Iwhat will i dodo . Iwhat will i doto do 这两个句,都是对的吗?

I will do an interview from 14:00-16:00 thist afternoon on 32/F. 这句英文写的对吗?
小白木激情89
写的不错,有点小问题.应为:I will do an interview from 14:00 to 16:00 this afternoon on 32F.或:I will do an interview at 14:00 -16::0 this afternoon on 32F.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没问题。很规范的。
I will have an interview on 32/F from 14:00 to 16:00 this afternoon.
想表达的是我将要在今天下午2点到4点在32/F做一个采访吗?I will do an interview from 2pm to 4pm this afternoon on 32/F英文中不喜欢用那么大的时间表示,一般下午就用pm就好了对的哦··希望对你有帮助啊~
连字符改成to就对了。this打错了
扫描下载二维码i will spent some time to review and do homeworks..这个句子有错吗?i will spend some time to review and do homeworks.
fangshefu0856
i will spent some time to review( to reviewr改为viewing) and do (do 改为doing) homeworks(homework去掉s)sb.spent +一段时间+(in)doing sth.某人做某事花一段时间,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
homeworks - homeworkhomework 家庭作业,是不可数名词 2.
to review and do
- reviewing and doingspend... doing 结构所以句子应该改为; I will spend some time revewing and doing my homework.
错will+动词原形 will spent就是个错误!还有一个就是spend time doing sth希望对你有帮助祝你学业进步!(*^__^*)
i will spend some time to review (text)and do homeworks,要加一个名词
sb spend time/money on sth 在……花费时间(金钱)sb spend time/money (in)doing sth 花费时间(金钱)做某事sometime 表示“一段时间,一些时间”指时间段原句应改为I will spend(动词原形,不解释)some time (in) reviewing and doing homework(不可数名词).
i will spend some time reviewing and doing homework。spent是过去式、过去分词,但will后加动词原形。spend有两个基本用法,spend。。。on
sth,on不可省略。spend 。。。(in)doing,in可省略。
I will spend sometime reviewing and doing my homework. 1. spend time on something2.spend time (in) doing something3.homework 不可数,不能加s.
spend一段时间或者金钱+doing sth 正确答案:I will spend some time revewing and doing my homework.
sb spend time/money on sth 在……花费时间(金钱)sb spend time/money (in)doing sth 花费时间(金钱)做某事
扫描下载二维码I will do all that I can to help you 这个句子中that 做什I will do all that I can to help you这个句子中that 做什么成分?为什么can后要加to?
E天使Y刋母5
That i can作定语修饰限定all.to是引导目的状语
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
that 后面的i can 是定语从句。to help u是后面的不定式做目的壮语
that不是做主语或者宾语吗
打错了,是宾从句。因为这个学期一直上定语从句的可,所以脑子里就不知不觉让我写定从了,哈哈。
i will do all that i can
to help you
主句是 i can do all that
that做关系代词
引导 i can