处男需要家长最担心的孩子问题前列腺问题吗

老处男易患前列腺炎
发布时间: 15:31&&&来源:飞华健康网&&&编辑:lvhaitao
  人们经常把与不洁相联系,但其实高潮过少也会导致前列腺炎,有些大龄男青年由于性知识缺乏、性观念古板、又没有充分的性经验,并因自身观念或外部环境等原因很少,结果反而患上了前列腺炎,这样的男性不禁感到委屈,自己那么洁身自好,为何会患上这种疾病呢?
  这是由于生殖器是前列腺炎的致病因素之一,生活过频会导致生殖器主动充血增多,但若禁欲则会引发长期被动充血,同样会出现前列腺炎。假如青壮年时期没有生活或性生活比较少,前列腺和精囊也会憋出病来,将来有了性生活之后还可能导致阳痿或早泄,所以从男性健康角度来说,适当的性生活或者手淫,是维持生殖系统功能正常、自我减压的一种方式,性生活频率应视个人情况而定,一般青壮年通常一周两三次即可,也不可太过劳累,手淫则一周一次即可。
  可见就算是单身的男性也应该每周爱自己一回,以防憋出病来,定期到医院做个检查防止前列腺炎的入侵。
前列腺炎是一种前列腺特异性和非特异感染所致的急慢性炎症,从而引起的全身或局部症状。那么前列腺炎的症状有哪些呢?...
急性细菌性前列腺炎是前列腺细菌感染,常为非特异性,它是由细菌本身或细菌毒素引起的急性炎症......
都说前列腺炎难治,但是马先生患上前列腺炎之后积极的与医生配合,经过一个多月的治疗,症状已基本消失,他相信他的前列腺炎一定会治愈的......
对于治疗前列腺炎手术费用这一问题,很多患者都很想知道,因为市面上很多医院都存在这低价让病人看病,而后又开始高价让患者动手术。为了能避免被医院坑骗的情况...
自从被诊断出患上了慢性前列腺炎,小隋就不敢在与…
北京市西城区德胜门外安康胡同5号
北京市海淀区花园北路51号百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入查看: 23915|回复: 76
【图文】是时候谈谈男性自慰的问题了【慎入!】【R18】
本帖最后由 寒灯独夜人 于
18:41 编辑
Steve Shubin wants us to talk more about touching ourselves. The inventorof the world’s most successful sex toy, the Fleshlight, a polymer vagina housedinside something that looks a bit like a fat torch, said that it's a man's dutyto masturbate frequently. As such, he's baffled as to why dildos have become anacceptable brunch conversation topic while male sex toys remain taboo.&&龙腾网
But Steve hasn'talways been so concerned with the ins and outs of sensual self-flagellation.One of jerking-off's wealthiest advocates was raised in a blue-collar housewith 13 siblings. Football took him to college, which he followed with a briefstint in the Army before seven years with the Los Angeles SWAT team.龙腾网
&Police work’sa great career, but it doesn’ you can’t look forward to buyinganything significant, and I’ve always wanted to do that,& he told me.&I’m one of 14 kids and I grew up having nothing. I was obsessed withhaving everything.& So, aged 32, Steve left the force to open his own smallbusiness.
It wasn't until hewas in his 40s that his tennis-pro wife's pregnancy pushed him toward theindustry he now dominates.
&The doctorsaid that, because we were 40 years old, we had to be very careful and shouldprobably not have intercourse for the duration of the pregnancy,& heexplained. &And we were at the beginning of the pregnancy. So, for me,that was a problem. Tell me I can’t get
that’s a problemfor me.&
While out to dinnerto celebrate the pregnancy, Steve turned to his wife Kathy and asked,&Tell me, would you think I was a total pervert if I told you that, inyour sexual absence, I would use something to replace you sexually? Would youthink I’d be a total creep?&
Steve Shubin 想跟我们谈谈关于爱抚自己的那些事。他是全世界最成功的成人玩具 (肉棒手电筒,中文站在 )的发明者,这是一个套嵌在肥硕火炬外形里的高分子阴道模型。Steve 称,作为男人,时不时去撸一管是你的责任。就此而言,他也一直在为男性性用品的合理性做抗争 —— 凭什么女用假阴茎就能被放上聊天台面,但是男用成人玩具却还是禁忌?
