 建 燃烧 买 抓 挖 感觉 打架 发现 得到 悬挂 绞死 有 听到 握 保持 学习 离开 借出 丢失 制造 意思是 遇到 付款7阳光英语星海名城 24.say 25.sell 26.send 27.shine 28.sit 29.sleep 30.smell 31.spend 32.stand 33.sweep 34.teach 35.tell 36.think 37.understand 38.winsaid sold sent shone(shined) sat slept smelt(smelled) spent stood swept taught told thought understood wonsaid sold sent shone(shined) sat slept smelt(smelled) psent stood swept taught told thought understood won说 卖 送 发光 坐 睡 嗅 花费 站 扫 教 告诉 想 理解 赢二、动词的过去分词是在动词原形后加 n 或者 en. 动词原形 39.beat 40.blow 41.draw 42.drive 43.eat 44.fall 45.give 46.grow 47.know 48.mistake 49.ride 50.rise 51.see 52.show 53.take 54.throw 55.write 过去式 beat blew drew drove ate fell gave grew knew mistook rode rose saw showed took threw wrote 过去分词 beaten blown drawn driven eaten fallen given grown known mistaken ridden risen seen shown taken thrown written 含义 打 吹 拉 驾驶 吃 下落 给 生长 知道 弄错 乘、骑 升 看见 出示,表现 拿走 抛、掷 写三、原形、过去式和过去分词相同。 动词原形 56.cost 57.cut 过去式 cost cut 过去分词 cost cut 阳光英语星海名城 含义 值(多少)钱 切、割8 58.hit 59.hurt 60.let 61.put 62.readhit hurt let put readhit hurt let put read打 伤害、伤痛 让 放 读四、原形中的 i, 过去式改为 a, 过去分词改为 u。 动词原形 63.begin 64.drink 65.ring 66.sing 67.swim 过去式 began drank rang sang swam 过去分词 begun drunk rung sung swum 含义 开始 饮 响 唱 游泳五、动词的过去分词是在过去式后加 n 或 en. 动词原形 68.break 69.choose 70.forget 71.speak 72.wake 过去式 broke chose forgot spoke woke 过去分词 broken chosen forgotten spoken woken 含义 打碎 选择 忘记 讲 醒六、动词原形、过去式和过去分词都各不相同。 动词原形 73.e 75.run 过去式 became came ran 过去分词 become come run 含义 成为 来 跑七、动词原形、过去式和过去分词都各不相同。 动词原形 76.am,is 77.are 78.do 79.fly 80.go 81.lie 82.wear 过去式 was were did flew went lay wore 过去分词 been been done flown gone lain worn 含义 是 是 做 飞 去 躺 穿八、动词的过去分词是在动词原形后加 n 或者 en. 动词原形 过去式 过去分词 阳光英语星海名城 含义9 83.can 84.may 85.must 86.shall 87.willcould might must should would能 可以 必须 将要 愿、要、将、会习题训练一 一.英汉互译。1. 发现一些钱________________ 2. 捡起一些书__________________ 3. 给 Candy 雨伞_______________ 4. 整理 Andy 的书包_____________ 5. hang up cothes________________ 6. wash the dishes________________ 7. take a man’s arm and cross the street. ______________________________ 8. make unch for my mother_________________________________________二.写出下列动词的过去式。pick_________ lose_________ carry_________ have_________ see_________ shout________ take_________ go___________ smell________ drop_________ make_________ find_________ run_________ give_________ hang_________ stop_________三.改错。 (每题一处错误)1. I was gad. I find a waet on my way home. __________________ 2. We all ive happy in our country. __________________ 3. The trees and the fowers are growing quick. __________________ 4. Most of people can swim very good. __________________ 5. Are you good at skate? __________________ 6. Miss Wang is only 49 years old at that time. __________________习题训练二 一.译英。挂衣服 ___________ 头痛 ___________ 看到火灾___________ 做衣服 ___________ 一双鞋 ___________ 努力工作___________ 做午餐 ___________ 闻到烟味___________ 第二天早上___________二.选择填空。( )1. An od lady______an od bag yesterday. A. drop B. dropped C. droped 阳光英语星海名城10 ( )2. Grandpa_______a bad headache yesterday. A. has B. had C. have ( )3. It_______us over an hour to go to Shenzhen by bus. A. takes B. took C. take ( )4.Yesterday was Sunday. I made lunch_______my parents. A. to B. for C. of ( )5. My grandma was ill today. We took______to the hospita. A. she B. her C. hers ( )6. I picked_____a bag and gave it_______my teacher. A. for, to B. to, up C. up, to ( )7. Mary doesn’t________drinking milk. A. like B. likes C. liked ( )8. Yesterday I ______the dishes and_______up his cothes. A. washed, hang B. wash, hang C. washed, hung ( )9. I heped and packed__________school bag. A. Ken B. Ken’s C. Kens’ ( )10. Each of the child__________got a schoolbag. A. have B. has C. is三.根据情境,写句子。1. Tom 告诉别人,他昨天整理了书包,应该说: ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 2. Peter 告诉我说,他昨天扶了一个人过马路,应该说: ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 3. 我弟弟告诉我说,他昨天晚上丢了钱包,应该说: ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 4. Ken 说她昨天看到了火灾,应该说: ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 5. 