书是我的朋友作文jim英语作文30词

向美国朋友Jim介绍关于中国春节.要80左右词(英语作文)
东村U礖維丮命
这么要求写春节的.楼主:::我就直接复制粘贴吧.(不是百度,是我自己回答的.*^__^*))Spring Festival is a traditional Chinese festival(春节是中国的传统节日).Every Spring Festival(每逢春节来临).Every household cleaning(家家户户都要打扫卫生).And every family couplets or Window guards posted(每家都贴春联或者贴窗花).New Year's first day(新年的初一).People get up early, put on the most beautiful clothes, neatly dressed, go to attempt to visit each other Happy New Year, wish good luck next year(人们都早早起来,穿上最漂亮的衣服,打扮得整整齐齐,出门去走亲访友,相互拜年,恭祝来年大吉大利).Separated the two and some friends would call New Year(也有的朋友相隔两地,会打电话拜年).In short, everyone in the New Year happily play all day(总之,每个人在春节这天都玩的高高兴兴).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文:假如你是王楠,请根据表格中提供的信息,写一篇短文介绍一下你和好朋友jim的情况.要求语句通顺,前后连贯,80词左右.
瞬间的美4c
I'm wangNan,a student of No.1 Middle School. I have a gooa friend,Jim.He' an USA girl.We are both in Class Two,Grade Eight.She is 15 years old,one year older than me.
We both study hard.I'm good at physices,but she's good at math.We often help each other with lessons.Both of us like helping others.
We both like sports very much.Jim enjoy playing basketball.but Ilike palying soccer. She likes green but Ilike red.
Tough we are different in my ways,we are good friends
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“我在10:00~11:00写作业。在11:30我的朋友Jim打电话邀请我和他去公园”用英语怎么写_百度知道英语作文,八年级上英语作文,八年级上Jim和Tom是我最好的朋友,我们上同一间-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣在线求英语作文!分可以追加!你朋友JIM来信说他自己不知道如何与难相处的人沟通.请你用英语写120词左右的小作文,谈谈对此事的看法与建议.
乐▼娜_6ag
Dear Jim,Trying to communicate with a difficult person can be compared to trying to solve a difficult problem.The quandary is that the difficult person doesn't understand that he is "the problem" at all.The good news is that communication with difficult people can be improved by using basic problem-solving and communication skills.Remain positive.Don't take angry statements personally.Difficult people are more than likely difficult with other people,too.Keep all communications calm and face-to-face.If the situation gets too overheated,suggest a cool-down time.Understand that solving the problem will take work.As with any problem in life,it cannot be ignored or avoided.The more understanding exists between two people,the easier communication becomes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
呃,去百度词典,把你要说的话打上,点那个“百度翻译”,就可以了..........
一楼的 人家要的不是翻译 而是作文 是作文 ok?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我的朋友作文 的文章

随机推荐