但他也不是一开始就那么关心进进出出的自助式肉欲放纵的。这位最富有的撸管支持者成长在一个13个兄弟姐妹的大家庭里。橄榄球把他骗进了大学,毕业后在陆军服役过一小段时间,然后又在洛杉矶特警队工作了7年。
“特警是个不错的职业,但是赚得不多;反正工资买不起名牌大件什么的,但我一直很想要那些东西,” 他对我说。“我是14个孩子中微不足道的一个,成长过程中我几乎什么都得不到。我一直痴迷于能得到一切的幻想里。”
在32岁那年,Steve 离开了警队,开了自己的小公司。一直到他40岁那年,他那打网球的老婆怀孕了,这才推动他调转事业的方向,转向了现在他所主宰的这个行业。
“医生跟我说,因为我们都40了,我太太又是高龄产妇,我们得小心翼翼地保护这个孩子,最好在怀孕期间不要有性行为,” 他解释道。“那时我们还处在怀孕初期,对我来说这很成问题。告诉我说9个月都干不了那事,对我来说是个很大的打击。”
当他们为庆祝怀孕出去吃饭的时候,Steve 转向他老婆 Kathy 问她说:“告诉我, 如果我和你说,在你不能和我那个的期间,我会用些其他办法来替代你,你会不会觉得我是个性变态?你会觉得我是个怪胎吗?”
SteveShubin, founder of Fleshlight
SteveShubin,Fleshlight的创始人
Initially, they both laughed at the image of a six-foot-three, 14-stonetree trunk of a man getting intimate with a blow-up doll. But, on the drivehome, they expanded on the idea. &We kind of thought, 'Well, wait aminute. What if we had a problem that doesn’t go away? Whether it’s a physicalhandicap or a psychological handicap—things that would never afford me a normalsex life,'& Steve recounted. &And we started thinking this waybecause there was a much bigger opportunity than my current, very narrow,issue.&
With a primaryinvestment of $50,000, they quickly founded the company that would eventuallybecome Fleshlight. Kathy’s one requirement was that whatever they produced hadto be tasteful (&Something artistic that wasn’t some disgusting-looking,adultish garbage product&). A little research showed that there wasnothing on the market resembling competition.
By 1995, they hadcome up with something worth patenting. The first patent application was forsexually useable body portions, referred to, romantically, as &mannequinswith sexual application.& The original patented mannequins, according toSteve, were &perfectly anatomically sculpted, with probably a better bodythan you could get if you lived in a gym&.
Fleshlight is afamily business, and Steve's teenage sons were drafted in for the initialbrainstorming session. The Shubins gathered around the dinner table for a week,cutting out their favorite body parts from skin mags, until they came up withthe prototype.
Bent over doggystyle—cutting out extraneous filler, like torsos and faces—the mannequinscovered everything between the knees and ribs. The &orifice& wasremovable for easy cleaning and was manufactured out of a patented mix ofthermo-plastics and oils designed to recreate the sensation of human skin.