当你看到有很多人围在那里,你应该怎么问: ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――四.阅读理解。Different people have different colour skin(皮肤), some have black skin, some have yeow skin, and some have white skin. There was a woman Alaska. Her skin was orange colour. It was almost the colour of juice. How did she become orange? She ate lots of tomatoes, carrots and pumpkins. She ate too many orange things. That’s why she turned orange. She didn't want to be orang, she went to see the doctor. The doctor said, “Stop eating orang things, to eat some green things.” The woman sid so. And she wasn’t orange any more. ( )1. The woman in the story had______________. A. orange eyes and hair B. orange skin C. yellow skin ( )2. The woman was orange because____________. A. she ate orange only B. she ate orange food C. she fied in the juice ( )3. This story is mainly(主要地)talk about____________. 阳光英语星海名城11 A. a woman in Alaska B. tomatoes, carrots and pumpkins D. a doctor ( )4. The woman saw a doctor because___________. A. orange made we B. she didn't feel well C. she didn't like her colour ( )5. The doctor tod her___________. A. to eat orange things B. to have some green food D.to drink orange juice习题训练三 一.改错。 (一题一处错)1. You are late. What happen? __________________ 2. We ran and shouted to help. __________________ 3. You mustn’t to be careful. __________________ 4. The walet were at the police station. __________________ 5. This is a school crossing. You must be carefuly. __________________ 6. We must not across the road. __________________二.连词成句。1. ran, shouted, and, for, help, she, (.) ___________________________________________________________ 2. we, smoke, and, saw, smelled, fire, a, (.) ___________________________________________________________ 3. was, a, tree, climbing, the boy, (?) ___________________________________________________________ 4. helped, today, I, someone, (.) ___________________________________________________________ 5. a, was, good, that, idea, (.) ___________________________________________________________二.写作。 (50 字) 用 “First, next---Then---After that--- ”写写你昨天干了些什么。_____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________ 阳光英语星海名城12
学年度下学期小学英语水平测试卷五年级第十册(Unit1-Unit2) (时间:60 分钟)听力部分( 听力部分(40 分)一.听句子,选出句子中出现的单词或短语,念三遍。 A. Will B.Mustn't C. can D. can't 二. 听录音,根据录音内容选出正确的答案并将其编号写在题前的括号内,念三遍。 ( )1. Linda has________friends. A. no B. a little C. a lot of 三.听录音,根据录音内容判断正误,正确的写“T” ,错误的写“F” 。 ( )1. Students must stop and line up at the door when the fire alarm rings at school. ( )2. Students must take their books and bags with them. ( )3. Students must walk slowly. ( )4. The teachers will call 999. ( )5. Students can play on the playground before firemen come. ( )6. Students mustn't talk loudly. 四.听录音,填写单词,念三遍。 I went to the library this morning. On my way, I saw a little girl. She_carried__ a lot of books in her hand. She _dropped_____the books. I _picked__ up the books for her. We walked together. Suddenly, a man _lost__ his wallet. We__shouted_, but the man walked__quickly_. He didn't hear and he got on a bus. We__gave_ the wallet to the police.笔试部分( 笔试部分(60 分)一.根据图片完成句子。 (10 分) 1. I _____a man's arm and we crossed the street. (took) 2. A woman______some apples. (dropped) 3. I_____ a wallet and gave it to the police. (found) 4. We walk____at the swimming pool. We have good manners. (slowly) 5. The children are listening____ to the teacher. (carefully) 二.连词成句,注意大小写和标点符号。 (10 分) 1. run you your in shouldn't classroom _______________________________________________ 2. come early you school to should _______________________________________________ 3. carefully you listen teachers should to the _______________________________________________ 4. talk the you quietly should music room in _______________________________________________ 5. bag picked I up the for her _______________________________________________ 三. 