students 6挡at是什么意思思啊了

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 This week we asked students at New Star High Scho..
阅读理解。
&&&& This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English.&&Many said they &learnt by using English.&&Some &students &had more specific suggestions. Lilian Li, for example,& said& the &best &way to learn& new words& was by& reading English magazines.&&She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little.&&When we asked about studying grammar, shesaid,&&"I never study grammar. It's too boring. "&&&& Wei Ming feels differently.&&He's& been &learning English for six years and really &loves it.&&He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language.&&He also thinks that watching English movies isn't a bad way because he& can& watch& the& actors say the words. Sometimes, however, he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak tooquickly.&&&& Liu& Chang& said &that &joining& the English &club &at& school was the best &way to improve her English.&&Students get lots of practice and they also have &fun.&&Sh e &added that having conversations with friendswas not helpful at all.&&"We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese, " she said.
根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F).(&&&& ) 1.&&Lilian Li thought the best way to learn new words was by memorizing them.(&&&& ) 2.&&Lilian Li never studied grammar.(&&&& ) 3.&&Wei Ming has learned English for seventy-two months.(&&&& ) 4.&&Joining the English club at school was Liu Chang's best way to improve her English.(&&&& ) 5.&&Liu Chang thought having conversations with fricnds was helpful.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1--5 FTTTF
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 This week we asked students at New Star High Scho..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 This week we asked students at New Star High Scho..”考查相似的试题有:
2570199086825629729423463625126339Last week, 169 Junior 1 students at No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang took their first no-teacher exam. After the teacher handed out the exam paper, he left the room and never came back. A student collected in the papers when the exam ended.
“That test was not only a test of knowledge, but also a test of moral(道德). We wanted to show students how important honesty is, ”said Cai Wenguo, the school’s headmaster. The school says no cheating (作弊)happened in the test. Next year, it wants 80% of its exams to be without teachers. But students have different ideas.
“I was happy and excited during the exam because my teachers trusted me, ”said Lang Yudan, a 13-year-old girl in Class 11.
“Schools must trust students a lot not to use invigilators(监考人). But I think it is too early. Some students will cheat if there are no invigilators. And the students will not be able to ask for help when needed. ”said Hua Sha.
“I don’t like having invigilators in exams. When they walk around the classroom, they make me nervous. I would get higher marks without them in the room because I would feel more relaxed. ”Liu Qingxi said.
“I think it’s very important to have invigilators in exams. Many students want to check their answers with each other after they have finished papers. And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens. They may make me nervous, but I still think we need them. ” Shangguan Yuan said.
Not using invigilators may be a good idea. But before using it, schools must tell students the importance of honesty and try to find ways to solve something unusual in exams. 小题1:The passage mainly talks about ______.
A.how to pass an exam
B.how to make students honest
C.whether there is cheating in exams
D.whether invigilators are needed in exams
小题2:No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang held a no-teacher exam to _______.
A.let the students have a good rest
B.teach the students in a better way
C.help all the students pass the exam
D.find whether the students were honest
小题3:From what the students have said, we know ________.
A.invigilators really help them a lot
B.all of them think it is a good idea
C.something unusual never happens in exams
D.not all of them agree with the head
小题4:In the sentence “And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens”“they”refers to _________.
A.students
B.headmasters
C.invigilators
D.schools
小题1:D小题2:B小题3:D小题4:C
小题1:理解归纳题,纵观全文语句理解可知。小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句理解可知。小题3:细节理解题,根据文中语句理解可知。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句理解可知。
试题“Last week, 169 Junior 1 s...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语完成英语句子。
1.上个星期我们谈论了关于成功这个话题。We ________ ________ ________ last week.2.我想吃一些甜的东西。I would like ________ ________ ________ ________.3.把这个谜语给詹妮看。Show ________ ________ ________ ________.4.我昨天步行去上学的。I ________ ________ ________ yesterday.5.她要求我举一个纵横字谜的例子。She asked me ________ ________ ________ ________ of a crossword puzzle.
根据汉语意思补全句子。
1.妈妈生我的气了,因为我上课又迟到了。
____ ______
me because l was late for school again.
2.喝杯橘子汁怎么样?
_________ _________
drinking a cup of orange juice?
3.上个星期我与女朋友吵了一架。
Last week I____ _____
my girlfriend.
4.我们应该互相帮助。
We________ ________each other.
5.我的夹克过时了。
My jacket is__________ _________ ________.
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。1. 你曾经上课迟到过吗?
Do you _____ get to class _____?2. 我们应该严格要求自己。
We should _____ _____ _____
_____?3. 你们多长时间做一次这些事情?
_____ _____ do you do these things?4. 上学期大多数学生数学考试不及格。
Most students _____ the maths _____ last term.5. 我们以后再谈它好吗?
Shall we talk about it _____ _____ ?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司What do students do at green high school?
Here are the results of the student activity at green high school.Most students exercise three or four times a week.Some students exerciseonce or twice a week .Some students are very active,and exercise every day.As for homework ,Most students do homework every day .some stdents do homework three or four times a week .No students do homework once or twice a week .The results for "watch Tv"are interesting .Some students watch Tv once or twice week,some students watch Tv three or four times a week,but most students watch Tv every day.这是学生在格林高中活动报告的结果.大多数学生一周锻炼三到四次.一些学生一周锻炼一到两次.还有一些学生是很具有活力的并且每天都锻炼.至于家庭作业,大多数的学生每天按时完成.一些学生一周做三到四次作业.没有学生一周做一到两次作业.对于看电视的调查结果是很有趣的,一些学生一周看一到两次电视,还有一些学生一周看三到四次电视,但是大多数学生每天都看电视.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
格林高中的学生都做什么事情?
Here are the results of the student activity survey at Green High School. Most students
扫描下载二维码2015年沈阳市中考英语试题及答案解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015年沈阳市中考英语试题及答案解析
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢AT(乐队简称)_百度百科