话音刚落,两人想着身高1米9体型魁梧的 Steve 抱着充气娃娃的样子就笑疯了。但在他们开车回家的路上,他们把这个想法又深入了一下。“我们想着,等等,万一这个问题真的没法解决呢?不管这是生理障碍还是心理障碍,我确实不能享受正常性爱了,” Steve继续说。“我们开始这样去想,是因为我发现 —— 在我狭隘的个人问题之外,还蕴藏着很大的商业机会。”
投入了5万美元之后,他俩迅速成立的一家公司,也就是后来的 Flelshlight。Kathy 的要求是:不管将要生产什么东西,必须得有品位( “看着不能俗,不能一眼就看出来是那种外观恶心的成人玩具垃圾” )。他们做了一点调查,发现市场上还没有同类竞争产品。
到了1995年,他们终于发现了值得去申请专利的产品。他们第一个申请的专利是 “性用人体部分模型”,委婉点说,也就是指 “有性用功能的人体模型”。据 Steve 介绍,最初的申请专利的模型 “完美地根据人体解剖学塑造,比你整天待在健身房能练出来的最好身材还要完美。”
Fleshlight 是个家族企业,Steve 的儿子们也被拽进来参与头脑风暴。一家人会每周一次围坐在餐桌边,从色情杂志上挑选他们最爱的身材图片,直到最终选出产品的原型。
最初的人体模型是俯身的经典狗爬式,去除了无关紧要的脸和躯干部分,只留下膝盖到肋骨的部分。为了方便清洗,洞口是可拆卸的,由申请了专利的热塑性塑材制成,并混合了油脂,模仿人类皮肤的质感。
Across-section of the Fleshlight Vstroker
Fleshlight产品Vstroker 的截面
In his own words, Shubin was a &mad scientist& in his pursuit ofthe ultimate synthetic fuck buddy, &Because – as a man, you know this: ifsomething doesn’t feel real, we’re not going to be excited about the physicalcontact with it. So that was a first priority.&
Two years and morethan a quarter of a million dollars into the project, not a single mannequinhad been sold. It was around this time that an old friend and successfulbusinessman, Bob, came to visit Steve and Kathy’s office in California. He wasimpressed with what he saw. As Steve dropped him off at the airport, Bob askedif Steve could send one of the vagina inserts to his house. Shubin offered toship him an entire body, but Bob was reluctant: &Oh, no, no, no. Pleasedon’t do that. I’ve got children,& he said. &I could never bringsomething like that into my house.&
&Driving backfrom the airport, I thought, My gosh, if Ican’t give a product away to a friend, how can I ever expect to sell one ofthese?& Steve recalled. It was then he realized that perhapssize was a much larger issue than he'd first assumed.
Between the airportand his office, he began to redesign the product in his mind. &I knew thatit would it had to be able to fiteasily into the hand so that it could facilitate the use of the product. Ithought, Guys are into tools.And what I had settled on was aflashlight, so I decided to call it Fleshlight.
&As soon as Igot back to my office I had my guys working on that different concept,&Steve told me. &I immediately contacted my attorney and began working onthe copyright stuff and the protections on the name. I bought the URLimmediately and started the business end of it right away as we were developingthe product.&
Now that he had aviable product, the next challenge was figuring out how to get it intoconsumers’ homes. It was 1997 and the internet was still in its relativeinfancy. &It wasn’ nobody trusted it. We were intrigued by it,but never would anybody use their credit card to make a purchase on it,&Steve said.