选择正确的单词填空。 (10 分) 1. We usually_____the road when the traffic light is green. (cross, crossing) 阳光英语星海名城13 2. The little baby walks_____. (slow, slowly) 3. In class, we _____carefully. (talk, listen) (must, mustn't) 4. Ypu_____eat or drink in the library. 5. You______remember the rules. (must, mustn't) 6. There will be a fire drill_______. (next week, last week) 7. They_____smoke and shouted for help. (see, smelled) 8. Timmy is a good student. He_____puts the rubbish in the bin. (always, never) 9. Peter_____waters the plants. (sometime, sometimes) 10.Be______! The baby is sleeping. (quick, quiet) 四. 读一读,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)(10 分) 。 SCHOOL RULES 1. Don't come to school late. 2.Listen to your teachers carefully. 3.Don't play or eat in the classroom. 4.Be polite to your teachers and classmates. 5.Finish your homework on time. 6.Hand in your homework every morning. 1. Students mustn't be rule to their teachers and classmates. __________ 2. Students mustn't be late for school. __________ 3. Students must eat and play in the classroom. __________ 4. Students mustn't throw rubbish in the bin. ___________ 5. Students must finish their homework on time and hand in it to their teachers every morning. ____________ 五.阅读短文,回答下列问题。 (12 分) Students of the week Zhou Li's friend dropped her camera in a swimming pool last Sunday. Zhou Li swam down. She found the camera and gave it to her friend. Her friend was very happy and she wanted to give her a cake. Zhou Li didn't take it. Lily walks to school every day. On Wednesday, she saw a little boy. The boy was climbing a tree. Then he fell. He broke his leg. Lily carried him home. Her parents drove him to the hospital. The boy is OK now. well done, Lily! 1. Where did Zhou Li's friend drop her camera?____________________________________. 2. What did Zhou Lis friend want to give her? ___________________________________. 3. How did ZhouLi find the camera? _________________________________. 4. What was the boy doing when Lily saw him? ____________________________________ 5. Why did the boy break his leg? ___________________________________. 6. Who drove the boy to the hospital? ____________________________________. 六,请你出谋划策,根据图片提示为幼儿园的小朋友制定一些规章制度(8 分) Classroom Rules Classroom Rules a. Be quiet. 1. You must be quiet. b. Come to class on time. 2. You________________________. c. Listen carefully. 3. You________________________. d. Be a good baby. 4. You________________________. e. Do not eat food. 5. You________________________.阳光英语星海名城14 Unite 3 Changes in Our City 一.重点词汇。 subway 地下铁道 ferry pier 渡船码头 office 办公室 二. 重点句型。 1. A lot of things are different now. 2. Is the city the same now? 3. There are a lot of cars and people, too. 4. There aren’t lots of parks, flowers and trees now, either. 5. How did you go to school? 6. How about the countryside? 7. Let’s go to the countryside together. 8. I want to stay here. 9. It’s easy to get there now. 10.You can go by car, bus, train or plane. 三.重点语法。 1. a lot of=lots of“许多” (后接可数名词复数或不可数名词) 扩展: 许多” “ 扩展: 许多” many(后接可数名词复数); much(后接不可数名词) tunnel 隧道 factory 工厂 price 价格 highway 公路 town 城镇 plenty 大量 bridge 桥 modern 现代的 apartment 一套房间plenty of(后接可数名词复数或不可数名词) a large amount of + 不可数名词; a (great) deal of + 不可数名词阳光英语星海名城15 a (large/great)number of + 可数名词复数 2. same 作形容词,意为“相同的” ,常与 the 连用。其反义词 different“不同的”则 是单独使用,不加 the. eg. Is the city the same now? 现在城市还和以前一样吗? Is the city different now? 现在城市不同以前了吗? 3. there be 句型(be 由 am, is, are, was, were 替代) eg. There are three English books. 一般疑问句:Are there three Engish books? 肯定回答: Yes, there are. 否定回答: No, there aren’t. 4. 以 these(这些)/those(那些)作主语的一般疑问句,回答时用 以 this(这个)/that(那个)作主语的一般疑问句,回答时用 it. eg. Are these/those your old photo? Yes, they are. Is this/that a book? 5.“也” too 放在肯定句句末;also 放在肯定句句中;either 放在否定句句末 Yes, it is.习题训练一 一.根据中文提示填词。