相关安庆学校
望江县赛口中学版权所有,网址: ,学校地址:安徽 安庆 赛口镇 已经有143人访问 我学校主要经营产品:从事普通中学教学工作
相关链接:114网址导航赛口中学2015届高三英语第一次质检试卷(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
赛口中学2015届高三英语第一次质检试卷(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
赛口中学2015届高三英语第一次质检试卷(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M &&&& 赛口中学2015届高三英语第一次质检试卷(附答案)
第一部分:(共两节,满分20分) 第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What does the man want?A. A tennis game.&&&&&&& B. An online game.&&&&&&&&& C. A shooting game.2. What will the man do next?A. Make dinner.&&&&&&&&& B. Wash the dishes.&&&&&&&&& C. Watch TV.3. What does the man mean?&& A. He prefers to keep the window closed.&& B. He is too busy to open the window.&& C. He agrees to open the window at once.4. What is the time now?&& A. About 5:30.&&&&&&&& B. About 5:00.&&&&&&&&& C. About 4:30.5. What does the man suggest doing?&& A. Pressing the emergency button.& && B. Calling the service centre.&& C. Doing nothing for a short while.第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) &&& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. What did the woman spend $10 on?&& A. The taxi.&&&&&&&&& B. The hot dogs.&&&&&&&&& C. The popcorn and drinks.7. Where did the speakers go just before they went home?&& A. To the convenience store.&& &&B. To the movies.&& C. To the new hot dog place.听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。8. What relation is Ms Leska to the woman?&& A. Her roommate.&&&&&&&&&& B. Her cousin.&&&&&&&&&& C. Her workmate.9. Who will probably meet Kevin at the bus station?&& A. Claudia.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tara.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Albee.10. What will the woman do at 3:00 p.m.?&& A. Meet the man.&&&&&&&&&& B. Look after Ms Leska.&&&&&&& C. Teach a class.听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。11. How did the man learn to play instruments?&& A. He taught himself.&&& && B. He learned it at school.&& C. He learned it at pubs and clubs.12. What instrument did the man play first?&& A. The piano.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Keyboards.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The drum.13. When did the man leave school?&& A. In 1981.&&&&&&&&&&& B. In 1992.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. In 1997.听第9段材料,回答第14至17题。14. What are the speakers mainly talking about?&& A. An article.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A newspaper.&&&&&&&&&&& C. A minibus.15. How did the girl fall down on the road?&& A. She tripped over something.&& && B. She was knocked over by a car.&& C. She slipped because of the wet road.16. Who flew out in the accident?&& A. A car driver.&&&&&&&&&& B. A minibus driver.&&&&&&& C. A minibus passenger.17. What can we learn from the conversation?&& A. The accident took place on Tuesday.&& B. A truck was involved in the accident.&& C. The woman witnessed the accident.听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18. When were the speaker and his friends caught in a storm?&& A. The second night.&&&& B. The fifth night.&&&& C. The last night.19. What was the weather like on the last day?&& A. Rainy.&&&&&&&&& B. Cloudy.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Fine.20. What do we know about the speaker?&& A. He was persuaded into the trip.&& B. He walked 100 miles in one week.&& C. He was disappointed at the trip.第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,45分)第一节:单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)21.----------- much progress you have made, you should be modest.&&&&&&&&& A. No matter&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&& C. Whatever&&&&&& D. However22.(福建卷)We lost our way in that small village, otherwise we________ more places of interest yesterday.&&&&&&&& A. visited&B. had visited&C. would visit&& D. would have visited&&& 23.(江苏卷)Shortly after suffering from a massive earthquake and_______ to ruins, the city took on a new look.A. reducing&&&&&&& B. reduced&&&&&& C. being reduced&&&& D. having reduced24.By the time Jack returned home from England, his son---------- from college.&A. graduated&&&&& B. has graduated&&&&& C. had been&&&&&& D. had graduated
