高中英语语法?

热搜关键词:
广告合作QQ: 建议反馈QQ:
 1. 孩子单词总是记不住,背了就忘,忘了又背,该怎么办?--单词复习方法   答: 牢记单词需要做…
英语考级项目
Copyright&?2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&闲人英语&版权所有 部分内容来自巨人学校联系电话:086 020- 许可证编号为: 粤ICP备高中英语课程的目标是什么?
当前位置:>>>>>>>>>>
新课标规定,高中英语课程的总目标是使学生在义务教育阶段英语学习的基础上,进一步明确英语学习的目的,发展自主学习和合作学习的能力;形成有效的英语学习策略;培养学生的综合语言运用能力。综合语言运用能力的形成建立在语言技能、语言知识、情感态度、学习策略和文化意识等素养整合发展的基础上。我们不仅要熟记上述这段话,而且要做到真正理解其内涵。
高中英语课程的总目标与上一轮课程改革相比,有了进步。上一轮突出的是语言的交际能力,那是从英语学科的工具性角度提出来的。这一次强调综合语言运用能力,还凸现了语言的人文性。以人为本,以学生的全面发展(whole-person development)为本,强调培养学生的情感态度、学习策略,发展他们的自主学习和合作学习的能力等。语言技能、语言知识和文化意识并非新的提法,但也有新的含义。
语言技能――听、说、读、写是语言运用能力的重要组成部分。新课标不仅要求提高这四项技能,而且要培养四项技能的综合运用能力,着重培养学生的理解与表达的能力,用英语获取信息、处理信息的能力,用英语分析问题、解决问题的能力等。语言知识不仅包括语音、词汇、语法,还包括功能和话题,以便使知识的学习与语言实践紧密结合起来。语音、词汇、语法只是语言的外在形式,而功能和话题则能够赋予其灵魂,是使语言变得灵活、生动的重要内容。
情感态度指兴趣、动机、自信、意志和合作精神等影响学生学习过程和学习效果的相关因素,以及在学习过程中形成的爱国主义意识和国际视野。培养积极的人生态度不单单是英语学习能够获得成功的关键,而且还是形成健康的品格和积极的人生观、世界观、价值观的关键。
学习策略是学生为了有效地学习和使用语言而采取的各种行动和步骤以及指导学习行为的各种理念和认识。新课标列举了四项策略:认知、调控、交际和资源策略。认知策略是学生为了完成具体学习任务而采取的步骤和方法;调控策略是学生计划、实施、评价和调整学习过程或学习结果的策略;交际策略是学生为了争取更多的交际机会,维持交际以及提高交际效果而采取的各种策略;资源策略是学生合理并有效地利用多种媒体进行学习和运用英语的策略。
文化意识包括文化知识、文化理解、跨文化交际意识和能力等。接触和了解英语国家的文化有利于对英语的理解和使用,有利于加深对本国文化的理解和认识,有利于培养世界意识,有利于形成跨文化交际能力。
上述五个方面的目标都是围绕一个总体目标的,即综合语言运用能力。这五个方面的目标之间有着密不可分的关系。五个目标缺一不可,都很重要。语言知识和语言技能是综合语言运用能力的基础,文化意识是正确理解语言和得体运用语言的重要条件,情感态度是影响学生学习和发展的重要因素,学习策略是提高学习效率、发展自主学习能力的先决条件。因此,在教学的实践中,我们必须注意教学目标的多维性,全面贯彻教学目标的要求。此外,还可以参阅课程标准中“高中英语课程目标”表对六级、七级、八级、九级的目标总体描述,以及在“内容标准”一章中对上述五个方面目标的分级具体描述。
【上一篇】
【下一篇】你现在的位置 : &
高考用英语怎么说?高考英文是什么?
  导读:高考用英语怎么说?高考英文是什么?
  导读:&高考&其实就是普通高等学校招生全国统一考试,因此在英语中可以用National Higher Education Entrance Examination来表达。
  eg: The National Higher Education Entrance Examination, or commonly known as Gao Kao, is an academic examination held annually in the mainland of the People's Republic of China.
  普通高等学校招生全国统一考试也就是我们常说的高考,是一种中华人民共和国大陆地区每年举办一次的学业考试。
  && 更多相关文章导航:
你知道用英语怎么说这些英语口语单词吗?
英语网独家整理,转载请注明出处。
  阅读排行
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>> 作文列表
最新高中英语作文作文
热点高中英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
高中英语作文作文列表
A letter addressed to the landlord_写给房东的一封信英语作文110字 Mrs Wilson , Im going out shopping , and wont be back until about 5:00 pm. I have taken with me the two books you asked me to return to the city library . At about 1 oclock this...