1. There are a lot of__________(工厂) and_________(地铁)in Shenzhen now. 2. There are no____________(渡口) 50 years ago. 3. ______________________(很多东西) are different now. 4. There is_____________(一座桥) in the picture. 5. There is___________________(一张旧照片). 阳光英语星海名城16 二.根据下列的问句,写出肯定和否定答语。1. Are there any buidings there? Yes, _________. No, ___________. 2. Were there any piers in the past? Yes, _________. No, ___________. 3. Was there a highway before? Yes, _________. No, ___________. 4. Are these you old photos? Yes, _________. No, ___________. 5. Is there a subway in Shenzhen? Yes, _________. No, ___________. 6. Were you at home last night? Yes, _________. No, ___________.三.用”was, were, is, are”填空。1. There_________buses, taxis, cars and the subway now. 2. There_________not any ferries or piers 50 years ago. 3. ____________there many factories in the city now? 4. ______________there a highway 50 years ago? 5. ______________these your photos? Yes, they are.四.选择填空。( )1. There ________no tunnels long, long ago. A. is B. are C. were D. was ( )2. Are there any boys in your class? ________________. A. Yes, there is. B. Yes, there are. C. Yes, there was. D. Yes, there were. ( )3. Are those you clothes? ________________________. A. Yes, those are. B. Yes, they are. C. No, those aren’t. D. Yes, it is. ( )4. Please give a piece of paper___________me. A. for B. to C. about D. on习题训练二 一.改错。 (一题一错)1. There was no a subway in the city. ______________ 2. There are not many people there before. ______________ 3. There weren’t many highways, too. ______________ 4. There are not buildings and bridge. ______________ 5. There is many milk in the glass. ______________二.连线。1. Are there four peope in your family? 2. What does your mother do? 3. My father is ill. 4. Must we come to schoo tomorrow? 5. Was there a bridge here before? 6. May I speak to Tom, please? A. She is a shoemaker. B. I am sorry to hear that. C. Yes, there are. D. No, there wasn’t. E. Yes. Is that Peter speaking? F. No, you needn’t.17阳光英语星海名城 三.阅读理解。People in different countries make different kinds of words. Today there are about fifteen hundred different languages(语言) in the world. Some animals also have their languages. When a bee finds some food, it goes back to its home. It wants to tell the other bees where the food is. But it can speak, so it dances in the air. In this way it tels the other bees where the food is. 根据短文,回答下列问题。 1. Are there many kinds of languages in the world? _________________________________________________________________ 2.How many languages are there in the world? _________________________________________________________________ 3. Do animals have their languages? _________________________________________________________________ 4.Can animals speak? _________________________________________________________________ 5.How does a bee tell the other bees where the food is? _________________________________________________________________习题训三 一.选择填空。 1.Where_______you_______fifty years ago, Grandma? In a village. A. did, live B. do, live C. are, living D. is, iving 2. Did you go to school when you were young? No, because there were__________school then. A. not, a B. many C. not any D. a few 3. Were there many highways_________tunnels in this city 30 years ago? A. and B. as well C. or D. with 4. 50 years ago there were no subways, and there were no factory, _________. A. too B. also C. still D. either 5. Now there are_________ferries and__________piers. A. much, six B. a, six C. ten, six D. the, six 二.写作。 用 there were 等写写深圳或你学校的变化。 (50 字) ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ 阳光英语星海名城18 Unit 5 A Busy Week 一.重点词组。 read books 读书 clean the room 打扫房间 cross the street 过马路 hang up clothes 挂衣服 swim at the pool 在池里游泳 surf the Internet 浏览互联网 二. 重点句型。 1. What did you do? I did my homework and read a book. 2. She wrote a letter to her mother. 3. He sent lots of emails to friends. 4. I had a busy day/week/holiday. 5. It is/was time to clean the house. 6. They made a model by themselves. 三.重点语法。 