25.The island is ____ attractive in spring and autumn because of the pleasant weather in both seasons.&A.& partly& B.& merely& C.& nearly& D. equally&&&&&&&& 26. He accidentally _______ he had quarreled with his wife and that he hadn’t been home for a couple of weeks.A. let out& &&B. took care&& &C. made sure&& &D. made out& 27. So sudden ________ that the enemy had no time to escape.&A. did the attack&&&&&& B. the attack did&&& C. was the attack&&& D. the attack was28.(2012江苏,21)―Can I help you with it?&&& ―I appreciate your------------ ,but I can manage it myself. &A.advice& B.question& C.offer&D.idea29. (四川卷) Look at the timetable. Hurry up! Flight 4026 ____ off at 18:20.&&& A. takes&&&&&&&& B. took&&&&& C. will be taken&&&&&&&&& D. has taken30. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology ________ so rapidly.&A. is changing&&&& B. has changed&&&& C. will have changed&&&& D. will change31.With the help of high technology, more and more new substances ______ in the past years.&&& A. discovered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have discovered& C. had been discovered&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have been discovered32. Part of the reason Charles Dickens loved his own novel, David Copperfield, was -------- it was rather closely modeled on his own life.&A. what&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&& C. why&&&&&&&&& D. whether33.He decided that he would drive all the way home instead of ______ at a hotel for the night. &A. putting down & B. putting off &&C. putting on & D. putting up 34.After school we went to the reading-room to do some reading,only to be told that it&&&& --------.   . &A.was decorated&B.had decorated C.had been decorating&D.was being decorated35.Though--------- to a higher position, she still didn’t content herself. A.promoting B.being promoted C.having promoted&D.promoted&第二节& 完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The “Doorman”On a trip to California, my family stopped for lunch. As we walked toward the entrance to the restaurant, a man, with a  36  beard and dirty hair, jumped up from a bench and opened the door for us. Regardless of his  37 , he greeted us in a friendly way. Once inside, my daughters whispered, “Mom, he  38 . ” After we ordered our lunch, I explained, telling the kids to look& 39& the dirt. We then watched other customers approach the restaurant but many  40& him. Seeing this rudeness truly upset me. The day I became a mother, I had resolved to set a good  41& to my children. Yet sometimes when things didn’t go right, being a good example was  42 . When our meal arrived, I realized I had left the car-sick pills in the truck. With the windiest trip ahead, the kids needed them, so I  43& myself from the meal and went to get them. Just then, the “doorman” was opening the door for a couple. They rushed past him without even acknowledging his  44 . Letting them in first, I said a loud “thank you” to him as I& 45& . When I returned, we talked a bit. He said he was not allowed inside  46& he purchased food. I went back and told my family his  47& . Then I asked our waitress to add one soup and sandwich. The kids looked  48& as we had already eaten, but when I said the order was for the “doorman”, they smiled. When it was time to  49& our trip, I noticed the “doorman” enjoying his meal. Upon seeing me, he stood up and thanked me heartily. He then  50& his hand for a handshake and I gratefully accepted. I suddenly noticed the tears in his eyes ― tears of  51 . What happened next drew great astonishment: I gave the “doorman” a  52 . He pulled away, with tears  53 down his face. Back in truck, I fell into deep thought. While we can’t choose many things in life, we can choose when to show gratitude(感恩). I said thanks to a man who had  54  help open a door for me, and also said thanks for that  55& to teach my children by example. 36. A. heavy&&&&B. long&&&&C. messy&&&&D. grey37. A. service&&&&B. appearance&&&C. status&&&&D. attitude38. A. smokes&&&&B. smiles&&&&C. sniffs&&&&D. smells39. A. beyond&&&&B. over&&&&C. around&&&&D. into40. A. hated&&&&B. ignored&&&C. missed&&&&D. refused41. A. target&&&&B. rule&&&&C. record&&&&D. example42. A. stressful&&&B. authentic&&&C. awkward&&&D. tough43. A. excused&&&&B. freed&&&&C. prevented&&&D. withdrew44. A. company&&&B. presence&&&C. effort&&&&D. attempt45. A. quitted&&&&B. marched&&&C. exited&&&&& D.approached46. A. before&&&&B. unless&&&&C. though&&&&D. since47. A. story&&&&B. deed&&&&C. experience&&&D. demand48. A. concerned&&&B. shocked&&&C. puzzled&&&D. bored49. A. make&&&&B. start&&&&C. take&&&&D. continue50. A. extended&&&B. washed&&&C. raised&&&&D. waved51. A. approval&&&B. affection&&&C. sympathy&&&D. gratitude52. A. hug&&&&B. nod&&&&C. lift&&&&D. clap53. A. slipping&&&&B. streaming&&&C. rushing&&&D. breaking54. A. firmly&&&&B. constantly&&&C. simply&&&&D. politely55. A. journey&&&&B. wisdom&&&&&&&& &C. opportunity&& &&& D.coincidence第三部分& 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AGold Coast theme parks come in all shapes and sizes and whether you like roller coasters or patting furry animals, you’re sure to find something. Movie World&Movie World is the only movie-related theme park in Australia. With one of the best roller coasters on the coast and a good handful of movie-related rides, you’ll experience a fun-filled adventure with the glamour (魅力) of Hollywood. Get “behind the scenes” movie information and stunt shows(特技表演) to keep the whole family entertained for the best part of a day. Contact InformationPhone: 07 Address: Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, Queensland 4210Website:
