上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我目前在英国上大学,学校给的java题目,求高手给答案_java吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:504,448贴子:
我目前在英国上大学,学校给的java题目,求高手给答案收藏
Exercises 4. Create a public class NumberList which declares a field (named list) with type array of doubles. The array should be created by a constructor which is parameterized with the length of the array. Add a method print which prints the array as a sequence of numbers. Add to this class a method randomFill which fills the array in field list with pseudo-random numbers of type double. Hint: there is a Java API class for pseudo-random numbers. Demonstrate in the main method of your class that your code is working correctly.20 marksExercises 5. Write a static method isPrime(int n) that returns true if the parameter n is a prime number, and false if is not. A number n is prime is the number can not be divided my an number smaller than n with the exception of 1. Demonstrate in the main method of your class that your code is working correctly.
java上海北大青鸟于达校区专注java,免试入学,专科保底,学历+技能,包就业!喜迎新春,更有一大拨免费试听课程来袭,点击预约试听名额~北大青鸟于达校区
英语啊英语..............................凌乱了
好几个单词不认识,看的有些吃力,等你自己先翻译了,看了前几句,感觉不难。
Exercises 4. Create a public class NumberList which declares a field (named list) with type array of doubles. The array should be created by a constructor which is parameterized with the length of the array. Add a method print which prints the array as a sequence of numbers. Add to this class a method randomFill which fills the array in field list with pseudo-random numbers of type double. Hint: there is a Java API class for pseudo-random numbers. Demonstrate in the main method of your class that your code is working correctly.20 marksExercises 5. Write a static method isPrime(int n) that returns true if the parameter n is a prime number, and false if is not. A number n is prime is the number can not be divided my an number smaller than n with the exception of 1. Demonstrate in the main method of your class that your code is working correctly.练习4 创建一个公共类 NUmberList,这个类生明了double类型的数组的属性,数组由结构体方法创造,结构体参数决定数组长度。添加一个方法打印数组种的数。 创建一个randomFill方法用伪随机数填充这个double类型的数组。提示:有一个(现成的)java API类来产生伪随机数。在main 方法里证明你的代码可以正确运行。20分
Exercises 5. Write a static method isPrime(int n) that returns true if the parameter n is a prime number, and false if is not. A number n is prime is the number can not be divided my an number smaller than n with the exception of 1. Demonstrate in the main method of your class that your code is working correctly.练习5 写一个静态方法 isPrime(int n)(判断素数),如果n是素数就fanhuitrue,否则false。 n如果是素数的话,他就不可以被除了1外的其他任何小于n的数整除。在main 方法里证明你的代码可以正确运行。
给你一个练习5的答案public class bbb { /**
*/ public static void main(String[] args) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
while(n!=999)
{System.out.println("输入数");
Scanner sc=new Scanner(System.in);
n= sc.nextInt();
isPrime(n);
public static void isPrime(int n) {
boolean flag=
for (int a=2;a&n;a++)
if(n%a==0)