that how you knoww that once that全文翻译

电影缘分天注定里面when you know的中文翻译when you know that you know who you love,you can't deny it.or go back,or give up,or pretend that you don't buy it.when it's clear this time you've found the one, you'll never let him go cos you know and you know that you know.when you feel in your skin in your bones and the hollow of your heart,there's no way you can wait till tomorrow.when there isn't any doubt about it once you come this close cos you know and you know that you know.you can feel love's around you like the sky 'round blue this is how love has found you,now you know what to do.when you know that you know who you need,you can't deny it.or go back,or give up,or pretend that you don't buy it.when it's clear this time you've found the one, you'll never let him go cos you know and you know that you know.and it's time you come in from the cold.haaa...and you know that you know谁能帮忙翻译下
这个我自己直译的 水品很不怎样 不过你放心啊 绝大部分翻译没错 when you know 当你知道 that you know 你知道 who you love,你爱的是谁 you can't deny it.你无法否认 or go back,或者重新开始 or give up,或者放弃 or pretend 或者假装 that you don't buy it.你不曾爱过 when it's clear this time you've found the one,you'll never let him go 当你意识到你找到了你想找到的人,你不会让它离开 cos you know 因为你知道 and you know that you know.when you feel 但你感觉 in your skin 在你的皮肤里 in your bones 在骨子里 and the hollow 还有?上 of your heart,你的内心里 there's no way you can wait till tomorrow.再也没有更好的方法,直到明天when there isn't any doubt about it once you come this close 毫无疑问你曾经离这里很近cos you know 因为你知道 and you know 你知道```` that you know.你知道``` you can feel love's around you 你能感觉到你的身边充满着爱 like the sky 'round blue 就像整个天空都是蓝色 this is how love has found you,这就是你所找到的真爱 now you know what to do.现在你清除知道自己在做什么 when you know 当你知道 that you know 你知道 ```` who you need,你需要谁 you can't deny it.你无可否认 or go back,或想重新开始 or give up,或放弃 or pretend 或假装 that you don't buy it.你不曾爱过 when it's clear this time you've found the one,you'll never let him go 你清楚知道,当你找到你想照的人,你不会让它离开 cos you know 因为你知道 and you know 你知道··· that you know.你知道··· and it's time 现在 you come in from the cold.你从迷茫中回来 haaa...and you know 你知道了 that you know 你知道了··
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一下,谢谢I clearly know that once I choose this way , I will have no choice but to stick all over .Though I know that on this way I will be alone ...
LYG, You asked me the meaning of those words.But do you know,those are what I want to say to you.
The last paragraph of "Dear, if one day you disappeared,I would certainly like to find you.”I want to say it to lots of people—— Ran Xiaojuan, Liu Yinggang, Luo Ruilin, AiBei and so on...You are the important people for me.
January 8,2011.
I clearly know that once I choose this way , I will have no choice but to stick all over .我清楚,一旦我选择了这条路,我只能坚持到底.Though I know that on this way I will be alone ...尽管我知道这条路上我将孤独……LYG, You asked me the meaning of those words.LYG,你问我这些话的意思But do you know,those are what I want to say to you.但你知道吗,这些也是我想对你说的The last paragraph of "Dear, if one day you disappeared,I would certainly like to find you.”最后一段“亲爱的,如果有一天你消失了,我必将上天入地找到你”I want to say it to lots of people—— Ran Xiaojuan, Liu Yinggang, Luo Ruilin, AiBei and so on...这些话,我想要对很多人说—Ran Xiaojuan, Liu Yinggang, Luo Ruilin, AiBei(名字就不翻译了哈) 还有很多人……You are the important people for me.你们是我最重要的人.Erea.W.日
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我清楚地知道一旦我选择这样一来,我就没有选择,他只能把一切都过去了。虽然我知道这道的人我将孤独…LYG,你让我这几个词意思的人。但你知道,这些都是我想对你说。最后一段的“亲爱的,如果有一天你消失了,我真的很想要找到你。”我想讲给很多人——跑Xiaojuan,刘Yinggang、罗Ruilin,AiBei等等…你是重要的人给我。E...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 how do you know that 的文章

随机推荐