用英文描写黄渤的描写人物外貌特征征

用英语描述一个人的外貌_百度知道用英语描述一个明星的外貌求一篇短小的英语描述,描述一个众人所熟悉的明星的外貌~
呃.嗯.S.H.E好吧.众人皆知嘛.SHE is Taiwan's a woman singing pop groups,by either Selina (Selina),Hebe (Hebe),Ella (Ella) 3 girls in the composition of the military and the secret training 2000 harvest year,the official debut in 2001 during his eight years so far,branched out into music,concerts,theater,endorsements,host,voice,creativity,books,etc.,all kinds of awards,endorsement numerous album sold more than 15 million,popular in Chinese-speaking regions and many countries around the world enjoy the "Asian Women's days group "of good reputation
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语描写一个人人物的性格特征.外貌特征
挚爱小慧baE
She is medium hight,very slim,her shape is cute,and her skin is as white as snow.She has got long,curly,black hair,her lips red as wine.She has big,bright eyes,when she is smilling,her eyes are shinning.Her voice is soft,but powerful,that's because she is knowledgeable.Her head is big,I bet there's lots of knowledge in it.She likes wearing a blue sweater and long,brown skirt.Sometimes she also wears jeans,when she is wearing jeans,she looks pretty cool.By the way,she never wears glasses,you can see her eye sight is very good.Well,she is beautiful,isn't it?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He is so beautiful
扫描下载二维码英语描写妈妈(要细致的描写妈妈的外貌)
as far as i am concerned,my mother is the most beautiful mother in this world.she has a long black hair which really attract the others,and a pink cheek that is worthing being envied .she also has a mouth like a light red cherry,a little big ear,and a pair of big eyes.I like my mother for her beauty.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语介绍明星的外貌初一作文_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 描写一个人的外貌特征 的文章

随机推荐