Tropical Fruit World&It’s home to the world’s largest variety of tropical fruit, so it’s free to get in and shop for a great variety of bizarre, and wonderful fruits, or you can pay to check out the plantation safaris (狩猎远征) , mini train rides, jungle cruises and fruit tasting shows. Admission is about $32 for adults and $15 for kids and free for kids under 5. Contact InformationPhone:& 02 Address: Duranbah Road, Duranbah, NSW, 2487Website:
Wet ’n’ Wild&With nothing but amazing water slides, swimming pools and “dive in movies”, Wet ’n’ Wild is one of the greatest water parks in Australia, if not the world. In winter everything is heated so you won’t get cold, and on a hot Gold Coast summer day, you’ll have a hard time finding a better place. Contact InformationPhone: 07 Address: Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, Gold Coast, Queensland 421056. In Movie World, visitors can _____.&A. get close to some Hollywood stars &&&&B. learn about how movies are made& &&C. watch the latest hits from Hollywood&& &D. take part in film-making 57. If a father and his 4-year-old son want to taste tropical fruit, they will pay _____.&A. $32&&&&&&& &B. $47&&&&&&&& &C. $15&&&&&&&& &&D. $30&& 58. If you go to Wet ’n’ Wild in winter, you _____.&A. should wear heavy clothes&&&&& &&&& B. can’t have the usual fun&C. can enjoy yourself&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. can only try water slides &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BIt gives me great pleasure today to say a few words in praise of a man we will all miss very much. To be honest, I can’t imagine we will do without him when he’s gone.Bill Masters almost singleChanded built up our sales force in the Houston area and developed the market position that we enjoy today. In only six years, he has brought the firm from a very low fifth position in the area sales to the point where we now outsell all but one of our competitors. Not only have we got 37 per cent of the market under Bill’ we are increasing our share with each passing month.As you know, the company has moved Bill to northern California to work his sales magic in one of this company’s most competitive(竞争的) areas. But we know that if anyone can do it, Bill Masters can, and I know you all join me in wishing him the best of luck in his new work.59. The speech was made _______.A. at a welcome meetingB. at the opening of a new school termC. when somebody was leavingD. when they had a new manager60. How long did Masters worked there?A.37 years&&&&B. less than 5 yearsC. about six years&&&D. since he began to work61. When Bill started to work in Houston area, he had _______to help him.A. many people&&&B. nobodyC. about 37 people&&&D. very few people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CThe Winter Olympics is also called the White Olympics. At this time, many colorful stamps are published to mark the great Games. The first stamps marking the opening came out on January 25, 1932 in the United States for the 3rd White Olympics. From then on, publishing stamps during the White Olympics became a rule.During the 4th Winter Olympic Games a group of stamps were published in Germany in November 1936. The five rings of Olympics were drawn on the front of the sportswear. It was the first time that the rings appeared on the stamps of the White Olympics.In the 1950’s, the stamps of this kind became more colorful. When the White Olympics came, the host countries(东道国) as well as the non-host countries published stamps to mark those Games. China also published four stamps in February 1980, when the Chinese sports men began to take part in the White Olympics.Japan is the only Asian country that has ever held the White Olympics. Altogether 14,500 million stamps were sold to raise money for this sports meet.Different kinds of sports were drawn on these small stamps. People can enjoy the beauty of the wonderful movements of some sportsmen.62. The White Olympics and the Winter Olympics _______.A. are the same thing&&B. are