isay you will neverface to face to say with you

A motto is a sentence or a phrase ___小题1:__ can inspire us especially when we are __小题2:__ (face) with difficulties. Many of us have our mottoes, such as “Where there is a will, there is a way.” Or “Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.”, and so on. My motto is “God helps those who help ___小题3:__.” Sometimes I am lazy and don’t want to make efforts ___小题4:___(work) hard, ___小题5:___ the moment I think of my motto I will get energetic again and devote myself to what I am doing. I write my motto ___小题6:___ I can see it easily. Every time I fail in my exam and begin to lose heart, the sight of my motto inspires me with much ___小题7:___(confident). My motto also makes me become ___小题8:___ independent person. That is to say, I won’t rely on others easily. My friends, what is your motto? If you still haven’t got a motto, please choose ___小题9:__ because a motto can have a great effect ___小题10:___ you.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
A motto is a sentence or a phrase ___小题1:__ can inspire us especially when we are __小题2:__ (face) with difficulties. Many of us have our mottoes, such as “Where there is a will, there is a way.” Or “Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.”, and so on. My motto is “God helps those who help ___小题3:__.” Sometimes I am lazy and don’t want to make efforts ___小题4:___(work) hard, ___小题5:___ the moment I think of my motto I will get energetic again and devote myself to what I am doing. I write my motto ___小题6:___ I can see it easily. Every time I fail in my exam and begin to lose heart, the sight of my motto inspires me with much ___小题7:___(confident). My motto also makes me become ___小题8:___ independent person. That is to say, I won’t rely on others easily. My friends, what is your motto? If you still haven’t got a motto, please choose ___小题9:__ because a motto can have a great effect ___小题10:___ you.
A motto is a sentence or a phrase ___小题1:__ can inspire us especially when we are __小题2:__ (face) with difficulties. Many of us have our mottoes, such as “Where there is a will, there is a way.” Or “Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.”, and so on. My motto is “God helps those who help ___小题3:__.” Sometimes I am lazy and don’t want to make efforts ___小题4:___(work) hard, ___小题5:___ the moment I think of my motto I will get energetic again and devote myself to what I am doing. I write my motto ___小题6:___ I can see it easily. Every time I fail in my exam and begin to lose heart, the sight of my motto inspires me with much ___小题7:___(confident). My motto also makes me become ___小题8:___ independent person. That is to say, I won’t rely on others easily. My friends, what is your motto? If you still haven’t got a motto, please choose ___小题9:__ because a motto can have a great effect ___小题10:___ you. 科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:that/which
小题2:faced
小题3:themselves
小题4:to work
小题5:but 小题6:where
小题7:confidence 小题8:an
小题10:on
试题分析:小题1:that/which
本句是一个定语从句,先行词是指物的名词a sentence or a phrase,后面的定语从句中缺少主语,故使用that/which指代先行词在句中做主语。小题2: faced 本句中的faced是动词face的过去分词转换而来的形容词,构成固定搭配be faced with…面对着…;小题3:themselves
本句是一个谚语:天助自助者。句中的反身代词themselves作为动词help的宾语,表示强调。小题4:to work
固定搭配make efforts to do sth努力做某事;其中的不定式表示目的说明努力的目的是什么。小题5: but
句意:有时候我很懒,也不努力学习,但是我一想起我的格言,就会不立刻精力充沛起来。根据上下文语境可知本句表示转折,故使用but。小题6:where
本句是一个地点状语从句,修饰句中的动词write my motto,在句中做状语。小题7:confidence 形容词much后面要接名词,形成偏正结构,本句是指我的格言给我信心。小题8: an
本空后面的名词person是一个可数名词,前面使用不定冠词an表示泛指。小题9:one
本句中的one指代可数名词单数形式a motto,表示泛指。指我也选择了一个格言。小题10: on
考察固定搭配have a great effect on…对…有很大的影响。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 sayyouwill 的文章

随机推荐