How I Spent My Summer Vacation_关于暑假如何过的英语作文120字 I spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. I used to run about every day in previous summer vacations,this summer vacation I simply could not afford to do so. I would so...
Happy new year _关于新年的英语作文100 字 A new year is coming,so as a new beginning for everything. Happy new year to everybody .As a student,I set new goals for myself,too.I need to study harder and well prepare for the final examination to get...
My Plan for the Summer Vacation_描写我的暑期计划的英语作文200字 The longing summer vacation is approaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse meaninglessly, my vacation should be a phase of harve...
假如你是李华,你的朋友Jane最近为减肥而烦恼,请你给她写一封信。...
The problems about our childrens eyes Hello ,everyone !I am a reporter of the school newspaper.Up to now,our childrens eye problems are getting worse.To solve the problem,I have made a special interview. The incidence rate of myopia of primary and mid...
The Loyal Dog Many people like to raise a pet to company them. Especially as there are more only child, so keeping a pet can fill the blank space of a sibling. Dogs are most peoples choice, for they are said to be the loyal friends. In the movies, dogs ar...
Djokovic Fulfilled Career Grand Slam Novak Djokovic is one of the top tennis players in the world. He has won many grand slams, which is the greatest honor for a player, but there is only one grand slam he hadnt achievedthe French Open. In the last three...
Preparing For the Big Test Every year, on June 7th and 8th is the biggest day for Chinese high school students, because they need to take part in the College Entrance Exam, which will decide their future. High school students study three years to prepare...
The Voice of America Last night, after eating the dinner, I felt so bored, so I opened my computer and found some amusement. Then I saw the show The Voice of America. As the show of choosing singers became so popular today, so I was so curious and tried t...
Classic Songs Represent In the competition of Miss America in 2016, Backstreet Boys as the performing artist sung the classic songs of As Long As You Love Me and I Want It That Way. When the rhythm began, everybody moved their bodies and enjoyed the songs...
The Harms of Fake Products Shan Zhai products are famous, it means the fake products. Some people like Shan Zhai products because they can buy them at the very low price. Actually, most people hate the fake products, for they want to buy the real ones, no...
Does Foreign Education Help You Win? Nowadays, more and more parents like to send their children study abroad. It is believed that the companies are trend to hire the employees with foreign education. It seems that studying abroad can help you a winner. W...
Put Down Smart Phone With the development of technology, today we live in the world with high technology. People seem to cant live without computer and smart phone, once they dont have smart phone at hand for a while, the seem to be lost and feel somethin...
The Young Girls Dream When I was very small, I dreamed to be a princess and when I was in primary school, I dreamed to be a teacher, because I admired my teachers so much. My dream changes as I grow up. Now I am in high school, I want to be a fashion desi...
Graduation Pictures High school time is really the very unforgettable stage for me. During three years study, I fought for my future with my classmates, we made the progress together. They were my sisters and brothers. Though I would graduate soon, I woul...
Will Robot Take the Place of Men Many years ago, as the development of technology, robot was created to facilitate peoples work. Robot can do many things for men, like it will accept the order and then carry out it. The most obvious advantage of robot is...
Taylors New Album Won Taylor Swift, an American female singer, is popular around the world. When Taylor started her career as a country singer, her talent attracted many people, because she could compose songs all on her own, so she could record her album...
What Is Fashion High school students want to have their own style, because they want to have individuality, they want to show to the world that they are cool and the only. I see many girls make up and dress the mature clothes in the school and the boys we...
The Rising Star As the Rio Olympic Game is coming, the media pay a lot of attention to the players. Of course, the players with attractive faces and wonderful body shapes are always favored by the audience. Recently, Chinese swimming player Ning Zetao is...
Indian Movie I like to watch American movie so much, because it not only has the excellent plot, but also presents the exciting scientific scene. Hollywood is famous all over the world, while Bollywood is always ignored. Bollywood is in India, it produces...
My Summer Vacation Begins Yesterday, after a long meeting in the class, all the students had been told about the safe issues, then the summer vacation finally came. All of us felt so happy and liked a free bird, rushing to home quickly. I had been looking...
There are many good Chinese gifts to give foreigners. The first one is Chinese knot. The Chinese knot is a symbol of peace and fortune. This artifact is beautiful and meaningful. And the china is also a good choice. The china was invented in China about 4...
【夏天的英语作文】 Summer comes after spring. It is the warmest season in the year. It often rains ,sometimes quite heavily. Everything grows very quickly. Young people love this time of year because it is good for sports .I often go swimming ,so...
【篇一:想象中的六一】 Childrens finally here, it is our holiday, but imagine the children also accompanied by together, everybody is more excited. Children on this day, white clouds float over the blue sky, the children also have made a hot ai...
