读音为赛克显描述的英文单词读音

英语翻译成中文读音_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,106,937贴子:
英语翻译成中文读音收藏
baby now i need you by my side without you i can't fall in love again without you i can'toh baby i can't fall in love again(i can't never fall in love)til the end of time in a world so close to me i'm just so in love with a girl who's in my heart each and everyday i wanna have you next to me and i say to the world i'll never let it end
中文读音:北鼻 闹 爱 逆的 油 拜 买 赛的唯日奥特 油 爱 抗特 佛欧 因 老夫 额给恩唯日奥特 油 爱 抗特欧 北鼻 爱 抗特 佛欧 因 老夫 额给恩(爱 抗特 奶我 佛欧 因 老夫)踢欧 日额 摁的 欧服 太恩 因 额 我的 搜 可漏丝 兔 密阿恩 加斯特 搜 因 老夫 唯日 额 个欧 乎斯 因 麦 哈特一趣 摁的 唉5里嘚 爱 我呢 嗨无 油 奶克斯特 兔 密摁的 爱 塞 兔 日额 我的 爱欧 奶我 勒特 一特 摁的
还是学好音标吧···
确实挺让人无语的。
我不是英语没学好只是觉得看到很搞笑just for fun~
gotta get thatgotta get thatgotta get thatgotta get that that that, that thatboom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boomboom boom boomyoi got the hit that beat the blockyou can get that bass overloadi got the that rock and rollthat future flowthat digital spitnext level visual shiti got that (boom boom boom)how the beat bang (boom boom boom)i like that boom boom powthem chicken jackin\’ my stylethey try copy my swaggeri\’m on that next shit nowi\’m so 3008you so 2000 and latei got that boom boom boomthat future boom boom boomlet me get it nowboom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boomboom boom boomi\’m on the supersonic boomy\’all hear the space shit zoomwhen when i step inside the room them girls go apeshit, uhy\’all stuck on super a-shitthey\’re no fast stupid a biti\’m on that hd flatthis beat go boom boom powi\’m a beast when you turn me oninto the future cybertronharder, faster, better, strongersexy ladies extra longer, cuzwe got the beat that bouncewe got the beat that powwe got the beat that 808that the boom boom in your townpeople in the placeif you wanna get downput your hands in the airwill.i.am drop the beat nowyep yepi be rockin\’ the beats (yep, yep)i be rockin\’ the beats (yep yep yep, yep)here we go, here we gosatellite radioy\’all getting hit with (boom boom)beats so big i\’m steppin on leprechaunsshitin\’ on y\’all you with the (boom boom)shitin\’ on y\’all you with the (boom boom)shitin\’ on y\’all you with the..this beat be bumpin\’ bumpin\’this beat go boom boomlet the beat rocklet the beat rocklet the beat r...this beat be bumpin\’ bumpin\’this beat go boom boomi like that boom boom powthem chicken jackin\’ my stylethey try copy my swaggeri\’m on that next shit nowi\’m so 3008you so 2000 and latei got that boom boom boomthat future boom boom boomlet me get it nowboom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (gotta get that)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boomboom boom boomlet the beat rock (let the beat rock)let the beat rock (let the beat...)let the beat r...(let the beat rock, rock, rock, rock 中文读音:告他 盖特 达特告他 盖特 达特告他 盖特 达特告他 盖特 达特,达特 达特 达特布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)