1. It is/was time to do sth. 是做某事的时间了。 eg. It’s time to go to school. 该上学了。 It’s time to play basketnall. 2.write a letter to sb. 写信给某人; send email to sb.发邮件给某人 Eg. She wrote a letter tho her parents.她给她父母写了一封信。 I always send email to my brother. 我经常给我的弟弟发邮件。阳光英语星海名城19play the piano 弹钢琴 win a prize 获奖write letters 写信 practice kungfu 练功夫send emails to friends 给朋友发电子邮件 visit family and friends 看望亲朋好友 take a shower 洗澡 science experiment 科学实验 in space 在太空last week/year 上周/去年 3. 反身代词 反身代词是人称代词的强调形式, 不定人称代词 one 也有反身代词的形式。 也有反身代词的形式。 见下表: 反身代词是人称代词的强调形式, 见下表: 人 称 第一人称 第二人称 单 数 复 数myself yourself himselfourselves ourselves yourselves yourselves第三人称herself itselfthemselves通称oneself在使用反身代词时要注意的几点: 在使用反身代词时要注意的几点 反身代词本身不能单独作主语 例如: 本身不能单独作主语, ⑴ 反身代词本身不能单独作主语,例如: (错)Myself drove the car. (对)I myself drove the car. 我自己开车。 但在 and, or, nor 连接的并列主语中,第二个主语可用反身代词,特别是用 myself 连接的并列主语中,第二个主语可用反身代词, 作主语时。 作主语时。例如:Charles and myself saw it. 查尔斯和我自己看到了那东西 在不强调或指代明确的情况下,介词宾语用反身代词或人称代词宾格均可。 ⑵ 在不强调或指代明确的情况下,介词宾语用反身代词或人称代词宾格均可。 例如:No one but myself / me is hurt. 除了我自己没有别人受伤。 但第二人称既作主语又作宾语,须用反身代词。 但第二人称既作主语又作宾语,须用反身代词。 人称既作主语又作宾语 例如:You should be proud of yourself. 你应当为自己感到自豪。 You must look after yourself and keep healthy. 你必须保重自己,保持健康。 反身代词没有所有格形式,可以用“物主代词 来表示其所有格的含义。 ⑶ 反身代词没有所有格形式,可以用 物主代词 + own”来表示其所有格的含义。 来表示其所有格的含义 例如:I’d like to have my own car. 我想有一部自己的车。阳光英语星海名城20 Please retell the story, using your own words. 请用你自己的话来复述这篇故事。习题训练一 一.根据提示,完成下列句子。1. Last night I ________ _______ _______.(浏览互联网) 2. My mother often_______ ________(洗衣服) in the evening. 3. The robot_________ ________(浇花) but they were all dead. 4. Mary_______ _________to_______(给朋友写信) but they didn’t get them. 5. ________you______ _______(发 email) yesterday?二.选择正确的答案,写在横线上。1. He_________a leeter to his last night. (write, wrote) 2. I have a ________day. (happy, happily) 3. I played_________last night. (piano, the piano) 4. I wrote letter________my brother. (to, for) 5. My friends often send mails to___________.(I, me) 6. She was very angry. She had________words to say. (a few, few) 三.用所给的动词的过去式填空。 1. Yesterday I __________(write) a letter to my brother. 2. Tom________(send) lots of emails to his friends. 3. Last Sunday Mary_________(win) a prize. 4. It was very hot yesterday. I _________(swim) at the pool. 5. We________(do) our homework jlast night. 四.选择填空。 ( )1. This is your bag. Please____________. A. hang up it B. hang it up C. hung it up D. hung up it ( )2. Please do your honework by_________. A. myself B. yourself C. herself D. himself ( )3. Yesterday I _______a prize. A. win B. wined C. won D. winned ( )4. Tom, Ken and I cleaned the classroom by_________. A. my self B. yourself C. himself D. ourselves ( )5. What did you do last night? I __________. A. watch TV B. watch a film C. sent an email D. play a game 五.用下列反身代词填空。 myself, yourself, herself, himself, ourselves, themselves 1. I finished my homework by______________. 2. Ken hung up his clothes by_______________. 3. Mary cooked lunch by___________on Sundays. 阳光英语星海名城21 4. You must clean the kitchen by______________. 5. Kate and Peter washed their clothes by___________. 6. We went to Shenzhen by__________last week. 习题训练二 一.选择填空。 ( )1. We often clean our classroom by____________. A. myself B. yourself C. ourself D. ourselves ( )2. I swam every day________the summer holidays. A. on B. at C. duing D./ ( )3. I won a prize. Because I won the________race in the sports meet. A. one hundred meter B. one hundred meters C. one-hundred-meter D. one-hundred-meters ( )4. I sent_______email________you last night. A. a, to B. an, to C. the, / D. /, / ( )5. Please________what time class begins. A. find B. found C. find out D. found out ( )6. I am very _________because I often exercise. A. good B. luck C. health D. healthy ( )7. The shoesmaker made two shoes but didn’t _________. One is big, the other is small. A. do B. go C. match D. watch ( )8. The robot can sweep the stairs by___________. A. himself B. herself C. itself D. yourself ( )9. You and I surfed he Internet by___________. A. myself B. yourself C. yourselves D. ourselves ( )10. Ken and Tom watered the plants by___________. A. myself B. yourself C. themselves D. themselves 二.