高中英语作文的相关栏目:沪江英语-沪江旗下英语学习资讯网站_免费英语学习网站
分类学习站点
大家都在看
一起来沪江网校
与全球300万同学愉快学习吧!
课程排行榜
英语入门课程
口语听力课程
阅读写作课程
英语入门课程
精选笔记换一换
冰与火之歌精读
阿天将会为大家带来《权力的游戏》原著《冰与火之歌》精读,精彩情节,词汇解析,快乐学英语哦!
犯罪剧情类经典美剧《犯罪心理》,在开头结尾都有耐人寻味的名人名言,都背下来,英文写作瞬间好有逼格哦!
破产姐妹学习笔记
爆笑姐妹花,身家破产的Caroline和梦想破产的Max,欢乐多多的打工日常和个性各异的伙伴,地道俚语学起来!
看老友记学英语
经典美剧《老友记》是我们学习英语的不二宝典!各种地道俚语表达,我们都整理好了哟!
新概念第三册学习笔记
本学习笔记选自由吴应时和何景霖共同编著的《应景新概念英语3》,是学习新概念英语第三册的辅助学习笔记,提供知识点精讲及解析,是学习者的良师益友。
精选专栏换一换
英语口语对话Topic
和外国人聊天,在口语角练口语,消除尴尬,从这些话题开始!
晨读伴侣英语阅读30篇
本专题选自吴应时主编的《大学英语六级阅读真题精读——晨读伴侣》。本书对历年国家大学英语六级考试(CET-6)的仔细阅读部分进行了详尽而精准的分析、翻译和注释,对四六级考生有着事半功倍的效果,对提升整体英语能力也很有帮助。爱晨读,爱英语,从晨读伴侣开始!
旅游英语会话
在国外旅游的时候,你总会遇到这样那样的问题:找不到路、找不到交通工具、跟当地人沟通有困难......而通过学习这本《旅游英语会话》中的英语,相信你会在国外旅游过程中更加轻松,相信你会受益匪浅!
2015年政府工作报告学习笔记
本专题针对官方中英文版2015年政府工作报告做出了详细的语言知识点精析。
时政公文常用英语词汇
本专题就时政公文英文译文中时常出现的词汇用法做出详解。
经济学人学习笔记
《经济学人》杂志的大多数文章写得机智,幽默,有力度,严肃又不失诙谐,并在最小的篇幅内告诉读者最多的信息。
生活英语会话
生活情境千千万,一句只需3秒钟!
商务英语大全
全面提升竞争力,就用这一本赢职场!
英语口语8000句
英语口语8000句是经典的英语口语学习资料,口语话题丰富,表达地道。可以作为口语自学或者口语培训使用。
BEC备考经验合辑
BEC的备考是个愉快的过程,无论是刷真题,还是记单词,总会让你感到收获颇丰。本专题汇集了来自各地沪友的BEC备考经验。
四六级考试课程
留学考试课程
商务英语课程
翻译考试课程
考研英语课程
热门排行榜
有声节目版:
四年一度的奥运会快接近尾声,看着运动员们在赛场上奋勇拼搏,争金夺银,坐在电视机前的自己都热血沸腾,想要大声给他们加油呢!到目前为止,运动员们已经收获了很多奖牌了,不过对他...
【课程回顾】
更多课程直播,戳我下载CCtalk&&&和大家一起快乐学!
【主讲教师简介】
Leona老师,旅居美国6年。在美国经历了从学生到职场新人的转变,Leona老师了解中国...
节目简介:SherryAN侃英国是一个: 文艺清新(越说越污)、内涵深邃(深井冰晚期)、根正苗红(三观跑偏)同时又能教会大家很多英语文化小知识(绝对不是堆砌百科)的欢脱freetalk!
里约奥运进行时,不...
有声版节目:
春天是最适合谈恋爱、最适合脱团的季节了,不知道大家在今年春天是否有春心萌动的感觉呢?是否想自己喜欢的人表达自己的心意呢?诶?还没表白?可是如果不表白的话对方永远也不知道你...
《生活大爆炸》第七季第六集Howard为Bernadette写的初识纪念歌《If I Didn’t Have You》如果身旁没有你,终于修成正果,这是从第三季到第七季四年来最动听的歌曲。
英国人民喜欢给自己的宠物起啥名?阿尔菲、贝拉、查理……大卫·鲍伊?数据显示,猫咪的主人更愿意从他们最喜爱的食物、热播电视剧、电影中获取灵感,而狗狗们多数是以他们主人的音乐偶像的名字来命名的。你会
免费公开课
沪江英语微博英语君随时等你来 "调戏"
英语学习推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语教材 的文章

随机推荐