Steve 在追求极致的挨操工具的道路上就是个 “科学狂人”。用他的话说:“作为一个男人,你应该明白:如果这东西感觉和真的不一样,那我们怎么硬得起来?触感逼真是最重要的事情。”
投入了两年时间和超过25万美元的资金之后,他们一个模型都没卖出去。这时,Steve 的一个好朋友,也是成功的生意人 Bob,来他和 Kathy 在加州的公司拜访。他对眼前所见非常吃惊。在 Steve 送他去机场的路上,Bob 问 Steve 是否能寄给他一个阴道模型放在家里。Steve 说可以直接寄一整套人体模型给他,但 Bob 却犹豫了:“哦别了别了,别这么做。我还有孩子呢,” 他说。“我永远不可能把这样的东西带进家门。”
“从机场开回来的路上,我想,天哪,这产品连我送我的朋友都不行,那还能盼着别人买么?”Steve回忆道。那时他才意识到,产品的大小问题比他之前想的更重要。
从机场回办公室的路上,他开始在脑海中重新设计这个产品。“我知道,它必须要便于携带;必须要够小;必须能很合手,这样用起来才舒服。男人们都爱钻研工具。我最后决定,把产品做成手电筒的形状,并决定叫它 Fleshlight。”
“我一回到办公室,就让手下们去研究那个完全不同的概念了,” Steve告诉我。“我立刻联系上我的律师,着手申请版权和商标。我还当即买了域名,产品一开发完就开始营业。”
可行的产品有了,下一步就是让它走进千家万户。那会儿是1997年,互联网才刚刚起步。“互联网还不安全,没人信任它。我们对它很有兴趣,但是还不可能让消费者在网上刷卡购买产品,” Steve说。
TheFleshlight warehouse
Fleshlight的仓库
Regardless of the challenges, Steve was sure that the Fleshlight would be&a rockstar instant success&, and the production line was knockingout 1,200 units a day to cope with the expected demand. The Shubins were $2million into the Fleshlight before a single unit had been shipped.
Four years laterand lot of lessons learned, their original investment had been recouped.Fleshlight went on to become a multi-million dollar company and thebest-selling sex toy on the market.
However, there arestill obstacles to overcome: society isn't willing to normalize the Fleshlightin the same way it has the dildo. Steve said that, 15 years ago, shows like Sex and the City and Oprahopeneda conversation about vibrators that has failed to materialize around malemasturbation.
Perhaps the problemis that, for all our liberal pretences, talking about touching yourself isstill taboo. We may have moved on from the 1940s, when sexologist Alfred Kinseydiscovered that 40 percent of young Americans believed that masturbation causedinsanity, but you're not gonna see Phillip Schofield and Richard Bacondiscussing the relative merits of various fake vaginas on This Morning any time soon.
When Fleshlightapproached Maxim in search of a mainstream publicationto carry their ads, they were told their money was no good: no one wants theirbrand to be associated with jerking off. However, Shubin reckons this was agender- that women are never too thrilled to hear that, partneredor otherwise, men enjoy and need to masturbate. Meaning one of the reasonsMaxim refused to carry Fleshlight's ads,according to Steve, was out of the fear that any hint of male masturbation mayupset female readers.
He continued,reasoning that men just need more orgasms than women, and suggested women cansometimes view a man's right hand as competition. &If you tell your wife,'Oh, by the way, sweetheart, we were together eight times last month, but Iactually had 30 orgasms,' women feel cheated,& he said. &They feellike you don’t love them. They feel like they’re losing you.&
The first timeSteve brought a Fleshlight prototype home, he said that his sex life improvedvastly. &What’s going on?& he asked Kathy. &You’re just hittingthis new wave of sexuality. I mean, you’re killing me.& To which shereplied, &I just don’t want you to have enough energy to use thatFleshlight.&
尽管挑战重重,Steve 坚信 Fleshlight 会是一个 “迅速成功的明星品牌”。生产线每天生产1200个产品,以满足市场需求预期。有了之前的失败,让 Steve 吸取了很多教训,他的原始投资得以渐渐收回,Fleshlight 开始变成一家拥有数百万资产的公司,他们也成为了全世界最畅销成人玩具的公司。
但是还有很多障碍要客服:舆论不希望 Fleshlight 和假阴茎一样变得普遍。Steve 告诉我,15年前,像《欲望都市》和《奥普拉脱口秀》这样的节目就开启了女用震动棒的话题,却没人去探讨男性自慰的话题。问题可能在于,我们所有人都需要冠冕堂皇的伪装,谈论爱抚自己的事情还是一个禁忌。
当Fleshlight 试图想要在《Maxim》这样的主流出版物上刊登广告时,他们却被告知自己的钱不正经:没人想让自己的品牌和打飞机联系在一起。但 Steve 认为,这是基于受众性别的问题 —— 女人们永远不想知道自己的男人需要手淫并享受其中。根据 Steve 猜测,《Maxim》不愿意接这个广告的原因之一就是他们害怕男性手淫的话题会导致女性读者不安。
他告诉我说,男人比女人需要更多的高潮,这也意味着女人应该把男人的右手当做自己的竞争对手。“如果你告诉你老婆,‘哦,对了宝贝,我们上个月做了8次,但我其实射了30次’ —— 女人都会感觉受骗,” 他继续说。“她们会觉得你不爱她了。感觉在慢慢失去你。”
Steve 第一次把 Fleshlight 的原型带回家时,他说他的性生活品质一下子提高了。Kathy 跟他说 “我真的不希望你足够的精力都用在那 Fleshlight 上了”;他回答说:“你怎么回事?难道你在打压新一轮性解放运动吗?别开玩笑!”
