用60个左右的英文单词邀请汤姆加入水立方游泳俱乐部部

汤姆今晚要去游泳俱乐部游泳英语_百度知道英语八年级上册小作文:汤姆邀请李萍参加他这周日的生日宴会根据下面的提示写一封60~80词的信.汤姆邀请李萍参加他这周日的生日宴会,但李萍的父母出差要到下个月回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾,而且英语考试即将来临,因此李萍无法前去参加生日宴会.她感到十分抱歉,只好写信致谢.
神天卫0愘浾
I am afraid I cannot go to your birthday party this Sunday, because my parents went on business and they are coming back next month. Unluckily, my grandmother is ill in bed and I have to take care of her. Beside, the English test is coming soon, so I need to prepare for it. I am truly sorry but I am afraid I cannot go to your birthday party.
I hope you will have a good time on your birthday party.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.你能帮助孩子们游泳吗?- Can youhelp kids _________ swimming?- Yes,Ican.2.汤姆喜欢踢足球,他要参加足球俱乐部.Tom likesfootball.He wants _______ _______ the ______ club.3.让我们加入他们吧.Let’s _______ ________.4.我可以看看你的新球吗?a.Can you _______ _______ your new ball?b.Can you ______ your new ball______ me?5.我们可以学到很多花卉知识.We can learn _____ ______ ______ ______.6.学校音乐节招收擅长音乐的人.Musicians are ______ ______ our school musicfestival.7.我们摇滚乐队需要两名优秀的音乐人.We _____ two good ______ ______our rock band.8.李梅想参加音乐俱乐部吗?是的,但是她妈妈想她参加英语俱乐部.- DoesLi Mei ______ ______ ______ the music club?- Yes,she does.But her mother wants ______ _______ _______ the English club.9.我能知道你的名字吗?_______ I _____ your name?10.我想参加篮球俱乐部.I want to ______ the ______ club.11.请打电话622-6033找张衡.Please ______ Zhang Heng ______622-6033.12.非常感谢你.Thanks _____________.Thanks ______ ______.13.你会拉小提琴吗?不,但是,我会下象棋和打篮球.Can you _____ _____ ______?No,I _______.But I can ______ ______ and ______ ______.14.你能做什么?_______ can you______?15.汤姆跳舞跳得很好.Tom can ______ very ________.求正确
leslieg0000
1 with2 to join football3 join them4 show meshow to5 a lot abot flowers6 wanted for7 wwant musicians for8 want to joinher to join9
may know10 join basketball11 call at12 very much13 play the violin can't play chess play basketball14 what do15 dance well
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码汤姆邀请李萍参加他这周日的生日宴会 根据下面的提示写一封60~80词的信. 汤姆邀请李萍参加他这周_百度知道汤姆正在上一节游泳课用英文来表达_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 汤姆在游泳池 的文章

随机推荐