在 B 栏中找出 A 栏的正确答案。 ( )1. What time is it now? A. Yes, I do. ( )2. What do you have on Wednesday? B. I went shopping with Amy. ( )3. Do you like Sundays? C. She is tall and beautiful. ( )4. What did you do yesterday? D. It’s 6:30. It’s time to get up. ( )5. What’s your mother like? E. We have math and English. ( )6. Where is your phone? F. I can make a kie. ( )7. What’s your favourite food? G. Yes, we are. ( )8. What’s your living room like? H. It’s near the home phone. ( )9. Are you helpful at home, Chen Jie and Sarah? I. Fish is my favourite food. ( )10. What can you do, Mike? J. It’s very nice. 三.阅读理解。 One evening, Jim was walking home with his father. They had a big supper in a restaurant. As they walked slowly and unsteadily(摇晃地) along the toad, the boy asked his father, “Dad, what does the word ‘drunk’ mean?” “It’s an easy question. Let me tell you,” said the father. Do you see those two policemen just in front? If I look at them and see four policemem instesd of two, then I’m drunk. Do you understand?” Jim looked puzled. “I think so, Dad,” he said, “but there is only one policeman.” 阳光英语星海名城22 ( )1. Jim and his father were on their way home in the evening. ( )2. Jim’s father had too much drink in the moment. ( )3. There wee two policemen on the road at the moment. ( )4. Neither Jim nor his farther was drunk. ( )5. Jim’s father saw two policemen instead of one.习题训练三 一.写出下列词的过去式。 swim_________ eat_____________ go___________ write__________ send__________ hang___________ win__________ fly____________ do___________ read___________ find__________ play___________ open_________ use____________ leave_________ close__________ 二.改错。 (一句一处错) 1. What do you do last week? ____________ 2. We eat lots of big dinners last night. ____________ 3. I visited my Grandma at hospit. ____________ 4. I washed my clothes by my. ____________ 5. He made a kite by this. ____________ 三.连词句子。 1. cleaned, by, himself, his, Carl, room, (.) ___________________________________________________ 2. we, in, a, swam, lake, last, week, (.) ___________________________________________________ 3. you, win, prize, did, a, (?) ___________________________________________________ 4. hear, can, all, cheer, you, the, people, (?) ___________________________________________________ 四.根据要求,选出正确的答案。 ( )1. Yesterday I read a long book. (否定句) A. Yesterday I not read a long book. B. Yesterday I don’t read a long book. C. Yesterday I didn’t read a long book. ( )2. We ate lots of big dinners. (一般问句) A. Are you ate lots of big dinners? B. Did you ate lots of big dinners? C. Did you eat lots of big dinners? ( )3. What did you do last Sunday? (选出答句) A. You won a prize. B. I wrote a letter to my friend. C. We were played volleyball. ( )4. Yes, they are.(选出问句) A. Are there photos? B. Are those photos? C. Were these photos? ( )5. What did you write?(选出答句) A. We write letters. B. We smelled smoke. C. We wrote letters. 五.写作。 (50 字) A Busy Week ______________________________________________________________________________ 阳光英语星海名城23 Unit 6 The Typhoon 一.重点词汇。 close windows/close the windown 关上窗户 trees fall down/trees fell down 树倒了 use mobile phone 用手机 windows break/windows broke 窗户破了 be ready for 准备好了stand near windows/stand near the window 站在窗户附近 leave pet outside 让宠物留在外面 go outside 出去/到外面去 二.重点句型。 1. Please listen to these typhoon rules. 2. We should put the plants inside. 3. Don’t go outside. 4. Are you ready for Typhoon Ting Ting? 5. She ran to the shopping mall. 三.重点语法。put plants inside 把植物放到里面 dangerous 危险的watch the news 看新闻1. put---inside “把---房子里面” ;反义词:leave---outside“把---留在外面” 2. 复习现在进行时语法。 3. 过去进行时语法。表示过去某一时间正在进行的动作。 表示过去某一时间正在进行的动作。阳光英语星海名城24

我要回帖

更多关于 did加动词原形吗 的文章

随机推荐