&&新​视​野​大​学​英​语​ ​第​三​册​ B​ ​单​词​ ​课​文​知​识​点
大小:502.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您现在的位置: >>
>> 浏览文章
[雪儿作品]&Quietly,sliently,I say farewell to you . &
作者:雪儿 日期:日 来源:原创 
核心提示:&&&Quietly,sliently,I&say&farewell&to&you&.&&
&&&&Can&you&share&my&happiness&together&with&sorrow?&Can&you&be&with&me&when&Im&in&the&greatest&trouble?&Can&you&cry&with&me&when&I&am&feeling&dow
&& Quietly,sliently,I say farewell to you . &
&&&&Can you share my happiness together with sorrow? Can you be with me when I'm in the greatest trouble? Can you cry with me when I am feeling down? If you can't be so considerate to me,please go away with your own soul! &
&&&&Don't you know what&&I need is the real feeling from a true friend? Don't you know I'm so weak that I can't bear a slight break? The pleasant time we had spent together will be always in my memory,but the feeling is fading now.While there exsit no friendship between us,a farewell is necessary to each other. &
&&&&Quietly,sliently,I say farewell to you . &
&&&&There is a saying--A friend in need is a friend in deed. In fact,I'm still a big joyful&&girl in the world.I need neither comfort nor help. I'm always be hopeful towards&&my colorful tomorrow. Sunny as I am, I only want to enjoy the the charming scenery in life with&my best friends.I only want to remove the haze around my pure friends.However disappointing it will be,whatever difficulty will happen,I'm still myself and I won't waste my time to miss a senseless person! &
&&&&With the beautiful clouds floating the sky looks so blue.I always feel I'm a lucky dog because the God&&have given me&&so much.A happy family,successful career and so many considerate friends who often keep me company! Nothing will be perfect,so is a person.I'm aware of this,but I still can't forgive your slientness,your indifference and your coldness.Such long time has past,and you are gradually blurry in my mind.Will I forget you thoroughly?That's a question which I always question myself. &
&&&&I have so many friends and I own so much true friendship.I'm satisfied with the present life and be content with the considerable gifts the God presents to me.Why must I make myself so disordered?Value my family,treasure my career,care my dear ones and smile to myself everyday!That's what a wise person should do,and that's a real lucky dog should be aware. &
&&&&Keeping a buntch of flowers in my hand ,I should be thankful to my darling,who has given me so much without any condition.Enjoying the pure kiss from the young on my face,I should be grateful to my lovely child,who always thinks his mother is the most beautiful woman in the world and brings me so much pleasures from family love and comfort. Holding the hands with my dear workmates I am really appreciate them because they give me such a harmonious&&enviroment to work with them.They are like my brothers and sisters who support me a lot . &
&&&& The world is wonderful and my world is so colorful.With the bright sunshine shining above me,I will enjoy my life with my heart and soul! &
&&&& Quietly,sliently,I say farewell to you .&
&&& 静静地,悄悄地,对你说再见。
&&&&你能分享我的喜怒哀乐吗?你会在我最困难的时候支持我吗?在我情绪低落时,你可愿意陪我一起流泪?如果你不能这样细致入微,就请你彻底的离开吧!
&&&&知不知道,我需要的仅仅是来自真正朋友的真实情感?知不知道我曾经脆弱到不堪一击?曾经相处过的美好时光还留在记忆深处,只是感觉越来越淡,既然你我之间已经没有友情可言,那么说声再见亦是必然。
&&&& 静静地,悄悄地,对你说再见。
&&&& 都说患难见真交。其实,我依然是那个无须安慰和帮助,对美好明天充满希望的快乐女子。阳光如我,我想做的就是和最好的朋友一起共享生命里的最美风景。只想蒸发我纯真朋友周围的雾霭。无论事情多么令人失望,无论发生任何困难,我都依然是自己,不会浪费自己的时间去思念一个没有意义的人。
&&&&静静地,悄悄地,对你说再见。
&&&&白云朵朵,天空湛蓝。 一直都感觉自己是个幸运儿,因为上帝赋予了我好多--幸福的家,成功的事业和一直陪伴我左右的贴心朋友!一直知道,任何事情都不会完美,人亦如此。可是依然心底无法原谅你的沉默,你的漠然和冷谈。时光匆匆而过,你也在记忆中渐行渐远。有一天我是否不能再把你忆起?这是我一直问自己的一个问题。
&&&&静静地,悄悄地,对你说再见。
&&&&我的周围不乏朋友,充满真情。我满足于现在的生活,感谢上帝馈赠给我如此丰厚的礼物。为什么要让自己的世界那么纷杂呢?珍惜家人,珍视工作,关心亲爱的朋友们并且每天对自己微笑!这是一个真正明智的人要做的,也是一个真正的幸运儿要明白的。
&&&&静静地,悄悄地,对你说再见。
&&&&手捧鲜花,我对亲爱的他充满感激,是他一直在无条件的为我做了那么多。享受着小家伙在我脸颊上的纯洁的亲吻,我感谢可爱的儿子--他一直认为他的妈妈是世界上最漂亮的人,是他带给了我无尽的天伦之乐。紧握同事们的手,我感谢他们,是他们为我营造了一个如此和谐的工作氛围,一直如兄弟姐妹般给了我很多的支持。
&&&&外面的世界很精彩,我的世界很多彩!阳光在我头顶闪烁,我要全身心的去享受生活!
&&&&静静地,悄悄地,对你说再见。
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇:下一篇:
相关文章列表
芊蓝广告位招商中......
芊蓝广告位招商中......
推荐教学新闻
热门教学新闻Beach Chair 歌词_百度知道say farewell是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
say good-bye or bid farewell
say farewell的用法和样例:
I said farewell to those I hold dear.
我向我所喜爱的人们道别。
You can say farewell to seaside holidays as we once knew them.
我们熟悉的海滨假日已可谓一去不复返了。
say farewell的海词问答与网友补充:
say farewell的相关资料:
【反义词】
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 when i say go 的文章

随机推荐