布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母(耶)布母 布母 布母 (耶)布母 布母 布母布母 布母 布母有爱 高特 得 黑一特 达特 比特 得 布洛克有看盖特达特贝斯偶额漏的爱 高特 的 达特 若渴 案的 肉达特 富有切儿 副楼达特 地基头 斯比特奈科斯特 来喔 微学熬 希特爱高特达特 (布母布母布母)好得比特棒 (布母布母布母)爱来客达特布母布母泡德牧起肯节肯印 买丝带奥得踹考屁卖四外个儿爱慕昂达特奈科斯特希特闹爱慕搜随扫怎的案的诶特有搜图扫怎的案的雷特爱高特达特布母布母布母达特副切儿布母布母布母莱特米盖特伊特闹布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母(耶)布母 布母 布母 (耶)布母 布母 布母布母 布母 布母爱慕昂得速配而索尼克布母一熬海尔的斯贝斯希特祖母问问爱斯态普银赛的得入目 德牧个偶儿斯狗诶普希特,啊一熬斯塔克昂速配而诶-希特得啊闹法斯特司徒皮特额比特爱慕昂达特哈德弗拉特里斯比特狗布母布母泡爱慕额比斯特问有吞米昂阴图的副且儿赛博尔冲哈德尔法斯特百特丝状个儿赛克系雷迪斯埃克斯抓龙个儿,科斯为高特的比特达特棒斯为高特得比特达特泡为高特的比特达特诶偶诶达特的布母布母印要糖皮袍印的普雷斯衣服有望那盖特当普特要汉斯印的艾尔为二爱爱慕多若普德比特闹夜蒲夜蒲爱比若肯印的比斯(夜蒲夜蒲)爱比若肯印的比斯(夜蒲夜蒲夜蒲, 夜蒲)海尔为狗,海尔为狗赛特莱特瑞迪偶一熬该听黑特位子 (布母布母)比斯搜比个爱慕死太平昂莱普瑞却熬死细听昂一熬有维斯的 (布母布母)细听昂一熬有维斯的 (布母布母)细听昂一熬有维斯的 里斯比特比棒品棒品里斯比特狗布母布母莱特的比特若渴莱特的比特若渴莱特的比特若。。里斯比特比棒品棒品里斯比特狗布母布母爱来客达特布母布母泡德牧起肯节肯印 买丝带奥得踹考屁卖四外个儿爱慕昂达特奈科斯特希特闹爱慕搜随扫怎的案的诶特有搜图扫怎的案的雷特爱高特达特布母布母布母达特副切儿布母布母布母莱特米盖特伊特闹布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母 (告他 盖特 达特)布母 布母 布母(耶)布母 布母 布母 (耶)布母 布母 布母布母 布母 布母莱特的比特若渴(莱特的比特若渴)莱特的比特若渴(莱特的比特。。)莱特的比特若。。(莱特的比特若渴,若颗,若渴) (无语无语啊啊啊~)
As a boy and then as an adult,I never lost my wonder at the personality&& that&&& was&& Einstein&& .He&& was the only&& person&& I&& knew&& who&& had&& cmoe&& to terms&& with himself and the world around&& him&& .He knew what he wanted and he wanted only this :to understande within hislims as human being the nature of the universe and the logic and simplicity in its functioning .he knew there were answers beyond his intellectual reach.But this did nit frustrate him.He was cintent to go as far as he could.中文读音:饿死恶伯夷,俺的人饿死,俺饿到他。哎,乃我略施湾德,爱她的破身,挠丽体,黛忒我思,爱恩斯谈。嘿!娃子得偶临,婆深爱妞。湖海得康途,特莫思,威施黑塞,俺的得我的,恶狼德黑。黑妞我特黑,罔替得俺的。嘿!网踢得力撕。图俺的,死蛋蛋。为斯因,饿死虎蛮兵。得内妾,傲赴道,由你玩斯。俺得的骡鸡,俺的新婆立新题。因依次房客显灵,黑妞累而俺色斯。笔一样的黑,斯因特,来客俏,离奇。把她累死,低等她。弗让斯醉,特黑。黑娃子因贪特图,够饿死,罚饿死,黑哭的。(i have no word for this)
这不是王子变青蛙的歌吗?
If I very leave you watch you love me for one timeIf I very heart you watch you stupid by myselfI know I was wrong with you laugh at need youI hopes not to lave cause baby I miss you.If I didn’t leave you,Would you love me for a long time.If i didn’t hurt you.Would you still be by my side.I know I was wrong,Realise that I need you.I hope it’s not too late.Cause baby I miss you
针对成人英语学习者设计的口语课程,实用性职场谈判,出国旅游,留学,生活口语.现免息分期付款,每月606元起!上沪江学口语就是这么方便!
这尼玛是对英语的亵渎
有没有高一中文标音的英语作文??
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语单词secretary的发音问题就是单词的音标是【sekrətəri】我按音标来发的是类似于汉语的塞克弱特瑞,可是听录音怎么像是塞克特瑞,这个单词的准确读音,
读得很快了,就有吞音
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
塞克弱特瑞是正确的,但弱发音比较小
sekrətəri是正确的,可是读快了就是后者了,而且貌似后者在生活中更常见。可是考试的时候按正确的发音来念
你在电脑上下个金山词霸~~~带发音的,不会读的自己点着听听,音标在书面上说不清楚···
扫描下载二维码读音是“na”的英文单词如题,还有读“kao”的英文单词,呃 我想要全部读起来就这个音的单词···
China banana cow Macau coffe
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
China, Macau
nothing,Mona, cowboy, cosplay, Macau,