I would rather didhave regreted it If i did /had not agr

Your system does not have Intel Rapid Start Technology enabledCall 24/7 for treatment options.
Jul 6, 2010
I have been in a relationship with a guy for 11 months which was really deep. We know each other since school but we never used to talk to each other at that time. I am a&shy and conservative girl. I am 23 years old now. After 6 years, he messaged me on facebook and thats how we started knowing each other.
One day he insisted&on meeting me.&&S,o I meet him with my friends at my college. I just got to know from my mum that his mum gave a proposal to me, on the night before meeting him. I was shocked and wanted to tell him not to meet me but it was too late. Instead, I told my friends. After few days, I told him that I can’t meet him anymore because of&that event. He said that he didn’t know about it and apologized for what his mum had done. I said still I can’t and avoided his calls. One day, he called me and said that nothing will change between us even if we talk or don’t (ie friendship). After a&few days of meeting and chatting, he declared and sweared in the name of God and his mother that he loves me and can’t live without me. After rejecting&several times his offer to become his girlfriend before getting married to him, one day he cried a lot and begged me not to leave him. He said how his family struggled to come to the state they are in now, and so on. He said if I leave him he will be&sad forever and will never talk to me. I told him that I didn’t want to lose his friendship&and I&continued to talk to him whenever he called me.
Slowly and slowly&I felt some feelings for him.&&I went out with him and he promised not to leave me&in the name of God and his mother.
One day, he asked me to show him my new house. After showing him my new house, he pulled me and was trying to open my clothes. When I pushed him and was trying to run away from him, he was pulling me. Wherever I was going, he was blocking my way, pulled me forcefully and pushed me onto the bed. I was crying and telling him&to stop, but he didn’t.
We finally had sex. After that I bled. On his way home, he called me up and said, “You are so innocent…anyone can use you!” I was shocked, afraid and was crying a lot. After the event, he stopped calling me like he used to do and whenever I used to call him and ask why..he used tell me that he was busy. He didn’t even ask me once how was I feeling? After all it was my first sex which he knows it very well.
After a&few months, he used to call me every Wednesday to ask me to meet him on Thursday. Everytime before meeting him, he used to promise me that he won’t have sex with me but whenever we used to meet he always does even if I don’t want to. If I don’t want to, he either used to be sad and keep quiet or say, &“I have the right!”
Recently, I found out that he is getting married with someone else. When I called him, he said that his parents are not ready to listen to him. If he&tells them&about me they will die because it seems that his mum hates my mum.& We had a huge arguement over this. He even said that I was playing with him and that I&didn’t love him at all.
I was really shocked and depressed. He even said that he can’t lose such an&opportunity because the girl who he is getting married to is an intellectual and good in studies. I couldn’t believe his words! I was so depressed and sick that I consulted a physician and she said that I am under acute depression and anxiety. I couldn’t even tell her why because my mum was in the waiting room.
Finally, on his wedding day, I cried and told my dad everything (except for the illicit stuff). He became shocked and depressed. I asked to forgive me for whatever I did and to help me recover from such terrible event. He agreed and said to forget that guy as he never deserved me.
A few days after his wedding, I told my mum about what he said and asked her whether she said anything wrong about his mum. My parents said they didn’t say anything bad neither about him nor his mum. Finally, my mum spoke to one her friend, who name was given out of those 3 sources. The aunt swore that she didn’t say anything to his mum nor even spoke to his mum either. The aunt called him and asked about the event. The guy told everything what I told her about our family matters and said that he didn’t say anything to me and&that my parents told something bad about his mum! He said his sister was also there when he was&speaking with me. His sister also said that I told him all these things!!!
When my mum told me this I was shocked to death!!! I couldn’t believe my ears! Then what was reason to leave me?! I can’t forget all these…how will I lead a normal life…how can&I forget such an event!!! How can he tell such LIES!!! God is watching…He is the only witness I have…what will I do??? Why isn’t He doing anything??? How will I live?!!! Why did he do this&to me!!!
I feel like dying!!! I never wanted to have sex before my marriage……!!!!!! I wanted to keep this as a gift of God for my husband!!! Now I don’t have&anything to give and share!!! I hate myself!!! HOW COULD I DO SUCH MISTAKES!!! I want to die!!! I HATE MYSELF!!! Please Help ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!… I am great depression!!! I ca’t forget what he did!!! what will&I DO!!!
This Disclaimer applies to the Answer Below
Dr. Schwartz responds to questions about psychotherapy and mental health problems, from the perspective of his training in clinical psychology.
Dr. Schwartz intends his responses to provide general educational information to the reader answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
No correspondence takes place.
No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by Dr. Schwartz to people submitting questions.
Dr. Schwartz, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. Dr. Schwartz and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.
Although your story seems long and complicated it really is not. After pealing away all the details about moms and who said what, the simple fact is: You were raped. You did not give anything away at all. I am not a lawyer and its probably too late, but, I wish you had reported the rape to the police. Nevertheless, what you must become aware of is the simple fact that this man raped you.