AFleshlight shower mount, so you can use your vagina-in-a-can in the shower
Fleshlight浴室架:把吸盘固定在浴室墙壁上,就能在洗澡的时候撸一管了
Shubin’s solution is education of both sexes. Men need to be taught to beunashamed of their need to &maintain their biology, their civility&through masturbation. Women need to understand that &sexual gratificationfor men is no it has nothing to do with love and it hasnothing to do with the wife. It is immediate and spontaneous, and once I’m donewith whatever I’m doing, I don’t think about it any more, because I’m gone thatquickly.&
However, educationisn't just impo Shubin’s on a mission to help men behavebetter in a society that he says is incompatible with their biology, &Thedomestication of man, while it’s been great for civility, has not been kind tothe biological need to function as a man,& he said. &Society doesn’tallow us to do what we might have done a million years ago. We cannot chase andtake the sexual things that we may have done hundreds of thousands of yearsago, and that’s an awesome thing. But we still need to function as biologicalmen.&
He continued:&But the responsibility to do that is not on women. They’re not on thisplanet to sati responsible men do this themselves. And Iknow that if I don’t manage my sexuality, I would find myself becoming angrywith my wife because she wasn’t as sexually active as I needed her to be. And Ihad to grow up and learn to function. S she is not mysexual tool. My sexual relation with my wife is based on two people being intimateand developing a life together. Any sexual needs I have beyond that are myresponsibility to maintain.&
And thisre-education isn't only targeting pe Shubin has muchgrander plans, hoping to introduce Fleshlight to the Indian market. &InIndia right now, we know they have a big problem with sexuality and maleperformance and the abuse of women,& he said. &And I certainly hopeit’s a very small percentage of people, but there is an education process thatneeds to happen there, and they have a desperate need for an alternativeproduct and the psychology that would allow them to use a sexual product.&
The Asian markethas proven particularly hard for Fleshlight to crack. &They don't like youto ship anything into their countries with the likeness of a humanorifice,& Steve explained. So, to get around that minor hiccup, thecompany has started creating products that don't have a likeness to any pieceof human anatomy. They’re marketed as marital aids and shipped as&biological maintenance,& which is the other half of Steve’s crusade.
The trouble withpenises, Steve explained, is that, unlike most muscles, they’re not attached toa bone, meaning they receive little casual exercise. As a result, &Ifyou’re not filling it up with blood and stretching it out and using it, it willatrophy,& he cautioned. &They do shrink.& Of course, a cloggedprostate—and the risk of cancer that comes with it—is the other danger for menwho refuse to regularly clean their pipes.
Asia may not havebeen kind to Fleshlight financially—on top of the import restrictions, there isthe Japanese patenting process that pushed their vagina-in-a-can design intothe public domain—but that hasn't deterred them. Somewhat surprisingly, they'reusing the vast financial and technical resources at their disposal to help thecontinent’s elephant population, which is plagued by land mines left over fromdecades of tension and conflict in countries like Thailand and Burma.
