he has put up the pictures on the wall改为被动语态讲解

A new supermarket put up a notice at the entran.这个阅读讲解一下.
一家新开的超市在入口处张贴了一份告示.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码转换成被动语态1.We put the family name first in China2.The runner dropped the stick on the groun3.He hears the noise upstairs every night.4.I have just found the library book.5.Mr Hu will give Jim some homework.6.Did they send Tom away from school7.Kat hasn't covered the tree with Christmas lights8.They call me Lily sometimes.9.Mum choose different clothes for us10 She takes care of the sick men11 You must pay for the library book.12 This thermos makes me feel thirsty13 This made the boy stop crying14She cut the cake into pieces.15 They put up these famous drawings on the wall
1.We put the family name first in ChinaThe family name is put first in China.2.The runner dropped the stick on the grounThe stick was dropped on the ground by the runner.3.He hears the noise upstairs every night.The noise is heard upstairs every night.4.I have just found the library book.The library book has just been found by me.5.Mr Hu will give Jim some homework.Jim will be given some homework by Mr.Hu.6.Did they send Tom away from school Was Tom sent away from school by them?7.Kat hasn't covered the tree with Christmas lightsThe tree hasn't been covered with Christmas lights by Kate.8.They call me Lily sometimes.I was called Lily by them sometime.9.Mum choose different clothes for us Different clothes are chosen for us by Mum.10 She takes care of the sick men The sick men are taken care of by her.11 You must pay for the library book.The library book must be paid for.12 This thermos makes me feel thirstyI am made to feel thirsty by this thermos.13 This made the boy stop cryingThe boy was made to stop crying.14She cut the cake into pieces.The cake was cut into pieces.15 They put up these famous drawings on the wallThese famous drawings were put up on the wall.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 被动语态ppt 的文章

随机推荐