different gamesC. are not held in winter&&D. are held in summer63. The world made it a rule to publish stamps to mark the great world games _______.A. after the year 1936&&&&B. after the 3rd White OlympicsC. before the 3rd White Olympics&&D. before the year 193264. The Winter Olympics is held once _______.A. every two years&&&&B. every three yearsC. every four years&&&&D. every five years65. Which of the following is true?A. Only the host countries can publish stamps to mark those Games.B. Only the non-host countries can publish stamps to mark those Games.C. All the countries can publish stamps to mark those Games.D. Japan can’t publish stamps to mark those Games66. What may appear on the stamps of the White Olympics?A. Basketball.&&&B. Table tennis.C. Football.&&&D. Skating. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DSince the 1970s, scientists have been searching for ways to link the brain with computers. Brain&computer interface (BCI) technology could help people with disabilities send commands to machines.Recently, two researchers, Jose Millan and Michele Tavella from the Federal Polytechnic School in Lausanne, Switzerland, demonstrated (展示) a small robotic wheelchair directed by a person's thoughts.In the laboratory, Tavella operated the wheelchair just by thinking about moving his left or right hand. He could even talk as he watched the vehicle and guided it with his thoughts.“Our brain has billions of nerve cells. These send signals through the spinal cord (脊髓) to the muscles to give us the ability to move. But spinal cord injuries or other conditions can prevent these weak electrical signals from reaching the muscles.” Tavella says. “Our system allows disabled people to communicate with external world and also to control devices.”The researchers designed a special cap for the user. This head cover picks up the signals from the scalp (头皮) and sends them to a computer. The computer interprets the signals and commands the motorized wheelchair. The wheelchair also has two cameras that identify objects in its path. They help the computer react to commands from the brain.Prof. Millan, the team leader, says scientists keep improving the computer software that interprets brain signals and turns them into simple commands. “The practical possibilities that BCI technology offers to disabled people can be grouped in two categories: communication, and controlling devices. One example is this wheelchair.”He says his team has set two goals. One is testing with real patients, so as to prove that this is a technology they can benefit from. And the other is to guarantee that they can use the technology over long periods of time.67.BCI is a technology that can ________.A. help to update computer systemsB. link the human brain with computersC. help the disabled to recoverD. control a person's thoughts68.How did Tavella operate the wheelchair in the laboratory?A. By controlling his muscles.B. By talking to the machine.C. By moving his hand.D. By using his mind.69.Which of the following shows the path of the signals described in Paragraph 5?A. scalp→computer→cap→wheelchairB. computer→cap→scalp→wheelchairC. scalp→cap→computer→wheelchairD. cap→computer→scalp→wheelchair70.The team will test with real patients to ________.A. make profits from themB. prove the technology useful to themC. make them live longerD. learn about their physical condition71.Which of the following would be the best title for the text?A. Switzerland, the BCI Research CenterB. New Findings About How the Human Brain WorksC. BCI Could Mean More Freedom for the DisabledD. Robotic Vehicles Could Help to Cure Brain Injuries&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& EClimate change will force exhausted birds migrating to Europe from Africa to travel further, with possibly disastrous consequences, according to a study. The annual voyage of some species, which fly north in search of food and suitable habitats, could increase by as much as 400 kilometers (250 miles), the research found. “Marathon migrations for some birds are set to become even longer,” said Stephen Willis, a professor at Durham University in Britain and the main architect of the study. “This is bad news for birds like the Whitethroat, a common farmland bird. The added distance is a considerable threat. As temperatures rise and habitats change, birds will face their biggest challenge since the Pleistocene era (更新世), which ended 11,000 years ago,” he said in a statement.Some 500 million birds migrate each year from Africa, some weighing as little as nine grams (three-tenths of an ounce). To complete a voyage that can be thousands