she is my sin纯音乐pete

当前位置:
>>>完型填空。 Mary has some friends. 1Betty, Peter, Alice2 Mik..
完型填空。
&&&& Mary has some friends.&&& 1&&Betty, Peter, Alice&&&2& &Mike. Mary is the oldest&&&3&&. Betty is thirteen years&&&4&&. She is younger than Mary and older than Peter. Alice is nine and Mike is seven.&&&&&Betty and Peter are&&&5&& runrung. But Peter runs faster. Mary and Betty like to _6&&. Mary plays better than Bettey. Alice sings&&&7&&&0f them.&Mary and Betty study in a middle school. Alice and Mike study in a primary school. They&&&8&&&work hard at school. But Betty works&&&9&&. Her handwriting is good,&&&10&&.
(&&&& )1.A. They are&&&&&& (&&&& )2.A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3.A. in the five&&&&(&&&& )4.A. older&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5.A. best&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6.A. play basketball(&&&& )7.A. good&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8.A. six&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9.A. hard&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10.A. too&&&&&&&&&&
B. It is&&&&&&&&&&&&B. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. of five&&&&&&&&&&B. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. better&&&&&&&&&& B. play a basketballB. better&&&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. harder&&&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. There are&&&&&&&&&&C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of the five&&&&&&&&C. oldest&&&&&&&&&&&& C. well&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. play the basketballC. best&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. four&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. veryhard&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. We are&&&&&&&&&& D. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. for the rive&&&& D. very old&&&&&&&& D. good&&&&&&&&&&&& D. play basketballs D. well&&&&&&&&&&&& D. both&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hardest&&&&&&&&&&D. also&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5 ADCBD&&&6-10 ACBDA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完型填空。 Mary has some friends. 1Betty, Peter, Alice2 Mik..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完型填空。 Mary has some friends. 1Betty, Peter, Alice2 Mik..”考查相似的试题有:
159895114359140504254692166870262205您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
unit 7 What does he look like89211.ppt32页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
需要金币:30 &&
unit 7 What does he look like89211.ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Period1ClassOneGradeSevenMinYanⅠ教学目标: ⒈语言目标
描绘外貌的词汇和句型 ⒉能力目标能简单的描述人的外貌⒊情感目标不要以貌取人Ⅱ教学重点怎样描述人的外貌?教学难点be+adj,have/has+n的用法 Heis….andhehas…Howtodescribeshorthaircurlyhairlonghairstraighthairbald=nohair怎样描述头发:漂亮+长短+形状+颜色blonde金黄色brown褐色hair头发shorthairlonghaircurlyhairstraighthair她有一头漂亮短的金黄色的卷发。Shehasbeautifulshort,curly,blondehair.一头漂亮乌黑的长发beautiful,longblackhair.tallmediumheightshortheightthinmediumbuildheavybuildShehascurlyhair.Shehasstraighthair.buildHeisheavy.Heisofmediumbuild.Heisthin.Whatdoeshelooklike?Heisfat/heavy.Heisthin.Heisofmediumbuild.buildShehaslonghair.Hehasshorthair.Hedoesn’thavehair./Hehasnohair.baldHeistall.Heisshort.Sheisofmediumheight.height高度描述人的长相用动词be还是have/hasWhatdoesyourfriendlooklike?He/sheisHe/Shehastallshortheavythinfatofmediumheight/buildlong/shortcurly/straighthairListenandfillintheblanksinthepicturetallcurlyhairListenandcircle“is”or“has”belowis/hastallis/hasheavyis/hascurlyhairis/hasmediumheightis/hasthinis/haslonghairis/hasshortis/hasmediumbuildis/hasshorthair2aishasDavidSallyPete2btallcurlyhairheavyofmeidumheightlonghairthinshortofmediumbuildshorthairSaysomethingaboutthesepeople.·Heistall.·Hehasshortstraighthair.·HeisfromShanghai.·Heisabasketballplayer.·NowheisplayingbasketballinUSA.Guessinggame·Theyareagroupofthree.·Theyaresingers.·Theyarethinandofmediumheight.·Theyhavestraighthair.·Manypeopleliketheirsong,Superstar.Guessinggame·Heistall.·Hehaslongcurlyhair.·HeworksatCCTVstation.·Heisahost(主持人).·Heisveryfunny.·Hehasalongface.·Manypeoplelovehisprogram,lucky52.GuessinggameHeistall.Hehasnohair.(Heisbald.)Heisafamousmoviestar.Hissuccessfulmovieis<>‘/self?un/Whatdoeshe/shelooklike?He/Sheisshort/longstraight/curlyhair.tall/short.ofmediumhe
正在加载中,请稍后...这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~根据上面的对话内容,完成Tom的家谱图。Peter: Look, it's Tom's family photo. Jim: Is this his sister? Peter: I don't know. Tom, is this your sister? Tom: Yes, it's my elder sister. Her name is Linda. Jim: How about this woman? Is she your mother? Tom: No. She is my aunt. Her name is Carol. Those are my parents. My father Frank is a doctor
and my mother Sarah is a professor (教授). Peter: Who's this baby then? Tom: It's my cousin. She is Allen and Carol's daughter. Her name is Sally. She is only 3 years old. Jim: She is so cute. These two people are your grandparents, aren't they? Tom: Yes, they are. They are both teachers. Their students call them Mr and Mrs Green.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据上面的对话内容,完成Tom的家谱图。Peter: Look, it's Tom's family photo. Jim: Is this his sister? Peter: I don't know. Tom, is this your sister? Tom: Yes, it's my elder sister. Her name is Linda. Jim: How about this woman? Is she your mother? Tom: No. She is my aunt. Her name is Carol. Those are my parents. My father Frank is a doctor
and my mother Sarah is a professor (教授). Peter: Who's this baby then? Tom: It's my cousin. She is Allen and Carol's daughter. Her name is Sally. She is only 3 years old. Jim: She is so cute. These two people are your grandparents, aren't they? Tom: Yes, they are. They are both teachers. Their students call them Mr and Mrs Green.
根据上面的对话内容,完成Tom的家谱图。Peter: Look, it's Tom's family photo. Jim: Is this his sister? Peter: I don't know. Tom, is this your sister? Tom: Yes, it's my elder sister. Her name is Linda. Jim: How about this woman? Is she your mother? Tom: No. She is my aunt. Her name is Carol. Those are my parents. My father Frank is a doctor
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. grandmother
5. Sally知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 she is gone 的文章

随机推荐