There is no reason for you to believe that you have nothing to give to a future boyfriend. In this modern world there are only a tiny number of men and women who are virgins. The vast majority of people throughout the world have sex before marriage. That is a simple fact that you must know. What you have that you can give to a man whom you love: is your love and that is most important.
There is so much that you do not seem to understand about life. That is why I am recommending to you that you go to psychotherapy. If you do not go for help then you are in danger of making the same or similar mistakes.
What I really mean is that, in my opinion, you seem like a good candidate to being abused, not only sexually, but, physically and emotionally as well.
Please go for psychological help instead of waiting for God to help you. Remember the old saying: “God helps those who help themselves.”
Wait, did you know that...
Many addiction experts suggest that by removing yourself from your
typical environment, and your “triggers”, it becomes easier to get
and stay sober.
With that in mind, would you like to learn about
some of the best options for treatment in the country?
YesInclude travel options
NoMy Environment is Fine
Call The Toll-FREE Helpline 24/7 To Get Treatment Options Now.
Get Treatment Options From Your Phone...
Tap to ExpandRainfall interception and the coupled surface water and energy balance - ScienceDirect
Export JavaScript is disabled on your browser. Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page., 15 December 2015, Pages 402-415Author links open overlay panelShow moreHighlightsoThe rainfall interception evaporation process remains poorly understood.oWater budget methods typically produce higher estimates than energy budget methods.oAnalysis of FLUXNET micrometeorological observations shows several causes.oEddy-covariance measurements during rainfall should be treated with caution.oCareful data treatment could reconcile water and energy budget derived estimates.AbstractEvaporation from wet canopies (E) can return up to half of incident rainfall back into the atmosphere and is a major cause of the difference in water use between forests and short vegetation. Canopy water budget measurements often suggest values of E during rainfall that are several times greater than those predicted from Penman–Monteith theory. Our literature review identified potential issues with both estimation approaches, producing several hypotheses that were tested using micrometeorological observations from 128 FLUXNET sites world-wide. The analysis shows that FLUXNET eddy-covariance measurements tend to provide unreliable measurements of E during rainfall. However, the other micrometeorological FLUXNET observations do provide clues as to why conventional Penman–Monteith applications underestimate E. Aerodynamic exchange rather than radiation often drives E during rainfall, and hence errors in air humidity measurement and aerodynamic conductance calculation have considerable impact. Furthermore, evaporative cooling promotes a downwards heat flux from the air aloft as well as from
energy sources that are not always considered. Accounting for these factors leads to E estimates and modelled interception losses that are considerably higher. On the other hand, canopy water budget measurements can lead to overestimates of E due to spatial sampling errors in throughfall and stemflow, underestimation of canopy rainfall storage capacity, and incorrect calculation of rainfall duration. There are remaining questions relating to horizontal advection from nearby dry areas, infrequent large-scale turbulence under stable atmospheric conditions, and the possible mechanical removal of splash droplets by such eddies. These questions have implications for catchment hydrology, rainfall recycling, land surface modelling, and the interpretation of eddy-covariance measurements.KeywordsRainfall interceptionWet canopy evaporationFLUXNETWater useEvapotranspirationPenman–Monteith theoryCheck if you have access through your login credentials or your institution.ororRecommended articlesCiting articles (0)扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为什么要加did?Only when he got into trouble____not having taken Mary’s advice.A、he regrettedB、did he regretC、regreted he D、had he regretted 选B,为什么选,涉及那些知识点?我选了A,为什么会错?是那些知识点不清楚所致?C、D项怎么了?为什么不对?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为了强调only及其所修饰的状语(通常是副词、介词短语或从句),则将它们移到句首,句中的主谓作部分倒装.如:Only then did we realize that the man was blind.直到那时我们才发现那个人是盲人.全部倒装是只将句子中的谓语动词全部置于主语之前.此结构通常只用与一般现在时和 一般过去时全部倒装的句型结构的主语必须是名词,如果主语是人称代词则不能完全倒装.所以C错D时态错了,这里不是过去的过去,不用过去完成时.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
only在句首,这里用的是倒装。查语法书里倒装那一部分,会有很详细的讲解。
Only when he got into trouble did he regret not having taken Mary’s advice.倒装, 相当于he did not regret having taken Mary’s advice Only when he got into trouble
only起头的句子,后面的动词要倒置。这里是简单过去,前后一致,所以把助动词did往前移。因为regret是及物动词,倒置时需用助动词带领。
当Only放在句首,句子必须要用倒装。这里原来是he regretted 现在倒装助动词did提前,形式如同一般疑问句。所以答案是B。
倒装表示强调。正常语序应该是: He regretted not having taken Mary's advice only when he got into trouble.Never have I heard such splendid music before.= I have never heard such splendid music before.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 would rather sb did 的文章

随机推荐