Steve 对此的解决办法,是对男性和女性同时进行再教育。男人需要被教导,不要对 “需要通过手淫满足生理需要” 而感到羞耻。女人则应当理解 “性满足对于男人来说不是感情上的东西;这和爱不爱的没什么关系,和老婆也没关系。这是种突如其来的,自发性的需要,只要射出来了就没事了,之后就不会再想了,因为这感觉很快就过去了。”
但是教育并不会显著助长销量。Steve 认为,他要帮助男人,帮他们在与生理需求矛盾的社会中表现更好。“男人现在被驯化了,这种状态对文明社会来说是好的;但对男人自己来说,生理需求被压抑是不太好的一件事,” 他说。“这个社会不允许我们和千百年前那样随心所欲。我们不能像古代那样追逐性爱,想上就上,但我们仍然和古代人一样要满足生理需求。”
他继续说:“但是这个责任不应该落到女人头上。她们在这个星球上的目的不仅仅是满足男人的性需求;负责任的男人应该自己解决需求。而且我知道,如果我的需求不被解决的话,我会迁怒于我老婆,因为她不能在我需要的时候正常满足我。但我得学着成长,学会处事,她不是我雇来的女伴,也不是我的性工具。我们之间的性关系是基于双方一起生活下去的亲密关系。任何除此之外的额外性需要都得我自己负责去解决。”
这种再教育可不只是针对他自己的个人生活,Steve 还有个更大的计划,希望把 Fleshlight 带入印度市场。“如今在印度,我们都知道男人对女性使用性暴力是个很严重的问题,” 他说。“我当然希望这个比例能小一点,但改善这种情况需要靠教育,他们急需一种可以替代性暴力行为的产品,以及允许他们使用性用具的观念上的改变。”
Fleshlight 想要攻克亚洲市场的艰巨性已被证实。“他们根本不让你运任何看起来像人体生殖器的东西入境,” Steve解释说。所以,为了绕过这个问题,公司开始生产看起来一点都不像人体器官的产品。产品被标上了婚姻辅助品的标签,以“生理维护”(恰好是Steve的教育志向所在)的名义被运往亚洲国家。
Steve 解释说,阴茎的问题在于,它和别的部位的肌肉不同,它没有骨头在里面支撑,所以平时得不到锻炼。结果就是,“如果你不经常让它充血伸长的话,它会慢慢萎缩,” 他提醒道。“它们当然不会缩水,但是前列腺会堵塞,进而提高相关癌症的风险,这也是不注意经常清理他们的小管道的男人们面临的危险之一。”
亚洲也许并不是 Fleshlight 大捞一笔的地方 —— 在考虑进口限制问题之前,还有个专利问题,日本人早就申请了飞机罐的专利权,占据了主要市场,但这并没有阻碍 Fleshlight 进入亚洲的野心。他们开始把精力从人类转移到了动物身上:很遗憾,不是为给大象提供阴道模型,而是给它们做假肢。在缅甸和泰国,紧张的局势让很多动物也随之受害。“这里的大象被炸掉一条腿的现象很普遍,” Steve 告诉我。“它们需要的那些假肢就是我们现在在做的事情。我们现在在新墨西哥州有一只研发团队,是我儿子管理的,还有其他专业人士和雕塑家们在研究大象的假肢装置。”
Thefront entrance to the Fleshlight offices
Fleshlight办公楼的前门入口处
&It’s very common to find elephants that have a portion of their legblown off,& Steve told me. &And the need for prosthetics is whatwe’re working on right now. We have an R&D lab in New Mexico that’s managedby one of my sons, and professional sculptors are working on the mechanics ofgiving the elephants new legs as we speak.&
Other philanthropicventures have included providing prosthetic breasts for mastectomy patients andmodernizing the antiquated methods currently used for extracting semen fromstud racehorses.
While this is allhighly commendable, it doesn't mean the company hasn't come in for criticism inthe past. And Shubin understands that you don’t get to be a multi-milliondollar sex-toy manufacturer without making a few enemies along the way.