of kilometers long, birds have to fatten themselves up to twice their normal weight. Some even shrink their internal organs (收缩内脏) to become more fuel efficient, so any additional distance may be dangerous.The study finds that from 2071 to 2100, nine out of 17 species examined are going to face longer migrations, particularly birds that cross the Sahara Desert. Some birds traverse the Sahara and the Mediterranean Sea in a one go, while others have a break in northern Africa before crossing. Many fly at night, when temperatures are cooler.A few ― such as the Blackcap ― have started to adapt by spending winters in Britain, but such behavior remains exceptional, the study said. The study forecasts that the migration distance of the Orphean Warbler will jump from 2,700 kilometers (1,700 miles) to between 3,050 and 3,350 kilometers (1,900 and 2,100 miles), with even longer increases for the Subalpine and Barred Warblers.72. What does traveling extra distance mean for some migrating birds?&A. Better living conditions.&&B. Better physical health.&C. Stronger ability to fly.&&D. Bigger threat to life.73. To complete the marathon migrations, some birds have to do the following except ______.&A. have a break in the Sahara &&&&&&&&& B. put on more weight&C. reduce the size of internal organs&&D. fly at night to avoid the heat 74. What can we infer from the text?&A. Birds have to migrate from Africa to Europe in winter.&B. Global warming is bad for all birds worldwide.& &C. Birds that are of small size don’t need to migrate.&D. Some birds have to migrate unless they adapt to climate change.75. What’s the best title of the text?&A. Climate change leads to disastrous consequence&B. The annual voyage of some species&C. How birds migrate for longer distances&D. Climate change pushes birds to migrate farther第Ⅱ卷第一节 任务型读写阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填一个单词。We all need physical exercise.Exercise uses up food we eat and keeps the body full of energy.It works your muscles and makes your heart work hard so as to send blood to your muscles.So,exercise makes your heart and muscles strong.Exercise also makes you feel refreshed.If you exercise a couple of times a week,you will stay happy and healthy.Some Western countries,such as the United States,have problems with exercise.In the US,many people don’t have enough exercise because it is hard for them.People have to work from dawn till dusk,so they don’t have time to take exercise.They work in office buildings sitting in chairs all day long in front of computers.They cannot get much exercise sitting at desk passively.Some Westerners can get exercise walking from their homes to work.However,the majority of people cannot do this.It is too far from their homes to their offices.They have no choice but to drive to work.In fact,some have to drive one or two hours to their offices.This is unfavourable in two ways.First,these people don’t have a chance to exercise because they are sitting in their cars for two to four hours each day.Second,driving is challenging especially in rush hours and calls for too much attention.It makes a person worn out.So,when these people arrive home at night,they don’t have the desire to take exercise after work.Today,many people in the West are overweight,which causes health problems for them.Doctors say exercise can help people both lose weight and improve their health.So many people are trying to get more exercise.But it takes time to change,and when people don’t see a difference right away,they will lose heart and stop exercising.Title&Westerners(1)   Exercise The(2)   people can get from exercise &Keep your body(3)   . &Make you feel good.&Help you stay healthy and happy if you exercise(4)   . &Help you lose weight and get your health (5)   . One (6)   for not getting enough exercise for some westerners &Some people at work are too (7)   to exercise. The difficulty those who drive to work have in exercising&Some live too(8)   away from their workplaces so they have to drive to work.After driving back at night,they are too(9)   so they don’t want to exercise. The wrong attitude to exercise some people have&Some would be (10)   if they don’t see a difference within a short time.
第二节& 书面表达(满分25分)(任选题目)写作一A student said, “I find many of my classmates are selfish and my parents as well as teachers don’t understand me. I find my life is no fun.”要求:1) 就此材料发表你的看法;&&&&& 2) 紧扣材料,有明确的观点;
写作二“十一黄金周”期间,出行相当困难,出现了大规模交通拥堵状况。假定你是李华,在看到了这种现象之后,给报社的编辑写了一封信来发表自己对这一问题的看法,并提出了一些解决措施。内容应包括:●说明写信的目的;●简述交通现状;●如何解决交通拥挤;●表示感谢并期待回复。&&&& 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 中小学放假安排2016 的文章

随机推荐