I wish the worId be so small that l can someet 融资you

Good sense is the most equitably distributed thing in the world, for each man considers himself so well provided with it that even those who are most difficult to (1) in everything else do not usually wish to have mom of it than they have already. It is not likely that everyone is (2) in this. It shows, rather, that the ability to judge rightly and separate the true from the false, which is essentially what is called good sense or (3) , is by nat end thus that our opinions differ not because some men are better (4) with reason than others, but only because we direct our thoughts along different paths, and do not consider the same things. For it is not enough what is most important is to (5) it rightly.The greatest souls are capable o and those who walk very slowly can (6) much further, if they always keep to the direct road, than those who run end go astray.
For my part, I have never (7) my mind to be more perfect tha I have, in fact, often wished that my thoughts were as quick, or my imagination as precise and distinct, or my (8) as capacious or prompt, as those of seine other men. And I know of no other qualities than these which make for the (9) for as to reason, or good sense, in as much as it alone makes ns men end distinguishes us from the beasts, I am quite willing to believe that it is whole and entire in each' of ns, and to follow in the common (10) of the philosophers who say that there are differences of more or less only among the accidents, end not among the forms, or natures, of the individuals of a single species.
[A] misunderstood 
[I] presumed
[B] satisfy 
[J] illusion
[C] design 
[K] reason
[D] opinion 
[L] mistaken
[E] advance
[M] perfect
[F] brain 
[N] memory
[G] endowed 
[O] apply
[H] perfection
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Good sense is the most equitably distributed thing in the world, for each man considers himself so well provided with it that even those who are most difficult to (1) in everything else do not usually wish to have mom of it than they have already. It is not likely that everyone is (2) in this. It shows, rather, that the ability to judge rightly and separate the true from the false, which is essentially what is called good sense or (3) , is by nat end thus that our opinions differ not because some men are better (4) with reason than others, but only because we direct our thoughts along different paths, and do not consider the same things. For it is not enough what is most important is to (5) it rightly.The greatest souls are capable o and those who walk very slowly can (6) much further, if they always keep to the direct road, than those who run end go astray.
For my part, I have never (7) my mind to be more perfect tha I have, in fact, often wished that my thoughts were as quick, or my imagination as precise and distinct, or my (8) as capacious or prompt, as those of seine other men. And I know of no other qualities than these which make for the (9) for as to reason, or good sense, in as much as it alone makes ns men end distinguishes us from the beasts, I am quite willing to believe that it is whole and entire in each' of ns, and to follow in the common (10) of the philosophers who say that there are differences of more or less only among the accidents, end not among the forms, or natures, of the individuals of a single species.
[A] misunderstood 
[I] presumed
[B] satisfy 
[J] illusion
[C] design 
[K] reason
[D] opinion 
[L] mistaken
[E] advance
[M] perfect
[F] brain 
[N] memory
[G] endowed 
[O] apply
[H] perfection
Good sense is the most equitably distributed thing in the world, for each man considers himself so well provided with it that even those who are most difficult to (1) in everything else do not usually wish to have mom of it than they have already. It is not likely that everyone is (2) in this. It shows, rather, that the ability to judge rightly and separate the true from the false, which is essentially what is called good sense or (3) , is by nat end thus that our opinions differ not because some men are better (4) with reason than others, but only because we direct our thoughts along different paths, and do not consider the same things. For it is not enough what is most important is to (5) it rightly.The greatest souls are capable o and those who walk very slowly can (6) much further, if they always keep to the direct road, than those who run end go astray.
For my part, I have never (7) my mind to be more perfect tha I have, in fact, often wished that my thoughts were as quick, or my imagination as precise and distinct, or my (8) as capacious or prompt, as those of seine other men. And I know of no other qualities than these which make for the (9)
for as to reason, or good sense, in as much as it alone makes ns men end distinguishes us from the beasts, I am quite willing to believe that it is whole and entire in each' of ns, and to follow in the common (10) of the philosophers who say that there are differences of more or less only among the accidents, end not among the forms, or natures, of the individuals of a single species.
[A] misunderstood 
[I] presumed
[B] satisfy 
[J] illusion
[C] design 
[K] reason
[D] opinion 
[L] mistaken
[E] advance
[M] perfect
[F] brain 
[N] memory
[G] endowed 
[O] apply
[H] perfection
科目:最佳答案正确答案:B解析答案解析:该空格前为动词不定式的标志词to,空格后为介词in,因此填入空格处的应为动词,且为动词原形。该句意为“判断力是世界上最公平分配的事物了,即使是最难对其他事物______的人通常也不会希望自己有更好的判断力”,可见大家对自己的判断力都感到满意,故填入空格处的动词应意为“满意”,只有 B最符合。
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 someet平台 的文章

随机推荐