For example, itdoesn’t take much googling before you start coming across disgruntledex-employees complaining of capricious or flat-out incompetent management.&Utter and total lack of management with more between their ears thanpocket lint& is
I put to Steve. His response, &Ifanyone was let go, I can promise you this: they were not good at theirjobs—they sucked.&
Some criticism hasbeen less vicious. Professionally, Shubin has always been careful not to courtconversations with religion, and the only one he’s consciously been party toresembled a piece of performance art more than a legitimate dispute. In thecompany’s early days, an employee noticed someone burying something in theground in front of the office. As he got closer he realized the stranger wasplanting a row of tiny crosses. When he asked the stranger what he was doing,the reply was simply, &We’re bringing Christ to you.& With that, the strangerfled.
The company knewexactly which church the man had come from, but chose not to make a big deal ofit. Shubin explained, &We weren’t offended. We didn’t argue with them, andit’s really never been a problem because I never broach the subjects of sexualityand religion.& He may be on a crusade to bring masturbation to themainstream, but he’s not interested in getting into a knife fight with thechurch.
For now, Steve andhis family are going to keep encouraging us all to talk about our physicalrelationships with ourselves. They’ve already invested in a web TV sitcom, ,and the heart of the company's manifesto now revolves around the duty tonormalize male masturbation. But they're aware it will take more than just asex toy manufacturer talking about it to change the public’s attitude.&It’s something that we don’t talk about,& Steve started, &butit’s a needed discussion, because people need to understand that, in order forus to be civil, we need to maintain our bodies.&
除了帮助大象以外,公司还有其他的慈善事业,包括给乳腺癌手术之后的患者提供义乳等等。但是除了这些值得肯定的事情,公司过去也收到过很多负面的评价。Steve 也明白,在成为成人用品公司巨头的道路上免不了树几个敌人 —— 比如说,你不用多努力 google 就能在网上搜到不满的公司前员工在抱怨公司管理层的武断,以及不称职的管理方式,比如:“完全缺乏管理,一帮脑子里没货的家伙。” 这是很典型的评价,我把这个评价抛给了 Steve,他的回答是:“如果任何人被炒了,我能保证:他们肯定是因为不能胜任自己工作才被炒的。”
还有一些批评的声音则没那么恶劣。Steve 很专业地尽量不牵扯到宗教的问题,唯一一次被牵扯进宗教的事情,看上去却更像一场行为艺术,而不是法律争端:在公司刚开起来的时候,有个员工注意到有人在公司门口地上埋些什么东西;他走近一看,意识到是有个陌生人在把一排小十字架种在地上。他问那个陌生人为什么要这样做,陌生人回答说:“我们把基督带给你们。” 说完就溜走了。
公司很清楚那个人是哪个教会派来的,但决定不把事情搞大。Steve 解释说:“我们没有被冒犯到。我们不和他争辩,因为我永远不会把性产业和宗教摆在对立面上。” 现在,Steve 一家依然致力于鼓励大家多聊聊关于自慰的那档子事。他们已经投资了一家电视情景喜剧,叫做《》(The Fleshlife),核心宣言围绕着将男性自慰正常化;但他们也意识到,仅仅靠一个性玩具品牌来改变大众的态度是远远不够的。“这就涉及到了我们还没谈的那些事情了,但这个话题很有必要 —— 因为人们必须知道,要想变得文明,我们首先得维护好自己的身体。”
翻译:刘轶雯
作者:杰克·戴维斯(Jack Davies)
转自:VICE
从翻译看,怎么可以这么准确
本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:
& |主题: 1184, 订阅: 22
寒灯,你这是怎么了?你也要转战休闲文化这个大家庭了么?
寒灯寒灯,你是被土豆君附体了吗?&
@寒灯独夜人 我一直以为你是个很....的人。&
俺的本职工作。。。。&
不是肉灵芝吗
是吞卡手电~~~&